BBC PROMS RUINED BY GAY BITCH

I was HOPING for some relief from this clown world by seeing patriots in the Royal Albert Hall. Not only were there more EU flags than the average remainers chromosomes - but this FAT GAY BITCH had the audacity to fly a fucking lgbt flag.

MY COUNTRY IS FUCKING DONE. NUKE US PLEASE.

Attached: diediedieyouruinedeverything.jpg (300x300, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/sep/14/last-night-proms-woke-classical-music
youtube.com/watch?v=5-XVPIoPBSM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

For those who don't know - this is Jamie Barton. She sang Rule Britannia just minutes ago. Fucking fuming. The Eternal Anglo is no more shlomo's.

What makes it even WORSE, is that shes a fucking YANK.

>BBC
>patriots
Wut

Us Irish once hoped to God that he would smite the English, we couldn't have imagined you would smite yourselves.

Yikes. Shame, I love the Proms

We are not far behind

Isn't your PM or president a gay poo?

What's he on about?

Attached: dawnjen.jpg (960x640, 72K)

if you dont know what the proms are, gtfo ultra boomer

NONONO I GIVE UP

Christ, I feel your pain :(

Yes, regardless of him being a gay poo, he is corrupt and a globalist sellout, as is our entire government, and also he was not voted in, his party are all liars. But fuck it, ireland is doing well economically, the foreigners move here, things turn bad in a few years, the foreigners and irish all leave. Its a cycle.

What a god damn shame. The sun has officially set on the commonwealth today..

She's from Rome, Georgia. Imagine the most California-like band of faggot hipsters you can imagine taking over a small Georgia town and utterly pozzing it beyond all belief.

That's Rome.

Attached: 1520355842025.jpg (990x902, 329K)

greenland, then great britain .
you enjoy being under our heel :D

> As a composer whose father is Eritrean, whose mother is Russian and who was born and raised in the UK, I have always embraced a mixed and diverse outlook. With age I have begun to truly appreciate the richness of drawing inspiration from a variety of perspectives. Having three cultures at hand to quarry for ideas – a triptych of folklore, language and traditions – is much more fruitful than just one.

Do you think they believe this shit?
Does this nigger just not realize he's a freak and not really accepted in any of those countries?

He probably really believes it

What is it with trannies and royalty?

Attached: 1512835577226.jpg (720x405, 176K)

We have new NPR nig who is all about being woke on classical music, often he is on NPR right before Performance Today, the daily classical show. He complains about how classical music is too white and male, and then showcases terribly, hackneyed “classical” music which can range from Africans banging on logs, to people rapping over classical samples (even though Die Firma did it first the nogs are now catching on 20 years later), to the newest Jewish pseudo-music like from Philip Glass.

It’s sickening.

Attached: 8A8B54B6-F0C2-4357-95DA-8FBF003A5E0A.jpg (612x452, 55K)

No, suffer more, years you eurocucks mocked us Americans and look who's laughing now.

Attached: 9276180a5a9914fb59b0ef6f7a408c8d.png (1104x927, 46K)

RULE BRITANNIA

Here's a question though. If a conquering army flies it's flags to assert dominance, whose flag is this?

Attached: EEdLHj_X4AErhCY.jpg (1024x768, 146K)

RUUUUULE Brittannya! All together now!

This shit excretes from your shores, burger.
We're in the shit, but you're far worse.

Britannia rule the waves
Britons never, never, never shall be slaves.
Rule Britannia!

Attached: 1510405840545.webm (1280x720, 2.41M)

E. Michael Jones would say "How do you know you're an American colony? Your country takes gay rights seriously."

The proud nation of aids virus.

>The proud nation of aids virus

Rule Britannia!

Britannia rule the aids
Britons always, always, always shall be buttslaves.
Rule Britannia!

Attached: 2650.png (640x480, 497K)

Really? You are INFESTED with Muslims. Your capital city is RUN by Muslims. And you are disarmed and cant even do anything about it. I think I know who is FAR worse off.

>you are disarmed
Why do Americans always say this as if they're in the midst of a civil war of the citizenry against the government?

youtube.com/watch?v=5-XVPIoPBSM

Yes i burnt to death 2 mins before you did , er , congratulations ?

Attached: bbc.png (1156x712, 1002K)

>What makes it even WORSE, is that shes a fucking YANK.
That's the weirdest thing about if for me. As a Brit I just can't ever imagine singing the American National Anthem. Not that I have anything against you my American user frens, but it would just be really odd.

If you did it flying a gay flag, CNN and NBC would applaud and you could have others masquerading as journalist write articles with title like 'Singing National Anthem while Flying Gay Flag is A Good Thing, Here's Why'.