AND YOU THOUGHT WE WEREN’T GOING TO WAR

BOMBERS ARE IN THE AIR
F-27’S LOADED IN CAP MODE
>BIG SKY MOVING
>IT’S TOO LATE

Attached: 9DD51A88-5590-42D5-9AB0-69B1513EE23B.jpg (1125x418, 265K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wlym.com/archive/campaigner/7806.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=Yd85ozj0p8o
reuters.com/article/us-saudi-aramco-fire-pompeo/pompeo-blames-iran-for-saudi-attacks-pretend-diplomacy-idUSKBN1VZ0ML
youtube.com/watch?v=DPt-zXn05ac
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It‘s the British orchestrating this

>source
>flag
Fake and gay

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLET'S GET READY TO DIE FOR ISRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEL

It's weird, Iranians hate kikes but when things go wrong it's the British who they think are behind the conspiracies

A NIGGER JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

Persians have no interest in war you fucking faggot.

>An unprecedented attack on the worlds energy supply
Why do I feel like we all deserve this fate for building modern society on top of ancient plant remains?

Redpilled Aryanians know that Anglos and Jews are basically the same thing.

I'm ready. Let's just get this over with already.

Attached: 1555902957636.jpg (640x842, 122K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Yd85ozj0p8o

Never said they did, just think it's odd that here in the West we blame Jews while Iran (a nation that has repeatedly been attacked by Israel in the past three decades) blames Britain
I know the Brits fucked over Iran multiple times in the past but you'd have thought they'd have started shifting blame to Israel by now

Based and rumblepilled

>Greatest ally needing votes
>Drone attack pinned on Iran that has little impact on the West
I mean... It's kind of a smart idea. China gets footed the bill and Iran gets BTFO'd. Greatest ally needs to do more shit like this less USS Liberty and spying on US citizens.

>F-27's LOADED IN CAP MODE

What does that mean...handing the parachute team Glocks? It's a fucking Fokker transport plane.

Attached: Fokker_F27_Friendship_US_Army_Golden_Knight.jpg (714x519, 81K)

Thanks for bumping this thread shill

>Pompeo
You mean the liar who's still in the CIA?

Gage and gay

reuters.com/article/us-saudi-aramco-fire-pompeo/pompeo-blames-iran-for-saudi-attacks-pretend-diplomacy-idUSKBN1VZ0ML

Was hoping that Bolton being removed would mean less blatant glass flags.

Trump is a Rothschild puppet whom own Israel. Q is nothing more than a morale booster for White America as Trump throws them under the bus. After Trump wins the 2020 election is when he signs red flag gun law legislation and attacks Iran.
Epstein was extracted under Barr+Trump’s watch! President Trump has no problem extracting/killing Pedo Blackmail handler Epstein, but plays ignorant when the world’s most honest journalist, Julian Assange, rots in prison - even though Trump would have never been elected if not for him.

Israel and jews need our prayers! Pray that they find Jesus Christ and love in their hearts.

Matthew 5:44
>But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you

The Rothschilds are some of the most wicked people on Earth and so need our prayers more than anyone!
>Dear Lord. Please help the Rothschilds use their tremendous influence to do Good in the world, rather than Evil. Please destroy the blackmail leverage they have over Trump so that he he stops complaining on Twitter about things he is supposedly in charge of, such as Mueller/Powell/FBI/etc. Break the spell that is held over low IQ white America that keeps them from seeing the Truth beyond the left/right paradigm of “worship everything Trump does and just be happy that Killary didn’t win” nonsense. Let the Truth shine, my lord! Also please help the Rothschilds not be so sexually attracted to each other so that they may start reproducing with outside, stronger genes. Thank you, Lord. In your name, Jesus Christ, we pray.
Amen

Attached: 74608C40-60EF-4995-BC2D-3019F589A911.jpg (1242x1490, 793K)

this. Trump won’t attack Iran until after he wins in 2020

good, fuck iran

Stop spreading bullshit please. Q is a waste of time and leads nowhere with meanings less breadcrumbs. What a fucking troll I cant believe it. The only Kek that is worth reading is High Level Insider from a few years ago. And also, read this

The jews make the plans, the british execute them. Also, british and jewish (together with polish) are the same thing, really

Q is based, get fucked kikes.

Attached: Q.png (456x575, 16K)

Which part is bullshit, hans?

It's real. And it's incredibly based.

