Are there stronger human bonds other than family and race?

Are there stronger human bonds other than family and race?

Attached: german_soccer_girls_01.jpg (629x650, 61K)

Guns

Attached: 1563836738872.jpg (653x367, 90K)

Race is evidently not a strong bond at all when you disrupt it with a bit of Jewish propaganda.

Attached: screen-shot-2019-07-31-at-9.18.33-pm.png (600x373, 224K)

Trauma bonding

Yes Kraut, the ties with others in The Mystical Body Of Christ (The True Catholic Church) when we are members of it

Attached: La Vierge au lys _ William Bouguereau _ (1825-1905) _ French by katee (1).jpg (497x666, 60K)

Good point. What do you think keeps jews together, then?

Right. I think my family means most to me but people who've been through the same definitely mean more to me than my race.

Egad

Attached: 1568471161667.jpg (829x600, 88K)

Depends on the race. Just look what happened in the obama vs Black conservatives incident (yes, even they voted for him). I don't think the same could happen with Whites.

being together in war maybe?

GLORY OF ROME

Attached: Maison-Carree-Photo-VA-Office-Tourisme-Names-1.jpg (1440x964, 955K)

nation

I love to strengthen her bonds, by putting my penis in her vagina, if you catch muh drift

Men in combat.
There’s nothing setting up a listening post, being scared shitless in foxhole with another soldier a 1/2 click away from base camp. You start drawing out each other inner beauty, and quickly start questioning your own sexuality. In fact you realize that gender is a social construct, and his asshole can easily be a pussy so you fuck it. And it feels good.

a wonderful family in the making

>Greek
>Human

glorious no more

but current italian gov't is somewhat based. too bad even the leftist plague is infecting their politics.

>race
I have absolutely no care for you. I would gladly associate with another race over you. You're not worth shit.

Any white girl would abandon her race after being dicked down by a BBC, race is a weak af bond faggot

Weebs and anime. No greater force.

>Are there stronger human bonds other than family and race?
there is no bond there retard, which is why the west is collapsing