Why East Europeans that are short are so fearful looking, very confident...

Why East Europeans that are short are so fearful looking, very confident, good at fights and aggressive meanwhile Germanics that are tall are or too silly looking or beautfiul, not so confident, bad at fighting and warm hearted?I live in a German town full of East Europeans from Russia, Serbia, Bulgaria and Romania, they even have their own neighborhoods and also many gyms are full of them and the only Germans from there are the personal trainers, some thots and 3-4 guys while the rest are from East Europe, many barely hit 1,85m and even many women here are taller than them yet they break anybody they catch and do whatever they want, let's say if a slav starts to flirt with a girl of a German even thought the German is not alone everybody will just bow their heads down and continue their way meanwhile if a Germanic does this to a slav even if he is alone he goes full Berserk mode on them.

Attached: usa_today_11394160.0.jpg (1200x800, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l92hb-Jy864
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

White greek men

Attached: whitegreeks.jpg (1536x1020, 468K)

Go home Moslem goatfucker

Lol the thumbnail looked like he was pointing a pistol.
Khabib is good, hes not great though.

I'm German you p*ki

No defeats he is pretty good

eastern people look like hairless monkies

he looks like a hairless monkey

>Germanics that are tall are or too silly looking or beautfiul, not so confident, bad at fighting and warm hearted?I
Propaganda, guilt you name it, aslo you guys are too much closed and cold, you need to have a heart for fights

Germany is swimming with muslims thanks to Merkel

He is pretty good, but he fights shartlords like Conor and other UFC washups and acts like hes a god.
Dude need to up his weight and try next weightclass, thats what great fighters do.
I will agree with this but he is still a good fighter with alot of ferocity.

For his category, but the strongest Miocic, Emelianenko and Crocop are and they're not even that tall

rare

GSP was told by his agent the UFC won't let him fight Khabib because they want the Muslim market and that would fuck up their fixed fighting agenda

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x711, 69K)

RARE

We wuz sparta

It will be hard because of his height, the heavier you go the more height plays a role

5'10" isn't short, it's average in all western countries except for norde who have a staggering average height of 5'11

It's the same in Slavland - the tall ones are commonly silly looking due to being unchallenged. The short guy assumes hostility from all higher than them and therefore trains.

different upbringing, desire for respect of your peers

in one way its simpleton way of thinking, but in another its not false

Its hard to suck up the western/educated pride of thinking that problems can be fixed with democracy and not just pure assertiveness and power

Khabib is not a short guy though, in fact he is 3cm taller than aberage russian height...

Wow.
Bastards

Because savage nations are savage... thats why. Slavs are motivated to look good because they want hot slavic girlfriends.

Because you pulled that story from your ass. Go back, slavshit.

Rare af

Based khabib put this bitch in her place, refused to shake her hand. And wears his red hat without giving a fuck.

Attached: 11634528t1h9732.jpg (685x410, 32K)

I thought manlet mode was >5'11 according to most?

Not in real life. Most white guys are between 5'9 and 5'11

Thats why Black men are superior! They are strong and sexy, athletic and tall and have strong jaw lines because of EXTRA testostyrone! They are not scared to ask a girl to fuck like a white man

what town?

>tall
literally shorter than slavs
>athletic and strong jaw
anybody can have this when they're starved as fuck and doesn't weights more than 50kgs
>not scared to ask a girl to fuck
you forget to ask them then you say dindu nuffin at police department

Yea. The reason you're not scared is because you have much smaller frontal lobes, this is the section of brain dedicated to cognitive reasoning. It filters the words that come out of your mouth. Nignog's don't have filters, they say whatever they think no matter how crass, rude and disgusting. White people find this entertaining until they find it annoying.

Attached: 1555680532203.jpg (716x954, 330K)

Danzig.

Thing is a 5' 11" stocky fella is going to be much 'bigger' overall than a lanklet 6' 3" fella. So all that needs to be factored in.

