Name three positive things about Islam

It just can't be done.

Attached: Eat-in-Islam-Step-30.jpg (3200x2400, 811K)

Attached: Qatari Sociologist Abd Al-Aziz Al-Khazraj Al-Ansari Mocks the[HD,1280x720, Mp4].webm (852x480, 1.84M)

They hate Jews
Women are subservient
Can't think of a third

Firm control over their women, multiple easy ways to legally execute degenerates and Strong international community bond. Don't get me wrong though, fuck slimes. No bacon, no doggos and no whiskey? Fuck that shit. This dude in [oic related] is based though.

Attached: 1564523495251.jpg (647x753, 118K)

Close thou. But everyone hates Jews so that one doesn't count.

Allows pedophilia, extortion, and uses parts of the Talmud for its sacred book

• No Alcohol
• Promotes modesty
• Condems sexual deviance and non-hetero relationships

Gays

OP is a faggot

They have nothing against dogs, it's just that according to them, a dog can not walk around the house and sleep indoors.

You think that their laws are a good idea? I would not like to live under Sharia law.

They are also bitterly divided and at constant war with themselves.

So no, try again.

I feel the same about them

There are so many people who do not let their dogs hang around inside the house dude , You are strange on this one.

BTW you are edgy af

Yeah, but heroin is fine. I'd rather live in a society with alcohol.
They are not modest at all. The behavior of muslims in Europe is appalling. They are criminal thugs.

We hate Jews
We stone Faggots
We make sure women know their place in society

Hatred, murder and oppression. I said positive things.

Nah , don't be a faggot.

Winner winner chicken dinner!

As much as I think the gays are insane and should be stopped, throwing them off buildings while children are watching is just retarded behavior.

Fuck off Muhammad

You judge according to Western standards.

>Projecting.
Yes...Nah , I built a doghouse for my dog, it's not for him to drool on my couch.

You're dirty dude.

>Strawman
I don't even have a dog you dumb sand nigger.

>opposes kikes
>promotes a patriarchal society
>promotes modesty and virginity before marriage for women

people who interact with dogs are fucking nasty. they eat their own shit along with licking everything else, and then people will kiss their dogs and let them lick their faces. it's fucking degenerate.

Honestly, Islam is growing on me. It's mostly quite like conservative Christianity. I'd take Islam over liberalism if I had to.

I explain the reasons why we do not let a dog hang out inside a home but you find a way to complain.

The problem is that you do not have much to say since I am neither Arab nor Muslim.

Attached: autistic.jpg (411x419, 25K)

Women always fuck dogs if they have them. Islam is realistic about the eternal roastie.

Married off for money when you are 8. How is that positive?

It instills a sense of morality in children regarding the matter. Better than letting children be exposed to massive public faggotry.

you're rude dude.

Most Muslim countries don't do that shit, homosexuality is punished but not in a barbaric way.

I could be wrong but I don't think underage marriage is the norm. Maybe in countries like Yemen or Afghanistan but not in the majority of muslim countries.

I agree that the gay parades are just retarded but throwing people off of buildings is even dumber. I don't want to traumatize people.

It depend the countries.

THEN THE FUCKING CHICKEN EXPLODES

It is part of their faith.

You can have a loli wife too so that's based. I'd war it out with muzzies tho because I don't want to be a degenerate.

Attached: 1565629253827.png (550x429, 212K)

The few Muslims that actually do end up in the USA are actually alright people overall. I just wish they didn't make their women wear those stupid hats and stand out.

Attached: hRHyYNh.jpg (480x270, 52K)

I wasn't complaining about what you had to say, you just seem to be a Muslim hiding behind a memeflag. Me telling a memeflaggot to fuck off is not an argument, and any attempt to interpret it as such is braindead.

after female circusision i'm at a loss? fuck the sand niggers and the god damn kikes.

Attached: 1565161926758.png (1280x752, 565K)

Anecdotes about people. Can you give actual positive things about the religion?

Mary , the mother of jesus married at 13 years old

>Women always fuck dogs

If it's true islam must redpilled in new level making us like bluepilled fags

>Name three positive things about Islam.

You can beat women
You don't have to wear shit ass clothes
You have slaves: women. (so no cooking, no cleaning etc.)

Great in my book.

>Name three positive things about Islam.
It's so bad, it's good. It's like a black hole that attracts all the evil people and makes them easy to spot.

f for you to have standards of hygiene makes me a Muslim, I imagine that you are not very smart.

What we can remember from this exchange is that you're dirty, you'll leave a shitty dog on your couch and you honestly think that people who pay attention to the state of their homes are necessarily Muslims.

Take your meds.

Attached: laugh at you.jpg (500x375, 69K)

1. Islam puts women into their rightful place
2. Islam hates Jews
3. Islam is right wing ideology that spreads as far as it can and does best for its followers.

These are three good things about Islam. Still not enough to redeem that shit of a religion but still.

>Name three positive things about Islam

1. They hate Poos on the whole because of the Pakistan/India conflict
2. They are traditional and conservative
3. They are moral and keep a strict moral code of living
Oh and bonus round: awesome beards
There. Islam is fucking based.

Attached: 1516898065997.jpg (640x702, 119K)

You mean that it spreads because muslims are constantly fleeing violence caused by Islam.

