A message to Catholics, Protestants and Orthodox

The political and spiritual system of Mystery Babylon has deceived you. You baptize incorrectly and not according to scripture.
>Matthew 28:19
"Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:"
What is the name of the Father, Son and Holy Ghost? It is Jesus Christ.
>Acts 2:38 "Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost."
Is the bible wrong? Are you not supposed to baptize in Jesus' name? Is Peter a liar?
>Acts 19:5 "When they heard this, they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus."
We have an example of Paul baptizing people in the name of Jesus Christ as well, because both Peter and Paul knew that the name of the Father, Son and Holy Ghost is JESUS CHRIST.

Also, there is no trinity. It is a babylonian mystery doctrine and has no basis in scripture.

Attached: christ-reaching-through-water.jpg (387x516, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wlym.com/archive/campaigner/7806.pdf
biblestudytools.com/topical-verses/family-bible-verses/
youtube.com/watch?v=8yKc21YZU5Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extra_Ecclesiam_nulla_salus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's always kikery

Attached: GOD 1.jpg (1282x1272, 450K)

True.

there is no salvation outside the Catholic Church, broder

Attached: based.jpg (780x598, 158K)

Why do you reject God's word which I showed you?

I embrace God with all my heart, but you have it wrong, broder

If so, then do you believe baptism is in Jesus' name as according to scripture?

have you read none of the early church writings? Like writings from disciples of the apostles, and the didache?

If your early church fathers contradict scripture, what can you make of them?
>Galatians 1:8 "But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed."
You have two choices, believe on scripture or believe your self-proclaimed church fathers. Baptism in scripture is in the name of Jesus Christ.
>Acts 2:38 "Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost."
>Acts 19:5 "When they heard this, they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus."

wait you norwegian love jesus?

There are disciples of Christ all over the world.

I always believe that your people love Odin or some nordic god, I was wrong I guess...

Oh. A guy who is gonna teach us the RIGHT version of something that calls all such efforts irrelevant.

Attached: God Memeball22e.png (1094x698, 1.14M)

why do you keep spamming this even though ive explained it twice for you already?

"Hate" is the translated greek word of "miseo" which means "to love less". And its teaching that youre supposed to put God above everything, (even yourself). "Family" is used as an example because family and God are almost equally important in the Bible and its used as an example to showcase the potential cost of following Jesus (family may disown you etc.).

the Bible is more pro-family than anything else
1 Timothy 5:8
"Anyone who does not provide for their relatives, and especially for their own household, has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever." is just one of a thousand such verses
biblestudytools.com/topical-verses/family-bible-verses/

>That Picture
First off, what retard lives at a lake, fishes for a living and rows out into stormy waters without knowing how to swim

Secondly, it was supposed to be stormy on Galilee at the time; where is that sunlight coming from, how is that water so calm that I can see Jesus through it and wouldn't walking on stormy water be like walking in one of those fun-houses with the ever shifting floors and stairs?
Jesus would be slipping and stumbling around and it would be hilarious to watch. Peter probably sank because he could not stop laughing.

Attached: God Memeball22d1.jpg (950x791, 157K)

looks like Hitler missed one

>You baptize incorrectly and not according to scripture.
>Also, there is no trinity. It is a babylonian mystery doctrine and has no basis in scripture.
Just how high are you right now, user?

Attached: 1547956027847.jpg (1471x828, 673K)

You're on the right track OP that there is no trinity but the name of God, our Heavenly Father is not Jesus Christ. That is just his firstborn son's name. His name is Yaweh or Jehovah.

Is this the JW general now?

