The Spanish and Portuguese Are A Bunch Of North African Arab-Berber Rape Babi-

What the fuck Pol? I thought you said they weren't White yet I found about a hundred pics of pure White Iberians and did some research on their DNA and history along with Italians.

I've also seen travel videos of Spain and Portugal and some soccer videos of different Spanish teams. And I can't help but feel that their cities and people felt very European.

I've also learn in my research that Spain and Portugal has a large minority of Gypsies in their countries. They're called Gitanos and they look pretty darn brown and could pass as North Africans. They're mostly found in the South in places like Andalusia. I think the Gypsie in those countries might explain why some people think of Iberians as darker then they actually are. It could also explain why even the Spanish themselves think of Andalusians as somehow more darker and North African than they actually are.

It remind me of Romanians being confused for Roma Gypsies outside of Romanian.

Anway I'll post as many pictures and videos to give you guys a sense of what actual Iberian Spaniards and Portuguese people look like.

Attached: Portuguese Bullfighter.jpg (480x640, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

portuguesephenotype.blogspot.com/2014/01/grupos-regionais-de-portugal.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

White greek men

Attached: oldgreekwhiteman.jpg (620x387, 82K)

I noticed there's a lot of redheads in Spain

Here's another bullfighter. He looks like some White suburban dad.

Attached: Bullfighter 6.jpg (1024x512, 82K)

He looks old. Nothing more.

Here's some North African Muslim next to Spanish Catalans to give an idea of the difference Iberians and North Africans.

Attached: Spanish Catalans Consul Muslim.jpg (620x348, 186K)

pic related

Attached: bull-pierces-matadors-anus-with-its-horn-caused-severe-injuries-during-bull-fight_1505686088-b.jpg (760x440, 91K)

based, more greeks

Attached: always wanted this.webm (640x350, 1.99M)

Attached: 34243423.jpg (630x451, 72K)

Yikes.

Attached: Group of Bullfighters 5.jpg (1000x667, 181K)

Catalan is definitely the worst part of spain. Fucking Sweden tier. Rest of Spain is pretty based

Cant even see when he got hit in the face? Did he get stepped on?

Attached: r378287_1760446.jpg (840x776, 119K)

That looks like it could be from Mexico or Colombia. Bullfighting is also popular in Latin America in some countries.

Attached: Bullfighter 5.jpg (1024x619, 113K)

I know you can tell by the fact that a Catalan is kissing that Muslim.

Attached: Spanish Franco Supporters.jpg (650x366, 68K)

15 seconds, left rear leg puts a hoof sized hole in his face

Only Jews and Albanians say Southern Europeans aren't white

An interesting fact to know is that bullfighting as a sport is mostly popular in Southern Spain and Portugal. At least from what I've read.

So all these pictures of bullfighters could give you guys a good presentation of what Southern Iberians look like.

Attached: Pair of Bullrighters.jpg (418x544, 103K)

I have sum moar

Attached: 1562925654033.webm (800x450, 2.36M)

Attached: porous border.webm (853x480, 1.96M)

And Latin Americans for some reason.

Attached: Sergio Ramos And His Family.jpg (1125x1544, 1.47M)

Attached: 1566674587422.webm (636x360, 2.84M)

>it's another "Spanish migrant makes thread to glorify the country he had to move away from because it's a shithole" episode
Pathetic

It seems all these happened in Latin America. It makes sense since most of them are mixed race brown people and not pure White. Thus not capable of handling a bull due to their low intelligence.

Attached: Bullfighter 3.jpg (1026x641, 422K)

I'm not Spanish nor claim to be Spanish. I'll also defend Italians and Greeks.

Attached: Bullfighter 4.png (737x516, 520K)

Almost everyone involved in the bullfighting culture is low IQ boomer retards
t. grandpa was involved and i had the displeasure to interact with it too

Of course you're not, Francisco Jiménez López

genetics already fucked up those kike theories for a long time.

Attached: PCA_genetic_000aieuro_76sampling-v44_DNA-2-10m4_zii0.jpg (998x666, 102K)

Not even close to my name Swiss.

Attached: Hitler Putting Eva In Her Place.jpg (608x360, 51K)

Honestly, it would be less sad to make such a pathetic thread if at least you were a spanish immigrant.

