Why are faggots so fucking disgusting

They get months of shoving shit in good peoples’ faces, and we have to sit around and take it. They’re the worst, complaining mother fuckers aside from the Trans community.

Attached: E2962BE9-1B5F-4BBA-8A90-4679959DBED6.jpg (686x1226, 472K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7g3u6Gg_Y2A
people.uncw.edu/kozloffm/glubb.pdf
twitter.com/eliaswalyba/status/1146933396045778945
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Greeks are the true whites

Attached: theonlywhites.jpg (3098x1882, 505K)

U should have beaten them up if that was u OP taking the pic

It's called degeneracy for a reason my friend. All we can do is sit back and pray

welcome to Strasbourg, (((Frankreich)))

Attached: 1568146753047.jpg (320x306, 16K)

Imagine touching another man like that. Gay as fuck.

OP's so far in the closet he's halfway to Narnia

Inb4 Arachnophobic, want we to google top 10 prominent homophobes who turned out raging closet-faggots?

Attached: 1529848539271.gif (360x360, 2.94M)

This is in paris I bet

oh look, California

Attached: bathtub piss.webm (640x480, 1.88M)

guy...

that is a really jewish meme you're sporting there, chief
>if you don't want faggots fucking eachother in the streets you must be a faggot
BRAINLET

>W-we just want to marry and raise families like you! We're not perverts!
Fucking slipperly slope

Fear and disgust are distinct concepts

i would bet them up if i saw someone fucking in public

>why do you care what goes on in other people's bedrooms?
BEST ANSWER: Degeneracy doesn't stop at the bedroom door

wolverine is greek??

Ah yes, America.

the puddle is brown

Attached: 1564928117230.jpg (680x793, 41K)

You westerners

Attached: lee cringe.jpg (250x276, 7K)

The German university system is....

Show flag like

Kike*

shut up mutt

they're just normal people who want to get married and have stable monogamous marriages and a house with a white picket fence...

Attached: piss drinking queer.webm (360x636, 2.99M)

People think that one day, for no reason at all, people hated faggots and started persecuting them, for no reason at all.

Attached: average american woman-.jpg (540x720, 49K)

welcome to America.

>this what civilization looks like
I'd rather stay where I am

>we have to sit around and take it
just go and beat them up lol

Niggers
Kikes
Fags
Trannies

Would be no where with weak white people who let them destroy everything good. Don't blame the symptoms, blame the fucking cause of it all (Dumb white lefties)

>They get months of shoving shit in good peoples’ faces

What? How do you figure?

I've lived my whole life without gay people shoving shit in my face. You must be doing something to encourage them.

Just a standard fuckparty.

Attached: Meanwhile in Prague.jpg (650x432, 80K)

Are these so called white people
Good thing that Slavs are not whites

Attached: getfuckedhomo.webm (240x240, 310K)

Attached: 1559855778956.png (1220x822, 43K)

They're worse than trannies.

The fuck is that thing? is something where guys are inside and drink up the pee that's coming from outside?

that guy is fucking based

these are not the gays who are trying to get married

extremely redpilled

>there is a meaningful difference

this man, he get meddle for me

Attached: my name lee btw.jpg (999x938, 34K)

It's just a urinal, but the shirtless fag standing around is putting plastic cups there and drinking the piss.

>try to post that webm of faggots passing around a jar full of HIV+ semen which they turkey baster down a man's anus
>it's blocked
wow are you kidding me

Attached: pozzparty.jpg (720x406, 26K)

people diagnosed with HIV should be given cyanide tablets

Ew, anyway this for information

Yasss!!!

>That picture
>That fucking webm
Literally the only webm i had to stop.

Attached: 1469487363835.jpg (229x251, 9K)

*thanks

shut up faggot

Attached: 1568468214691.jpg (1280x1182, 528K)

I like sex with men and with women.
But these guys are fucking faggots. You can be gay without being retarded. Sadly most choose to be leftist moron degenerates. No one should go around screaming about their sexual orientation and doing shit in public regardless if gay or not. I have yet to meet any LGB in person that arent NPC kike shills. I dont associate with trans people.
Im sure pol hates me too though.