Jesus was a cult-leader who was happy to split families down the middle if it meant more sheep following him around. One disciple asks time off to go bury his father, Jesus says "let the dead bury the dead". He encouraged his followers to sell all their belongings, he is never depicted to have done an honest days work during his ministry inorder to make a point of his being above anything earthly (or long-term productive). He told his disciples that the end of days was coming in their lifetimes and the only thing they ought to concern themselves with is make sure to be on God's good side when he starts sorting sheep from goats and wheat from chaff. He's very shitty to his own family; when his moms a siblings insist on meeting him, he says his "real" family is the drones that hang out with him.
He also said that "A prophet is never accepted in his own hometown (Luke 4:24), which is another way of saying everyone who actually knew him for what he really was knew he was a Charlatan.

It was Paul who gave the whole operation a makeover so it could attain a more mainstream appeal, which is why your New Testament puts primary emphasis on what he had to say while the original Jerusalem church (eg the ACTUAL teachings of the original Jesus) became entirely irrelevant.

Attached: JesusMemeball04.jpg (645x800, 146K)

Baptize in the name of the bbc, just like Pastor Anderson.

Attached: Based Pastor Anderson.webm (1038x584, 1.65M)

Right on big nig.

Attached: Racemixers.jpg (462x960, 128K)

A message to OP,, get the fuck off this board,, your opinions about empty symbolic acts have nothing to do at all with politics.

>muh race
I'd like to see your flag, for what I know only american are dumb enough to believe this race shit.

>context: not even once
try harder rabbi

Attached: 1566127332999.jpg (640x836, 68K)

Attention Pedovores

youtube.com/watch?v=8yKc21YZU5Y

Attached: 7e5c47bb722d1c150b593e5d8558ab2757dc6f7404843fec9cded882e61d217a.jpg (1125x2310, 552K)

No salvation outside the Catholic Church brother, sorry.

Don't speak of things you don't know anything about, there is no image of God above, that's the law. That doll picture you posted was made by definition, by a non believer.

>only american are dumb enough to believe this race shit

You brazilian nigger

Attached: 50265691_1171769739666749_3186810753755643904_n.jpg (479x960, 62K)

Then why does Acts 2:38 confirm Matthew 28:19. Why are we commanded to baptize in the name of Jesus Christ, which is in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Ghost?

Attached: 69825520_2453109278241870_4406301872038608896_n.jpg (450x450, 30K)

So do you hate rabbi jesus or rabbis who aren't jesus?

Attached: 69622532_2453109354908529_3194390640888643584_n.jpg (626x626, 39K)

Thank you catholics!

Attached: 59358169_2473521796013820_1376083010260041728_n.jpg (829x960, 113K)

>There is no trinity

Attached: p8w4iwm24dyz.jpg (841x785, 48K)

>"ACKTUALLY The original greek was blablabla"

That must be why it's translated as "hate", Biblical scholars just couldn't be arsed to find a more fitting word than the one that means pure unadulterated loathing. Must be great believing in a god who writes books where you have to second-guess every word and become a scholar in dead languages. Just as retarded as the mudshits who insist God wrote a final, perfect book for all of humanity, it's just you need to learn sandniggerish if you want to read it.

Attached: JesusMemeball19.jpg (688x950, 212K)

Go read the Harry Potter series
It's got magic stuff and is more believable than your religious fantasy

fuck
Eve was a dog

Wow calm down kid, if you dad sees you posting this you might get in trouble.

Harambe died for your sins. Repent now or to Gehenna you go!

Attached: 18622196_131252250765459_769003558235029953_n.jpg (500x342, 21K)

Is that what the Portuguese call a comeback? Come defend your trashy jew religion fagget.

Attached: 51672146_1188464591330597_3805991793405722624_n.jpg (560x580, 44K)

> Posting sins practiced by all mankind
B-but he is bishop!
Yeah, he is also a man you know

Attached: Image 30.jpg (652x2133, 987K)

> Templar flag
So edgy

Also Jesus did not baptize people with water as it was the baptism of john. The disciples baptized people according to the baptism of John (John 4:1-2)
Jesus' baptism was with the holy spirit. Paul meets a group of people at Ephesus who claim to be followers of Jesus but do not have the spirit. he asks what they were baptized into... And they say, "the baptism of John"He then LAYS HANDS on them and gives them the spirit. Acts 19

Your kike religion promotes emasculation of whites. Repent to the white race now and abandon jewsus, traitor.

