Was money a mistake?

Was money a mistake?

Attached: public-debt-per-capita.jpg (650x607, 189K)

Other urls found in this thread:

capitalismmagazine.com/2002/08/franciscos-money-speech/
sites.google.com/site/livingwithoutmoney/Home/the-seven-headed-dragon
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>nordcucks
>masterrace

Germanic capitalism, based around money manipulation was a mistake for sure.

Thankfully, Germanic capitalism is dying before our eyes.

central banks were a mistake.

Making states private enterprises was a mistake.

Wow Ukraine must be the best country in Europe!

The best thing Ayn Rand wrote was Frisco's money speech from Atlas Shrugged - if you've never read it, just read it - it's the highlight of the novel and the most lasting thing she wrote:

>“But you say that money is made by the strong at the expense of the weak? What strength do you mean? It is not the strength of guns or muscles. Wealth is the product of man’s capacity to think. Then is money made by the man who invents a motor at the expense of those who did not invent it? Is money made by the intelligent at the expense of the fools? By the able at the expense of the incompetent? By the ambitious at the expense of the lazy? Money is made–before it can be looted or mooched–made by the effort of every honest man, each to the extent of his ability. An honest man is one who knows that he can’t consume more than he has produced.’

Another passage, regarding the love of money:

>“Or did you say it’s the love of money that’s the root of all evil? To love a thing is to know and love its nature. To love money is to know and love the fact that money is the creation of the best power within you, and your passkey to trade your effort for the effort of the best among men. It’s the person who would sell his soul for a nickel, who is loudest in proclaiming his hatred of money–and he has good reason to hate it. The lovers of money are willing to work for it. They know they are able to deserve it.

Wth, Bulgaria has no debt

Debt is a funny thing.

Debt based currency was a mistake, but that's a good thing (tm).

Regarding the gold standard, and fiat:

>“Whenever destroyers appear among men, they start by destroying money, for money is men’s protection and the base of a moral existence. Destroyers seize gold and leave to its owners a counterfeit pile of paper. This kills all objective standards and delivers men into the arbitrary power of an arbitrary setter of values. Gold was an objective value, an equivalent of wealth produced. Paper is a mortgage on wealth that does not exist, backed by a gun aimed at those who are expected to produce it. Paper is a check drawn by legal looters upon an account which is not theirs: upon the virtue of the victims. Watch for the day when it bounces, marked, ‘Account overdrawn.’

I notice the former communist states haven’t caught on to politicians giving away taxpayer money

You have more denbt than Swiss lmao

Finally the close - I've only posted a few excerpts but if you're interested in money as an idea, it's the best place to start...

>“Until and unless you discover that money is the root of all good, you ask for your own destruction. When money ceases to be the tool by which men deal with one another, then men become the tools of men. Blood, whips and guns–or dollars. Take your choice–there is no other–and your time is running out.”

>It is not the strength of guns or muscles. Wealth is the product of man’s capacity to think
In modern russian there is a term called "manyamirok" - which roughly can be translated as "imaginary world made out of wishful thinking for cope\refuge"
Ayn Rand, while writing this line, was residing in manyamirok

Her family's business was seized in the October Revolution when the Bolshevik's did their thing - I'll take her experience over your folk wisdom, and I'm not really a fan of the woman.

Read Suelo, incel
sites.google.com/site/livingwithoutmoney/Home/the-seven-headed-dragon

Who is this debt even owed to?

Ayn Rand was a tranny as well as unable to understand the human condition, also a dirty Jew.

She survived the Russian Revolution and made something of herself, so yeah, she got the human condition.

A jew, sure, but a self-hating one, the rare good jew who idealized and honored white people in her writing without running others down - she was based AF in that regard. The bulk of recognizable villains in her work are jews or self-hating white people.

Debt means nothing to countries with the ability to pay it back.

Advances western economies borrow money because they CAN.

Greece and maybe Italy are the only ones in trouble.

How many of those countries in the east have a budget surplus though.

I don't know like when everybody in my life told me I was a mistake.

Kind of. it would have to be alone at that point.

yes money is a mistake. even more of a mistake than I am actually.

That's a common theme among former soviet bloc countries. But they are used to austerity.