I’m an Indian guy (not American born) and I’m dating this white American born woman and we are considering marriage...

I’m an Indian guy (not American born) and I’m dating this white American born woman and we are considering marriage. My immediate family is okay with my relationship.
Anyone else experienced this? I’m looking for any serious advice or things I should consider before taking the plunge.

Attached: 71435b97fdc047b4b9517bc2aadfca01.jpg (620x600, 119K)

Attached: hello i am huwhite46.jpg (500x600, 79K)

you don't even have a gf memeflag

congratulations on getting her to open bob and show vagene

If this was true the family would never truly accept or respect you. There would always be animosity best case scenario.

fake and gay

She is real

Attached: modi-merkel-7591.jpg (759x422, 38K)

nice try, let my guess goyim flag?

How long did she take to potty train you?

Are you trained for toilet?

Suh dude, indian American (capitalize by importance) here dating a white qt gf too. its good bro, our parents brought us here for better white lives. my cousin is marrying a white guy and her family couldnt be happier. once one person in your family sets the precedent and the grandparent generation is over it, all the kids are probably gonna marry whities.

terrible bait but this board of newfags will stil fall for it

All real world stats and life experience shows that white women pairing with Asians is rarer than unicorns...
Conclusion : I don’t believe you

WTF, I thought Indian families were really traditional and against race mixing.

Oh yeah, arranged marriages all the way for my brother and sister. My cousins family is just more white washed and the parents have really let the kids make all their decisions in life. In HS they used to be a party house for HS friends and for us cousins. Beer, weed, friends over, sex, they were cool or ignorant of all of it.

Attached: IMG_20190915_021648.jpg (2976x3968, 1.54M)

pic related is obvious of the aryan caste not the shitters and so it’s fine for him but since you’re a shitter you’re not dating anyone and you know it

where did you buy that foot

Nice fake story, pajeet. Go to bed you smelly shitskin

Go for it. You'd be improving your gene pool.

My story is real you fucking loser.. Hahaha

Attached: Cvq2X7ZW8AAA_tS.jpg (640x923, 113K)

You came to the right place user, you can be sure that you will receive absolute primo advice here.

Fucking great