Trumps on his knees again...Israel *Unzips pants

It's so obvious at this point who he works for it isnt even fucking funny anymore...Mutual Defense Treaty? lol...We dont need Israel for shit, its them who needs us to be their muscle...

Attached: mdt.jpg (575x261, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/trump-says-he-and-netanyahu-discussed-defense-pact-hope-to-continue-talks/
washingtonpost.com/world/middle_east/in-israeli-election-a-nation-votes-but-one-man-could-decide/2019/09/12/e20b0004-d020-11e9-a620-0a91656d7db6_story.html?noredirect=on
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tremendous

I love how shills whine and complain whenever Trump tweets some things. Then when he tweets somoething like this they pretend it's Holy Gospel.

one step forward 5 steps back with this orange shabbos goy

Attached: 1568488478216.jpg (540x720, 33K)

Faggotron fake "Wait! We are draining the swermp and must suck kike kok first or theyll kerl herm!"

Attached: 1568397747759.jpg (768x768, 345K)

Sucks being a slave living in a shitty vassal state like the U.S.

dilate

Oi vey goys!
Trump loves jews! Dont vote for him! Vote for the party of Pelosi and Schumer and Nadler and Rep. Goldbergensteinowitz! The (((Not-a-jew))) party!

That will show Trump!

Who's got the Trump cucksucker memes...lol. post em

Attached: Trumps-Jewish-Ties.jpg (1104x9958, 2.96M)

>america officially becomes a vasal state of ISRAEL
BASED
MIGA
MIGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

IM TIRED, ITS TOO MUCH WINNING

Most Valuable Goy

This was from a couple months ago...Needs updated. All Trump tweets from 2019 keyword ISRAEL

Attached: Israel-Trump-Tweets.jpg (494x4202, 803K)

Remember whenever Trump tweeted something there would be 20+ threads on Jow Forums
>HE TWEETED
>GOD EMPEROR TWEETED
>/ptg/ NEW TWEET EDITION
and now when he tweets it's nearly silent....I wonder why...

>Spying on you
>Next day
>This
lmao

timesofisrael.com/trump-says-he-and-netanyahu-discussed-defense-pact-hope-to-continue-talks/

In tweet seen as aiming to boost PM’s reelection bid, US president says he looks forward ‘to continuing those discussions after the Israeli Elections when we meet at the UN’

He's interfering in a foreign election by trying to help BiBi win... *Facepalm

Well the kushner paychecks are still coming in so we still get to enjoy /ptg/: New tweet edition.

What exactly are you getting at user???

How do you not realize that kikes control both sides at this point?

> I look forward to continuing those discussions after the Isreali Elections
What did he mean by this?

washingtonpost.com/world/middle_east/in-israeli-election-a-nation-votes-but-one-man-could-decide/2019/09/12/e20b0004-d020-11e9-a620-0a91656d7db6_story.html?noredirect=on

Don't even try to reason with a magapede. They have a strong case of Stockholm syndrome.

Give him some more time. Its a tough pill, we were all their once...

I thought Netanyahu wasn't King Jew anymore, infact I thought he was wanted for crimes over there, so why is our President talking to him?

I unironically don't mind anti-Trump shills if they redpill normies on jews. Not that you have the balls to post that outside Jow Forums. Imagine telling Democrats "look at all these fucking kikes Trump has around him". Gotta pick your ammo for the target huh?

Attached: 1568480912701.jpg (259x195, 5K)

Guys what's even so bad about Israel seems like a nice play to holiday

There he is...
Hey buddy...
Havent seen you in awhile...
You got a lil something on your face there...

Attached: ight.png (596x593, 560K)

Attached: 1568482618984.png (206x213, 48K)

> (OP)
>I love how shills whine and complain whenever Trump tweets some things. Then when he tweets somoething like this they pretend it's Holy Gospel.
Youre the fucking shill 90% of us have seen thru this scumbags shit
I legitmately hate his guts a year ago i was his biggest supporter
Getting tortured by his qanon psyop tends to change that

Your kidding right!? Look up all the degeneracy, all the false flags, all the lying, all the killing Israel has done. Do some research user for fucks sake! Israel is a plague on the world...

It's kikes stealth bragging.
>what are you gonna do goyim, vote democrat?
>Just shut up and keep playing our rigged game.

Uk did a lot of killing and lying you went to war with them they were so terrible

It’s because they don’t want him to tweet anything. The media liked when it was their job to decide what info the plebs needed.

Attached: E53AF3DA-A8FD-42EB-B1F9-F40AB91D559D.jpg (768x768, 31K)

>tremendous alliance

>see it's 4d chess

Attached: 1551558394311.png (482x427, 223K)

So how many Chosenites will die to protect America?

They don't even want to fight for the American army when they live in America.

Attached: potato.jpg (250x249, 7K)

>Unites States of Israel
>Jewerica

Wich one sounds better?

I don't get what you guys are so upset about.

They're our greatest ally in the region.

Attached: 1567549376985.jpg (512x422, 29K)

If you vote for anyone other than John Macaffee you're literally fucking retarded.

Attached: images (3).jpg (298x169, 11K)

Spread it

Attached: cfdkuzb2gpi31.jpg (720x432, 52K)

I dont get what is with the Jew hating. Isnt Israel a good ally in the middle east and isnt the idea of evry race separated in their own lands just what Jow Forums supports.

A mutual defense treaty may prevent the Jews from switching sides to back China.

Of course if it meant we could kick them out of a 110th country it might be worth losing the Pacific holdings.

Attached: 1566748012309.jpg (500x534, 69K)

Zero, They'll only send comms experts so they can spy more efficiently on Americas military movements and sell the info to China.

Then why don't kikels support it for anyone else?

Glownigger

Attached: 1567707418961.jpg (682x906, 230K)

Why are you seething about being allied with Isreal?

Do you want to be like Germany? Fucking autist Isreal alliance benefits both countries. Isreal is ahead of us with a lot of future tech.

Same here...I was lukewarm towards him until about a year ago. Finally was able to see thru him, and now I truly hate him

ME WANT SOME JEW JEW CUM!!!!

Attached: zion don getting jew jew cum from israel.gif (568x320, 2.94M)

Oy vey the shills are here already.

Attached: 1566751198224.jpg (640x515, 116K)

You said "Israel alliance benefits both countries"
When what you meant to say was, "Israel alliance benefits the elites of both countries while the pleebs get shit on"

Fixed that for you user...

Lmao Bibi is so based

Ill take it a step further
I wish cancer on his grandkids
I dont care if theyre innocent they deserve suffering for being related to cheeto

>magapede
jew.

It isn't a race, not even a real nationality. Stop trying to legitimise yourself

They always try to do this...lol
"Jewish" is more like a self serving club...

>Mutual Defense Treaty

Attached: 1396088923810.gif (388x356, 2.17M)

Attached: Graham suggests US-Israel defense pact.png (1018x1321, 630K)

Time to lose some more american lives serving Israeli's interests...Go AMERICA!

Attached: Lindsey Graham Israel First.png (974x1202, 366K)