An offer to all brits

I think you brits currently are stuck in a really bad deal.

You pay 85 million $ every year alimenting these people.

I offer you to do the same shit they do, for half the price,.

Including waving from my mercedes at you morons. I will also dress funny, sign all the papers and visit your soldiers in hospital. What do you say?

But wait, there is more: I offer you free german beer every year on holidays for each brit, including the muzzies. (They have to drink it, or get shot)

JA?

Attached: 6e9b82985a2970cd.jpg (500x687, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bhyYgnhhKFw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: agent johnny huwhite12.jpg (660x562, 166K)

Greek chad

Attached: whiteking.jpg (768x511, 98K)

Attached: 1554871206967.jpg (1024x1024, 198K)

The monarchy has failed in their duty and are no longer fit to rule by allowing the displacement of their citizens by foreigners. Even their own house is now compromised bu nigger blood. Brexit then end the charade.

They pay more into the UK economy than the government pays out. The money is there in case they fall to ruin which is completely unlikely considering they are rich as fuck. They have the highest effective tax rate out of any group in the country.

YOU GOT A FOCKIN LOICENCE FOR DAT?

But why?

Attached: giphy.gif (480x270, 2.38M)

Do they tell you that?

Attached: pepelaughz.jpg (800x450, 40K)

> Queen is 93
> what is 93 x 85 million

Okay, we're a cucked meme country, but what the actual fuck. There's no way this is real, its just too silly.

He looks unhealthy. Maybe someone ruined your social systems?

Attached: 312ba5e0b41ede66c1b6de25bfee1766_edited_64087858_0c115345b6.jpg (948x474, 71K)

Yep, they do!

youtube.com/watch?v=bhyYgnhhKFw

The records are public retard. Tourism revenue from retarded Americans alone makes them a net contributor to the UK economy.

>can’t even buy a fucking mixer

Attached: DEBA3165-B603-4C73-AD64-CD730D99BE94.jpg (700x700, 150K)

So a mentally ill started this?
Americans use you as disneyland? Well fine, if you enjoy..

But ownership transfer from their property to become my property is doable. Still you get more taxes then.

Reminds me of that. I think selling only to 18+ is not enough. A mixer loicense is the right thing to do.

Attached: tenor.gif (300x168, 194K)

Some brit pl0x explain to me that badass fucking videogame sword, while we're at it.
I don't find info of it on the interweb

It’s from dark souls, look it up on the inter webs

Yeah, they're really coming over to see some inbred welfare spongers. Great investment if you attribute all tourism to the parasites.

brits pau over 110 million a day to their foreign hooknosed overlords.

The real problem is that central bank that robs them of their income while using those funds to flood the country to get rid of the one thing standing in their way, the royal family.

The Queen needs to give Charles the chance to take back Britain!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1528467757384.jpg (224x218, 9K)

Aw, i wanted it to be real

Man they come over and wave the British flags that they buy from the nearby vendors outside Buckingham Palace. If they aren't there for the Monarch what the fuck are they doing there?

>greek
>not turkish

So what, you wanna replace our German monarch with another German monarch only we pay you half as much? Sure whatever, we've overthrown our monarchy plenty of times cause we didn't like the amount of wealth/power they had, so why not do it again? If we keep this pace up, in 2 thousand years we'll be giving the monarchy a tenner and a packet of crisps each year.

It can be

>t. mind of a cuck
hand in your internet loicense faggot

I'm really all for the brits making up all kinds of new and cool shit around the monarchy.

Not just kings and queens and dukes and dutches and dutches, but also wizzards and dragons and fairies and shit

>t. naive
yeah... the royal family are just innocent tourist attractions.
Definitely not core members of the global elite, scheming their wars & geopolitics

putting all tourist income on "muh living royals" is such nonsense.
Its not like any normal person gets to meet them.
Its the landmarks/castles etc the tourists engage with.
Imagine how much MORE tourism you would get if Buckingham palace etc were EMPTY, and people could pay to explore it/stay in it.

Moonlight greatsword. It's in all the souls games.