Düsseldorf

OP lives in Berlin Marzahn.

thought it is a rich town for bankers not a slav town

>muh gym
most germans are busy going to work, am I right?
Gyms are basically pointless for anybody over the age of 30

White Northern Europeans are pathologically averse to inter-personal conflict, so much so you could take a shit on their desk and they’d sit there and do nothing. The future of Western Civilisation lies with Southern and Eastern Europe those with “hot-blood” and not the “cold-blooded” reptilians of North and North-Western Europe.

This desu.
I'm 5'3" but 155 pounds of knotted muscle.
Manlet without a doubt, but skinny and tall guys without any substance to them are no competition. Kinda sad honestly. They could absolutely annihilate someone my size if they lifted a bit more.

hahaha you're a midget

>White Northern Europeans are pathologically averse to inter-personal conflict, so much so you could take a shit on their desk and they’d sit there and do nothing.
This is the result of brainwashing since birth for boys to avoid masculinity and conflicts, not the result of hotblood or coldblood.
t. Italian that lives in a majority northern euro town

The thing is, I truly believe that the rational impulse controlled member of the North is wat makes one win wars. Discipline beats hot headed chaos any day of the year

But literally Dagestan has never been great.... haha

:')
It's alright. I've got a thick dick and I'm wicked handsome, so it all evens out. Surprisingly a chadlite. Would be an absolute chad if I were taller, alas, that would make things too easy.

And with your center of gravity I won't be surprised if you can just walk up to them and lift them up very easily. I'm around 5' 8" myself and have never lost a real contest of strength to anyone. Stronger people there certainly are, but the average man can't compete with a broad man, or a trained man, whatever his height. Weight is what does it. If I meet someone a stone (14lb for Americans, about 5kg for eurofags) heavier than me I am more worried than if they are a foot taller.

>Discipline beats hot headed chaos
This is true. Only people who have never been in a fight think otherwise. You see them come on all angry, but sting their face with only one jab and it all drains away, they lose heart. They start grunting and groaning and flailing; hit them again and they go limp and glare at you, but will not press on, waiting only for you to finish the job or spare them. That is what happens to someone untrained who thinks anger alone will achieve victory.

You're alright britbong.
I think my next endeavor will be training how to properly fistfight.
Got any suggestions?

Because height doesn't matter that much in fights. You fags rarely fight, so you think that taller = better in fighting.
Why not be confident when you know that you can totally fuck up some goofy looking tallfag with ease?

It's called weight classes, retard. He's only the king of manlets. Brock Lesnar would literally murder that inbred cave midget.

weight matters, and usually taller people can pack more weight, that's why most tall people would have an advantage

Height is a huge advantage in fighting, in many many ways. Just because you're a manlet and won a street fight against a tall soiboi, that doesn't mean shit. Fight a taller, stronger man who knows how to fight and you're 100% fucked

mutt cope

And yet the Slavs felt a need to desert there shit hole and live on the backs of German men that built a somewhat tolerable slice of western civilization. Point being, if slav so strong and manly, then why don't they build their own great nation worth living in.

To be honest I reckon once you get to the bottom of 'it' everything works: headkicks, flying knees, neck breaks, crazy locks, and all the rest. But for the sake of efficiency I would practice boxing (which I have done) to get some proper coached experience and then read old bareknuckle boxing manuals, and watch them on youtube (see Englishmartialarts for a good channel of pugilistic stances) and that way adapt your proper training to the conditions of the street. You can't learn from a book but you can use it to subtly change your stance and strikes, and modes of defence, so that against bare fists you conduct yourself as well as you do against gloves. Modern boxing alone isn't enough, the stance is too open to takedowns and taking of the back, and the fists are too close too the head for proper fighting (since it relies on gloves to cover the head), but its strikes are very well done and you NEED to spar.

The main changes when fighting bareknuckle can be summed up as:

Arms further in front (you block with your forearms rather than gloves)
A more square stance (IF you are not fighting a sanctioned match, it's to avoid takedowns)
A vertical fist (to preserve it without gloves and wraps)
Backfists are useful since your knuckle is exposed. (when hitting backfist use the knuckles ONLY-not the back proper!)