>let love bloom on the flyer

Attached: absolutamente asqueroso.jpg (187x270, 8K)

Does cyanide cure HIV?

Fuck off division nigger. I hope your entire family will get raped and murdered.

it sure does buddy.

youtube.com/watch?v=7g3u6Gg_Y2A this just a little firenry reminor how these people are changed into becoming this or created I think

Permanently.

>Im sure pol hates me too though.
yes we do, kill yourself
you're the useful idiot that gets paraded around to convince conservatives that your group is not so bad after all
you're the first step into the slippery slope and you deserve nothing other than immediate destruction

cures from existence

is homosexuality a symptom of schizophrenia and other mental illness? did there used to be research on this. gay men and women do seem to be less able to think rationally and are quite manic/bipolar. could be a coincidence idk

Abortion is more vile than any act of faggotry.

fucking boomers.

Truly disgusting, aren't they?

Attached: trudeau trannies.jpg (817x1464, 460K)

not entirely true, selling your arse for /pol would be very useful as a subversive or even spy. Only brainlets see no use for a loyal friend who is like minded just gay. Be aware you will be expected to serve a common goal as others do. Does this make sense?

Good thing faggots can't get pregnant.
>Faggot abortion.
That might be too much

>woosh

Homosexuality is a bourgeoisie perversion. To Labor Camps they shall go.

For no reason at all.....

correct

GRID. GAY RELATED IMMUNE DEFICIENCY .

Gay isn't retarded. Its a sexual esteem dysfunction. It can be cured.

Abortion kills babies and faggots molest kids and turn them into faggots. All of it is bad.

Attached: 1537627899816.jpg (960x468, 121K)

I'm in favor of post-birth abortions for gays up to the 1,080th month.

it's the whole western world sadly. the collapse will the quite a sight. people.uncw.edu/kozloffm/glubb.pdf
US has about 7 years left if we are to go after Glubb's research. (average lifespan of a civiliztion is 250 years or 10 generations). anyway, it's over, this is it... be strong,you will be needed for the restauration.

No! That is wasted labor!
People diagnosed with HIV should be sent to hard labor Camps until they are crippled. Than they get the bullet.

Homosexuality is not real. Its a dysfunction of the esteem mind. Basically, a child for reasons confuses male and female value (think computers) usually you find gays and queers have mommy and daddy issues. That's the center of failure. Failed mother as a woman and/or failed father as a man.

incredible based and redpilled

Except faggots raising children. Thats all bad all day.

To Labour Camps they shall go!

best cure we got

Its a result of western culture/Capitalism

Fuck off homo abortion is an absolute good.

Attached: NoBourgeoisiePerversions.png (564x527, 547K)

it helps me to sleep at night to imagine he can't stop laughing AT these two and is just being an absolute chad and bullying them into taking a picture with him while he laughs hysterically

The dog eating a mans crotch video lately has been pretty awful too.

>you find gays and queers have mommy and daddy issues
no shit. there is a thread right now on lgbt about daddy issues

Fags and faggot culture is disgusting. I checked the LinkedIn page of this company I’m applying to, front and center they had pictures of their fag or pro-fag employees attending a fag pride parade in my city. Disgusting. If they hire me I already know who to avoid and who gets the rope on the day of reckoning.

Stunning and powerful

I can stand that
>Insert Canadian getting head from a dog joke

faggotry is a sign of a kingdom on its last legs
the good news is after the empire crumbles shit gets serious and faggots have to shut up and take a dick
and 2 faggots dont breed another faggot so its easy to defeat a faggot mafia

c'était à lyon non ?

Yes try it

incentivizes lack of responsibility, yeah a real good thing.

>2 faggots dont breed another faggot

Attached: 1556796271258.png (2550x3300, 238K)

twitter.com/eliaswalyba/status/1146933396045778945

this niggra got kicked out from his current job because he had complained on twitter about being asked of his LGBT militancy during a job interview

>So, bongo, bongo, bongo, I don't wanna leave the Congo, oh no no no no no
>Bingo, bangle, bungle, I'm so happy in the jungle, I refuse to go

which wont be allowed in the debris of a former empire

Romans 1:
26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

>implying that will prevent them from trying

Attached: 1564223939437.png (960x960, 1.43M)

Good for him