(((they))) killed wayne static because he exposed the satanist jews in the music industry

Spider one is redpilled too but he backed down and is being a good goyim. His brothers high in the cabal so thats why hes still alive. The jews also killed numetal by promoting cuck bands like slipknot and disturbed. Heres the proof
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4dkvMbvbvLI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlZkqbIpoY4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DIZ5FcV64EE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4NjQJOsZRgY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=CK-lK0LMhA4

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dll329ggLIY
youtube.com/watch?v=YV4oYkIeGJc
youtu.be/S3UzFgzS7ps
youtube.com/watch?v=NWTFPryJD3E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump for truth

>mallcore shit

(((draiman))) yup he's right

music industry insider here. sharon ozbourne is responsible for numetal.

also, (((metalsucks.net))) insufferable jew SJWs who suck draiman's cock on command

>ozbourne
anything that is bares this surname is shit and should be hanged like a field niggers.

SHARON OZBOURNE KILLED RANDY

Wayne was signed to (((warner bros music))) oy vey

Attached: 1568252376940.jpg (828x1069, 280K)

Who?

Proof?

Metal used to be white people redpilled music but Jews have infiltrated and corrupted it with satanic bands

frrom disturbed

its literally the last vestige of white culture left

That explains never again
This

on second thought, we all end up just playing metal albums at least 10-30 or 40 years old hahah

y'all remember Skrape?

funny how that is, no one worships a band the way we worship heavy metal bands

Man I fucking miss Wayne Static and Static-X. Best damn concert I've ever been to, those dudes had more energy and intensity than any other band I've ever seen, and you don't typically get that from a mainstream band. Don't know much about the guy besides his music though, is there a source on him naming the Jew?

who could forget that dude. i loved me some korn back in the day when i was 12

ozzfest

F

>The jews also killed numetal by promoting cuck bands like slipknot and disturbed.

>The jews also killed numetal by promoting numetal bands

youtube.com/watch?v=Dll329ggLIY

this is now a manowar thread,,,,

Can you post the lyrics. After the first "Red pill" i shut the song off after 1 minute. Its hard to imagine a hasadic jew in a corporate office trying to make sense of this shit.

the lyrics are by terry A davis, just use google to find

Is that ozzy's australian wife?

Canadians think they are so funny. Jim Carey took all the funny Canada had and packed it in his fucking bags and moved to LA with it.

>Implying Satanism is bad.
You are all brainwashed.

Satan means an adversary in Hebrew. In Sanskrit - the oldest recorded Indoeuropean language it means The Truth.
Stop worshipping Rabbi Yeshua, you damn golems!

Attached: 25lm39.jpg (600x428, 73K)

a "small" redpill from that keeps getting deleted, seizing the opportunity.

In Judaism the god Satan is the enemy of Yahweh, the god of the Jews. The Hebrew name ‘Satan’ literally means Enemy, the Adversary, the Accuser etc. It is useful to think of Satan as the god of the Gentiles. According to the Jews Yahweh is the one true god and all the pagan gods of the Gentiles are false gods, idols. Collectively, all the heathen gods of the Gentiles could be described as ‘Satanic’ i.e. enemies of Yahweh and the Jewish people.

This metaphysical dualism was inherited by the Jews disciples the Christians, who portrayed as ‘Satanic’ evil and demonic all the pagan gods of their enemies that they forcibly converted to Christianity or killed. The god of the Jews and the son of God Jesus became the only true God, and Jesus Christ’s enemy Satan the god that all the Pagans worshipped (including the Jews themselves, which creates the absurdity of the Jews being described as worshipping Satan, an absurdity that continues to this day.

It is not Satan that the Jews worship but Yahweh!).To put things into proper perspective before the ‘transvaluation of values’ done by the Judeo-Christians, the Ancient World was pagan and polytheistic and the Jews cut themselves off from the people around them. They not only saw themselves as unique and the rest of mankind as goyim, but metaphysically they viewed themselves as having knowledge of the one true god, a monotheistic god whose chosen people they were, in contrast to the false polytheistic gods of the pagan goyim around them, who their god YHWH-JHVH had given them dominion over.

Attached: lechici-4.jpg (542x746, 129K)

thats hilarioous. at least i show my flag, you must be embarrassed, or something else?

Attached: Saturn-Star-Jewish-Six-Sixty-THree.jpg (1180x927, 934K)

He was an edgy faggot anyway, you didnt complained when they killed MJ and he do had talent.

Attached: 1ac3c730f6076d2ca105f2431dbf4f79074bd92e63c337590b5a005fd4250e08.png (914x676, 670K)

Attached: index.jpg (259x194, 15K)

ozzy's wife is a fucking kike

I did call that out, actually. Circumstances were fishy as fuck. (((Lawyers))) and (((media))) spent close to three decades trying to label him an adulterer, a child molester, a psychopath, etc., but look how quickly they changed their tunes and started treating him like he was an international fucking treasure and pushing his merch after he died. A death, I might add, that was (((not natural))).

