Is there still time for Hillary to make a political comeback?

is there still time for Hillary to make a political comeback?

She still has tons of fans including me

Attached: E3A589AC-ED9D-46C4-A458-3DD7B3B4D862.jpg (1024x977, 115K)

Attached: 1567980467291.gif (300x290, 1.74M)

No, there isn't. And no, you're not.

If she wants she can give it one last another try yet again

FBI user said that's what was happening, for what that's worth. Realistically speaking, none of the current candidates have any chance at beating Trump.

Neither does Hillary, but holy shit wouldn't it be hilarious if she ran again? That's a fucking WWE grudge match.

I feel like she is joining the race before next debate, I have a good feeling.

Nudes?

Didn't know this female menstruation synchronization phenomenon could last this long.

The day of the rope can't come soon enough.

Personally, I'm torn. If she runs she'll have a dangerous or fatal stroke, and we can write her off.
If she doesn't run she'll just hang around for years croaking about "RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA..."
Yeeesh.

Hilary's not running but imagine if Warren got the nomination and picked her as a running mate. What a shitshow it would be, but hilarious.

fpbp

Attached: 1566628144877.png (734x596, 624K)

Rotten cabbage, farts and urine anyone?

Attached: 8A6754F4-0462-4858-8C46-6A94BC6A1490.jpg (1052x789, 172K)

Attached: b3bc1e678db21a1fffebba6c7734b10865be923230d10126c24338c2d1f18ca5.png (804x732, 240K)

Attached: 1555595570147.jpg (1530x1201, 541K)

Attached: 1525006472426.jpg (1024x631, 131K)

>falling in love with a politician
Holy shit

"WHY AREN'T I 50 POINTS AHEAD?"

For the love of God, please make this true

give me some hilldawg memes for nostalgia reasons

Her biggest accomplishment in life is being married to Bill Clinton

she's a shit politician

WHY

ARENT

I

AHEAD

>is there still time for Hillary to make a political comeback?

She will enter the race when her minions in Washington hear that there is impending criminal charges against her. If she is running for office then she will declare that she cannot be charged as it will be "political interference".

She's running again in 2020. When are the candidates destroy each other during the primaries, Hillary will suddenly look like an option again, and then she'll run.

It is a race to the grave to see who will die first, Hillary Clinton or Ruth Ginsburg.

Should she sell I'm With Her 2020 muumuus?

Attached: Td.jpg (960x1200, 175K)

I’ll never forgive these evil nazis for collaborating with Russia to steal the election from her. Hillary Clinton was the most qualified and deserving candidate in the history of our republic.

Hillary 2020!

Attached: 1478467239830.jpg (1024x723, 119K)

lotta dumb people in this world

Attached: Hillary6.jpg (400x305, 59K)

Asian qt detected!

Hilldawg reunion??

Kek I remember these

Good days, Shareblue can kys

What a beautiful day that would be.....

Always the bridesmaid

Attached: Withering_Curse__Illuminati_NWO-1.jpg (300x438, 143K)

Look, no matter how her and those around her behave and try to "enhance an image", if she internally genuinely hated the poor, and so on, and many others, then she would be incapable of making good decisions, let alone representing the will of the people.

Same goes for every person with any job. If you do not want to do your job, you will not do a good job.
If a President does not actually literally want to do the job, they will do it poorly. For example, if you are paid to walk door to door, and you actually like to vacation instead, then you are a con artist and a thief, as you can not possibly represent any company, because you are in self-interest alone.

I don't care what your natural or written law says, stealing is with intent, it is with dishonesty. It could be argued theft by greed also exists, for example making crucial medication prices huge for no reason. Congrats to those who do that, you are definitely going to hell.

These practices have cause erosion at every scale of this civilization, from small business, to at home, to even in secret it is obvious.

Technology will not fix this, nor will slave labor. You can not comprehend how bad your problems are in this world if you are not looking at it right. Everyone must be better. It is not a finger pointing exactly of "there! Blame them!" or "him! Blame he!". The solution is not to hunt down or to use violence or force, as that is why the Heavens will appear to collapse if the "force" option is used. However many would die. And so, it is only an option of "putting you out of your misery" if you can not bear or heal.

At one of the roots of the issue, is indeed things such as kidnapping. That sort can not be allowed to multiply further. Satanists do horrible rituals for one of two reasons. To purposely be seen, and so internally their intent as scared animals is asking for help painted in red both to be seen, yet at once, it is to keep away. How tragic.