Attached: Inherently European Religion.webm (634x682, 1.75M)

Catholics are universalist globo-hobo fags.

Attached: Catholic word meaning.png (1385x827, 932K)

Troll detected
Not biting it. Have a good night.

No salvation outside God. I showed you God's word and what it says.

Citing biblical passages and the meaning of the word catholic is trolling? You weak christian piece of shit.

Attached: Mod1.png (638x1038, 630K)

>"Hate" is the translated greek word of "miseo" which means "to love less".
Rabbi Yeshua -- dividing our people since they destroyed Rome (80yrs after Rome converted).

Attached: jesus paul jews.jpg (960x771, 118K)

Attached: Mod5.png (1676x1320, 1.26M)

Even the word trinity is not found in scripture.
>Deuteronomy 6:4 "Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord:"

True and false...

There is no salvation out of the catholic (greek for universal) church. Because the definition of church is the gathering of people who have received salvation.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extra_Ecclesiam_nulla_salus

Fun fact: It was a greek orthodox bishop , kallistos ware, who wrote this. A few hundred years before catholic church stopped calling themselves catholic orthodox.

Attached: 1556778207160.jpg (720x540, 222K)

>Jesus was a cult-leader
Rabbi Joshua

or

Rabbi Yeshua

>Jesus
made up by the communist Rabbi Paul/Saul

Attached: sexy saul.jpg (443x620, 62K)

Christianity also promotes the castration of white men. Fuck this religion and the fifth column who support it.

Attached: 1567312392143.jpg (280x243, 44K)

Attached: Just cuck my shit up.png (1628x1420, 2.08M)

Imagine believing anyone standing on the side of good and truth would be pushing society-annihilating genocidal immigration on any people group.
Even the most innocent of children could tell it’s evil to do so.

>Thank you catholics!
Fucking gnostic pedo Pope

Attached: gnostic punch.jpg (474x313, 13K)

Attached: Christianity = White Genocide.jpg (2648x3880, 3.26M)

this

>trinity
RABBI JOSHUA CREATED NEPTUNE!

Attached: jesus forskin.png (455x317, 171K)

Yep, it checks out. These are the fruits of the heresy of sola scriptura.

The bible says to help foreigners, migrants, and refugees. He was acting on biblical scripture. Pic related is the end result of the biblical approach to migration.

Attached: Christianity will save Poland.jpg (2700x2464, 1.81M)

>sola scriptura.
shhhh the Vatican doesn't want you to read the magic mid-east book!

Attached: jesus bible vatican.jpg (589x791, 206K)

Attached: disgust duck.jpg (960x868, 69K)

It gets nastier.

Attached: Mod3.png (1802x916, 770K)

>Sola Scriptura is wrong = don't read the bible
You're retarded.

Christianity is not Islam. The idea that the bible is the end-all be-all, and that no developments did/will occur after the bible's completion has no scriptural basis itself.

You turn God into a knit picking middle manager instead of the creator of all things.

Attached: 1566046721859m.jpg (1024x782, 245K)

Romans turned him into shit on a stick.

Attached: CROSS-CENTURIAN.jpg (450x608, 85K)

All according to plan.

>2 Timothy 3:16-17 "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
> That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works."
And we can judge with scripture that baptism is in Jesus' name according to Acts 2:38 and Acts 19:5

>schizotrash

How exactly do your two claims
>The political and spiritual system of Mystery Babylon has deceived you
>there is no trinity
Follow from the rest of your post?

Yeah, I really want to go to "heaven" where I will walk through one of the 12 gates named after the kike tribes of israel and be lorded over by the king kike himself. I'll be completely surrounded by an unending amount of nogs and mestizo gremlins. Fucking pass.

