Cicero was right about everything

Cicero was right about everything.

Attached: cicerostatue.jpg (1920x1280, 746K)

Attached: whiteeuropeans.jpg (1440x574, 273K)

>kikero
faggot. democracy was a mistake.

Whiter than you

Attached: MV5BMjM4MDAwMjEzMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjYzMzcxNjM@._V1_.jpg (1363x2048, 1.06M)

Firstly, Cicero was Roman. Secondly, ancient Greece is the foundation of the Western world.
Cicero was well aware of the limits of democracy. His chief concerns were stability and order. I strongly suspect you don't know what Roman 'democracy' is.

Attached: 10f502a3ecacc1a1b78423f8a68e2661.jpg (1578x930, 135K)

>I strongly suspect you don't know what Roman 'democracy' is.
I strongly suspect you are a faggot.

Very intelligent response.

Attached: idiocracy-2.jpg (510x457, 89K)

>get your responses from talmudvision
>think you are superior to anyone

Attached: cig.png (500x500, 76K)

I literally stood up and clapped when I saw you posted the reddit frog. Well done, sir.

I think I'm going to name my dog after Ciscero like some heavy metal autist to honor such a based statesman.

Attached: PartialCavernousBrontosaurus-poster.jpg (1920x1080, 85K)

cicero was based as fuck and more relevant today than ever

Attached: 1538938652290.png (1200x962, 985K)

He was too dumb to realize the general population was as dumb as him. Anything but autocracy is doomed to fail in a low IQ population.

>Apart from the whole forcing Pompey into battle when they had already won logic war of attrition. Lost the battle & completely destoyed the republic.

Yay apart from that! haha

>logistic war of attrition

I'm tired. ha

eugenics is the only way forward

>forcing Pompey into battle
it was all Cato's fault

sounds like jordan peterson

It was all of there fault, tho I would of been on there side fighting against Caesar the traitor! ha

Brutus Cassiusa is the guy I admire the most out of that lot, he came closest to saving the republic but his friend/General committed suicide thinking the battle was lost & actually Brutus had almost completely won the battle, a very sad end to the republic but oh well!

Attached: 1567159037521.jpg (575x380, 27K)

not really

You spelled Hitler wrong

Attached: Mythos.jpg (750x1004, 138K)

Optimates got btfo.

daily reminder that Cato did nothing wrong
>Cato subjected himself to violent exercise, and learned to endure cold and rain with a minimum of clothes. He ate only what was necessary and drank the cheapest wine on the market. This was entirely for philosophical reasons; his inheritance would have permitted him to live comfortably. He remained in private life for a long time, rarely seen in public

Hitler was the same. Simple pleasures, few comforts.

Both armies were split into two armies each because they were so big & impossible to control by one man. Brutus completely over ran Octavian's army & was in Octavian camp but at the same time Mark Antony did the same to Cassius & as Cassius thought Brutus was overrun as well & thought all was loss he committed suicide. (like a fucking idiot)

Brutus pulled back his army to reform with the second army but now he had to comand the entire army by himself vs 2 generals & sadly he lost the battle & died on the battlefield.

RIP the Roman Republic.

Attached: 3267.png (771x498, 46K)

Hitler was an idiot. I don't mean this as an insult. He was a literal imbecile that should have never obtained power.

C predicted this

>t. never read Mein Kampf.

>not liking based labienus

well shit dude, then I'd just arrest you for thought-crime like they did in the past (but with a personal butcher to pray to you).

u rdy bro? better find good spot to hide imo

Nigger he invaded the Soviet Union and expected to be able to force them to surrender if he won a few symbolic victories. Little did he know that even gulaged scientists and engineers hated the Germans so much they were willing to work for fucking free and have all their inventions taken by another Russian just to stop their nation from being exterminated by people who considered Slavs subhuman.

>Hitler was an idiot. I don't mean this as an insult. He was a literal imbecile that should have never obtained power.

Attached: 1568249932539s.jpg (125x96, 2K)

Didn't Octavian afk in the battle tho??? Marcos Antony used this as a propaganda against him when the 2 start fighting.

So he basically controlled 2 army too

>design government after medieval institutions
>purposely give subordinates conflicting orders
>completely ignore generals

how is he not a retard

No labienus was amazing, he sacrificed everything to try & save the republic, he could of had a nice easy life as Caesar 2nd in command, but he choice to save his country from Caesar.

Imagine how things would of been if they'd won, the entire world now would be completely different.

Marcus Aurelius was bretty gud, too bad he never could instill his values fully in his son Commodus. Having many huwhite children isn't enough Jow Forums, we need to inculcate our values as well as proper virtue in our offspring so that they become a natural inclination rather than something to just idolize and not embody fully.

