Russia is the future

First of all, it is worth recalling that to this day Russia is the largest country in the world. In addition, only 145 million people live in this vast territory located in Eurasia, for comparison, 125 million now live in Japan.
Russia today is a backward country with a corrupt government. BUT, we still have a huge resource reserve, a white population and an unlimited choice of place of residence, a person who has money can build anything here. To build a good house, which will cost a million dollars in the USA, will cost only 100 thousand here.
In addition, LGBT people are not respected here, feminism and other things that you are forced to reckon with in the West today.
When Europe drowns in overpopulation and multiculturalism, when in the USA the white population becomes a minority and chaos sets in, when the world begins to run out of resources, 145 million people will still live in Russia on a vast green territory. And NOBODY dares to touch us because we have a nuclear shield, a nuclear shield that no other country in the world has.
White Europeans and Americans who have money, if you are tired of living in your holes, if you are tired of leftists in power and niggers in the streets - come to us, let's create our dream empire together.

Attached: lachta.png (1503x953, 3.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/football/2018/jun/14/dont-have-sex-with-men-from-different-race-during-world-cup-warns-russian-politician
youtube.com/watch?v=xBv5hkCb12Q
teddysrocknrollbarbershop.com/home
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You stole our flag from us.

A plot in the Leningrad Region (half an hour drive to the most beautiful city in Russia - St. Petersburg) will cost 1 million rubles, which equals $ 15,000
Such a house will cost 1,500,000 (you will be built) rubles, which equals $ 23,000
We will throw another 500,000 to connect all services (this is more than enough, I even added too much) and get in total no more than 45,000 US dollars. For a penny for you, you have YOUR home (no frantic tax, you can leave it a legacy, this is YOUR land) in a good climatic zone in the north.
Why are you still in your nigga hole?

Attached: хохлысосатт.png (631x443, 602K)

Peter the Great did it, you should have discovered him when he was pretending to be a carpenter :)

>Hospitals are shit
>Doctors are shit
>the People are all bydlo poorfags
>everyone too stupid to drive and roads are shit tier
>turns into a freezing shithole in the winter and into a swamp in summer
>has other multiculti shit like domestic muslims and other brown/asiatic subhumans
>high rate of crime
etc. pp

Attached: 1488598870139.jpg (192x262, 8K)

>Russia is the future
Russia isn't even the past

NIGGER RUSSIA IS DEAD AND HAS BEEN SINCE 1917

Attached: 1-v3XxZ2E0s.jpg (1224x1632, 299K)

Russia is for Russians. Don't invite degenerate Westerners.

Attached: 0_99f5c_b1e81ab4_orig.jpg (1600x1068, 1.62M)

Liberaha, pls

Unironically, you might actually be. Your nation's gold reserves are decent, and continually being added to. Oil production is so so, you still have manufacturing, Putin is setting up an intranet... Yeah, I can actually see this. I don't know if it will be a good future. But you're positioned to at least survive the coming storm.

Based blackpiller

Do not be fooled, today Russia is actively developing. Putin will leave soon and we will have a bright future, but we are really experiencing some problems at the moment, but they concern only people without money.
Again, the main message for you is that a person with money can help us, while he himself will live a happy life.

>please come to us and give us your money

how about no?

Maybe, maybe not. A lot could go right and a lot could go wrong. I could see Russia as a resurgent world power just as easily as I could see them as a giant Yugoslavia with nukes
you guys should have stuck with the black-yellow-white tricolor, looked more unique

Are you implying that the oligarchical jewish government apparatus will fucking automatically dismantle itself in near future? You're absolutely delusionaly. We might only have a chance in a revolt scenario, but that's never happening with the slave mentality of an average russ.

>negative interests rates
>UK jumping ship
>government is extremely leftist and favors immigrants

Yeah, see ya round Germany.

Attached: negative interest.png (1440x760, 95K)

Live further in a one-room apartment and give a quarter of your salary to Turks and Arabs, loser

>It came to life in 1917
>Has been dead since 1991

> American Soviet apologist
Yikes

t. nose

I don't think this makes sense. Putin can be accused of many things but being bad for your nation's economy and stability really doesn't seem like one of them.

Yeah, and your country is depressing as fuck just like my shithole of a country.

>Ugly grey and brown buildings
>Tiny houses that cost the same as massive houses in America
>Pessimistic attitudes
>Ugly council estates planted everywhere
>Ugly commie blocks

These ugly fucking council buildings wouldn't exist if poor people would stop breeding like fly's and make better financial decisions. The least these councils could do is actually hire a decent architect ffs

Attached: Ugly.jpg (1200x800, 225K)

You are new to the internal affairs of Russia, Putin is a former KGB officer, he is a product of Soviet Russia, and all he says is a lie. Yes, he successfully left the pit of the 90s, but it was not so difficult to get out of the pit of the 90s. With our resources, we are simply obligated to live at the level of Singapore or the United Arab Emirates.
But as a result, even agrarian China was ahead of us in the economy. Putin needs to be urgently removed he is too late. Personally, I want to see the libertarian party in its place, since they are ideal for our vast federal country.
I believe that with a good government, Russia will have no analogues in the world, and we will become a really strong superpower.

