Have you ever met a Jewish person in your life? Face to face?

Have you ever met a Jewish person in your life? Face to face?

Attached: 947aamkwmxs21.jpg (2048x1152, 188K)

greece is to white for jews

Attached: whitechads.jpg (1440x907, 191K)

Yes my uncle dated a Jew. She was a bitch but her kids were nice

Yeah I have, and not the crypto "Hello fellow white people!" types either, I mean the yamaka wearing orthodox types. And they're actually pretty cool people too be honest. I once knew some Jewish kid who was in like 10 different after school programs and his father did nothing but talk to his son about how lucky he is to have all this freedom and opportunity in this thick yiddish accent.

Attached: 1536640482754.jpg (740x1130, 275K)

That can't be his real name.

Holy shit, it's the same salute Breivik did

Attached: IMG_20190915_010507.jpg (1080x785, 161K)

That place looks nice. Not as nice as where I live, but nice. I want it for me and my people. How many men between 16 and 60 would it take to over run occupied Palestine? Would you split the country, sieze the water supply, then put the people in camps until the government turns over it's nukes?

It really is his real name. The kike has got a Facebook profile, YouTube channel and so on...

Classic ratface

Attached: Screenshot_20190915_010539_com.android.chrome~2.jpg (923x988, 69K)

Of course. My state is a Jewish hospice facility

Attached: 1498708670077.png (637x477, 816K)

One of my best pals is a jew, though he is Sephardic and has an intense dislike of Ashkenazi jews

every time i look in the mirror

>Have you ever met a Jewish person in your life? Face to face?
Yes, because I am one.
Orthodox Jews are pretty BASED. The big problem is the Reform Jews, which are liberal whackos. pic related

Attached: straya_BASED.png (951x821, 518K)

Yes, and they're normal people like everyone else. I know three very well. One is a hilarious, thoughtful, and caring guy. The other two are funny and fun to hang around but they are total degenerates and think nothing of cheating on their wives or engaging in just weird behavior.

One of these two told me on 09/11/2001:
>Remember that these (meaning Muslims) are your enemy, not us
We used to talk about Jews prior to 911 a lot and I owuld fuck with him all the time for being Jewish in good fun, never meant anything by it.
he came from a very rich/connected family, makes me think he kinda knew that Israel had something to do with 911.
TLDR - Everyone is an individual but you can't deny that Jews control a lot of degeneracy and don't have too much respect for anything as a whole... pretty sure they invented the idea that change is good in and of itself

Yes. I'm Jewish

Attached: pepe (2).jpg (489x499, 27K)

yes. there's 6 gorillion of them in portland alone. i have a progressive jewish roommate ama

yes i was abducted by kikes they sent me in a synagogue and implanted an anal probe in me and told me oy vey goy don't tell this to anyone or we grab you're shekels wake up sheeple the holocaust never happened we need to make it happen again

Attached: apeshit.gif (570x537, 48K)

What I thought
Holy shit it's real

Attached: Screenshot_20190915_010802_com.android.chrome~2.jpg (1066x1640, 283K)

Hundreds of them. The memes are true.

Attached: 1562352619170.png (800x554, 150K)

I'm jewish and I fucking hate jews.

Yes I went to New Trier high school in Winnetka, Il. 4,000 kids at the school and about 30% jewish. I grew up in kenilworth illinois....which was 1 of about 5 feeder towns into new trier....BUT jews and blacks werent allowed in kenilworth. When we moved in in 1984 the real estate agent even asked my mom if we were jews. Kenilworth is like 4th richest zip code in america. 17 miles north of chicago on the lake.

I know several jews. My sister married one and their kid converted to Catholicism. BTFO Schlomo, and she's cute and very nice so hopefully some chad will breed her some mischlings. Just breed the jew away.

Hi Bernie! How do you feel about getting the DNC nomination stolen again?

What a dumb question they're like 2% of the population. If you've met 100 people in your life, y ou've met 2.

No, but my mother did, although unlike in memes, the jew in question was actually pretty nice, but also in bad condition... Pretty old, but really nice person in general.

>memeflag

Attached: 1563088577872.jpg (960x960, 30K)

Went to a school in a very upscale white area. Mostly Catholics and Jews, both groups on good financial level. The Jewish kids did more psychedelic drugs and the whites did more pills both stimulants. Thats the only difference i noticed.

L. Forest here user, ever get jewed out of a parking space in Highland Park? The only black in my town was Mr T.

>implying the USA is a meme tier third world shithole

Attached: Amerilards_on_Sundays.webm (512x640, 2.79M)

Yes, if you live in a major US city or a college town, you will run into some jews every now and then.

