Satan is the true God/Predating Christianity and Judaism

a "small" redpill from that keeps getting deleted, seizing the opportunity.

In Judaism the god Satan is the enemy of Yahweh, the god of the Jews. The Hebrew name ‘Satan’ literally means Enemy, the Adversary, the Accuser etc. It is useful to think of Satan as the god of the Gentiles. According to the Jews Yahweh is the one true god and all the pagan gods of the Gentiles are false gods, idols. Collectively, all the heathen gods of the Gentiles could be described as ‘Satanic’ i.e. enemies of Yahweh and the Jewish people.

This metaphysical dualism was inherited by the Jews disciples the Christians, who portrayed as ‘Satanic’ evil and demonic all the pagan gods of their enemies that they forcibly converted to Christianity or killed. The god of the Jews and the son of God Jesus became the only true God, and Jesus Christ’s enemy Satan the god that all the Pagans worshipped (including the Jews themselves, which creates the absurdity of the Jews being described as worshipping Satan, an absurdity that continues to this day.

It is not Satan that the Jews worship but Yahweh!).To put things into proper perspective before the ‘transvaluation of values’ done by the Judeo-Christians, the Ancient World was pagan and polytheistic and the Jews cut themselves off from the people around them. They not only saw themselves as unique and the rest of mankind as goyim, but metaphysically they viewed themselves as having knowledge of the one true god, a monotheistic god whose chosen people they were, in contrast to the false polytheistic gods of the pagan goyim around them, who their god YHWH-JHVH had given them dominion over.

Attached: lechici-4.jpg (542x746, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_persecution_of_the_Catholic_Church_in_Germany
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

furthermore Satan means truth in sanskrit - the oldest known indoeuropean language

though in hebrew Satan means an adversary .. hmm weird huh? it's almost as ..

Attached: 25lm39.jpg (600x428, 53K)

First coin...reminds me of this.

Attached: Screenshot_165.png (792x441, 695K)

check out joyofsatan.org if you're interested in liberation of your soul from judeo-christian brainwashing

if jews control mass media and they worship satan as xstians claim, then why do they ALWAYS .. ALWAYS show Satan and his Demons as the ultimate adversaries?

hmmm .. it's almost AS ..

Attached: BDQk9kpTURBXy9hNTZhMzYwODllYjg5YTdmNjBhZjlkMGZjZTk4NTY4Yy5qcGeSlQMAAM0Ix80E75MFzQMUzQG8gaEwAQ.jpg (788x444, 101K)

> Shows coins coming from the age of Zoroastrianism
Yeah you dumb piece of shit. That religion was the first to introduce duality of a good god and an evil one. That symbol is their dark deity's.

>Zeus ammon
>Jesus amen
Is Christianity a trick for you to worship their gods without realizing it?

I respect your idea man but in the real world metaphysical things do not exist.

topkek

enjoy hell

Attached: 1561854948603.jpg (678x611, 241K)

Jesus Christ was a Greek Luciferian literally working for Enki, you fucking nigger brain. That's why the Reich had crosses everywhere. Read a book

Attached: 1568486281539.jpg (531x674, 76K)

>Greek luciferian
Imagine typing this with a straight face

Attached: 1554752965712.jpg (227x250, 4K)

> Shows coins coming from the age of Zoroastrianism
what the fuck is this even supposed to mean? how is thrace (which wasn't even fully hellenized) connected to zoroastrianism?
shut the fuck up cretin and get the fuck out of my thread.

absofuckinglutely yes. don't forget christianity almost destroyed europe. retarded shitstian knights fucked up byzantium and allowed turks to get into anatolia and balkans

Attached: neo-christianity.jpg (960x699, 176K)

>Germanic knights
>Shitskins

Attached: 1566071636864.jpg (638x1000, 76K)

>Satan is true god
That's only half true. He is indeed the one to "father" us, in the sense that he stole humanity from God through manipulating Man and Woman to willingly commit to him instead of God.

>Imagine typing this with a straight face

I am.