Checked. There are

I'm just proving Jews, Nordicists, North Africans, and Latin Americans wrong. What's bad about that?

Attached: Group of Bullfighters 2.jpg (1599x1066, 291K)

Our dominant phenotypes are white atlanto med,, west med, and atlantid.
nordic is minoritary, it exists, like in all southern europe.

portuguesephenotype.blogspot.com/2014/01/grupos-regionais-de-portugal.html

Attached: portuguese-phenom10-2a00x1-40-33.png (1138x930, 1.64M)

You think the people saying X isn’t white are anything but smelly shitskins trying to cause pain?

Why are Boomers so HIGH T compared to Zoomer cucks?

Attached: Portugugese Bullfighter dark hair.jpg (512x768, 319K)

there are millions of pics looking like this

Attached: 1567328839390.jpg (436x328, 106K)

Some are white, many arent.

if you consider that high T, i don't know what to say

No native spanish/portuguese is not white. It's an impossiblity, to be portuguese you have to be european.

>Its says Algeria in the shirt.

Fuck off Kike.

Attached: Luis Eparteiro Actor.jpg (900x1280, 166K)

Why are Nords-Meds so similar in general? In purley metrical terms.

Attached: mankells_wallander_se.stefan_lindman.jpg (240x320, 16K)

Lol you listen to Jow Forums was your first mistake. There is nothing more sexy in this world than a narrow faced, blue eyed Iberian QT

Being European hasnt meant anything for thousands of years.

Name one Latin Am that says Southern Euros aren't white?

White people are the most toxic, racist people there are and committed genocide on Native Americans. They want to conquer Asia, they're at war with the Middle East and love to use Africa for its resources.

Sounds about white.

What's the difference?

Attached: download (1).jpg (430x242, 14K)

I think its the reverse Britbong. Ironically many Iberians look like British Isles peoples. Could be due to the Celtiberians that gave Iberians such high amounts of R1B Y-DNA.

Attached: Quim Barreiros Folk Singer.jpg (2670x2713, 741K)

some reason = they think their non-whiteness is caused by their iberian ancestors, not their native american/black grandpa/grandma

Attached: 1535083624552.jpg (1024x1001, 115K)

Don't you fucking understand that both white iberians and non white iberians exist you fucking retarded faggot. Cherry picking doesn't prove anything

What would you know? You've never been to Spain.

I don't know Leafcuck. What's the similarities?

Attached: Joao Ataide das Neves Mayor of Figueira da Foz.jpg (800x780, 85K)

maybe in your clueless head

Attached: rise_europa_europe8-b_5c4-0.jpg (540x704, 134K)

Some are white, most are brown.

Attached: kabylie-vip-blog-com-942068manifestante_kabyle.jpg (400x298, 55K)

Lmao pobre mestizo

I wouldnt include half the mutts on this island as white people, my flag is no standard to hold against anything I say anymore that yours is to whoever you are.

North Africa starts at Paris

I'm an amateur when it comes to anthropology, but I've heard that nords are basically meds who went north and adapted to extreme coldness.

>non white iberians

wtf? immigrants? those are not iberians ofc.

i can't name a single Latin American because Latin Americans don't exist, you people have never spoke Latin and you're also not American, that word was invented by Europeans to describe a European empire. you are nothing, you have no race.

>Jews
They want Southern Euros to not be white so they can rule over them and fuck their women but have such tiny cocks it's not going to happen.

>Nordicists
They have a point. Why is Northern Europe leagues ahead of Southern Europe? Well, answer the question.

>North Africans
They just wish they were white. Who wants to live in Apefrica with all the dumb negroes?

>Latin Americans

The people that rule those socieites are white. If they claim to not be white it's because they discovered black ancestry or Moorish ancestry in their bloodline. Most try to hide it but you can't hide looks. Whoops!

This cabecita negra proves my point here

Now it means

>Shitskin
>Spanish

I worked with many Spanish people, most of them are browner than me though.

Attached: sdads.png (466x970, 593K)

Funny cause UK shares more DNA with us than you with nords

Spanish royal family.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-09-14 at 17.55.48.png (458x384, 325K)

Its not just people in Pol. Even some of my college professors repeat the same thing and exaggerate the genetic influence of North Africans in Spain and Portugal.

