Why are Germans so individualist and apathetic?

Expat in Germany. Getting redpilled on Germans with each passing day. They display strong lack of empathy towards others - cyclists don't respect pedestrians, many waiters are rude (slow service, incorrect orders, etc), people at gyms leave weights and dumbbells on the floor (no regard for the next person who will use them)... Germans love cutting through lines, they also love taking up as many seats as they can on buses and trams, no regard for the elderly at all, I've seen really old people standing up and not being given a seat. And when confronted with these things, they play it out like they didn't notice it and just keep lying outright.

Attached: ycwi52kdshd31.jpg (775x1131, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gi_Q2jWlp6E&list=RDGp-fckkHG7M
youtube.com/watch?v=rAg2UzGyaao
youtube.com/watch?v=4fjkrk4UMRw
youtube.com/watch?v=dyeXI_4KbsU
youtube.com/watch?v=n4RjJKxsamQ
youtube.com/watch?v=14qpF5MoEms
youtube.com/watch?v=1UUYjd2rjsE
youtube.com/watch?v=BJ--Uw7a0tk
youtube.com/watch?v=wgwhhZTEZ-U
youtube.com/watch?v=SXjF9po2hYk
youtube.com/watch?v=02S-7HnVY-0
youtube.com/watch?v=JqwnkaWYsPo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They don't have any white greek blood that's why

Attached: greekwhite.jpg (736x491, 36K)

based

I don't think individualistic is the correct word. Americans are individualistic.

Germans are cold robots.

well, what part of germany have you been to? Because im from a mostly white part of Hannover and ive never seen the behavior you describe here.
It appears to me that you made the mistake of being a tourist fag in a large city.

Attached: 1567163403566.jpg (320x320, 34K)

We're better than the rest of you and we always will be. Go back to USA or Used to be Great Britain. You wish you were German, you CocaCola, Uncle Sam uncultured drooling fat-titted shitpizza. I cringe at the thought of being anything other than German

Ah, you're in Berlin.
Why you even came to this shithole?
Try a german state that actually works, like lower saxony, or bavaria.
People there are just better.
Also: Much of the stuff you describe sounds like Ahmet did it

This is so typical, most germans never have any contact with turks, living deeply in fear of them and avoid all contact. In actual fact, its the turks that are far more likely to help strangers, give up seats to elderly or carry stuff upstairs for their neighbours. But faggots like you will never go to kreuzberg or neukölln and if you do, only to the trendy hispters cafes.

because you have been put thourh themost disgustin mind program ever

america is not our fren is our worst enemy

btw my grandfather looked just like bismark he had the same mustache and expression
youtube.com/watch?v=gi_Q2jWlp6E&list=RDGp-fckkHG7M

also he hated whale. we don't hate well we do but we don't narwhale here.

allthough last summer, this narwhale came to me. he asked me to lend him my powerdrill. I said
>NO! YOU ARE NOT GIONG TO RETURN IT CHARGED
he promised though... then what do I get when they install the new ams metres........ fucking narwhales!!!!! it just went brr..
REEEEE

FUCKING SOUTHER FAIRIES ALL OF YOU

Has OP read "The Thousand Year Conspiracy" by Paul Winkler?

Your country is the first target of jewish propaganda after the war, you are seeing the result.

youtube.com/watch?v=rAg2UzGyaao

>Germans
>Individualist
Germans are some of the least individualist people on the planet. Sure, they're not China level, but still, what the fuck are you talking about?

Qiimassutissarput Aajuna

fuck me it's texted
youtube.com/watch?v=4fjkrk4UMRw

also danes GTFO greenland this OUR LAND! FUCK OFF THIEVES REEEEEEEEE

(laughs in alaskan)

Attached: 1503198601520.jpg (200x200, 5K)

REEE FUCK OFF DANES IS MY FISK

krauts were just mad the jews out jewd them. krauts are cheap fuckers.

Germans sound like chads desu

>WERE NUMBER WON! WERE NUMBER WON! YOU WISH YOU WUZ A GERMAN!!
This right here is your typical German.
They're literally the American stereotype. Most arrogant people on the planet. Disgusting.

They've been living under military occupation for three generations now.

Before that they lost everything, including most of their good male genetic stock, in wars they (((lost))).

Now they're being exterminated while they have no choice but to sit and watch.

Of course they're a broken, downtrodden and surly people.

>america is not our fren is our worst enemy

Isn’t it funny wherever an AmeriZOG military base pops up, fag pride and multiculturalism soon follows

Attached: 7793E421-8645-4989-AE2B-7744654EF962.png (1002x1044, 1.34M)

Nope
It's experience.
You know nothing and are a nigger.