Reminder that he was a classically trained musician and dancer who tried to make himself white and borrowed inspiration from German uniforms for some of his costumes (not saying he was a 'based negro,' but still). I'm guessing there was more going on than we ever knew, and he had some (((enemies))) because of it.

All it took was people hearing it

t.basedboy cuck who listens to hippy stoner music

Is rob zombie jewish?

RIP in peace Dimebag Darrell

I saw them open for Pantera on the Real Steel tour. I was 17

Yes, and spineshank. Do you remember coal chamber or mushroomhead?

How was it?

The music industry jews tryed to kill conscious hip-hop with gangsta rap because too many black folk were becoming redpilled on the iniquties of Kike World. Same thing with metal a lot of it was pretty occult/satanic or even influenced and created by the Tavistock Institute for Human Relations like glam metal was. A major wake up call on the influence of glowniggers and thinktanks on music and popular culture at large is the 2018 documentary: Drugs as Weapons Against Us.

Oh God...there was nothing lame about it. Somehow I ended up with a line of meth up my nose even though I'd never done any hard drugs before that. Wild shit in Little Rock that night at the amphitheater

>disturbed
>cucked
Ahem, watch the rebellion against (((((((((the new world order)))))))))))))))

youtube.com/watch?v=YV4oYkIeGJc

Attached: 8316f042a35369ec9678d5a865919d0c8b47f361474c7f3fda7e5aa2a139be84.jpg (890x876, 66K)

Numetal killed numetal you gigantic herpe. Please..
...have sex

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm....

What the hell are you sports talking about?
Metal is filled to the brim with joos.
Please, don't start thinking things are, what they are not

This, it almost makes me feel bad for blacks. Theyve been hit the hardest by (((them))). Nothing compares to the damage done by gangsta rap. Rap albums should be considered WMDs.

Mainstream metal is

His browline and nose really say "no," but he is kind of a faggot, and has a degenerate history, so it doesn't really matter either way. It's a shame too, I always actually liked his earlier music.

Damn, must have been a hell of a show.

I didn't say it wasn't. It has been since its inception in the 60s. Most non-Jewish metal tends to be anti-Jewish though, whether overtly or covertly.

I love my metal and watching Kerry King play his own solo for Goddamn Electric live is one of my best concert memories but there used to be some major degeneracy going on in the crowds. Better than spending my youth around niggers or becoming an Eminem wigger of the day. That level of whiteness is almost viking and no niggers were welcome.

The only 2 redpilled songs on that list are "fake revolution" and "free".

How are the others redpills?

This is fair.
Carry on

What do you guys think of infant annihilator?
They just released an album on 9/11.
youtu.be/S3UzFgzS7ps
Are they redpilled or cucks?

I do like that video

What is Jow Forums opinion on Korn

Gay as fuck

If you don't listen to death metal you are a bitch

Cell phone cameras either weren't around or were so shitty no one used them. Meth and coke being snorted all over the place. You could basically walk around and someone would hand you pot to smoke. People fucking. Back then, if security tried to throw someone out for fighting, Phil would stop the show and threaten to have the crowd beat the security guy's ass. My head hurt for days afterward. Static X was really really good. I never got too into them but their live show was nice and tight. You could legit crowd surf and not get dropped by soys at a punk show.

the digits have spoken

Satan is the jewish god also known as Yaldabaoth or the Worm. The fact you are too stupid realize how jews have neutered and reworded the bible is typical for you LARPing Satanists,

Its doesnt matter if they called him Satan aka adversary. It is a real entity of evil and Jesus was sent here to let everyone know the jewish god is the god of hate and destruction.....hence sacrifices, war, adultry and sodomy on behalf of the jews.

Stop being a LARPing fag and learn the truth.

yes someone killed him
he did not die from excess of being a rock star.

My good friend just saw slayers last show and gear opened. I guess they decapitated a pregnant effigy of Bruce Jenner, kek.

*Gwar

I remember this fucking faggot, nothing of value was lost

I saw Phil and Hank III a few years later with Superjoint Ritual. Phil went on some smack rant and said the word nigger at the top of his lungs. This was at the pavilion in the Little Rock river market. A bunch of coons on the street stopped, took a look at the crowd, and just kept it moving.

An old friend got to go backstage and meet the band. She did come with them. Except Wayne. He declined to do any.

>come
Meant coke

>it's another my favored music artist who signed into the jewish controlled music industry wasn't in on it and he was a gud boy who dindu nuffin Jow Forums episode
nu Jow Forums sucks at being honest with yourself. It's all just been a stairstep progression where they use whatever is popular at that time as the tool for delivering the content. As the melting pot demographic changes that they enforce and cause, they tweak which music genre is going to be at the forefront. When it was still majority white people, they used rock in various ways to deliver their propaganda. Now that white people are no longer the consumer target demographic, they moved on to rap which is now mumblerap in the mainstream. You don't want to see that white people who were on contract with the jewish music industry had involvement int his and you just want to deny it. Too bad. You need to be honest about the source of the problem if you're ever going to be able to work out a solution. Putting on blinders is for donkeys, horses, and steers.