Attached: 200px-Heinrich_fueger_1817_prometheus_brings_fire_to_mankind.jpg (200x289, 16K)

that's why hitler rejected christianity? that's why he persecuted the church? that's why he admitted not talking bad about christianity just to not anger up the christian german masses?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_persecution_of_the_Catholic_Church_in_Germany

i didn't say they were shitskins. i said they were shitstians (shit + christians)

Attached: 1499667607969.jpg (1137x1649, 1.33M)

satan is real and you're blind to spiritual matters. it's the jews who push for atheism and christianity.
fuck jews and their christian golems.

>manipulating Man and Woman
>reading a jewish book
>believing some filthy rabbi lies
Satan PREDATES Judaism. Vedic religion (which was the official religion of the Aryan people) is one of the oldest/if not the oldest religion in the world predating your jewish shit.

Attached: The+Vedic+Religion+(ancient+Hinduism).jpg (1024x768, 132K)

You mean the one where a benevolent wizard named Krishna saves humanity from the forces of evil?

Attached: download (3).jpg (299x169, 11K)

hinduism is an unholy poo syncretism of the Aryan Vedic religion and shitty (literally) some pajeet local beliefts.

Vedism - Satanism - Aryan religion
Hindusim - Poo - Vedic/Local Indian Beliefs mixed up

Edgy. Sage.

christianity is merely a psyop from the jews, known by history of course to be a reaction to the Roman Rule over Judea at the time. Then the jews invented a lie in order to usurp and replace the Roman religion and destroy Pagan Rome. Unfortunately for us, they succeeded with this, and the world ended up enslaved, and all Pagans got slain in Europe progressively over the passing centuries, and the information about our faiths was removed to almost a complete extent

>edgy
said the "antisemitic" goy worshipping a semitic religion

fucking lol.

I read that Satan gets cucked in the end.

You get the rope too along with Christians, dear satanist faggot. Daily reminder that religion is an outdated method of preserving morality, and very fragile, thus in order to advance society, we need to base our morals on something far more reliable than fucking fairy tales that are literally being used as justification for hatred against us.

Lol true. Also read Bezbozhnik and Stirner.

Attached: Bezbozhnik_u_stanka_22-1929.jpg (2005x2869, 834K)

>Hating on Communism and thinking Communism is Christianity
I sometimes fucking wonder if neo pagans are more of deserving of this gulag than Jews and Christians themselves.

Yeah you read that in a Jewish book. Good goy, you can trust your local rabbi LOL

>religion is an outdated method of preserving morality
propose something better instead of throwing tantrums. oh wait - you can't LOL.

you didn't rebunk that pic, because you can't. even Hitler himself said that marxism is just a continuation of christianity

>Oh wait you can't lol
I can, there is good and there is evil, this is just simple as that. Now how you define things as good and evil depends upon evidence and rational reasoning, as well as if there is a source of this morality. That source can be God, however, that God cannot be Christian or from any old religion that existed long before.
>Communism is continuation of Christianity
And a good one, because faggots like you will dig tons of coal when we pass anti satanist laws in order to purge society from degenerate scum who are against white working class

Now why cannot God be Christian? If you ever read the Bible, you should know that God like Him cannot exist, otherwise the entire basis of your morality is actually subjective, because if your God can change according to the "mysterious plan" he has behind after atrocity like murder of babies and such, don't you think everything we do in life is actually from a God's will? That it's ok to murder others? If so, then shut the fuck up and stop believing in that trash. There is obviously some form of objective morality, otherwise our life doesn't make any shitty sense with Christianity and other middle eastern religions like that.

Attached: makarov-pm-pistol-3d-model-max-obj-fbx-spp.jpg (1024x683, 82K)

My Slavic brother. We suffered so much from (((the commies))).

Just fucking why .. how

>Just fucking why... how
Because Marx himself despised the Jews, can't you read, comrade? Even though comrade Lenin himself was sympathetic towards them, which I don't really mind, many other communists like Tovarisch Stalin expelled Jews from the party because they were a threat to the USSR. That is why there were like 150.000 Jewish soldiers in the Wehrmacht. They wanted a war with USSR in order to stop Proletariat revolution, because if Communism is another step of Christianity, then it would most likely that Jews will despise it, because it's against their interest for the people to form unions and seize the means of productions.

Now turn around and give me all your shekels, kulak scum.