>They are not jews
>They are not atheists
>Dope architecture

Saying this as a muslim.islam is not that based also

Muslims wash their arseholes after taking a shit. I stopped using toilet paper years ago after learning how Muslims did it. I now see other whites as filthy beasts going around with shitty anuses all day. The Islamic way of hygiene is vastly superior to Western customs.

Keep on hiding behind that memeflag. Your knowledge of Islam and the practices of Musims plus gets the old noggin' joggin'.

OP is not asking of what arabs and africans wear

>They know how to control women
>They kill gringos
>They hate jews
>They rarely come to my country
Those are four reasons why I like them better than gringos.

Poo

Attached: 1555697754290.jpg (701x1024, 231K)

Nice

There are many positive things about Islam. There are also many negative things. The good of Islam is one side of the coin - the other is the Islamic religion in its entirety. Islam is a great religion, it is peaceful, it is peaceful, and if you look at the negative side you will see the flaws that it has for people in it. Islam is a way of life, but the negative side also is a way of life! You have to look at both sides of it to see the good side of Islam. Islam is a great religion: but so is Christianity.

Many Muslims believe that the Quran gives a specific, and exclusive, way of life to Muslims, whereas Christianity gives us a more wide-ranging path of how to conduct human relations. This view stems from a religious conviction that the Quran "proves" Jesus. Christians have had a belief for a long time that Jesus was the son of God, but the Muslim position of this being proven in the Quran seems to contradict this.

There have been some verses that say that Muhammad did not love Jesus.

The fabled sea monkey?

Attached: filthy_india_urinate_public_toilet.jpg (393x590, 73K)

Attached: j.jpg (2028x1553, 1.26M)

>clits are cut
No weird woman penises that feel like knuckles when you fuck. I love my vaginas to have zero clit.
>Women are loyal
Forced to be, but women can't get away with degeneracy while in Islam
And I'd say for a 3rd card
There is none.

>triggers Jow Forums incels
>triggers white shariah people
>created a boom of science and math
Easy

Don't you get tired of this pajeet? Why do you insist on showing your flair if every argument you're going to present is going to be watered down by "poo on loo" memes?

Peaceful kek. Nobody is fooled by you retard.

Haha lol thinking all muslim women are loyal

This is how pol works

They kill muslims

Attached: 1481546233662.jpg (960x908, 174K)

They’re just like white people but with better explosions

I like how Jow Forums is ahead of the curve and noticing that Islam is on the whole preferable to liberalism.

The penny I want to drop is for Christian conservatives to stop being faggots about a few small religious differences and start working with Muslims against their common enemy, if you know what I mean.

I sincerely think that I am talking to a retarder, I will still take the trouble to explain the basic hygienic standards.

Bacteria get encrusted on the fur of dogs, they have a proper immune system, but this is not our case, so it is important to regularly wash your dog or make him to sleep outside.

It's hygiene, not Islam. Moron.

Attached: mmmmmmm.jpg (1600x1066, 313K)

No most muslims ik dont want caliphate including me

Nice.

And they are many muslim sects in islam.eg-sunni,shia.ahmadiya.with lots of infighting

You can change your flag you know...

>british paki says what
Both those religions state Jews are to be protected, retard.

Nah I dont want to .be proud of yourself that's it

In the Quran its said 1 tribe of Jewish and Christian people will go to heaven .so how is this based cunts

I know it's more hygienic to keep a dog outside, you're simply ignoring the point I'm making. I don't trust memeflags and your knowledge of Islam which you have made apparent in your posts comes across as crypto-Muslim. I'm not going to waste any more time on you ignoring what I'm saying.

Jokes on you, I let a neural network write that.

Harems
Submissive women
Muh virgins for the small price of blowing oneself up-

A punch to the teeth ensures loyalty.

> I was only pretending to be retarded ! I know what hygiene is !

Attached: Idiot.jpg (544x408, 40K)

They just divorce you and move on

No gays
Women are kept in check
Traditionalism

Stop GPT-2 fagging.

You don't have much brain power but I like you pajeet. Stop pooing in the streets.

IIRC Jews are pretty much worshipped in Islam. Retards here often confuse Arabs hatred of Israelis with Muslims hating Jews. Muslims don't actually hate Jews at all.

Attached: 0ef2854ecc24595e69961731ce9319f7dc7b5daff84e83259bf6265ca46fa0e0.png (600x600, 53K)

>supports killing jews
>supports killing fags
>keeps women in their place

what's not to like, desu~

Nothing, if you ever lived in Serbia, you would know this.

Unlike Jews they dont pay pedos to guzzle baby boy benis.

Attached: rabcirc.jpg (600x400, 30K)

They hate Jews.
They are closer to Biblical law than any other religion.
They're immune to globohomo trickery.

Attached: 1561514822689.jpg (1300x2496, 917K)

i wash my anus. I figured out a way to do it over the toilet with a saucepan to avoid taking showers too often.
I use gloves when I wash my bum with my hands because I don't want hand germs getting in my ass crack and doing nasty stuff.

>1 tribe of Jewish and Christian people will go to heaven

i agree we should send all the jews to heaven right fucking now

Wht to do .our pm is cunt.hope fully he gets killed.and most of the Indians here are nigger thier who think pooing on street shows thier manliness .anyways why should I care i live In middle east

1. One of the five Pilars of Islam is Zakat
ie: One gives money to charity
2. Islam Prohibits Usury
3. The Quran promotes the welfare of orphaned children.

Post more

Could there be a type of christendom that comes close to these values?

Doing hajj or umra once In your lifetime if you have the financial resources to