Why are white people so afraid of being called racist?

Why are white people so afraid of being called racist?

Attached: Two-Buttons.jpg (600x908, 221K)

Greeks are the true white people.

Attached: whitechads.jpg (1440x907, 191K)

Then why didn't they retake Constantinople after the Ottoman Empire fell?

Only low T cucks are afraid of that

The answer to your question starts in December 1913.

unfortunately we all have to live with the consequences of their fear.

Weimar training

why do they join the thumb and the index tho ?

Many years of indoctrination. There is no hope except starting small, from yourself, and growing families, growing communities, and regrow the nation.

Because we actually have jobs, futures and family

i'm not i think its fun.

Attached: 7bf9902fa58b1e209a3874b0993adca2ff7f38a13e30739ed55fb74fd3055ca4.jpg (1800x1200, 119K)

know that pasta about how jews hate being called jews
same idea

Enjoy your job, future and family under Sharia law. You will wish you had stood up to tyranny some day.

???
Nobody cares about the word "racist" anymore. Racist has been beaten to death and now it just means you're a normal upstanding citizen

sir, I faggot white male know my place in the world I, faggot white male live only to serve the black bull be it with my own asshole or my girlfriend asshole. I, faggot white male will gladly slurp any yum yum from a black shlong dong from any superior black bull. The black bull is superior in every way compare to I, and every faggot white male in america and they deserve the treatment of royalty. I, faggot white male only hope the black king will give me the blessed black cock and destroy my white frail ass. White men and women are born to serve and worship the black bull and their blessed holy penis

Nobody cares? I would wager most white people are terrified of this accusation, which is why that fear is being used to conquer the west.

>black woman comes into my shop for oil change
>after service she has to get her purse or whatever out of her vehicle
>Y'all stoled muh money!
>I had X dolblahs and now I gots no doblahs
>Y'all stoled muh money cuz I'm black!
>she calls the cops
>he said she said situation
>the tech that did the service is clean
>she goes out on facebook or whatever to share her racist experience
>gets called out by everyone
>she deletes tweet
>someone screen capped it and the mockery continues
>business started booming again
I only have to deal with niggers maybe once a month and its always the same

Oh the moral of the story is that being called a racist, falsely, brought a lot of social media buzz and business to my shop

Im not afraid

It can ruin your career. I do all of my major communication with nigger employees through email and text, so I have a paper trail.

Because today that means losing your job and practically everything you've worked for.

They are not afraid of the word. They are afraid the people who call them racist are going to take away their cushy job, hamburgers, and house. They are right about that and to conflicted yet to do what must be done.

You’ll be an outcast to anything you may have left in your life which brings some satisfaction. A good Jobs gone, post secondary is most certainly gone, being able to talk to anyone outside of this eco chamber is gone, you’ll lose it all. You’d might as well just end yourself at that point.

Modern values and morality. People think its immoral.

Some of us are actually as unfiltered irl as we are on this board.

Lose your job or lose your country.

Islam is not a race. If someone calls you a racist for hating islam they're a low IQ nog and you don't have to concern yourself with their opinion.

>don't have to concern yourself with their opinion

Not true, these people are taking over western civilization.

Neoliberal and leftist cucks control the zeitgeist, and in some cases state and corporate power. Being openly racist gets you fired from your job if you're white.

Being called a racist is like being accused of sexual assault, in that if you're a white male you're basically treated as guilty until proven innocent.

It's a sad state of affairs.

Persecution and oppression by anti-white Jews, blacks, sexual deviants, various other non-whites and psychotic traitors.

Good question. It's not like they really cared before, when they were openly racists. I also love how they vent with me about niggers. They always start the same fucking way
>it's not that I'm racist but.... xxxx niggers
Funny it's never muslims and they won't admit they're racist towards mexicans with me

I don't know why I get the impression that we are more of a nuisance to you when compared to niggers. and of course people will support you. Who wouldn't enjoy supporting the rightful in this clown world

Shit that’s funny. It’s only when they gang up it’s an issue.
I’d just say call me what you will. If sticking up for your beliefs is racist they got me if they say hey racist why don’t you want secret Trojan horse pawn to queen jump in the country and murder of innocent children I’d say I’m racist as sin. So what.

Attached: F09FD613-33E2-4A6F-9419-FCD5C654E3BE.jpg (250x140, 3K)

Good point lad