Fucking when

If the jews are so bad and such a threat, then why the fuck is nobody doing ANYTHING about them?

I'm so goddamn tired of seeing society go to shit and the damn liberal bullshit being shoved down our throats. If they are behind these problems, then why hasn't nobody done anything about it?

I'm beginning to think this board exaggerates everything about jews, like they are fucking boogeyman.

Show hard proof or do something already.

Attached: 30c.jpg (782x782, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

targetedevidence.com
everydayconcerned.net/ti-station
targetedjustice.com
youtube.com/watch?v=tXMgP4--VQY
youtube.com/watch?v=8DAoleJjDkU&t=3s
youtube.com/watch?v=dtELmz-MVvU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

people are waking up to the jews slave driving ways im sure the talmud can be used against them since it says goyim are only to serve jews

Attached: 1410986973000-jews.png (534x401, 245K)

Where? Where are the slave drivers? And why won't anyone do jack shit if it's happening?

Proceed to the gas chamber and take a cold shower user so you can chill the fuck out and cool it with the anti-semitic remarks. I'm saging your thread and reporting you to the ADL.

Attached: shower.webm (960x720, 2.14M)

If you fuckers would just print these pics and spread them around towns and cities then people would know why the Jews are bad.

Attached: jewish expulsions.png (928x8800, 1005K)

Attached: 1547176372283.png (661x3961, 930K)

Attached: talmud.png (1158x1621, 355K)

Attached: media.jpg (4500x4602, 3.88M)

Attached: chief rabbi yosef.jpg (1000x750, 223K)

Attached: jews and communism.png (650x994, 600K)

Attached: 1554554348120.jpg (599x549, 106K)

Attached: 1555591000151.png (1664x5444, 3.93M)

Ok, great.

Here's my other question.
Why don't you rebel against them rather than letting them fuck you in the ass?

The whole JQ is bullshit. The Jews are just the boogie man for unsuccessful white people who blame everything on them. Kinda like what to white people are to niggers.

Attached: 20190914_140438_0000.png (555x555, 15K)

No one believes memeflags. Especially when they defend kikes.

>Jow Forums revolting
kek, are you serious?

How, faggot? By showing how often they got expelled without any reason?

Why the fuck not?
You all talk how you hate them and you have hard proof against them.

Have you ever seen how they react to anyone who try to do something?
They literally just sit their fat asses in their basements and recite their famous line: Sloppy Job Mossad.
They literally are treating Jews as gods who can control everything.

Jews are the smartest biological Cline , that's why they are at the top and other groups resent that.
I'm not even Jewish but hay truth is the truth

you cant kill (((it))) on a materialistic level

Jow Forums is utterly useless and freaks out when you suggest doing anything other than bitching online.

well then gas one of them and tell me about it.

Attached: kon.jpg (1136x654, 213K)

They have the tools (MSM,Hollywood,Music industry etc) to be the ones to define what is good and what is bad+ ppl a retarded.
MSM: "Jow Forums=bad alt right incel conspiracy theorist loons"
Npc: "ok"
You control the narrative you control the game.

>If the jews are so bad and such a threat, then why the fuck is nobody doing ANYTHING about them?

They are the scapegoat for the one really in control that's why FAGGOT.

If you can't see who is in command then you are a retard :)

tried to kill me like 3 times just for being smart then (((them))) if you wanted to know.

Because they control everything through money. If you work in the United States and are paid in USD, you are in their web. There is a reason they get portrayed as spiders.

Then take down the narrative.

Asians and Muslims take care of Jews in the future.

they're already too ubiquitous. ireland is doing its best but even they won't be able to hold (((them))) off much longer

here is me

Attached: uhbygv.jpg (331x640, 20K)

isn't it 110 now? or is that counting the most recent one?

>If
Lurk moar, retard

The people in command are the banks, who are run by jews, the politicians, who are controlled by jews, and the media, completely run bt jews and their link to the public. You will hardly ever see the average jew speak out against them, because jews don't know anything about honour and It's in their favour to look away, simply being passive is a benefit to them.

Nobody wants to get gangstalked:

targetedevidence.com

everydayconcerned.net/ti-station

targetedjustice.com

show flag, leftypol cuck.

someone DID try to stop them. Our blessed Adolf.

they have the entire world brainwashed and eating out of their hands
it's literally that simple
they control information better than anyone on the planet

Never did anything to the sheckle grabber even saved is spinless ass from real nazi's that wanted his skull in a box when he first started Facebook. but you know (((jews)))

So this Zuck has held back innovation for the last 15 years. Screaming antisemitism kill the goyim sugar mountain story is not for the goyims

Attached: jhgv.jpg (1454x840, 273K)

>Show hard proof
Like what, Trump blowing Bibi?

You cant. Look at tommy robison. He end up in prison. Look at pewdipi, the poor guy he cant even open his mouth without getting sued. The only ones who are allowed to talk are the MIGA jokes like the tranny info war and abigail's brother.

>protecting Israel haters is the narrative of Israel
Is this the definition of cope?

Attached: our business.png (960x639, 864K)

Why do newfags even get responses to their threads these days. It must be all the mass shootings driving them to Jow Forums.

