There is cartel war going right now in Mexico and you're here shitposting

There is cartel war going right now in Mexico and you're here shitposting.

You could be fighting and earning 2k a day there, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=CT3Uty52q1g

Attached: cjng tepetec.png (762x424, 431K)

Other urls found in this thread:

numbeo.com/cost-of-living/country_result.jsp?country=Mexico
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_by_sawing
youtube.com/watch?v=FXQl8M-jZoo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Greeks are the only whites

Attached: whitemarch.jpg (960x638, 103K)

>2k a day
Not worth it.

2k/day in pesos is below minimum wage in the US

How? They take foreigners?

If they don't just kill you.

$2K a day isn't worth being captured and having my genitals eaten by a shitbull, being skinned alive, or any of the other shit I've seen in cartel gore threads.

Let me get this right, you go there, to Mexico, and you get training and gear to fight cartels like French Foreign Legion?! And they'll pay 2K in spic monies a day and you get to live there?

I rather fuck your mother

No you get kidnapped for not looking like a spic with nigger blood, they send random notes for money, and finally you get beheaded. It's mexico, and they're all violent niggers.

Attached: niggers.png (709x186, 31K)

2k in Mexican dollarydoos is worth as much as monopoly money: nothing. Why do you think dirty spics illegally migrate here and send money back to their shithole? Why do you think cartel spics sell their product here?
If they're gonna pay me, I want product so I can sell it in the black market to get real fucking money. Or maybe hardware, then sell them to spooks (at a crazy markup) so they can give them to countries they're trying to destabilize - whatever the fuck shithole it is this time.

Not werf it

Attached: Screenshot_20190914-161641_Chrome.jpg (1080x1126, 210K)

Do you really think they are going to pay the average pencil armed kid here 2k a day? To do what? Make dank meme's? Most fags here would not make it a day working outside as a plumber, let alone a steely-eyed triggerman/doorkicker/etc.

I'm talking about real dollars, you dumb fuck. The Cartel of Jalisco is spending millions of dollars on this current war.

Shut the fuck up monkey what do you know about this

We should expel drug addicts and give them to the cartels.

Attached: 45636564.jpg (1356x1603, 326K)

No, gracias, I´m busy burning down the rainforest.

>You could be fighting and earning 2k a day there, user.

Thats less than $100 bucks a day, now some people think that would be worth it but, the death there would be horrendous, not exactly a job you can leave from, or morally correct. I make $80 bucks a day and I am a wage cuck no thnx.

at least you'll be a moviestar on bestgore when they capture you.
for free.

I already can't stand living in my city mostly because of the spics that live here. Sure, I'll move to spic Central and maybe have my face peeled off and heart ripped out of my chest while it's still beating.

>hurr how can you know about organized crime and violence
>saying this to Brazil
I bet ur a chilango

You can't leave or they will turn your face into a perishable Halloween mask and when you get captured by the enemy they feed your crotch to dr. Pibbles. No thanks.

you explain it then gringo mexicanaho

most illegal usa weed comes from canada.

basiert und rotgepillt

1/3rd nigger and 2/3rds Eurasian. Am good.

crazy how fast people jump on "blood" diamonds, but don't even look (not look the other way), but don't even look when it comes to getting drugs from the drug cartels alone.

>most illegal usa weed comes from
jewish owned weedfarms

Being forced to learn English doesn't change your dna or make your human.

at first I was like but then...

Attached: 1567968075763.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

I'd do it for the killing fields of cartel members to be slain. Also, to have something to do to wait out the collapse of the USA into civil war.

add this to

probably high on the weed to saying how bad it is to buy diamonds / diamond wedding rings and/or etc due to all the blood shed due to what they call "blood diamonds" alone.

OP likes to be in smutty movies feeding a dog his shlong.

>People died for your weed
It's Mexican lives, so it doesn't really mean anything. Still, weed is degenerate so the suppliers and the users must all die.

nah the narco is right, shame on him, with all the militias in our country and this faggot is doing propaganda for foreigners, I thought bozokike would put more nationalist feelings on this people

debeers have that market locked down pretty much.
Oversupply up the wazoo but store it all and control output and suddenly you've got yourself an eternal cash cow.
ever wonder why blood diamond nations never start their own consortium of diamond traders between mineowners?
Debeers.

What do you think that happened when you were captured in the middle ages or in the ancient period? It was far worse back then.

