BREAKING

Richard Spencer has left the alt right and retired to quiet life outside the public eye. Mike Enoch confirmed on the last TDS what we all suspected after Richard hasn't uploaded a new podcast or video in months.

"What the hell does Spencer have to do with this? I thought he was out of this whole thing." - Mike Enoch

It's over.

Attached: D_odg3iUYAAoIJ1.jpg (676x378, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6WdF89UBRME
youtube.com/watch?v=62WXBkDdImg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: greekkangnigguh.jpg (331x480, 35K)

TRS is imploding who cares about gaylord Dickie Spence?

Richard spencer was always a loser though we just didn't know that until like mid 2017. Trump is the real leader of the movement and it did die with him. Richard is like a retarded ex-high school football player that could never reach his old glory days

Read The White Nationalist Manifesto.

>Richard spencer was always a loser though we just didn't know that until like mid 2017. Trump is the real leader of the movement and it did die with him. Richard is like a retarded ex-high school football player that could never reach his old glory days
This is so stupid and wrong that I don't even know were to begin.
I unironically think that the retarded shills that always meme Spencer as a shill and a CIA a asset are smarted than you even in they retardness, at least them have the chance of being right and not just being israeli shills.

Spencer never had glory days.
Trump was never a leader of anything.
Spencer just was the first man to defend the obvious and to say aloud what almost everybody now thinks.

You should show some respect.
Being at the vanguard is not easy.

Hes got a black wife confirmed

>Spencer just was the first man to defend the obvious and to say aloud what almost everybody now thinks.
lmao. He's a fat old pagan who bangs a liberal satanist. Trump WAS the leader of the right. That's why after 2017 this place lost so many of its followers and lost all of gen z. Because at that point it became clear that trump was a failure. All the gen zers i knew that support trump or the far right all left and went on to do other shit. As did i even.

who?

why are we talking about a CNN never Trumper?

Good now he can go back to Israel via the mossad flight to Langley that brought him here

Spencer and Enoch are grifters. Fuck them.

richard does his youtubes still. There's not enough support in the movmeent now to counter antifa and lawfare. There's not much we can do at the moment.

I really like Spencer and Mike. I think the freak-o's who are mentally imbalanced to begin with are causing most of the drama, drama which I don't care about one way or anothe.r

Bob Whitaker invents the Mantra (pre 2012); and I complete my Army service with a lot of patriotic momentum (2012) ---> I read the Mantra and start helping by using it (2013) ---> pro-white movement gains strength (2013-2015) ---> TRUMP elected (2016) ---> Bob dies (2017) ---> I stop posting the Mantra (2019) ---> pro-whites stop acting organised and their momentum dies (currently ongoing)

Stop looking at me, what did I do. I'm a victim of circumstance.

>Spencer and Enoch are grifters. Fuck them

Classic COINTELPRO

>TRS is imploding
It's over. She won.

Attached: D1l35OyXQAAhno6.jpg (500x624, 48K)

When Spencer decided to stop having conferences is when the last wave of momentum died. When people will stop listening to that squish is when things have a chance again. He's too bluepilled on religion (especially bluepilled on the Jesuits).

As soon as I saw that moron throw the salute at a rally I knew he was 100% CIA plant, and a hilarious one at that. Cartoonish.

>be a patriot
>defend free speech
>get imprisoned
>get raped in prison
>back down from tyranny
ISN'T DEMOCRACY BEAUTIFUL???

Attached: anarcho-tyranny.png (1243x485, 182K)

>greek
>meme flag
>this post at the top of every thread
oh it's a kike

Attached: GREEK.jpg (651x336, 45K)

>moron throw the salute
You never saw this because it never happened.

>english translation of sieg heil
>raises his glass triumphantly
>"that's not a austro-germanic salute"
Your pedantry is not actually a good argument.

>be literally wrong
>move the goalposts
you have to get in

Attached: richard spencer nazi salute.jpg (1330x574, 118K)

literally who?

Attached: 1563728637680.jpg (810x1024, 76K)

>"that's not a austro-germanic salute"
That's not :squints: a austro-germanic salute, no.
>Spencer did a austro-germanic salute he didn't really do a austro-germanic salute but he did a austro-germanic salute.

Attached: 10GUY.jpg (800x450, 39K)

It's not even pedantry, it's just disingenuous bad faith argumentation, which is all the TRS-Spencer axis is capable of.
>Spencer says sieg heil and solicits salutes
>Enoch leads the room in saluting
>alt right: it never happened
What's funny is that after it happened, Enoch and Spencer doubled down and didn't deny anything, but now all their remaining followers are pretending it didn't happen.

>Oh boy, you sure convinced me to vote for Joe Biden

>use rhetoric as a substitue for reality
O.K.

(You)

>i'm so invested in the social relationships of these online politicians
Sad, T.B.H.

