Post modern degenerate media here. We need to redpill the masses

Post modern degenerate media here. We need to redpill the masses

Attached: psJ32XMT2bhfT9WW7nVtOCf_YMLT6nfseRc23rxJS8I.jpg (1024x576, 49K)

Attached: ellie.jpg (731x650, 110K)

uh u got an upload for this

Attached: Depression.png (1894x321, 167K)

Meh, BoJack isn't so bad

BoJack was alright

This fucking disgusting show is all you need

Attached: big mouth shit.jpg (600x514, 37K)

Yeah just a dog fucking a girl. Fuck off faggots.

Someone post the edits

Attached: thenakeddirector.png (1920x1080, 3.85M)

thank Mr. (((Kroll)))

What the fuck, there's nothing wrong with this? Anyone with liberal viewpoints is gauranteed to fuck plenty of things worse than dogs, namely social, ethnic, and racial minorities, as well as people of the same gender, implying children as well. A dog is the safest fucking thing you can condition them to be sexually attracted to.

These people are literally fucking demons, the women exist to seek and destroy, literally raised by wolves, in this case demons, meaning Jews, to be as subversive as possible. Women don't have the natural cunning or guile of Jews, so they instead use the reckless sexuality of men to tempt them into destroying themselves, their economic stability, and inevitably their country.

The men as well, just radical militants fighting to ensure the destruction of their own county, suicide bombers, indoctrinated by the Jewish autocrats. They are equally as willing to suffer, to die, destroy themselves and others in the name of something they believe in. While they are not as passionate or bloodthirsty as the members of radical Islamists, they are identical in form, it's just harder to indoctrinate people into being so violent for their own dismemberment and suicide in the name of trendy and hip nonsense than it is to indoctrinate them to fight for their own prophesied global dominance and legitimization. Never the less, clearly they are equally as willing to die, equally as indoctrinated, simply just far less prone to violence, as they must as well be conditioned to refrain from reproducing, which means they will naturally have much lower testosterone, thus not be as volatile, violent, or physically dangerous.

>literally shows nude children masturtbating and their genitalia
There's been a giant insurgence in media sexualizing children the last couple of years, and they didn't even try to make it subtle.

>Big Mouth, Pen15, Sex Education, Good Boys
Just to name a few.

Attached: goodboys-still1.jpg (1199x630, 165K)

There's a Netflix film called Desire that shows a little girl humping a pillow to orgasm.

Attached: 1493345539582.jpg (820x752, 235K)

Attached: iuhj9876.jpg (955x628, 89K)

what you really mean is entertainment. every entertainment show is a waste of time even the so called "redpilled" ones. BUT you can use the media to get news or learn new skills. why would i watch south park or sam hyde when i have something better to do

As for this? Really? You would rather have these mentally retarded children chasing dick? Getting pregnant? This is what standard propaganda is for the most part, and it would be even more dangerous for these mentally retarded, socially dysfunctional children because the media fertilizes criminal minorities with antisocial tendencies. These people would be tormented and exploited, become mothers, and have mixed race criminal children raised by a woman who is literally mentally retarded. If you don't offer alternative conditioning, these people are going to go chase dick and get pregnant, the problem with that is that the lowest tier men, themselves near or at mental retardation, will take advantage of them and get them pregnant.

You really want these mentally retarded people breeding like rabbits because they don't know any better? Think of the children, themselves likely mentally retarded, being raised in these conditions. That's a horror movie depicting the painfully grotesque nature of human society. Beyond that, these people would all be subsisting on pensions due to their marked mental retardation and social dysfunction.

You're basically saying to a Polio, a child who walks, limps, with permanent crutches, maybe you shouldn't play football, but you can play some Madden instead. Madden is pretty dope, you know? That kid would get fucked up and the ramifications of this damage would be profound.

Mentally retarded people are still horny, many are horny as fuck because they're primal like animals, their libido is in no way limited by any sort of psychological pressure that comes from intelligence. They still want to fuck, mercilessly, and this has the capacity to create significant problems if they are not overtly conditioned from actually pursuing sex. This is what you want them doing. You want them masturbating, you don't want them fucking.

Well, I guess Jersh was right

that's the joke

Are those demons

Jesus Christ. I just looked it up, and she was fucking 9? Not only did you make a movie where you're portraying a child masturbating and showing it to the world via Netflix, but you're making an actual child act out masturbation and orgasm on camera.

I didn't see any video, but the way it was described sounded awful.

As far as I'm aware, literal sex demons that appear to children in order to teach them about sex. Keep in mind the show animates nude children and their genitals.

>pic related is a dogman screwing a woman
>no Canadian jokes yet

I enjoy it. It's jewish filth, but I guess it's kind of like watching a train wreck.

TEST!

I was waiting for that too. Would have done it my self but i'm not witty when i'm hungover

to be fair the show takes place in hollywood