The guy in the middle is me

Attached: 12562814754690649921.jpg (558x419, 43K)

>Lack of empathy for the irrelevant
>Bicycle Herrenrasse disregards Plebdestrians
>Waiters not ass-kissers
>Gym-bros leaves his personally recommended weights out so the next guy knows what he ought to lift
>Not letting NPCs take up your time at the supermarket
>Not treating the elderly as a sentient sack of potatoes who can't stand up for a couple minutes

Don't see the problem here.

I'm guessing you're a US service person who has been deployed there and is now stuck in Okinawa watching Niggermarines rape the locals?

Your fault for going to (((West Germany))).

my god if I ever go to the us it will be alaska, I got family there where everyone got it. but my god alaska

I have two frens from there we used to very ad, well their father was nowegian and their mother was native alaskan.. they lit never got peace here.. at one point they oved up in the forest in oslo like ultra remotoe but no no peace, they also used to work at dell. I guess they tried, but it was just for them omg I feel them so much

even alaskan roots they both had proto norwegian names, obviously I can't say it

but no, norway was even too populated for them. my god

I bet tehy are both back in alaska or maybe greenland

Based.

ree d&c...

is btw their undoing everyone is already starting to hate them

>watching Niggermarines rape
Americas favourite pastime

Attached: 3A93641E-8381-4A79-88F1-B7030A2B5799.jpg (1980x1300, 983K)

Da

>West Germany

omg you god damn nostaligic idiot, please show us all your songs from east germany

it will be a kek show, now do it or I will

youtube.com/watch?v=dyeXI_4KbsU

is lit why communism failed

>Germans love cutting through lines,
And that's where everybody with half a brain realized you're a lying nigger on vacation.

Italians are individualistic compared to Libyans. How far do you want to compare it?

youtube.com/watch?v=n4RjJKxsamQ

youtube.com/watch?v=14qpF5MoEms

>Germans
>Individualist
lmao

You know who else do that? Indians and Chinese.
Do you know what they are not? Individualistic.

What you're describing are the symptoms of a hive, where the individual's value is so deprecated that they are not even spared basic consideration for their existence by any of the other drones.

>germans
>individualistic
They are the exact opposite. They're autistic collectivists who desperately feel the need to belong, dominate and force their """"virtues""""" onto others, see literally all of european history.

fuck this cia operation.. was good omg

it captured peoples heart

Protip: Germans are not brown.

Germans are the closest thing to a hive mind in the entire European race. The reason why they seem individualistic these days is because that’s what the hive says to be. Literally bug tier. No wonder Churchill wanted to stomp you guys

>big cities have rude people
Wow!

GoFundme Patreon Apple Jews Defeated

there are so many videos I want to link you

but which I know, is blocked
youtube.com/watch?v=1UUYjd2rjsE

>The reason why they seem individualistic these days is because that’s what the hive says to be.
>Progressives
>Individualistic
They're fucking neo-marxist collectivists. White man bad is not individualistic. Brown man good is not individualist. Wamyn good is not individualist.

I the land of the morning staaaaaar

týr song?

You know what I mean. We agree actually. What I’m saying is their individualism is a thinly veiled hive mentality

Have you met white Germans? Sounds like you’re describing muzzies

It's not hard to be an individual when you are surrounded by niggers and Mexicans.

hahahaah no but your ed my mind post your kveding

This. That's why they're successful

youtube.com/watch?v=BJ--Uw7a0tk

post other fareoese kveding, you still got it in you it died out here

to you foreigners what your are seeing is youth going
REEEEEEEE
as in some american rock music concert...
but what it is instead it's youth reeeeing to lit muh wikings shit I kid you not

DIE PARTEI DIE PARTEI DIE HAT IMMER RECHT

soo.. I guess scottland... where were your churches again? just asking for a fren ofc

Oy vey we libyans are nothing like those cuckold italians watch ur mouth nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=wgwhhZTEZ-U

like the single persons version, reminds me of my grandfather used to sing me to bed.

sigh we miss this germany

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now do trondur

Germanic tribes = violent, rude, plunderers, roastie lovers
Greek, Roman = degenerates leading to complete sin

I tell you, you skottish men if you come to norway, you will never return

DO IT
yeah those foreigners won't undertand fuck them, just do it

youtube.com/watch?v=02S-7HnVY-0

jú, ringt at finna eitt betri kvæði.

Germans have small cocks and love bbcs

Attached: 1565392198581.png (1125x1161, 495K)

Why are you so anti-white?