If you live in a rural area, you can go years without running into a jew. They tend to prefer the concrete jungle over nature.

Any decent person will not treat a man by their race, but by the content of their character. That doesn't mean that you can't stereotype, but once you meet a person face to face you judge them as they are, not as their race implies.

Attached: 1525022420792.gif (245x118, 403K)

Oh yeah. Go work for a moving company. Wall to wall yids

pills both stimulants & opiates

Yes. One of my best friends married a jewess. Whatever, she seems like a nice girl.
GOYED

>Yes, because I am one.
oh boy....
well, you know the opinion of most sane right winger - jews that are in israel and do not control our governments are ok, jews that in our countries and try to genocide us and replace us, belong in the gas chamber. I hope you are in israel and I hope you only mind your business. As for the liberal whacko jews - they are oven dodgers.

>being this retarded

Are you kidding me? My city is 10% Jewish

Yes, they were basically atheists though. Also came to Jow Forums all the time back in 2006

Yes, last encounter was quite interesting. Last month I was in NJ and stopped off at a gas station for some snacks. When I was about to pay the cashier, and taking out a $10 bill from my wallet, a single dollar bill fell out onto the ground. Some sort of Kikey sense kicked in and a middle aged Jewish man rushed and picked it up and darted out the door like a nigga after a heist. I swear it happened in a flash and i was somewhat dumbfounded to learn from experience how money hungry Jews really are. I wasn't about to make a commotion for a dollar but...Jow Forums was right again

Attached: happy goose.jpg (472x547, 51K)

I play fantasy football with a Jew. You know what he said during the draft?
>I haven't drafted a single white player yet, that's the key to success
A Jew is a Jew
You can tell by the things that they do

t. american larping as a european

Took this pic at one of their bris party's

Attached: Jewwww_mohal.png (456x437, 253K)

Constantly. My job requires that I do so. Some are tolerable, and Jewish women are sometimes attractive despite being neurotic nellies, but most are insufferable flexbeasts.

I dated a Jewish girl in HS. Shapiros sister looks a lot like the girl I dated. My HS sweetheart if you will. Petite with huge tits and blue eyes.
Went to Jewish functions with her family and all. Until I discovered the chinz in 08/09, I didn't know what "Goyim" meant, but her Israeli grandparents called me a "Goyim" and were very disappointed their granddaughter was dating a Blonde Haired, Blue Eyed kid with German ancestry.
We broke up when I joined the ZOG and she went off to college (To be a Sex Therapist of all things). I took her Virginity and got her pregnant at 17. She had an abortion.
Now she's married to a Jewish Lawyer and has her own Clinic in the San Francisco bay area. She doesn't know my power level, but we are still friends.
Strange now, to look back on.
Pic related is her with her family in HS. I took the pic.

Attached: 20190914_192055.jpg (474x327, 81K)

Yes. My step mother is a Jew. She's the reason my sister is dead. No idea why my father married her, I mean my biological mother was a total piece of crap but he didn't have to go and marry someone that abused me every second his back was turned.

I've met many. My first long term friend was a Jewish girl. We met because in grade 1 she liked to pull down her pants and chase me with her bare crotch exposed. But her home and family life was quite nice, her parents were great and they knew I was a single mom kid.
I didn't know it at the time but grades 6-8 half of my friends were Jews, all 3 of them.
I've worked with Jews. Gotta say I never had a problem with them at that level. But if I had lived an hour up the 400 in Toronto it might have been a different story as people would go on and on about how awful the jews were there.

I dont need to touch a hot stove burner repeatedly to know it's hot. I am more comfortable around my own racial cohorts. Don't make that ridiculous claim when your tribe is legend as being insular, and racially manipulative.

Attached: 1554046097023.jpg (1500x1000, 229K)

I have a jew friend irl. We joke about how they control the world. A jewess I know wants to cuck her husband with me but he's military and I just cant bring myself to do that.

Ran right smack, face to face, into Michael Medvedev in Bellevue, Washington, he lives there, he was coming out of an elevator and I was going into it

Attached: IMG_4958-1024x768.jpg (1024x768, 100K)

yes, they are disgusting and needy, I am extremely uncomfortable around them

my neighbour at my old place was a rabbi. He hated Iran and filled out just about every stereotype.

jews seethe at the sight of my blonde aryan godliness

happens all the time

Attached: oyveyagoyim.jpg (474x355, 22K)

No, thank god my country has no jews at all.