The picture is not Russia, lol.
Soviet buildings are gradually being demolished, replacing them with new housing complexes, in addition, I propose a suburb where you can build your house.

Hey it isn't that ugly, it's like brutalism but with a bit of personality and soul, at least compared to soviet brutalism of literal extruded cubes.

>Russia
>Future
I don't know

I live in a 110 square meter apartment and only pay 600€/month, keep coping bydlo.

>live in a 110 square meter apartment and only pay 600€/month
Thats pretty shit desu

>With our resources, we are simply obligated to live at the level of Singapore or the United Arab Emirates
Yeah, if we reduce our population numbers to the level of theirs.

>commieblocks AND postmodernist glass dildoes
these are the same people who call American suburban sprawl the worst thing ever

>only pay 600€/month
bruh

Fuck off you're full.

thats not much, I earn 4600€/month.

Hello brudda

Attached: Part-PAR-Par1633999-1-2-0.jpg (1024x682, 70K)

There's no future in european countries dude.

Where do you think this money goes and why no one respects you Germans in the 21st century?
Adolf would have shot himself once again in modern Germany.

Attached: wa26xM_Lamk.jpg (1488x957, 118K)

What about the fucking soviét Revolution??

No.

Я из Poccий

>Sergey Brin and Google were psy-ops to bring down Capitalism
no thanks, terrorist

Then where?
In muttland? Dont make me laugh

I prefer the Dutch one, since having white on the outside looks wierd on white backgrounds.

Dude, we're not much better

Attached: 0_83d69_1ae6422a_orig.jpg (900x599, 291K)

you fucking dire spastic, you might get disappeared if your overlords deem necessary cuck fuck

Imagine the smell

My Theory that the USSR sacrificed itself in order to make NATO let its defenses down to subvert ans destroy all NATO countries from the inside becomes more plausible by the day. Regardless, please remember that Germans and Russians had a very resepctful and cooperative history apart from the World Wars.

Ignore the spelling mistakes, please. I'm typing on a different and smaller keyboard than usual.

Russia is the future.

Attached: 21647505205_b51b400a41_o.jpg (1200x800, 184K)

russia is fucked
ruling party just lost local elelections and they are simply faking it with new ballots to make their candidates 'win'
its tyranny pretending to be democracy

...No. Holy Mother Russia was kidnapped, locked in a dungeon, beaten and raped for decades by a doppelganger calling itself the Soviet Union. She was free for a time after 91, then gangsters took her hostage. Who will save Russia? At this stage, only Jesus can.

Democracy is shit.

I will interrupt shitposting with cool picture of that building being built last winter.

Attached: lglGxJPGq3U.jpg (1200x899, 423K)

The smell...lol. Of Vancouver? Former jewel of your mooseshit-hole? Or the T-dot, with all the muzzies? Or Montreal, with niggers galore since the '90s?

>ruling party just lost local elelections and they are simply faking it with new ballots to make their candidates 'win'

Uh what? Is that what Western propaganda is telling you? Navalny's idea worked and proved there is no fraud.

Navalny wanted us to vote for commies , he is stupid .

I agree with Op. Sadly, Russia is the only hope for the whites :(

...lach! russia far away from beeing the future of anything, a shitty skyscryper build by rich oligarchs doesnt mean shit! you faild at beeing european, you failed at beeing a communist county and you failed at beeing at a capitalistic country, the only reason your shithole isnt some kind of mad max area is your mass of resources ... dam, i wish germany had this landmass and resources ... that would be future.

....btw,... please stop poluting our planet with your atomic waste ... how dumb you must to be to use tech you cant handle ...

Ok, but I don't speak russian.

In Moscow and St. Petersburg they will understand you in basic English. In general, white foreigners are treated with respect.

hi russia fren, i agree with you your country could be great in the future, it has some amazing, beautiful lands, but it is difficult to become a rus citizen, even if you have money.

What's the problem?

To be honest the government hasn't been giving Russian citizenship to anybody. You can only get permanent residency permit if you marry a Russian.
You're right, this difficulty in getting Russian citizenship makes even the Russophiles give up on their Russian dream.

>a nuclear shield that no other country in the world has
Say what ?

You're right about all the resources. But you'd think with that your GDP would be higher than practically 3rd world level.