But essentially you've got to punch and get punched then start looking into details, these are fine points and foundations at the same time, if you get my meaning, so really getting started is the main thing, and getting a 'feel' for it.

For you and your height I recommend researching Daniel Mendoza (the Jew) in particular. He was around 5' 7" but champion of all England in boxing (bareknuckle) in an era without weightclasses. Search him up, the channel I mentioned above has a video of his stance in it, and read his book (get it on libgen) and get some proper training in a boxing club also.

Stout men, short and powerfully built make the best warriors. Great foot to eye coordination, full control of your body. Pencil-necked lanklets with long flappy limbs can't compete.

>Fight someone with literally every advantage over you and you'll lose haha checkmate manlets
your fight IQ on UFC

>New "German" education

Attached: 1564860388142.jpg (602x559, 100K)

Reminds me of what the White nationalists keep saying.

Attached: Russians.jpg (1733x600, 562K)

There is a reason why even heavyweights in MMA are much shorter than basketball players. 180-185cm is probably the optimal height for hand-to-hand fighting.

>he thinks GSP has a chance against The Muslim Eagle warrior, the bear, the infidel destroyer, chicken eater Khabib. GSP is scared of his legacy being destroyed because he knows he has no chance against Allahs chosen warriors

Attached: IMG_20190909_203511.jpg (640x634, 225K)

It's called surprise and is incredibly difficult to overcome.
checked. I'll give it a looksee user. thanks.

Attached: 3YMYIPK.jpg (906x900, 71K)

Honestly that Mexican fighter Tony Ferguson will beat him!

Kebab's hometown looks like shitskin central.

Attached: 1538917938588.jpg (900x506, 250K)

looks like they're all good frens.

Attached: ifonlyyouknew.jpg (240x210, 7K)

>dude needs to fight out of his natural class so i can see him lose because he makes me seeth
ah, so you are definitely a UFC fag.

Those 180-185cm fighters mostly never hit the 265 pounds limit, the taller ones do

You'd better, I typed a lot! Stack all those words and they're probably taller than you! Just joking lad. Look into it though, really, and after a few years training every lanklet will tremble before you.

>block with your forearms
You never block with arms. Good way to get them broke. Head movement, foot work is how you avoid being hit.
t. Street Fighter

Huh.
>I recommend a Jew bare knuckle champ.
How about the greatest bare knuckle Englishman of all Tom Sayers.

KEK. Obviously you use footwork, but if you have to block use your forearms. If he is swinging smash him in the wrists , if he comes straight divert it, if he comes up deaden his bicep. Hit weak with the strong. Also, make your forearm bones more dense to improve this technique.

Yeah right, Fedor is 183, DC 180.

Mendoza had about triple the fights he did, and is clearly not a bad boxer to recommend at all, and did Sayers write a book to work from? I've not heard of it.

No impulse control at all.

>Stack all those words and they're probably taller than you!
audibly keked.
Witty jokes about my height I don't mind.
It's reatards that go hurr durr you're short that piss me off. Great faggot, your eyes work, so does your tongue, but clearly the slightly thinner air up there means your brain doesn't function too well eh? (Just an example). THe best one I've heard yet in my 24 years was when I was working on a job and the bossman goes, "user, you can get in there no problem. you're...uhhh....closer to the ground."

I will seriously look into it though. THanks for the information.

noted.

I've always considered avoiding oppoents thrusts and aiming for their joints, especially knees, considering my size. I always figured a swift kick to the knees would do the trick right quick.

Well if you knew anything about bare knuckle you would know guys like Sayers fought hundred round fights, literally fighting for hours, till the police showed up, or one of the fighters was permanently disabled.

GSP blows lol, he has nothing for khabib. Name one guy who GSP beat who is still elite today.