Attached: Pair of Bullrighters 2.jpg (800x534, 182K)

Its higher t than Zoomers playing fortnite and watching Rick And Morty.

Jewish puppets use jewish D&C. Nothing new.

I heard that Mexicans shoot the bull whenever shit hits the fan.

this pal is less brown than you, i guess he is whiter. kek

Attached: black3_negr_albino_3_32.jpg (347x526, 33K)

I think thats true for North Africans. Its the reverse for Southern Europeans. All my research has come to this conclusion. There's some kernal of truth but its extremely exaggerated by non-Whites, Jews, and Nordicists.

Attached: Jose Pinto-Coelho.jpg (636x720, 69K)

I mean they're anything but pure but that goes for most of us. The
>southern Europe
>white
Shitposting is just fun and games for the most part but they ARE majority brown whether in the skin or just eyes and hair. And it's because of their admixture with blacks in the distant past. Light orange and green are the relevant colors here showing how blotched their genetic makeup is.

Attached: 1567014902956.jpg (3949x2129, 1.82M)

i wouldnt say the Spanish Royal family is a good example, cause the former queen is Greek, white AF by the way, and the Borbones are of french origin.
Average spaniard kid looks like this:

Attached: chulapo1.jpg (800x600, 368K)

Except I'm not albino.

You're not exactly right. I'm not talking about being brown in all ways but eyes and hair as well.

Attached: main-qimg-8cb997956484a0e13f0741dc347f2fd3.jpg (522x510, 60K)

GoFundme Patreon Apple Jews defeated

So that blasts your own argument on 'brown issues'

Attached: o_me_portugal_23_an4_2bw55-03vxsa4_s-s2_dna-s-v.png (949x800, 152K)

Focusing on hair and eye color is pretty autistic. But what could I expect from a Nordicist.

Attached: António Pires de Lima Businessman.jpg (1020x942, 122K)

Bulls are so much fun, i really don't understand the deal with cowboys, it should be called bullboys.

I'm talking about genetics mate you can't really argue with that. Hilarious I'm now being called a Nordicist though, I've been called everything now.

You literally proved you're an albino.

Attached: brinkmann_b0a8034 (1).jpg (2048x1365, 1.4M)

>That looks like it could be from Mexico
That's clearly burger rodeo. We don't ride those bulls in charreria.

Attached: charro.jpg (600x400, 262K)

>bullbois
user, I...

Attached: 1566736717750.webm (544x960, 859K)

Where you from Nigel?

Attached: Nuno Melo Politician.jpg (728x485, 33K)

jesus christ, that mother fucker dead

You literally posted a cowboy.

I see it all the time when I read comments on Youtube educational videos and here in pol.

Yeah basically this.

> 0.1 north african

You're a mutt.

>It seems all these happened in Latin America
>go to ruedobravo.com
>Zaragoza
mmm, nope, the last one looks like is in MX (you can see the beer glass). But what would you know

Attached: ruedo.png (952x804, 122K)

I think I already explain that Spain and Portugal has a small amount of Gypsies called Gitanos. They're the ones who look very North African and could explain why some retarded like you think Iberians aren't White or pure White.

For example these bullfighters look like Gypsies. But theres Bullfighters that don't

Attached: Group of Bullfighters 6.jpg (650x433, 72K)

Austism.

>"0.1 north africa

To be fair I will admit those people only look part Gypsy and part Iberian. The father looks Whiter.

west meds

Hey look its the Moroccan that won't show his flag. Also if those Spanish are darker than you I would they're probably Whiter looking than your average Moroccan or North African Arab-Berber.

Attached: Group of Bullfighters 8.jpg (1600x1067, 236K)

Nords are EEF but with a little bit more ANE and meds are EEF with a little bit more WHG

Pretty sure this is his face.

Attached: im white.jpg (720x1280, 186K)

quim bareiros folk singer shity portuguese music and high end cocaine dealer on the side...

No but I've done research on their ancestry and see pics and vids.

Attached: Sandra Faleiro.jpg (681x1023, 119K)

portuguese love to be taned with rhe sun that why thzy r brown its more a jersey shore fashion thing..

Sure Britcuck.

Attached: Miguel esteves cardoso.jpg (263x395, 16K)

>not putting Alexander on FYROM
Missed trolling opportunity