Attached: Shh silence hippie.jpg (740x702, 73K)

Attached: polska polska.jpg (495x476, 59K)

GNOSTIC Judeo-christkike TRANNIES STOLE THE PENTAGRAM

Attached: pythagorus.jpg (474x470, 17K)

Footnotes to any of this?

Lmao, I've keked at that.

>that keeps getting deleted
Mods only let shills like German-user spamlord stay up, Joy of Satan gnostic website threads, or gnostic general threads

Attached: gnostic tranny alchemy.jpg (465x700, 101K)

It's HA-SATAN you pleb.
Satan is adversary and is not one person.
The leviathan is also called satan and it fucking died.

Lmao, imagine unironically worshipping that shit, comrade. No wonder why furries are embodiment of all evil.

Attached: 13936846485569.jpg (400x382, 31K)

>The flag
Silence, you kulak loving scum!

Attached: SILENCE.jpg (640x640, 60K)

They all suck

Fuck you. Jews Worship satan/black cube/saturn

I think id like the ot God more if he pwned the current elite like he did to the other canaanite gods worshippers

LMFAO
Thinking a created being is God.
There's no hope for you.

Jews worship YHWH like Christians you memeflag, the only difference between you and them is that they don't believe that God changed his mind and that they are still chosen people.
Neither is for you because you don't actually know the true words of that your "God".. Pfft, Christian God... Now that is a fucking imagination right there.
>INB4 but you will go to Hell
AND? Don't you know that we are all sinners according to your belief? If so, then why do you want me to convert? Don't you want me to take responsibilities for my own sins and burn in hell? You are being quite immoral if you think about it for a second there.

>which creates the absurdity of the Jews being described as worshipping Satan, an absurdity that continues to this day.

Attached: 6f4df1ffdbf83ae9e0e1568cb195b0f8.jpg (850x400, 74K)

>Jews Worship satan
Satan means an adversary in Hebrew. Why would Jews worship their own enemy, lol?

>Thinking a created being is God.
Satan is Enki. He predates Judaism - see my previous posts. Why do you trust (((the bible)))? It was written by a Rabbi Shekelstein.

Attached: lechici-4.jpg (542x746, 129K)

>Jews Worship black cube/saturn
= EL

YOUR GOD

Attached: GOD 1.jpg (1282x1272, 450K)

Here you are again , deceiving and lying .

The God in heaven is/was Uranus , his son Saturn deposed of him and ruled for couple times , eating his child so he dont get overthrown like he did to his father .

Zeus's his son got saved by his mother and liberated his brother sister and fight saturn and won .

Jesus his the son of satur which his the son of Uranus.

Is this quote credible? I can't find a proper source on it.

Also - what is psyops? What is Trump vs Clinton? It's one of the oldest tricks in the world. You create a controlled opposition and then you make two controlled parties fight each other.

Attached: 1499667607969.jpg (1137x1649, 582K)

In term of planet Zeus is Jupiter

>Satan is Enk
Enki just means "lord earth", he's essentially a Sumerian Gia.

Satan wasn't one all powerful character in the bible until the Vatican turned 'advsary' into a Zoroastrian version of Angra Mainyu

Attached: Angra Mainyu.jpg (474x632, 44K)

Anyone think that kind of looks like Will Smith?

English doesn't mash at consonants well like polish grzegorsz. I read it as shitstains.

So Jesus = Zeus = Jupiter?

The Jew god honestly seems to me to be a demon the way people get wooed by its words really makes me believe it too. So many fanatics who claim to admire gods creation yet they read a book instead of meditating on the natural world.

The Persian empire had land In Thrace and turkey. They interacted.

Zoroastrianism was the first attempt by Jews to fuck up Persian Empire from the inside. They succedeed. Zoroastrian Persia attacked and destroyed Aryan cultures across the Middle East. They almost destroyed Greece, but thanks to Alexander the Great (who is considered as an anti Christ by your own religion Lol) Zoroastrianism was destroyed.

Now Christianity is basically same Jewish filth but version 2.0 for European golems.

The Rothschilds make a dinner place for Satan every night. They say he shows up about once every 37 years.

OP is a fucking moron. The Demiurge IS real, but..wow..
Idiots..

The HaSatan is a category given to numerous Malachim..