Attached: BasedLindsey22.jpg (545x874, 312K)

Wait....
>So first we have Bolton kicked out
Oil prices fall
Trump even thinks about talks with Iran
>Israel discovered spying on White House
>Trump wants mutual defense agreement with Israel
>Saudis get attacked by "Iran's" proxy
>Pompeo calls for attack on Iran

Alright those questions aren’t bad, but he still isnt dropping what High Level Insider dropped. Look him up

Who is this guy?

Attached: 1541952382613.gif (569x320, 1006K)

Die for oil goy

Don't forget Based Lindsey.

Attached: lindsey-graham-1-kavanaugh.jpg (1024x683, 67K)

Isn't it convenient that this drone strike happens right at the same time Trump fires Bolton and is considering negotiating with Iran.

Just like the "Syrian chemical attack" happened right after Trump said he wanted to leave Syria.

Really makes you think.

Yep also I forgot Netanyahu going to Putin and getting fucked when talking about annexing more of Palestine

Homosexual senator from South Carolina

The guy who got us our second Trump Supreme Court Appointment Indio.

Attached: BasedLindsey16.jpg (640x480, 33K)

Why does the Right-wing love sending us into foreign wars?

Attached: trumpvotercomic.png (1000x500, 56K)

Because us Right-Wingers aren't pussy faggots afraid of breaking a nail you Lefty Tranny Fag. Go back to /Leftypol/.

Attached: XnZoIj-Q_400x400.jpg (400x400, 28K)

jame spond.

trump should just claim he's gonna bomb iran and then secretly meet with them in a peace deal

IDK but I do know the far right hates Trump and his Jews, my guess Trump fricked out when he found out Israelis were spying on him, he probably hides something and the Jews have it now and he has to play ball
He might have tried to silence Epstein while trying to make it look like he is ourguy but the Jews back home already know Trump fell into one of the honey traps and is actually saving his own ass while taking the PR at home base

>Q is based
>calls an user a kike while supporting trump
BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: laughingwalrus.jpg (494x433, 49K)

Was it tonguing an anus?

The Eternal Anglo strikes again

Attached: D7SLoAIWkAEAw5n.jpg (2048x713, 211K)

>1 post by this ID

Attached: 1545745596106.jpg (900x737, 76K)

One post by this sage

Nice try Schlomo.

Attached: 1563383082380.jpg (520x737, 266K)

didn’t think that brainlet would respond.

>fires bolton
>starts a war with iran anyways

Attached: iran.png (214x203, 8K)

why are we using turboprop planes?

the greatest gay ever in politics

Attached: 1539311920480.gif (202x360, 2.19M)

Do you honestly not believe Trump is a kike lover? I'm legitimately curious. Explain your rationale to me please.

Good ol trustworthy Pompeo
youtube.com/watch?v=DPt-zXn05ac

Wow how fucking convenient.
I don’t believe this kikes for a second

>British
>white

What proof do they have that it’s Iran? Why won’t they show proof?

lies!
they cant swim1

Rolling for small skirmish. No ww3

They’ll never stop. I pray they get justice upon their deaths.

You think those Houthis could pull this off on there own? Of course Iran did it! We must defend the noble Kingdom of Saudi Arabia!

Attached: b3fd0b17-84c4-40cf-853c-1e13d35a0c9c.jpg (650x365, 68K)

ITS ALL FUCKED stop
SEND SKYKING stop
BOLLOCKS TO IT ALL stop

Hurry up and die for your enemies by attacking the good guys.

Attached: 1554960356213.jpg (1024x719, 91K)

We MUST die for Israel!

Feels like we switched timelines sometime between these happenings

Please, take my foreskin israel

so is pic related relevant now or what

Attached: we_wuz_prophets_n_shit.png (557x649, 30K)

Sloppy job MI5

>A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill
The fire of the oil field will kill economies but not the people in immediacy. Thus it's a killing bolt that does not kill.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 8K)

It means that they're sending a team to stay on the point until it turns blue. That's how you collect victory points.

Who cares? It's all lies. US probably did it and framed them. I don't believe a word any of them say.

I would enlist in a heartbeat if the US declared war on Israel though. Legally slaughter and kill Israelis? That would be a dream come true

>The fire of the oil field will kill economies but not the people in immediacy. Thus it's a killing bolt that does not kill
Bit of a Stretch

That's because they know the Jews have had control of Britain since damn near Oliver Cromwell

underrated

He got based lately let's send him SMS so he knows that