Been around several years back, way before Merkel fucked up. Went in Köln, etc. I ended up in place where it was actually turkish. Turks were not friendly, rather cold. No problems though. Downtown was already a shame. Nogs spitting on the ground, even saw a wog praying beside the bus stop lel.

Stuttgart was cute. Then moved to Austria for beautiful mountains.

Overall, it was nothing like of old Germany i saw on pics and films. Did not except the Third Reich obviously but just found the average western cities full of hipsters, niggers, rubbishes. I came to the point where i did not really understand where Hitler came from. Then i recalled he was austrian, kek.

nice try jew, they had to cook those romans to get their nice shiny bones

is what sigurd fåvnesbane is all about or sig.. gjermans call him something else.. ahh armenius..

stfu autist

Attached: Pictures_Funny2_b11c105b-9a5e-4f14-a593-dd91a62fd00c_grande.jpg (600x314, 40K)

Because they don't respect their father

Attached: images (5).jpg (192x263, 7K)

I ringt?
to find a better kvedings..
wtf is this I ringt shit? where do you get that from?

man your speak confusings but yes this is the fucking song you found it! :D

ooh if bongs heard this though

ringt=svært

There's a difference between individualism and not having any sense of community

Why do I love burgers?
Why do bongs like tea?
Why do Swedes love black and Arab cock?

It’s all a great mystery.

How can a person be so jealous?

This is why I don't feel bad about your country being niggerized. Have fun with your balck children, grandchildren, and neighbors fucking faggot.

fug there it is

well fuck skottland!
not in this song but hjaltland and orkeyjar...

but if you come here scottish man, I am going to chop your head off

ree user I don't danish. what?

why is it anyways that you and iceland don't speak the same, I know icelandic because of stulka when I was a teenager

oh svært I get it

when I go to portalruin and read your news my head hurts is like you speak icelandic but not

but love you though in a non gay way ofc

reading is the easy part. Has nothing to do with pronunciation.

We still speak (west)norwegian, while you speak danish in norway now..

for you foreigners what you are listening to is lit what the mugh vikangs did. I kid you not we should have told this is kveding only place it is preserved is the faroes, so wind back 1k years and this is lit what you would here

sorry forgot to state that initially

you feel that rytmn?

>while you speak danish in norway now..
is true

it is... how I want to go back...

... do you realy think we are broken? just study some german history then you will get an idea that all the shit right now is not the end for us ... germans, canadians for sure, americans, for sure, brits, doomed ...

hmm somehow all the bong flags went away

As a matter of fact my sister said that some Finnish pilot who had lived in Munchen said the same thing: Germans often try to cut lines but retreat if being told rudely enough.

I was surprised to hear that.

bongs are based.
If it weren't for them you wouldn't see the flag I post with.

More like: Northern European bus stop.

>germans, americans, canadias
all lit mostly germans

but.. I think people don't know this part what really triggered this muh wikangs age... it was france.. charlemagne he massacared over 4k civilian saxons... now it starts.

took me a while to get it, is translated song from the faroes I think... is the wrong charlemagne but it goes
>there he sits charlemagne and god damnit now he starts to cry

they messed up everything wrong this wrong that but what it refers to ...well two different persons. okayokay lets focus on charlemagne

he watched there towards denmark
and he started to cry
I don't know his words, but it was something like
>I am not even dead yet and they are already attacking
>I don't fear for my own safety but I fear for what is to come
which he was right in. he shouldn't have massacared those saxon civilians, holy war was declared. it's called the viking age

youtube.com/watch?v=JqwnkaWYsPo

but he's right you know.

west is a cucked, green-voting hellhole. the people are all egomanical assholes staring at their shitty iphones while running you over.

that's merkistan alright. a cold, cold place.

kinda I like scotts they are kinda like us, english tend to often be a bit snobby. scotts are not like this

>not in this song but hjaltland and orkeyjar...
What about them.

Attached: curiouscrow.jpg (512x512, 39K)

most scots are delusional, they are english but think of themselves as something else.

the only goode people there are the islanders, those who truly are nonlike the english/mainlandscots.

hello hjaltland or orkeyjar

no?

>the only goode people there are the islanders,
hahahahah and who are those? like gentic

Magnus Barefoot where is you?

he probably didn't even know it.. but all those island bongs around scottland there, well they are norse...they speak scottish today sure but they come from here

so he says I don't like those mainland fucks but I like the islanders... and it's his own kin

did you know this? I don't think you did?

Attached: Kong-magnus-berrfott-menn.jpg (700x760, 311K)

>the only goode people there are the islanders
did you know this? that they were us?