WHAT DO I DO NOW...

WHAT DO I DO NOW? WTF IS THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 58856.png (342x57, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HOlXTeNG5Os&
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kys

Move to jizzrael

Bet you wish you were as white as greeks

Attached: greekwhite.jpg (736x491, 36K)

get Jewbucks

They just do that to fuck with you. Pay it no mind. Less than 1% is not a problem. Picture relevant.

Attached: nuremberg laws jew german.jpg (1537x1083, 402K)

>not a problem
even a drop is too much

Practice handrubbing and start scheming people.

Not statistically significant.
Nuremberg Laws are the right idea here.

Don't worry user. They drizzle different ethnicities into those tests if you are 100% white to throw you through a loop. Also those tests are more false than fact.

Just another Jewish lie

My last name is (((Klein))) Anons what do?

Who cares?

>less than 1%

Thinking you're a Jew now is just as cringy as somebody with 1% Norwegian who starts larping as a Viking

That pic is exactly why they lost.

The thing is that it isn't even an actual drop. Its .9% of shared alleles and they even admitted that they diversify your results to fuck with you.

Put your brain in a robot.

Attached: Dr Klein.jpg (1728x1080, 695K)

>WHAT DO I DO NOW?
Repent, seek Jesus

The Singularity?

Evidently the Jews can arrogantly threaten the governments of the world and be lauded for it but criticism of them is forbidden. There is to be "free speech" on every subject except their own international intrigue which keeps the world in a turmoil.

I guess you can't play Nazi anymore, kike

you are not completely white - if you go with Christianity you never had to speak with a jew for the most part since christianity and jews are at war with each other on a daily basis alone and/or especially here in America alone right now.

Report to the nearest gas chamber

>look up mother's maiden name
>German, Dutch, Danish and Jewish (Ashkenazic): from the personal name Moritz, a variant of Mauritz (see Morris). Among Jews it was sometimes assumed as a surname by bearers of the personal name Moses, as the two names have some phonetic similarity.

Guys...

Attached: 1568482051781.jpg (853x480, 31K)

Ancestory and the other DNA companies are owned by jews and they give people a little jewish result that is within the margin for error so people will be less anti-semetic if they think they are jewish.

I submitted my DNA to 23andMe twice and got different results. On one I used my name and such, the other I used my mother-in-law's name. Not even the same percentages from the same regions, let alone the same countries of origin. They didn't say the samples came from the same person, nor did they say we were related. It's quite literally a scam.

Collect The Shequels! MOZELTOFF
youtube.com/watch?v=HOlXTeNG5Os&

Those ancestry sites intentionally skew the results by giving otherwise white people kike and nigger points to "stick it to Nazis."

100% Jewish
it’s over
Now you must kvetch for shekels like daddy Shapiro

Attached: 10380B98-C3C4-46DA-AF02-BE7816284D4C.jpg (617x1024, 96K)

Or people who claim they're Indian because they're 1/64th Cherokee.

you fuck over the jews for greatest anime betrayals of all time

This

Least you get access to the Khazar Milkers.

Attached: screen-shot-2017-10-30-at-33633-pm-1509392227.png (300x225, 23K)

Get on my level

Attached: 1559188007106.png (321x59, 13K)

oh no

This, Nazi Germany allowing even so much is cucky by Jow Forums standards.

you can always jump into a fire pit.