>remembering something that CNN obsessed about for a week 3 years ago
>something so big that Trump was forced to disavow
>wow, I'm cringing that you remember that

>disingenuous bad faith argumentation
Indeed.
>solicited salutes
Sure.
>Enoch leads the room in saluting
Really? Post citation and I'll believe you.
>alt right: it never happened
Who said it never happened? Post anywhere where anyone has said it never happened, or shut your cocksucker.
>
Enoch and Spencer doubled down and didn't deny anything,
Nor should they have. I think the actual quote from Spencer is that it was jubilation or something like that. Pretending that you're clutching your pearls is worse than actually doing so.

>disingenuous bad faith argumentation
Yep.

>He's a fat old pagan who bangs a liberal satanist

Opinion immediately discarded. Won’t even bother reading the rest of your spiel.

Anyone who exaggerates or obfuscates this much unironically is either Jewish of mind or soul

I remember even his impomptu meeting after the N.P.I. conference was shut down. I remember the Mid-West speech after the Florida one, that basically caused him to tap out. The schmoozy org. guy whose one potential strength failed at that time. It's not a good thing, but something that people of good will must be critical about in order to avoid in the future.

Demonic inversion of the truth checked. If it took you until 2017 to figure out that he was a fucking fake then you need to work on your discernment ability. Best if you stop posting for two years until you learn to recognize a honeypot.

where’s the lie

>Trump was never a leader of anything.
cept the free world

You clearly don’t understand irony, subtlety or nuance.

There's always me, user. Spencer didn't have any balls. He was just a debater. He wasn't going to lead anybody. He doesn't have enough charisma.

Attached: 6856544.jpg (407x598, 161K)

And this was within days of the election and caused trump to disavow the alt right publicly. And here we are. He's retiring like southern did because his mission is accomplished. Does anyone really believe a liberal satanist feminist would willingly marry someone with his history? She knows the truth about him and approves.

Alt-right is too bluepilled on Jesuits. Just look elsewhere.

You just make a statement without any concrete evidence. You probably misunderstood a tweet or quote taken out of context. You seem only capable of taking statements at face value. Even if his girlfriend is a liberal, what exactly does that prove? Not much at all, since most white women claim to be liberals to avoid being ostracised. As for being a satanist, I’ll assume you are just taking something she said on Twitter as a joke out of context. Lastly, who cares even if Richard Spencer is a pagan? He probably just says that because he hates cuckstianity, a sentiment I can certainly get on board with.

You clearly don’t understand such concepts as nuance, subtlety, irony, or sarcasm. You just hear Spencer say something and completely jump to conclusions. I’m just speculating here, but you are probably sub 110 IQ with a short attention span and low paying job who has probably never read a serious book in your entire life. You should probably just leave philosophy and politics to the intellectuals.

All of this incel drama is just more proof that there isn't a single strong leader on the right

You're a pagan shill, though.

I started listening to Drake Shelton recently, who is all about keeping discussions in logical terms and berating those who are unable to keep it there.

i didn’t say anything blogposter i just said where’s the lie to make you blogpost

Attached: AC446860-00F7-4F55-89B5-431ABBB5AEBE.gif (500x214, 947K)

Back to doing coke and punching his gf I guess

>As for being a satanist, I’ll assume you are just taking something she said on Twitter as a joke out of context.
The whole reason they have for saying this is that she, like, totally retweeted the church of Satan a couple of times.

>Back to doing coke and punching his gf I guess
You don't believe a word of what you're saying.

>tfw Jonathon Bowden should have been the leader behind the alt-right.

Attached: 1556510955930.gif (300x227, 1.51M)

spencer also added 'thank you for the donations, suckers hahahahahahahaa'

He has videos on YouTube that are more recent.

Lol he’s still doing his faggy “McSpencer group” show.

That would be true if I wasn't close to him and people he hangs with. I have quite a few stories.

Oh hey Katie.

OP is a retard or a fed
He was referring very specifically to the charlottesville statue issue. Someone involved in the push to get the statue removed was bringing up spencer as if he was relevant, prompting that quote by mike.
I can't believe feds pay people to be this retarded.

I don't care about the cocaine, and neither do you. The domestic violence thing is from divorce proceedings, so I take them with one gigantic pinch of salt, and so do you.
Stop pretending otherwise.
Don't get the impression that I'm a fan of Spencer, either. I'm not. I was against Charlottesville and his handling of, well, everything he handled back in '17. Its just that this kind of dishonesty just pisses me the fuck off.

He was referring to any of the legal proceedings from C-ville. Ur fake and gay

Attached: SfrPUEj.png (321x379, 153K)

Richard Spencer is such a massive faggot, holy shit.
He shoots our movement in the foot whenever he can.

>i didn’t say anything blogposter i just said where’s the lie to make you blogpost

Translation: I’m a short attention span, attention seeking faggot with zero self-awareness. I eat out at McDonald’s at least 3 times a week and can’t do a single push up due to the crushing weight of my stomach

I disparage Richard Spencer on the Internet to offset my own deep seated sense of inferiority and feelings of insecurity

Ya I really don't. I didn't say it as an attack on his character but more just a fact. Also I was speaking from personal experience, not any of the stories.