You can't be a warrior without facing the consequences.

Attached: Worst-Execution-Methods-Again.jpg (600x400, 90K)

First of all, Amerimutt, you will never be human.

Second, stop putting your words in my mouth and go to hell. I am not human, nor am I American. Niggers, all other races and hybrids of niggers x all other races are three different fucking species'.

>Species: Homo Sapiens (Humans)
>Subspecies: Homo Nova Terra (Sapoids/Novuterans)
>Species: Homo Erectus (Blacks)

Futue te ipsum et mori in igni, Americani filius canis. Fucking iudaeus loving freak.

I'm pretty sure there making alot more then 2k a day,

Attached: b2910ec5435b955045117a1771f9a70a.jpg (634x415, 78K)

>people died for your weed

You can grow it in your back yard. It's a fucking weed.

Fuck.. Do the cartels have an army that foreigners can join?

2k a day - $103 per day
x30

$3,090 - per month - working each day.

numbeo.com/cost-of-living/country_result.jsp?country=Mexico

x2 roughly.

If they work all 30 days and such. $5,700

$68,400 a year. - 50k a year well say due to days off and such. and there are no taxes.

50k - no taxes - don't work every day.

That's just not worth it.

thats the most brutal shit ive ever seen. fuck.

Attached: 1539566770371.jpg (470x437, 24K)

Can I work remotely as a shitposter?

>die for mexico goyim

>It was far worse back then.

Have you seen some of the shit they do? It's easily on par with ancient brutality. And no I wouldn't want to be a foot soldier or subject to corporal punishment in the olden days either. I'll stay right here where it's nice and comfy.

Fuck now I want a Powerade

Unironically enough to live frugally in Mexico for a year.

By this time a year from now, you'll be in a civil war or higher intensity conflict. Anyone who is threatened by your government can just go there for a year until you collapse.
Sounds fair enough.

this though.
American's don't trust anything that isn't highly processed because of cultural hotdog consumption.

Cartels use and mainly in USD
That’s why it’s the cartel.
I’m fairly certain not a single member of Mexican cartels even sees,never mind uses pesos in their day to day life.

There’s a reason they’re in the cartel and that’s for US dollars.

The majority of very well off people (ie;cartel members) in Mexico use us dollars as their main currency in daily life.

I get the feeling that a lot of people don’t realize the amount of USD flowing through the cartels,down to the lowliest hit man,courier or drug farmer

All of these people drive around in year model Silverados and F150’s

Can non-spics join the cartel?

that's a bit high stakes for me even with the danger pay

Average daily wage is 380 or around there in Mexico for a given day.

2000 is 5x that daily average.

morally alone that's not worth it to me. plus all the other stuff to as well.

im pretty sure that the people that teach them how to use weapons are foreigner.

that would make sense - america is their best customer to as well. which isn't meant to be a great thing obviously.

No, they rape and torture faggots like you.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_by_sawing

Attached: Die_Saege.jpg (580x811, 288K)

>get skinned alive by a bunch of aztecs
Nope.

>Greeks are the only whites...
>...to have been conquered by niggers.

They'd call you "gringo" most likely and you'd have to get used to that as a start. I don't think they'd respect you at all for the most part due to being white.

you'd work for them and such and could get into America more easily since white. It would be easier for you to get into America and would help them out that way. white skin is preferred in some situations from what I've seen in the past.

You should watch some episodes of locked up abroad to see how bad it is to be locked up as a white guy in some of those mexican / central / south American prisons.

2k pesos is like 100 bucks m8. Investigate before posting fat fuck.

I was gonna say 2k dollars a day is good enough to hire some decent American Mercs. Lol, but no one wants your shitty burrito money. $100 a day LMAO! I get more than that waiting tables!

Attached: mexican standoff.jpg (800x420, 122K)

>buying Mexican dirt weed.
This hasn't been true since the 80s boomer scum. All the good weed is grown in America (California) and Canada.

Mexican Culture is coming to a Canadian Town near (You)

Say Thank You!

Attached: 2party.gif (500x522, 90K)

Washington State has the highest quality weed.

check out this episode alone if you like watching this kind of stuff.

Mexico - fun - check
Drug Smuggling - might get caught, but imagine all the fun if I don't especially if I keep doing it - check
Mexican prison - locked up - check

youtube.com/watch?v=FXQl8M-jZoo

Attached: Mexicanint.jpg (1024x565, 90K)

OP meant 2k USD.
Pesos are for the civilians,they’re worth less than pennies for cartels.

