Sam Fender releases new track White Privilege: "Poor White people are still oppressors"

youtube.com/watch?v=0KrdJHwdBFI

"The patriarchy is real, the proof is here in my song.

I'll sit and mansplain every detail of the things it does wrong, 'Cause I'm a white male, full of shame.

My ancestry is evil, and their evil is still not gone"

1-10 how woke and amazing is this?

Attached: Screenshot 2019-09-14 at 22.53.46.png (1090x888, 682K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BNLo04KCCuU
youtube.com/watch?v=zoRB9BKwRvs
youtube.com/watch?v=QAOI4TTwaqI
youtube.com/watch?v=0IYght7FGdg
youtube.com/watch?v=ucmijALZhe0
youtube.com/watch?v=3P6LnRSXvWI
youtube.com/channel/UCNOPATl0JcguaVn1ovKWU1w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polydor_Records
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universal_Music_Group
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucian_Grainge
youtube.com/watch?v=OzEAzEB9FTw
youtube.com/watch?v=mAdBYi6CIcA
youtube.com/watch?v=SSuTu2Fq79w
youtube.com/watch?v=3N2uAZ3deic
youtube.com/watch?v=uj4EteerLN8
youtube.com/watch?v=LsbfeXB1MbI
youtu.be/KGAAhzreGWw
youtube.com/watch?v=Qq9PxuAsiR4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Literally who?

literally who, zoomer?

According to trustworthy newspaper The Guardian, he's the Zoomer Tom Petty/Bruce Springsteen.

Christ knows but a sitting MP here (David Lammy) actually tweeted pic related

Attached: Screenshot_20190914-091246_Twitter.jpg (1080x1579, 477K)

In other words, this is who we want kids to see him as. My god they are so pathetically transparent.

Cringe

I don't even get how someone gets to this point. How does it happen? How can you even come to such a conclusion?

Isn't this what Marxists wrote the capitalist class would do to divide the working class?

The most ironic thing is all the white girls tweeting him saying this is their favorite song and that they're in love with him. There are many layers of fucked up self hatred in these lost white youths

It's just SJWs on Twitter though. It's a loud minority of people, not that representative of the population. They have a lot of influence though.
It's just the propaganda from the (entertainment) media, social media and the educational system that brainwashes these people to be like that.

>the Zoomer Tom Petty/Bruce Springsteen
yuck!

Attached: 1561355690261.jpg (293x212, 19K)

>HONK
HONK
>HONK
HONK
>HONK
HONK
>HONK
HONK

Attached: 1556165251331.gif (607x609, 514K)

Dont know who this faggot is but he should kill himself if hes so ashamed

I fucking hate these Hollywood rappers.
youtube.com/watch?v=BNLo04KCCuU
youtube.com/watch?v=zoRB9BKwRvs
youtube.com/watch?v=QAOI4TTwaqI
youtube.com/watch?v=0IYght7FGdg

Attached: 9696AB8F-4FD3-45A3-B6A5-9920739B9747.png (721x546, 96K)

Literally who?
Dude looks like an aids vampire

I'm from London and they are the majority. They don't agree with most leftists, but the majority of everyone is anti-white or at least doesn't care for whites

teenage girls are incredibly simple creatures: be some half-way good-looking guy with a guitar and sing some earnest, maudlin pap-ballad about virtually anything, and they will melt.

He looks like an aids patient. Is this what's sexy now?

I also think it has to do with our culture now. It has changed. It's very cynical and pessimistic. All doom and gloom. Which is weird considering how well the economy is doing for the last couple of years.

London is also a lost city like places in Commiefornia. They should nuke these cities.

youtube.com/watch?v=ucmijALZhe0
youtube.com/watch?v=3P6LnRSXvWI

>implying some jew didn't write it

Is he related to the guitar company?

youtube.com/channel/UCNOPATl0JcguaVn1ovKWU1w
There we go, dislike away.

Eroding any and all identity is a great way to make an impotent class that won’t fight back, because it has nothing to fight for

Shill your shit elsewhere moshe.

