White privilege is a myt-

white privilege is a myt-

Attached: 49493.jpg (1080x1422, 262K)

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-us/news/crime/ex-cheerleader-accused-of-burying-baby-in-backyard-found-not-guilty-of-murder/ar-AAHcJFk
globalnews.ca/news/5457603/alabama-woman-shot-fetus/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the nigger deserved to get shot and the cheerleader whore should be executed by hanging

Those soulless nigger eyes show no remorse.Lock her up and throw the key down a well.

>there is only one judge in Muttland
>charged with a crime is the same as being guilty of a crime

Attached: 1558656328271.png (645x729, 32K)

That's an extreme projection

All judges are white, they think the same. And yes, being charged is the same as guilty. Stupid leaf poster.

At least learn the facts of both stories before shit posting. The white girl did a much more awful act than the negress. The white cunt literally smashed the babys head in, squeezed it as hard as she could, set it on fire, and then buried it in the back yard. All the while not telling the father of the child she had it and then literally texting friends laughing about how she did it and how she could "now get back in shape". I dont like niggers either but in this case the cheerleader is the nigger here

I'm white male and I support this.

>All judges are white
>Jews are white guise

Ohio vs Alabama, I doubt the cheerleader would've been let off in the Deep South with a baptist judge

>all judges are white
Absolutely unbelievable bullshit

Exceptions don't make the rule you faggot.

Also, affirmative action explicitly discriminates against whites.

nice proxy mutt

>being charged is the same as guilty

Attached: 1560030844853.jpg (563x651, 226K)

Anecdote is not proof, faggot.

>1 post by this ID

At least stay around for your argument

Attached: 1485571123252.png (420x294, 91K)

I have nothing else to add. The picture speaks a thousand words

The niggers are always the niggers you mong.

Attached: droppedthenigglet.webm (480x480, 2.53M)

>Finds the needle in the haystack for an example. Look guise, there is nothing moving against you!!!!

It's very much real and their ancestors worked for it not to mention built the fucking country and all its goods while you picked cotton or steal.Shut your whore nigger lips and work for your own privileges NIGGER FUCK

if you want to blame anyone, blame the jury. Reading the stories by (ugh) the daily mail.

White cheerleader - Guilty of abuse of a corpse
msn.com/en-us/news/crime/ex-cheerleader-accused-of-burying-baby-in-backyard-found-not-guilty-of-murder/ar-AAHcJFk

Black woman - charges dropped in manslaughter case

globalnews.ca/news/5457603/alabama-woman-shot-fetus/

Stop being a fucking nigger and stirring up shit

Attached: 1522362567502.jpg (500x500, 55K)

Hear we go...misleading articles.
The cheerleader: Baby was born stillborn and she is on probation.

The Alabama Case: the law of Alabama, a fetus is considered a person. Apparently the mother initiated a fight, and caused another women to fire in self defense. A few days later, manslaughter charge was dropped.

All this says is it's ok for white babies to die and it's bot ok for black babies to die you fucking shitskin poo eyes fuck

The black lady started a fight with some chick and got shot for it.

If you start shit and someone gets hurt, it's your fault. That's the law.

Thank you! Its nice to see fellow anons get the whole story instead of screaming "WHITE PRIVILEGE IS A MYTH"

> And then one day Canada decides to TOTALLY REDEEM ITSELF

Attached: 1520379945179.jpg (641x530, 41K)

Spic police and spic sheriffs and commie whites n niggers release convicted murderers and rapists into white communities because they speak spanish. Justice is dead. Rebel.

Attached: frommycolddeadhands.jpg (500x376, 120K)