No Octavian was in command but didnt fight like Mark Antony liked to do. Any sensible general didnt fight, but Mark Antony called him a coward for not fighting & used that as propaganda most likely.

>ah, so this is not a defeat at all, but a rare species of victory?
>calm yourself cato, you lack understanding of things military else you would see that my actions have been perfectly correct at all times
>you have lost rome without unsheathing your sword! You have lost. Rome!

Better than sitting there and letting them prepare a full blown assault.
Germany and her allies could never outlast the soviet+american unholy alliance's industrial juggernaut. So what had to be done had to be done quick, even if it was a longshot.

Considering the world was against them they outdid themselves, militarily speaking. You're just an uneducated faggy jigaboo

...and so he says to the man, he says, "that's not a horker, that's my wife!"
Hahaha... I love that one.

Attached: cicero.jpg (1280x720, 413K)

>Nigger he invaded the Soviet Union
His Generals did. He wanted to take Ukrainian oil fields instead.

"The enemy is within the gates; it is with our own luxury, our own folly, our own criminality that we have to contend."
sounds familiar. read up on Cirero anons. he saw the end of the roman republic and is a martyr for free speech. we must know our past and overcome our current situation.

Attached: Cicero.png (556x758, 973K)

>Better than sitting there and letting them prepare a full blown assault.
Germany had the entire agricultural region of Russia under its control and slowed allied supplies to a crawl. Had they not treated the locals like shit they might've been able to fortify their gains and create a sustainable supply chain, bolster their navy, and bleed Russia to death. Germany did a lot of things wrong. Taking France was also a big mistake.

Attached: 1564526564716.gif (184x191, 1.67M)

>Saving the republic
Lol that's cute
The republic had been freshly killed, gangfucked by Marius, Sulla and their purges.
The rule of law is a fragile thing, you can't shit on it and say t'was an exception lel 12 times in a row and expect it to survive it.
The republic had run it's course and was on its last legs. Caesar wouldn't have taken the dive through the Rubicon and grabbed so much power if the corrupt senate hadn't tried to bumfuck him for no legit reason.
And Caesar was an over reaching cunt not fit to restore Rome, if he had it his way he would've become king of Rome.
Luckily Princeps Gaius Octavius Thurinus, the revered one (pbuh), saved Rome from the filth that the senate had become.

Imperial Rome was a second wind risen from the festering carcass that the republic was, not a lamentable replacement as some of you faggots believe

>“Excellence is never an accident. It is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, and intelligent execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives - choice, not chance, determines your destiny.”

Hit the gym. Buy ammo. Train. Develop communities. Prepare.

Attached: 1554889577314.jpg (800x1071, 123K)

Who cares about industrialized farms in the east when the whole industry can be relocated east and keep pumping on tank after tank?
On top of that, you are completely dismissis the pre war US involvement.
Why do you think the japs even attacked the US? set on world domination? you don't believe that. No one with a brain does.

unindustrialized farms in the west*

>“The wise man does not expose himself needlessly to danger, since there are few things for which he cares sufficiently; but he is willing, in great crises, to give even his life--knowing that under certain conditions it is not worth while to live. He is of a disposition to do men service, though he is ashamed to have a service done to him. To confer a kindness is a mark of superiority; to receive one is a mark of subordination... He does not take part in public displays... He is open in his dislikes and preferences; he talks and acts frankly, because of his contempt for men and things... He is never fired with admiration, since there is nothing great in his eyes. He cannot live in complaisance with others, except it be a friend; complaisance is the characteristic of a slave... He never feels malice, and always forgets and passes over injuries... He is not fond of talking... It is no concern of his that he should be praised, or that others should be blamed. He does not speak evil of others, even of his enemies, unless it be to themselves. His carriage is sedate, his voice deep, his speech measured; he is not given to hurry, for he is concerned about only a few things; he is not prone to vehemence, for he thinks nothing very important. A shrill voice and hasty steps come to a man through care... He bears the accidents of life with dignity and grace, making the best of his circumstances, like a skillful general who marshals his limited forces with the strategy of war... He is his own best friend, and takes delight in privacy whereas the man of no virtue or ability is his own worst enemy, and is afraid of solitude.”

Attached: 1540403731309.jpg (903x2000, 240K)

He literally "call in sick for work" that day he put his lieutenants to command that day,but his lieutenants lost the battle,when Brutus army got in his tent there was literally no one there, Marcus Antony saw that he wasn't commanding shit and took over his legions to finish the battle.

I know what you say by "sensible commander" but even them go to battle to orient their troops (usually in the last in line with 100 bodyguards)

This doesn't discredit Octavian tho he was stills a genius and a great man just not a good commander and he knew it.