Russia is the past, all here power glory and ability lay in the past.

Russia has more aids then any othe western Nation.
Russia has more censored media then any other nation.
Russians to this day believe that their nation did the bulk of fighting in ww2. Disregard American achievements, like being the first to the moon the first in space.

IN russia the KGB has owned the education system since 1917 and still people spew out the above nonsense. Yet the still ignore things like the Warsaw incident. It must be really shocking to travel abroad for the average Russian and realize how far ahead the rest of the world really is.

>permit if you marry a Russian
FOKIN EASY lol
But in fact there are many other ways, just google

russian women love the BLC (Big Latino Cock)

Monkey, nobody called you. This is a thread for people

Nice boomer LARP.

Why are germans so cringe?

Please don't post when you're on krokodil.
Russia might be the future for central asian mongoloids, but the russians have no future.

yes, marriage is one way, otherwise you have to own a russian business with a certain level or revenue that you pay tax on for a few years.
you cant so easily "buy" a citizenship in russia. i think many who would want to come to russia perhaps already have the money from good job or business, and do not want to start a new business again, that may or may not work, meaning you may invest some years and still not get citizenship.
it is a shame there is not a retirement type path to citizenship for russia.

your own minister had to make a public request to prevent russian women from having sex with latinos because so many got fucked and people got jealous

theguardian.com/football/2018/jun/14/dont-have-sex-with-men-from-different-race-during-world-cup-warns-russian-politician

I want to move to Russia so bad
But only if I can live in Moscow city center

as for westerners looking down on russia, maybe you havent noticed but our countries are becoming oppressive, authoritarian shitholes so what difference does it make. i really doubt russia is so bad in comparison.

Russia is a great place to live if this country wasn't filled with fucking Russians

Attached: 42CyqFm.jpg (730x547, 198K)

first catch up with the present then we can talk about becoming the future.
good luck tho, russia still has strong men in position of power unlike europe.

я тyт живy и вce caм вижy

Friend, I was born in Russia, I don’t know how the process of obtaining citizenship goes, but I definitely know that in practice it is very simple, especially for residents of Europe.
There’s even a channel on YouTube with some American farmer who moved to Altai

What about mexicans?

>White foreigners are treated with respect
I can confirm. The only place where someone was rude to me the entire time I was there was when I tried to pay with cash at FARШ and the cashier got mad at me for not agreeing to pay with card

Are russian women waifu material, por they are delusional whores justo like western women.

Or*

"Russian citizenship in a simplified manner"
"The simplified procedure for admission to the citizenship of the Russian Federation implies the optional 5-year residence in Russia by residence permit in order to become a citizen of the Russian Federation.

In other words, the main advantages of simplified acquisition of Russian citizenship are the optionalness of obtaining and residency under the RVP or residence permit (depending on the situation), as well as the ability to shorten the period for obtaining citizenship from 5-6 years to 1 year or even less.

All well-known actors who received Russian citizenship acted in a similar manner. For example, the entire Internet at one time widely discussed the story of Stephen Seagal and Russian citizenship, which he was awarded for success in his acting career and his role in cultural life. His story belongs to the category of simplified obtaining a passport of the Russian Federation."

Attached: ываваыава.png (741x315, 31K)

>Argentinean women only sleep with Argentinean men

Property is cheap where no one wants to live - imagine that.

Niggers like Philochko get their place pretty easy.

No. Go to Murica

Whites love Russia

Attached: ap-russia-depardieu-16_9.jpg (3200x1680, 482K)

youtube.com/watch?v=xBv5hkCb12Q
This guy is an American farmer who moved to Russia

How are you going to defend your borders from global warming rapefugees? Pro tip: you can't

We're all doomed

Theres so much Bureaucracy or at least from a westerners point of view to do anything in Russia.

>global warming rapefugees
literally what

I dunno man going to try and live in another country with out knowing the native language before hand seems quite rude. No different than all the hispanics coming here and not speaking english.

>Putin will leave soon and we will have a bright future,
Both of these statements are lies and every Russian knows it.

why are you speaking English on an American computer network

Teddyboy Greg can do it i guess they let anyone in.
teddysrocknrollbarbershop.com/home

Attached: sddefault.jpg (640x480, 68K)

You mean the apartments in the Moscow City buildings? That place is expensive as fuck.

Attached: 9DF1AE8E-D6E7-4B68-A7FC-E16481E403FB -.jpg (1800x1200, 369K)

Hi i love russia so much i will die for it russia is far superior then euro fag and murica but just be careful china is not your friend but take their money without need to believe in their fake propaganda also i was banned for saying a lor of pro russia stuff in Jow Forums

That is worse than western architecture

Oh wait is is shitty architecture, that you stole!