Attached: Capture654.jpg (492x341, 28K)

Attached: 42556378_320097461880936_4352057667745742848_n.jpg (719x702, 65K)

This in no way contradicts what I said, as I'm not saying scripture is bad or incorrect.

The most interesting thing about the spread of Christianity is that most people who were converted by preachers and missionaries did not understand old Greek and Hebrew, did not have access to bibles and had no knowledge to understand context of bible passages. It makes me wonder what exactly Christian preachers say when trying to convert people. Most likely about Jesus saving you from Hell and the Love of God and family values and all that shit.

I highly doubt they read to them stuff such as Genesis 19:8 or Genesis 19 as a whole. Only a small number of people who actually studied the bible regularly all their lives and knew the languages and had access to rare bibles could actually understand Christian doctrine and even they argued and debated and had heresy after heresy. I highly doubt Christian would've spread very fast if people actually understood the bible.

"the popes who forbade the reading of the Bible were extremely wise"
-Voltaire

This is fucking retarded

>there is no trinity
>Therefore, all my ancestors who were Christians, but believed in Trinity are now in Hell
>Christians will believe in this in order to save themselves from Hell despite the fact that in certain verse we are all deserving of hell
And then people wonder why do I want to ban Christianity along with Judaism. They have no place in modern society, neither Freemasonry nor some other low IQ shit.

Attached: Shh silence hippie.jpg (740x702, 73K)

You're right about the conversion tactics. It's the same shit they use on sunday sermons today. "Jesus loves you blaaaaaahhhh". "You need to accept his love blaaaaaaahhhhh". They don't tell you that jesus promoted castration of men, or that you aren't allowed to defend yourself from violence, or that you have to give your money to jews as a special tax. They leave that stuff out until they have their Janissary army ready to destroy the native heritage of whatever land they wander into. Then just tell them to ask for forgiveness, bam, they're going back to heaven again.

Attached: 1567312719424.jpg (1024x496, 146K)

One of the biggest redpills for me about Christianity was when some Baptist was trying to get me to embrace Baptism and I told him that despite not being religious, I would most likely choose the religion that my family has practiced for centuries, even despite persecution; Catholicismm and so I told him that even if I were to become a Christian, I would not join his sect of Christianity. And then he told me that I should become a Baptist instead and be the first of my family to not go to hell. Like, fucking hell, all my ancestors who were Catholics are in hell despite most of them living moral lives? Nice.

Attached: 1567097061282.jpg (320x320, 24K)

Jesus did everything in his power to make it happen, you've obviously never read the bible, but have you ever even seen a movie, heard a song, or talked to a Christian? What's the point of a sacrifice if there's no sacrificing?

Hel is a place for European families to rest peacefully after death. Christianity corrupted the world's image of it when they adopted and corrupted the word through jewish slander. Drop the hammer and sickle, take up the sun.

Attached: 1561862972150.jpg (507x640, 680K)

Basically all the pagan catholic prot d/c bullshit is irrelevant once you actually are exposed to the truth. You dont know the power of the holy spirit. Most of you just larp. Esoteric Wisdom gained through Jesus of Nazereth is more valuable than any college education or scholarly word. The Kingdom of God will open your eyes.

Attached: 1560734761100.jpg (600x861, 188K)

>They don't tell you that jesus promoted castration of men
That's explicitly a Jewish thing. The early church had the argument about whether christians who weren't ethnically jewish should practice all Jewish traditions. Paul, the guy who said "no", won.

>that you aren't allowed to defend yourself from violence
Flat out not true. "Turn the other cheek" is not a metaphor for "let yourself get killed." Pacifism is, in reality, immoral. You have a duty to protect yourself and those around you, if you're able.

>or that you have to give your money to jews as a special tax.
The fuck are you talking about?