>t.ex Hasidic Jew

It will take me a while to gather all the footnotes but I'll do it give me a day or two.

Oh, Jew.

Almost as if you are completely wrong

>which creates the absurdity of the Jews being described as worshipping Satan, an absurdity that continues to this day.
nothing absurd about that

Bullshit. Jews got expelled in NUMEROUS Catholic / Christian settings. Are you really this retarded?

P.S ; HaSatan means The Hinderer.

Not One Individual Malach, but Malachim.

You don't know anything about vedic religion/hinduism

>that link
I think all that toilet scrubbing has damaged your brain

>Bullshit. Jews got expelled in NUMEROUS Catholic / Christian settings.
Fucking lol. It's true what you said, but it's a complete manipulation from your side.

It's usually the peasantry who rebelled against Jews who were seen as oppressors (they collected taxes, ran local pubs, they stood up higher in hierarchy than a common peasant european goyim).
European nobility didn't give a fuck about Jews, because they didn't live close to them. Meanwhile your average worker or middle-class goy witnessed with his own eyes what Jews are doing with for ex. children. That's why they rebelled.

tl;dr: common people rebelled against jews while shitstian kings and nobility punished the peasants and guaranteed safety for filthy semites.

Attached: 1484834233562.jpg (1034x780, 623K)

Wikipedia also references the holocaust as a historical event where 6-8 million innocent jews were slaughtered systematically

European Nobility cared about Jewish Nobility. King Phillip the IVth of France was one such individual.
Many of the wars were finances by Jewish Nobility. Most of the funds never were paid back. You're very uneducated..

Oh, a golem.

Controlled opposition. They pretend to be Satanists to make European associate it with evil. That's how it works, just look at your own reaction.
>Jews say they are of Satan
>Hmm.. Satan bad
They are more clever than you think, Burgerbro.

I don't know a lot of things I admit that. But tell me where I'm wrong instead of saying some generic stuff.

>>that link
Care to explain what's wrong with it?

Attached: 1540082548995.jpg (800x800, 165K)

>Hey everybody, let's rebel against the status quo god that the jews invented by flocking to a lesser being that the invented jew god created to be his snitch!
the state of /nupol/

It makes sense if Shiva the Destroyer was Nimrod the Mighty Hunter
And Mount Kailash is the Tower of Babel

Attached: Kailash.png (899x537, 1.18M)

And you misunderstand. I think Christianity is weak and Judaism misguided.. The 25-30% Jewish blood in me is of Leviim. The tribe of Levi.

I simply started bantering because you don't know your facts, starting with the very name of HaSatan.

>So Jesus = Zeus = Jupiter?
Jehovah = Jove/Jupiter

>Zoroastrianism was the first attempt by Jews to fuck up Persian Empire from the inside.
Jews were created by Zoroastrian Persia when they gathered nomads (hebrew means nomad in Aramaic ) tribes and created the kingdom of Judea, so these conquered goat herding tribes wouldn't become rebellious jihadis.

IsraEL never existed

Attached: god El jesus.jpg (759x605, 322K)

Praise be the Peacock Angel now and forever.

Attached: 1566538270393.jpg (1920x1080, 130K)

Germany during the events of WWII was a Christian nation. You're spewing heeb propaganda

In the Midrashim, it speaks on Nimrod & Babel.

Esau, Brother of Jacob and Father of Edom, killed Nimrod.

>King Phillip the IVth of France was one such individual.
Exception not the rule.

>European Nobility cared about Jewish Nobility.
There is no such thing as "Jewish Nobility". There was an equality among the Jews and they had their own laws. They weren't allowed to be judged under Christian laws at least that's how it was in HRE and Poland. I read shitload of books about that stuff so I know what I'm saying.

Abraham was an Aramean, his Father Tera an Idol-maker.

Israel existed, it existed when they "wandered the Desert with Moses", and it existed even when the 2nd Temple was destroyed. It's an Esoteric-turn-physical concept.

>They pretend to be Satanists
Rothschilds are khabbalistic zionists (gnosticism for Jews)

Attached: rothschild neanderthal.jpg (541x700, 318K)

Are you fucking kidding, exception??? And he USED JEWISH MONEY to arrest and execute de Molay and hundreds of TEMPLARS.

