People complaining that IT killed gays in pt 2

>people complaining that IT killed gays in pt 2
>i didnt know murder mattered if you sucked dick or not
LGBT spergs will find the smallest thing to bitch about huh?

Attached: pennywise-858794.jpg (590x350, 36K)

>Never mind the book is full of pedophilia.

Never mind the book is full of child sex.

wtf I hate inter dimensional alien gods now

Basically the same thing

Spoiling bitch. Watched part I today, was about to watch the second one.
Sage
Also the topic is not new. They can sperg even about a ruler being too straight.

Yeah, they're both me. Connection issues, shockingly at this time. Wonder what's being slid?

I've been having connection issues as well

Attached: 1568085483842.gif (400x400, 1.81M)

Fag fragility is real

The book literally opens with this. What did they expect? I haven't seen the sequel movie, but the beginning of the book is mainly just garnering sympathy and victimizing gays until the fag gets killed. It was 100% liberal shit.

Guess we HAVE to include LGBTQUEIWIDJZQGQGQH people in our films, but nothing bad can happen to them.

the only really scary scene was when pennywise was yelling the N word and how all black people should be hanged

I haven't read the book but saw the film and yeah, the first half hour or so is just pandering

Only straight white men can kill fags in movies to justify an agenda. Interdimensional cthullu Gods indiscriminately killing fags in not on that agenda

Did Rami write that scene?

What is the deepest IT lore?

>villain kills dykes
>fags and their advocates complain complains

>the first half hour or so is just pandering
Fuck now I don't want to see it if I have to sit through that shit for that long

That movie sucked pozzed fag cawk...

Artificial controversy marketing saged and reported

>saw the film and yeah, the first half hour or so is just pandering
???
It's just a 10 minute opening scene where some gays get bashed, and then IT comes and bites a chunk out of the gay guy who just got beat up.

They beat It by calling him a bully... fucking horrible.

Gays are pedos

The gay death scene is based on a real incident that happened in Stephen King's home town when he was a young man; he's had variations of that theme appear in a couple of his books.
This is either fake controversy for film publicity, or spastic gay faggotry for gay victim-hood culture.