**Medved :( :(

Yep he told me his cousin diverted all the funds of the company they built together and flee to Israel haha true story.

>Have you ever met a Jewish person in your life? Face to face?

Yeah, mainly when I was in college. My first roommate was a Jew, really good guy. My best friend dated a Russian Jew, she was a great girl, I think he should have married her. That said I've met some pretty stereotypically devious kikes and neurotic leftists professors as well.

Attached: Jews love Watermelon.jpg (480x640, 68K)

>I hope you are in israel and I hope you only mind your business.
Yep. I moved here a year ago. My first job in the US after getting my MS was in Silicon Valley. After one year I knew I had to leave. Crazy liberal Jews were really pissing me off. I grew up Orthodox, so these heretics would really get on my nerves. For Yom Kippor they decided to hold an all-hands meeting (everyone must attend) about "the beautiful intellect of the transgendered data scientist." I said, nope not going because it's Yom Kippor (the day of atonement, 25 hour dry fast, all types of work forbidden, etc.). The "jewish employee group" said I was being hateful for not attending such heresy and praying in the synagogue all day. HR took their side, and I manager put me on a PIP. I contacted the Jewish Agency and made aliyah three months later.

The thing that most of the world does not understand is that Orthodox Jews are conservative (against abortion, gay marriage, and other leftist nonsense), and we just want to be left alone. The liberal Jews (Reform/Progressive) are viewed as heretics and despised.

Attached: havdalah.png (1159x812, 883K)

>The "jewish employee group" said I was being hateful for not attending such heresy and praying in the synagogue all day.
At this point I do not even know if I can belief you I mean....... who in the fucking HR is so retarded to be anti-semitic for such a retarded reason? I get it to not like jews because of their connections in the media/banks, but even I ( I am not exactly the most jew loving person ) would give the jews the ability to pray and not attend some ultra retarded lecture. And this in SV? Like come on.... whoever is in HR is more nazi than actual neo-nazis.... even Hitler would probably let you pray and not attend a retarded lecture/meeting ....

Attached: 1566662719873.jpg (600x1024, 112K)

maybe a day will come when liberals build gas chambers in the name of diversity....

Attached: 1566656800790.jpg (1024x917, 83K)

yes, but she was seraphic, real obvious. would not bang

they arent spread evenly tho

I dont think I ever met one back in the country.

nice jewess

Attached: 23456245762457.jpg (2048x1152, 699K)

I agree.

My best friend from elementary school is jewish. I guess that's why I don't buy into all the Jow Forums memes

College. Entire school was ran by them, no joke. It was expensive as fuck and for-profit.

The worst one I met was a classmate who was your stereotypical spoiled rich party girl, except she thought she was a genius on geopolitics because she's been to Israel. My Jewish film teacher played Schindler's List (of course) and she threw a goddamn fit over it, claiming it was traumatic- but she used that as an excuse to go down to lobby and vape pot.

List of jews Ive met:
>kid here in germany, just a regular kid
>black jew from cali I met in south america, not black israelite though and very keen on letting me know that he in no way supports israel, very educated and polite
>cute jewess from israel living in bolivia, tried to seduce me into a jungle tour I wanted to take anyways, got angry when I started talking about politics but had some good laughs at my holocaust jokes
>7 israelis on the jungle tour itself, straight from the IDF. Great people, even though veeery very brainwashed. Not at all whats gonna stop hamas and hezbollah, but polite enough and pretty interesting people. Got stoned every day with them and one of them managed to patch me back up when I hit my head going down a small waterfall.
>random jew from ireland I got very drunk with here in munich. claimed he used to be in the IRA and in general much more irish than jewish even though he was the first jew I met who actually had a kippah... I also distinctly remember making really bad antisemitic jokes and spouting pol memes which he thought was hillarious.
>two israeli mercs in africa. Didnt talk to them once but they stole two bananas from my best friend there, which made him become a devout antisemite very quickly. Thought itd be funny to convince him that all jews are like that so now he probably still occasionally goes on rants about how he "don like da joice, man". hillarious shit.
Personally Ill judge every man on his own and not by his tribe, but as a tribe they have both caused great advance and great trouble.

>VILE

What a fitting name. Also I saw a kike with the little miniature hat at Office Depot one time.

damn, thats hilarious.

I live in the Northeast and go to an ivy league university. What do you think?

Yes, and I’ve been to Israel. So what?

Ill never enter highland park. Last time I was there was at Rosebud years back and the loud jews there i cant stand.

its ok to hate groups. You should give individuals a chance tho

didnt the jews like invite the moors in or something? Are you sure you dont have any?