You're truly something else.

And Hitler planned to change that after the war. They couldn't just start massive conversions of German population during a war time! That would be insane ..
Hitler bashed Christianity so many times..

Attached: Cft4gEuXEAA-uAC.jpg (1000x454, 75K)

Jewish Nobility was indeed real. The Leviim and Kohenim, many were prominent Merchants. International, even.

OP why do you even like Hitler? He and most other Third Reich leaders had very low opinions of Slavs, especially Poles.

>Israel existed
ZERO EVIDENCE

WISHFUL SPECULATIONS

>it existed when they "wandered the Desert with Moses"
Never happened. Again "tribes wondering in the desert":
Jews were created by Zoroastrian Persia when they gathered nomads (hebrew means nomad in Aramaic ) tribes and created the kingdom of Judea, so these conquered goat herding tribes wouldn't become rebellious jihadis.

Attached: god El jesus6.png (484x646, 425K)

He isn't wrong, but, he also had multiple Occult views.. Including "if one wishes to birth a magical World, one must carry the host of a demon".

Yes Satan is the Jewish god.....he was worshiped before he stsrted to use "his people" as a tool for control (jews). Jesus was sent to warn everybody that the jews were liars and hypocrites and followed the devil.

>The Demiurge IS real, but..wow..
>Idiots..
DOWN WITH THE PATRIARCHY!

Attached: feminism gnosis.jpg (457x548, 27K)

There is archeological proof of the literal Jewish mansions and other archtiecture UNDERNEATH Jerusalem.

Mikvehs and all.
Jews were created by Abraham the Aramean. Judaism a product of Abraham.. Hence Abrahamism.

>every person at the last feast was a Jew

No. What ever happened to logic, and truth?

Socrates looks down on you with shame.

Attached: 1567143662713m.jpg (618x1024, 64K)

Jesus said they were of Satan. Even without that or the quote or the Rothschilds, you can judge them by their works and know they are evil. Don't be such a jew.

Attached: 08b7460fbe2fa1b4de7571e9b75d257f.png (1158x1621, 355K)

>And he USED JEWISH MONEY
Source?

You're talking about economical status. I was talking about European Nobility concept where you had to be born of noble blood.
Jew - even if he was a poor carpenter - was a proper Jew.

Satanism is the oldest religion of humanity. See Vedism.

Im out. Dumb Slav, go learn Hebrew (which you never will without context from Hasidic Jews) and THEN start spewing your verbal vomit- you white Nigger

Attached: 1568157591295.jpg (768x512, 75K)

>Abraham was an Aramean
retarded jewish mythology

>The people who had long been the prominent population within what is today Syria (called the Land of the Amurru during their tenure) were the Amorites, a Canaanite speaking group

That is not the El of the Bible. He was against images.
El was a word like God.
It's like saying Zeus is a god and YHWH is a god so they are the same, they are not the same.
That is not the El, it is not the God that Abraham worshiped, because it is an idol.

>you can judge them by their works
I will say it again. Satan means an Adversary in Hebrew.

How can Jews worship their Adversary? Their biggest Enemy? He who wants all Jews dead?
What you're saying doesn't make any sense.

Attached: 1473309528685.png (856x1648, 351K)

On a serious note, go research Hasidic books still in Aramaic. Hebrew books. The Mishnah, the Midrash, the fucking Zohar - hell, read the Sefer HaMalech Raziel (if you can find it.. you wont)

There is more than what you or i think, but at least i KNOW this - Chaos birthed our World - Chaos will end our World.

Attached: 1563221472893.jpg (594x795, 101K)

Lol, Jew is salty, because we found out the truth. Oy Vey ! The Kvetching begins.

WHY ARE U NOT WORSHIPPING RABBI YESHUA YOU FUCKING GOY?? YOU WILL BE SAVED AFTER DEATH TRUST IN THE (((BIBLE))) WRITTEN BY MR. SHEKELSBERG

Attached: angry-jew.jpg (440x515, 49K)

I take your Kabb*listic books so I can use them as a toilet paper. They're good for ass wiping nothing more, lol. Yahweh is an evil spirit. That ugly motherfucker will be destroyed.

Attached: YAHWEH.jpg (640x310, 64K)