>many barely hit 1,85m and even many women here are taller than them

I thought Slavs were pretty tall.
+ Caucasians are not Eastern Europeans by the way, I guess you just choose this pic because he is famous but I recall it anyway

I have developed a theory that Jews don't fight because the structure of our noses, if a punch lands on a normal nose, because it is flat and wide, the impact of the force will be spread around evenly, resulting in less damage, if your fist hits a crooked, thin, long nose, all of the force will be concentrated on a much smaller point of impact which is more devastating, also the length makes the nose frail and less stable, the limited width restricts airflow
youtube.com/watch?v=l92hb-Jy864

Sounds like you have your very own niggers.
Good luck.

Kek. And no problem mate and good luck to ya.

Ad for the blocking, well it's just one technique of many isn't it? A kick to the knees is sound as well but knowing a few tricks does no harm. If it comes close a sneaky trick to do, which not many know, is to elbow him in the neck with one arm and reach around the back of his neck with the other, then grap your opposite elbows and choke him like that, and bend him to the ground.

I suspect you are being contrarian but I'm in no mood for this discussion regardless. I've put out my advice (well founded mind you) for our friend above, he will do with it what he will, and time will tell whether the paths we take are fruitful, it won't be found our here. if you were near me I would see it myself, but alas! You are abroad.

You never block a punch with your forearm you stupid nigger. A broken arm is the most common defensive injury there is should have been your first clue. You're giving g out stupid advice that could cost someone serious injury. And I wager I've been in more street fights in a year than you have your entire life, including your reincarnated lives, you silly pajeet.

You are a stupid fucking retard. Get the bone of your forearm and bang it on your wrist, tell me which one hurts more. Because I say when he punches slam your forearm into his wrist, and he will be worse off by far. If you disagree with that then a mutt's anatomy must greatly differ from mine!

>more streetfights than you pajeet

Mate you know not what you say. Regardless, we can all claim to be the champions of 10,000 bouts on here can't we? Everyone used to block with their arms, hence the extended arm stances seen in the 1800s. You neglect history.

I think Russians and especially Serbs and Croats on average are taller than westeuros. But we kinda have a big heigh diversity, a lot of tall guys, but a lot of stocky manlets as well.

Kek

Maybe it will happen

Georges St Pierre is the GOAT, his game is much better on every aspect than Khabid, even on wrestling and everybody knows that.
2 division champ.

Thats not why they fought in that stance you moron. Holy shit you are stupid. Have someone punch you bare knuckle in the forearm a few times and let me know if you've changed your mind when the cast comes off.

what are you pointing at schlomo

t. Spätaussiedler

Träum weiter Slavik

To wit, the guy that got stabbed to death by OJ Simpson, he suffered a broken arm attempting to parry the blow. Try fighting someone with one arm once, and see how well you do. First rule of street fighting is don't lose.

Yang is an animal

You forgot to answer the question retard

What's wrong with you? I'm not saying take punches to the arm, and saying bypass the fist and hit them side on. Imagine this is their fist coming at you:

>I

your foream would move like this:

>-

So the whole is like this:

>-I

not:

>I
>I

>short
>many barely hit 1,85m
nice subtle demoralization thread

Reread your own post, you clearly state block with your forearm. You don't know shit about fighting, just admit it

Delusion of such levels is not good for you, hans, learn to live in real world instead of fantasies

>Imagine you are too stupid and autistic to dodge an incoming fist...
Then you need to stay out of alleys at night

having your guard up when you are boxing someone is the most common defense and that usually means baring forearms what the fuck are you talking about? have you ever fought before?

kek. I've been had. I've bitten the fisherman's hand nevermind the bait! But yes, hit his approaching arm sideways with yours. Goodbye, die in your sleep please.

Exactly, maybe the claws of a mutt aren't suited to boxing.

You stupid faggot you dont use your arms to parry blows. It is effortless to avoid a blow, just as it is moronic to willingly take one. You should be writing your Zog manifesto anyway, and not shit posting on Jow Forums.