Jews have great cultural impact on things like modern dance and nobody even googles "dancing Israelis" to see how much they influence culture.

They just spew hatred instead.

well no matter how nice you are to (((them))) know it will be re-payed in vile and treachery. What did you except?

>Info war/Ben shapiro
>Israel haters

Attached: 1568034593149.png (904x401, 646K)

Anti-Blasphemy Laws OP.

Those who hold dominance will wish to assure said dominance is maintained, so they will re-write the laws to maintain the grip of power, it is in group bias, plain and simple.

you need to make this a public opinion and have it reach critical mass. Soon enough, the truth is like that.

Great, nobody even wants to try to stop them. Nobody cares. Then why the fuck do you idiots bitch so much about it? Move on or fight against it.

Hell, you won't even fight for something you believe in. You would rather lay down, take it in the ass and die. If you all wanted, we would have exposed them all by now.

You morons are obedient to them like dogs.

You all deserve to get fucked over by the jews.

Why do retards keep saying "109 countries" when this image exists? Where did this random 109 figure come from?

What are you doing, faggot?

Comfort retard. Comfort.

Why don't you?
Someone should do something! Not me though, but someone else should definitely do something.

Who am I the og Anonymous. well maybe I took from packard bell logo when I thought of facebook. I also told based man with stick to buy a 2 inch wood dowel. and gave the yellow vest idea to government resistors. its a war and your to stupid to know it.

Attached: dfghj.jpg (952x498, 105K)

Preparing for the worst.

this should be all you need on (((them))) or your larping.

Attached: hbuhbuh.png (1192x612, 1.01M)

>Jews are so evil and dumb but somehow always tricking *high IQ* huwhites
If you keep on getting tricked, you're not high IQ and will be cleansed by fire like the rest of the dumb fucks.

That's what everyone else is doing, you histrionic faggot. You can't just magically wake people up and make them take to the streets. The lemming/NPC concept is very real.

I remember based man with sticks post here. something like, I am going to protest what is a good weapon I wont get a deadly weapon charge for?

Attached: 98ujh.jpg (704x702, 59K)

Yea id pay for his bills we are a collective.
but that's just talk is user is true to the collective.
youtube.com/watch?v=tXMgP4--VQY zuck and zack?

Attached: asdas.png (424x543, 363K)

GoFundme Patreon Apple Jews Defeated

Jhon I am your racist fATHER THEY NEVER WANTED YOU TO KNOW

Attached: knnjkm`nk.png (603x524, 488K)

ITS PIZZA GATE TOO. fRSIT FUNDS FOR FACEBOOK was a CIA grant for ceating a socail network after anons took down a Pedo child abduction ring to stay quit.

Attached: DSADFSFD.png (450x528, 217K)

Do you think they all know they are lying? Or do you think they are so crazy they literally believe their own lies?

I'm waiting for critical )))knowing((( to be achieved. It would be stupid to go out there and try anything without a substantial backing. It's not like I want to keep on being a good goy and going to work and generally doing mundane life shit while I know about (((them))) and their antics, but you just have to be patient and smart about this kind of stuff.

Attached: 1568482187862.jpg (750x572, 51K)

oh the 666 that keeps flashing in mr. pickles youtube.com/watch?v=8DAoleJjDkU&t=3s Or the Grim adventures Hollywood knows him.

Attached: dfsfdsdf.jpg (248x255, 4K)

Dumb nigger shill thread.

Attached: Power.png (1448x1122, 966K)

no the kid has so much money you would know is name if you read Michail Jackson's real will. Its a identity thief game for (((them)))

Attached: kmn.jpg (1341x705, 121K)

Adult Swim is basically pure satanist programming at this point. It's not even subtle.

They are not a boogeyman. However these retards believe in their own boogeyman called Moloch and somehow they have control over the world anyway. IMO they are completely disgusting in their mission to destroy western civilisation but the fact that they murder babies regularly for their fairy tale is even worse.

because you all are pussies

I saved your pics user and I will spread them like you did. Do you have better quality of these two by any chance?

because of ''this is it''. The passing of the stage light

Attached: ijnuhb.png (1395x712, 744K)

NO GOY! It is not time yet! Not enough people are red pilled! We need to red pill Millions of More People! Redilling is a process which will take your whole life! We need 50 More years Minimum of red pilling before Doing anything!

on some level there is free media rights of data and this opens up a label that does have some of the wrost filth on it. this was a re dub of being touch-red with 20k of truth scurm before hillary ection. she will lose in the elector votes. oh you know it they bet one billion on hilarry then zuck lost 5 bill to abuse. then mr pew de pie . fake sent money to adfl to make people wonder about how (((they))) work. youtube.com/watch?v=dtELmz-MVvU forgot other topic ...

(((jews))) what do you want to beat him if he wins a case settlement ? 5 billion

Attached: cxvb.png (299x302, 143K)

I'm just too lazy, and i don't feel like sacrificing myself for a society that'd hate me for doing so.
They're not boogiemen though, anyone with the tiniest bit of irl experience with jews knows they're paranoid af about getting shoahed, implying that they believe it'd be very easy for goyim to do so.