>Sam Fender
Who?
Whoever he is, though, he is at least redpilled enough to know that he can cash in on those virtue signal points.
>White Man Mad.
>POC are Sad.
>Buzzword
>Buzzword
>Buzzword
>Privlege is bad.
$$Chi-Ching$$
Well played. Cash in, white boi. And keep every-red-cent because if you meant it, you'd donate it all to some poor negro 'hood.

Attached: 1568036717035.jpg (480x389, 21K)

That anti-white fucking piece of shit.

>Bones
my nigga

absolute trash why would anyone agree to ruin good beats with such shit vocals I will never undertstand

Attached: 53537637347.jpg (959x482, 50K)

he's had enough of being blamed for everything
pathetic

Attached: adolf-hitler-620-638970380.jpg (615x409, 39K)

sam fenders music label
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polydor_Records
is owned by
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universal_Music_Group
who's chairman and ceo is
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucian_Grainge

Attached: every single time.png (402x58, 5K)

It's not that bad yet, the cities in the north like Birmingham and Manchester are way more fucked. It's at that weird stage where there are loads more based non-whites, than based whites. Fucking hilarious how shook the self hating whites are when they don't do what they want

>Fucking hilarious how shook the self hating whites are when they don't do what they want
when who does what now?

People like this are the reason mass shootings happen. No joke. Theres white kids who are missing fathers and have broken families and these fucking retards want to brush them under the rug. Jow Forums agrees. They know most mass shooters are from single mothers. Theres white kids struggling and society just gives them the fucking finger.
youtube.com/watch?v=OzEAzEB9FTw

Every.
Single.
Time.

Attached: 1567990107985.jpg (306x306, 20K)

Shut the fuck up faggot.

>the proof is here in my song
Now that's a head that's far up the ass

Accelerationism anyone?

where does this faggot live? I wanna kill him in minecraft

how do brits tolerate this? this piece of shit is in your government insulting your history and ancestors, who fought and died for everything you have.

Come to the white ethnostate greece

Attached: whiteking.jpg (768x511, 98K)

When they retroactively make it a criminal offense to disagree with an mp on twitter bad things will happen.

It's funny that the (((oligarchs))) insist the REAL problem is Joe Paycheck and not Joe Biden.

The oligarch extends a finger with a gem on it from the upper porch of his mansion and points at the trailer park. "The real slave keeper is not me. It's that guy ODing on Chinese Fentanyl after his second shift at his McJob! Get him!"

*Strikes up a match to light his Cuban cigar*
"Look at me! I'm fighting White privilege."

Oy vey, oy vey

I swear ted kascynzki said something like this

yeah, people are cynical and pessimistic, but they still aggrandize everything foreign.

You would tolerate it here so stop putting on airs

>I'm from London
Show flag then memelfaggot.

I love how he is stealing that goth boi look but has nothing to actually express

This Ted fellow sounds based.

Reminder spic police release convicted murderers and rapists because they speak spanish. I beg the cartels to send their best murderers and rapists because they will be released for speaking spanish. Justice is dead. Resist with the niggers.

This fucking faggot doesn't know what goth is. Culture vulture.
youtube.com/watch?v=mAdBYi6CIcA

kek

The White cucks are the actual problem. I don't know about British stats on things but the White leftists in America are the only group to actually hate themselves according to a recent study.

There was a poll about how American White and Black liberals differed in opinion when it came to the question if Blacks should just work their way up instead getting handouts. More White liberals said they should get handouts than did Black liberals. Most Blacks in America for example only agree with leftists when it comes to race they don't agree with the rest of it. Other groups they support such as Muslims hate gays and women.

Im a whole different animal i am me to a fault.
youtube.com/watch?v=SSuTu2Fq79w

>It's at that weird stage where there are loads more based non-whites, than based whites.

it's truly pathetic, isn't it? whites have to depend of blacks like chappelle to speak out against the insane left, because whites have become too chickenshit.

Checks out every time...
This is why music is so shit these days.
Jews own all the labels and streaming services banning White males from expressing their own feelings ruining creativity, whereas niggers can say anything they want

Parody or not, this is hell to listen to. It's so fucking droning and tuneless. Does it really count as music?