Pfft, true, for Baptists it does not fucking matter if you live the most moral life possible, it only matters if you believe in Jesus or not, like that's how somehow they determine if you are "worthy", not realizing that belief without good deeds is an "empty faith"... I myself as an atheist believe in morality, because for a society to function, there needs to be a set of morals, and you cannot be 100% Positive hardcore atheist who believes in "rationalism" because that is outright silly. We need morals, but we do not need to base them upon the outdated methods like Christianity. That is why Galileo got his ass in jail, because his discoveries were true, but contradicted with religion, which was then considered as a Word of God, and since that would mean the collapse of influence by Catholic church, they have put him in jail. It all goes to show how weak this system really is.

I have to agree, I was very devout catholic. Have clergy in my family, briefly considered seminary, sat down started reading the bible from the beginning, Old Testament was ludicrous, decided that the work of the Catholic Church did more for western civilization than the source material ever could.

Extra Ecclesiam nulla salus

GoFundme Patreon Apple Jews Defeated

Hey comrade, thanks for the advice, I actually do have some Fascist friends around in Discord, although I tend to stay Communist because I care for the worker, but I am also fairly nationalist as well, so I do not mind Fascists really that much.. But neo liberals are still a goddamn scum though.

I've read the bible half a dozen times. I was pro christianity until I read it the second time and it finally dawned on me that there is no way this can work with nationalism or the continued existence of my people. Sacrificing yourself for sin that you created is not a sacrifice, it's egotistical tortuous stupidity. Jesus conceived himself in a cuckold relationship by knocking up his own mother who was already married. Neither I, nor anyone I've known, would do something so degenerate. Right at the start of the new testament jesus has proven himself trash.

Attached: 42448064_163215464601044_1167796269138051072_n.jpg (310x386, 22K)

There's a funny thing about circumcision in the Bible that should leave circumcised Christian Americans seething.

-Galatians 5:2-12
Mark my words! I, Paul, tell you that if you let yourselves be circumcised, Christ will be of no value to you at all. 3 Again I declare to every man who lets himself be circumcised that he is obligated to obey the whole law. 4 You who are trying to be justified by the law have been alienated from Christ; you have fallen away from grace. 5 For through the Spirit we eagerly await by faith the righteousness for which we hope. 6 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision has any value. The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love.

7 You were running a good race. Who cut in on you to keep you from obeying the truth? 8 That kind of persuasion does not come from the one who calls you. 9 “A little yeast works through the whole batch of dough.” 10 I am confident in the Lord that you will take no other view. The one who is throwing you into confusion, whoever that may be, will have to pay the penalty. 11 Brothers and sisters, if I am still preaching circumcision, why am I still being persecuted? In that case the offense of the cross has been abolished. 12 As for those agitators, I wish they would go the whole way and emasculate themselves!

What the Bible is basically saying that any Christian who wilfully gets himself circumcised or his sons or he's okay with the fact that he was circumcised without his consent after birth, should go the whole way and might as well cut off their entire dicks.

Attached: 1551375810928.png (740x900, 927K)

As long as you stay spiritually loyal to your people above all, stay strong.

Attached: 42404873_302515703872764_4040727827899744256_n.jpg (633x624, 66K)

>The pic
Literally entire Christianity in a nutshell, aka the most "WTF" shit in existence. Still, I keep the icon of Saint Petka in my house when I was Orthodox Christian, because I can't really leave my faith behind...

>I was pro Christianity until...
Shalom, fellow white man.

The early church started doing trinitarian baptism to make sure all the followers were trinitarians and root out heretics.

Thanks comrade, also don't forget to read this piece of art.

Attached: KARL MARX DESTROYS JUDAISM.jpg (516x177, 46K)

No one is buying your lies goldstein. Its perfectly possible to combine christianity and ethno centrism. It would be a great sin to destroy an entire race(whites) it would be righteous to protect it from destruction.

We turn the other cheek to petty insults. But we lay our life on the line for our brothers. There is no greater love. Sorry shlomo odinson. Your d/c tricks wont work here.