Just listen to Grupo Exterminador,drink tequila and drive lifted trucks

You’ll be friends in no time

Don't take this personally.
>DISCLAIMER: IM NOT ANTI-WHITE!!!!1!1!1!1! AHHHHHHHH

White Americans are cucks. Eugenics could save us all. The most powerful nation is America. America is relevant everywhere. Yet, America refuses to clone babies, because (((muh mohralz and playin' jeesusss))). They REFUSE. Americans could cure diseases by experimenting on people. But, oh no sir, we can't (((play God))). Politicians want to take the guns from these people who sustain the nation. People say they'll fight if they get a red flag confiscation pulled on them and then they cuck out as the ZOG shoots their dog. Or, they shoot up Walmart full of unarmed fatasses instead of going for the nearest electrical pylon, substation, water tower or water treatment plant.

I think excessive morals are for the weak. In this age of the Kali Yuga, savagery is needed. These are hard times and strong, maybe even psychotic men are needed. Men who can be savagely violent and ruthlessly pursue advances in science and technology are needed.

I'd have no moral constraint on joining the Mexican Marines or the cartels and killing whoever for 2k in spic money a day. Free gun, free bullets, free combat training without dying in the Middle East for Jews. Only humans let morals constrain them and this is why Jews conned them for thousands of years.

Dumb nigger. How can you be 1/3 nigger and 2/3 human? Do you mean 1/4 and 3/4. I see the nigger DNA is in charge of your math skills

I'm mot White.

nah i don't want to get force fed meth and have starving dogs eat my cock and balls while i watch

Honestly, I've seen bigger weed growing ops int he midwest than I've ever seen in Cali.

Easy. Mother is 70/30, Father is 50/50.

OP Meant USD you idiots
You guys do realize stuff in Mexico costs roughly the same on conversion

Like a 20oz soda cost 2 bucks here,over there it would cost 18-22 pesos,which is about the same.

Or a 100 acre ranch would be 1 million usd,it would cost 18 million pesos,still roughly equivalent.

All kaffers are like 30% Anglo-Amerimutt so I'm roughly a literal third of each.

It could be 3/8ths Black and White and 2/8ths Asian.

More than I make here.

Can you buy women in Mexico? I hate spics but I'd have a Castiza wife.

my 20oz sodas are 1.75 tho

Attached: 1477791748346.png (536x598, 583K)

Washington lacks the outdoor conditions to make quality. The Emerald Triangle alone produces quality that is found as far away as the east coast.

where you live? i live in ca and "most" spics treat me alright as a married white man

Bullshit. You've never had high quality, strong hydroponics-grown weed.

It's indoor grow or greenhouse.
Lol I've been smoking weed since before you were even born kiddo.

Gad dammit that just takes the keyboard warrior right outta me. fuck 2k.

Attached: 1552036734628.jpg (383x382, 9K)

Is this fighting with the cartel or against?

Imagine if Jow Forums joined the cartel.

The best weed is in South NYC, Denver, Dallas, Van Nuys, Miami, South Florida and L.A.

t. Smoked loud weed

The president of Mexico looks just like my dad.

Why are you being so autistic?

it's all fun and games til you are captured and then dismembered alive.

Where do I sign up?
Mexican government?
Civilian militia?

Yeah, but if you dont, you get a ton of money and an adventure.

That faggot said it was impossible to be 1/3rd something and 2/3rd something else. 3/8, 3/8, 2/8 makes sense.

What a retarded fucking fallacy

>hur dur in the olden days it was much worse

Thats like saying that taking dick in the ass is worse than taking it in the mouth, you still are taking dick, and cartels certainly dont follow geneva protocols.

But what the hell do i know maybe you are so used to working beheading other people to get that delicious plate of uma delicia at the end of the day, dumbass

We should let them in.

People from latin america arent recently mixed, so the percentages might not make sense to your pudding brain.

wow this is so true

He was talking about me, not spics.

Incorrect. Taking dick in the ass is different. Your ass will clinch and there is a lot of precum. You may even have a prostate orgasm which is emasculating. Sucking dick is like sucking a sausage. The gravity of having sucked a dick is not as severe as having gotten fucked in the butt.