Attached: 1567911166658.jpg (741x587, 57K)

Self hatred. Just look at Germans, they’re probably the most self hating people on the planet

He's clearly an Anglo. They like to blame whites for all their crimes against humanity. We nordics dindu nothing but everyone hates us because of the psychopathic Brits.

youtube.com/watch?v=3N2uAZ3deic

It´s so bad and cringe that it´s almost satire.

>I'm from London and they are the majority. They don't agree with most leftists, but the majority of everyone is anti-white or at least doesn't care for whites
No you are not from london, you live there, London is now majority non british, so ofcourse arrogant niggers and whoever don´t give a shit. btw. shouldn´t you be back in africa?

They signal virtue from their 99% white neighborhood. Let them live in their precious “diversity” for a year and they will change their tune real quick.

wow calm down edgy boy

it's fucking humiliating. they parade braindead, self hating faggots like this, so they can say, "see kids, even fellow whites hate white people, culture, history, etc.

Obviously the real problem is the people in power - all western leaders are anti-white and use "whiteness" to accelerate their fortunes and then throw the lower class whites to the dogs now they no longer have use for them. It's not really a capitalist vs communist discussion anymore as they have always led and dictated both sides from the top.

Fpbp

>Self hatred. Just look at Germans, they’re probably the most self hating people on the planet
70 years of entire planet and them being told they are bad people.
This kind of propaganda is never banned, funny how that is.

If I pretend it's satirical it almost becomes hilarious. If only I was retarded too.

Attached: Pasta La Vista.jpg (750x573, 30K)

So he's a jew?

BONE$ is unironically /ourguy/

Attached: DH9ofJLUAAAuKAE.jpg (800x1200, 190K)

Color me shocked. What a Cohencidence

>practically no views

Literally who?

as much as i hate "the squad," they wouldn't say our ancestors and history are straight up evil. actually using the term evil. they say stupid shit like, "slavery is our original sin" or "this is no longer a white nation," but "evil?" correct me if i'm wrong.

They can't attack him that much because he is Black but also since he is an established comedian with a household name. They went after Kevin Hart though when he made those anti-gay remarks years ago. Even made him quit hosting the Oscars.

Fucking this.

yeah, blacks are now second to lgbtq in the "victimhood olympics."

Yeahhh
youtube.com/watch?v=uj4EteerLN8

I mean, he's right. Whites have committed the most evil throughout history. You can't even deny this which is why Jow Forums spends the entire time revising history to turn whites into the biggest dindus ever made and blame jews instead.

Attached: FB_IMG_1555441050624.jpg (952x1234, 49K)

Blacks were enslaved by blacks first.

Jews deserved the holocaust. Russia deserved war. Fuck you

There were natives who liked europeans. All you pay attention to is the negative shit.

Forget the modern world you love so much.

Fuck that right? Lets burn it all to the ground.

youtube.com/watch?v=LsbfeXB1MbI

>Sam Fender releases new track White Privilege: "Poor White people are still oppressors"
>Sam Fender
who?

Attached: 1507973609806.gif (480x264, 1.54M)

Whites then in effect would have contributed the most to society.
Whites have in what your trying to say have been most present with the writers and players of history.
Based

Please explain how white males today are evil because of history that happened before they were born.

>whites are americans
>whites are all one person
>white
just worship the white god, darkie

The kikes have completely brainwashed the Europeans, Hitler was 100% right

Attached: 58E35F1F-EF4B-4ED3-ACDD-45A986708019.png (750x1334, 1.84M)

We can go that route if you want to. I got no problem with it. You want to fight faggot? Lets throw some bones motherfucker.

It almost sounds like a joke, reminds me of this youtu.be/KGAAhzreGWw

Attached: E36FAB31-AAA2-4C30-8605-3EB6BFC75181.jpg (563x503, 21K)

>we Nordics
La_creatura.jpg

Fuck off Muhammad. Before i molotov your neighborhood.

lol

That was fun, thank you.

*takes down civil war monuments*
Go dilate

Now THIS is a good goy, Jow Forums could learn something from him

youtube.com/watch?v=Qq9PxuAsiR4