Nobody gives a fuck about your gay-ass band, Mike. You've always sucked.

>I'll take things that never happened for $100, Alex

t.kikes

>projection
>oy vey shut it down
>scrptdigits
I'm exposing the jewish music industry as a whole just without any excuses for anyone involved, and you call me a kike you sniveling piece of shit kikerat?
One of these days, Ishmael. One of these days...

Get back in the oven schlomo

Quit projecting Schlomo. It's obvious from how you are trying to discredit me for the content I brought to the thread what you are about.
Here's you showing more empathy to blacks and trying to excuse what happened to them by your people. What I said itt throws a wrench into your narrative and you know it, which is why you are trying to discredit me.

I see through you kikerat.

You kikes made rap what it is today. Nothing compares to the damage you did

PM5K was supposed to tour with Wayne before he died. Probably right about RZ tho. His career don't make much sense otherwise.

its all bullshit. None of that shit they larp is real. None of it matters. Jews are cut dick slaves. We are great apes, our ancestors walked on 4 legs.

I didn't do shit. You're trying the kike thing of "oh you explained it so you must be a part of it" bs. I just pay attention more than most because I care. You're trying to deflect blame as a last resort because of your neuroticism and other mental disorders your people are known for. You're trying desperately to regain control of the narrative itt because you can't stand losing control.
Go figure you came back with such a short response too. You're relying on user's laziness in order to manipulate anons. That's the kind of piece of shit you are kikerat

Attached: 1564512218903.jpg (1024x970, 156K)

Attached: 1567806737004.jpg (500x375, 25K)

>neurotic need to win and assert dominance intensifies
None of this is working kikerat. You already showed your hand and no amount of memes or bs is going to cover it up. You can't delete the post either. Been too long now. Your left hand of selfishness and deception is exposed. Kvetch harder. It does nothing except dig your grave deeper.

Attached: 1563399176378.jpg (1000x1342, 220K)

based wayne static wrote this song about his wife's period

youtube.com/watch?v=NWTFPryJD3E

Attached: 1568328610551.jpg (500x500, 63K)

No fucking way

You clearly domt know anselmo lmao. The song "5 minutes alone" by pantera is literally all about getting 5 minutes alone with a nigger and beating the shit out of him. Phile was a former golden glove boxer, and he was a renowned smack head that got his shit together after the collapse of pantera and some events

>scriptdigits
You may fool others, but you won't fool me and on that DAY you will encounter nothing but misery. For it's what you deserve you murderers of truth. You pit vipers bite with poison and then claim "but I have no tooth!" Stomped into the ground is where you'll return, but you all refuse correction so you just don't learn.
So you'll burn. And that is the end of it. Your severed ties from the Heavens, there is just no mending it.

Attached: 1541864008416.jpg (1171x882, 157K)

Wayne static was a piece of shit that married some bimbo and made mediocre (metal). And the lead guitarist of static X was charged with online sexual misconduct with a minor.
So fuck them.
Disturbed is also shit.
Slipknot is based and black pilled.
You don’t know shit about metal.

that dude with weird hair died? weird.

checked, i knew spider before he was spider, was a good dude

Bullshit, the best canadian comic is Norm Mcdonald

Whats he like?

Political views

In 2006, Davis explained his political views, saying, "I'm political to a point where it affects human life, from global warming to abortion issues to my gun rights", but expressed no interest in issues like taxation, saying, "I don't really care. Obviously even going out and voting doesn't really count, it's all based down to these Electoral College votes."[42] Davis has expressed support for same-sex marriage and transgender people.[43]

Davis has expressed support for libertarian Republican Party candidates Ron Paul[44][45] and Rand Paul.[45] Davis once described Barack Obama as an "Illuminati puppet"[44] and told Billboard that Obama had "basically dragged this country down into the worst it's ever been."[46] In 2014, Davis said that the United States was becoming a "police state".[47]

>heres the proof
>a bunch of cringe music
no thanks nigger

>Leaf

Phil regularly went on rants like that. I missed Down the couple of times they were in Little Rock but my friends said he went on a nigger rant then too. He seems to have really calmed down these days but the man simply would come unhinged at various times back then. Hell of an entertainer.

Too bad he replaced his bassist with a pedo Trip (((eisen))) who got caught multiple times with underage girls. I wonder if it was Eisen who got him killed if thats the case.

Attached: tipppedo.jpg (350x467, 115K)

He was based pun intended

Attached: Gwen_10_001.png (450x649, 428K)

TUNA MINT JELLO DROP DEAD BANANA FISH

TUNA MINT JELLO