KEK!!! What the fuck is Beto doing at this point?!?!!?

twitter.com/PatrickSvitek/status/1172932837630185472

Attached: file.png (1114x636, 157K)

I wonder what Paul Ryan was doing there?

That tyrant will never get elected into the White House. If we ever do vote that sort of gun grabber in, it's the end of the Republic.

Attached: Things that never happened.jpg (310x452, 17K)

Was that before or after he fucked him in the ass?

>I've talked to gun owners. I've talked to someone while he was purchasing an AR-15 at a gun show and he said: "I don't need this AR-15. I'm going to cut it up right after I buy it, to make the children safe."

Over here, chatting up means flirting. You should never try chat up a man in a bathroom unless you're sure he'll reciprocate.

We all know that never happened

Attached: 207358B5-B3CD-42A3-BEBA-AC55F2AE8B1F.jpg (557x615, 230K)

Sucking Biden’s cock or something

What a flaming faggot

things_that_didnt_happen.jpg

...youre absolutely right on guns. i can see youre packing a lil AR15 yourself. mind if i clean off the piss driblets with my tongue and then suck on your barrel until you are disarmed? im a Never Trumper and all i need you to do to discharge my own round is right before you come in my lobbyist funded mouth is to yell out "Impeach 45 because Israel is our greatest ally"

its nice that he posts his dreams on twitter

You're never supposed to speak to another man while he is pissing at a urinal. Look forward at all times. Never make eye contact unless you're making some sort of proposition. And never ever look down at his dick.

Did he go in the stall and suck his dick too? Or just get on hands and knees to kiss ass?

Asking the real questions

Attached: 1456485250380.gif (245x184, 996K)

Friendly reminder corrupt spic police and sheriffs and commie niggers and white race traitors will release convicted spic murderers and rapists into your communities because they speak spanish. Cartels are allowed carte blanche violence and intimidation because we have no law enforcement that has been infiltrated by communist spics. Making our communities unsafe

Guarantee you that didn't happen. How dare he tarnish that beautiful place's good name? Bucee's is pure convenience store heaven that pays people damn good money to work there.

I wanna fight Robert Francis.

and then all the guys taking a shit clapped

kek

kek

Either completely made up, or someone encouraging Beto to go further retard.

kek

kek

And then they shook each others penises

Gloryhole

And then everyone stood up and crapped

Hes not meant to win, hes meant to get gun control as one of the main themes of next election, thats his purpose in this cycle, his entire modus operandi is being a tool for someone else, he'll get a kickback for doing this, and the more people take his bait and talk a out gun control the more he has succeeded, posts like OP's only helps him

Wise men and sages only one goes in options

"He said, 'This is gonna be strange — not strange that I’m talking to you while we’re both at a urinal ... but strange because I'm fucking your wife, so this penis I'm holding has been inside of her"

them digits

The fact that someone like this even exists as a legitimate public figure shows how hopeless everything is.

Attached: ff.jpg (1024x1820, 195K)

And that republican was Albert Einstein and Anne Frank's son
and then they both clapped

and then everyone clapped

What a faggot

Attached: 1568098185168.png (512x512, 208K)

and then everyone at the urinal clapped

and then everyone booty clapped

and then pete buttjudge showed up and gave us both alternating hummers and we came at the same time while we screamed "my assault rifle is about to fire!!!!"

Fucking kek.............
The algorithm works as usual.

FPBP

>THINGS THAT NEVER HAPPENED

>Robert Francis O'Rourke
Damn he's pulling out all the stops, name dropping Buc-ee's. Pretending he even spends any amount of time in Texas.

It’s no surprise probably the majority of Republicans would take a shit on the 2A if they could without losing elections. There are a few of our guys there and they are starting to frame the topic as it should be.

Attached: AAEAFD5B-9574-42B4-9DA2-6B0928FDF25E.jpg (320x349, 18K)

Can you imagine if this is how humans actually spoke to eachother? Is Beto even from this planet?

Attached: 2d02ae654de54247d5dc85c915acdf923ac963ecf82979b7be821d408e3687d7.jpg (616x619, 61K)

I imagine him telling this story while standing on a table.

seems legit