Too bad the things that influence groups are the same things that influence individuals.

Work in construction. Had a Jewish client. Screwed us over and wouldn’t pay the final 10%. The construction mgr and director (((negotiated))) it to 5%. This process took 3 months, due to all the (((defects))) left outstanding in his building.

yes.
>kid i sat next to in the bus
>same daycare as me
>redheaded
>wasn't ugly, but he had that nose. I guess crackers have them chins and niggers have them lips. chinks have those eyes.
>took good care of young sister
>other than nose, wasn't anything like the liberal string pulling behind the honking shekel sniffers Jow Forums describes, other than the nose.

yeah, every day. I pretend to be jewish because the financial sector is rife with them and the nepotism is thick.

This.

Also "antisemitism" is some high-grade trickery. If someone is hateful toward someone just because they happened to be born of Jewish ethnicity, they get called an antisemite, instead of correctly being called a racist. If someone criticizes elements and practices within the Jewish religion, they get called an antisemite and lumped into the same category as racists. If someone criticizes Jewish identity politics (i.e. Zionism), they get called an antisemite and lumped into the same category as racists. It shields racist Jews from criticism by conflating all of their critics with racists. It's basically Zionists using non-Zionist Jews as human shields.

you are right to an extent. But everyone has free will. I dont think that I, for example am typical of a white person. Individuals should have the right to be judged as individuals. But yes, if you invite in a horde of jews you may have a problem lol

good man.

what do you do besides just saying you are jewish?

Met many, always greedy it’s real thing, always try to steal and lie

You see your family, much, user?

My housemates are Jewish. Unlike my so called while friends who just think there’re better then me, my Jewish friends are humble , and have my back. They don’t even seem to mind my ultra far right wing nazi politics

I'm dating one
She cute

We had unlimited paid time off as a benefit. The time around the high holy days have a lot of days that you cannot work (if you're Orthodox): two days for Rosh Hashana, Yom Kippor, Succos, Shemini Atzeret, and Simcha Torah. Reform Jews don't really care about most of those days, they view them as "cultural holidays" and since they do not believe in the divinity of the bible ("old testament" for xtians), they thought they would find meaning in observing Yom Kippor by diversity workshops all day.

They convinced HR that my religious accommodation would create a burden on team morale (the group organizing the workshop were on the same team as me), and thus it should be mandatory. They even had their homosexual "rabbis" and female "rabbis" write letters saying that I should attend because "Jewish Orthodoxy has problems with inclusiveness of different lifestyles."

The idiots hated me until I left for Israel. The one xtian on the team (born again xtian guy), was pretty cool about the whole situation.

Yes. She was a bitch.

Attached: anti semitic paperclip.jpg (640x809, 75K)

I've met niggers. If that stereotype is true, I wouldn't be skeptical of the Jew shit.

It was not pleasant. I genuinely believe Cyrus the Great made a mistake in sparing the Jews. If I could travel back in time, I would tell him of the future and the need to kill every last Jew and burn away their texts and cultural legacy. I would also warn him of the Bedouins of the deserts. Surprisingly, there would be no Islam and Christianity then either.

Also tried to get me fired after I made him look stupid during a meeting in front of 5 people. Called up my boss who I’m bros with who had him on loudspeaker. Fucking two-faced kikes. I will steer clear of any Jews from now on.

I wear a small golden star of david around my neck. even learned how to speak and read hebrew. Right now I'm dating my very jewish boss's daughter. I literally only did this for my career and plan to break it off once I supplant the old fuck.

>They even had their homosexual "rabbis" and female "rabbis" write letters saying that I should attend because "Jewish Orthodoxy has problems with inclusiveness of different lifestyles."
So I was right... liberals would gas you because of the 1488 genders HAHHAHAHAH

Attached: 1564865312246.gif (220x227, 141K)

you sound like a psychopath but that is hilarious desu

That's one vile shlomo right there.

Yeah those bloc voting insane pieces of shit who take over entire neighborhoods and various local city and school government positions to enforce their insanity on the non kikel populace that remains. So fucking based as they abuse their power left and right and practise blatant nepotism. Each shit shlomo.

No, they are just a different type of parasite.

>t. pic related

Attached: IMG_20190915_000833.jpg (1080x612, 95K)

I live in New York. They are fucking everywhere, and from a very young age I learned to dislike them even though I was literally never exposed to any "antisemitic" influences from parents or anywhere else.

They are incredibly petty neurotic assholes.