So one time my buddy and spencer were hanging out with his gf and they all were kinda drunk but his GF was really drunk and she was starting to get annoying. So my buddy punched her in the face and knocked her out. spencer was chill with it and they brought her home.

I can tell you which orginization I was in and the names of people I know and maybe that will confirm some things? I was active in 2017 in an orginization with 3k members and had richard spencer, lauren southern, baked alaska, and a few other E-celebs lined up for a free speech convention or "unite the right" before unite the right.

Be annoyed all you want but I was involved. Ask me what you want to prove it.

>lolbert memeflag
>our movement
How is the weather in Tel Aviv?

>Richard hasn't uploaded a new podcast or video in months.
The last McSpencer Group was less than two weeks ago.

Radix is going strong and you'd have to be a brainlet not to be keeping up.

Attached: 1567954401598.png (1200x1600, 2.39M)

Hey

Attached: bad-jacketing.png (1296x480, 148K)

>she, like, totally retweeted the church of Satan a couple of times.

Totally proves it. She’s clearly a satanist. I’m totally convinced. It’s not like she’s trying to be edgy to get attention or anything. It couldn’t be that, like most braindead modern females, she’s just regurgitating the new Jewish pop culture? No, she’s a practicing satanist. There can’t possibly be another explanation.

For the record, I'm not going to generally disavow "domestic abuse" like the other cuck.

I want to see her naked

These agents and carboard cutout men are completely transparent and without any merit to speak of. You'd think it was all a shekel-op instead of a psyop.

Trsodomites talk like schizos.
If it weren't for the fact I've seen where you get your talking points I'd honestly believe you were

>irony
>being edgy
>larping
Everytime you idiots do something to discredit yourselves, you fall back on the "I was just pretending to be retarded" defense. Then you call everyone who sees through your lies a pearl-clutching, low IQ loser. This got old in 2016. No one's falling for it anymore.

>Accuse people engaging in baseless character attacks while larping as right-wingers? you're a schizo
>[repeats fed-tier schizo accusation that's unfalsifiable]

literally who?

He was just a glownigger for the midterms.

You faggots fell for it. One of you faggots even got life in prison for driving while racist thanks to him.

You dun good kid.

Attached: 59332CF3-F940-4E81-B9D2-DAE7EFBA64A0.jpg (480x268, 44K)

So who's our leader now?

Attached: think.png (640x640, 111K)

He still does a regular YouTube video, if you like that kind of thing.

Spencer was always a plant and a faggot and anyone who took him seriously is a retard and/or a faggot themselves.

Also, (((Enoch))).

He isnt wrong newfag. Anyone who isnt a kike shill or a tard already knew these things. Enoch is a literal kike, you stupid faggot

Me.

Attached: 5443233278.jpg (200x290, 25K)

Someone have the mp3 of the last TDS? The one from yesterday seems to have been deleted.

>Also, (((Enoch))).

Exactly

Everyone in here who unironacally is unaware of Enoch being a heeb just needs to gas themselves. Spencer has been controlled opposition from the get go too. Both are trash. Anyone in the scene for longer than a few minutes already was aware of both being pure cancer,

>Everytime you idiots do something to discredit yourselves, you fall back on the "I was just pretending to be retarded" defense.
I don't believe she's a Satanist. You don't believe that she's a Satanist. No one believes she's a Satanist. She retweeted the church of Satan. So fucking what? Retweeting them with the "Hurr duur I agree with the church of Satan on something lololol" thing is just something a lot of people do. You know this.

>Then you call everyone who sees through your lies a pearl-clutching, low IQ loser.
You are a pearl-clutching, low-IQ loser. And you have B.O.

(he isn't)

He'll be back. Let him take a break.

>Everyone who is a threat to zog is an agent!!!!
t. not a glownigger

Attached: 1568085164364.png (375x396, 175K)

>breaking
>richard spencer
pick one. controlled opposition saged.

Who are you?

>Who are you?
Soon.

Attached: 6970066.jpg (623x448, 206K)

I remember overnight his name was all over the media as the leader of the alt right. A label that also appeared suddenly overnight in a ((convenient)) manner. He was always controlled opposition used to shit on legitimate right leaning movements. The white cuck albatross hung around all of our necks by ((them))

THE MANTRA
ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

>but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.
Jews are saying exactly this right now. the mantra is old.

Why do you jews get so angry when you get exposed?

Spencer was always a faggot and was never our leader.
He's wrong about everything and is a violent imperialist.

Notice how twitter keeps up richard's twitter
he's their tool

Are there any alt right livestreams on youtube right now? Please post links thanks

E-Celebs are shills. They get paid to say their messages (super-chats, patreon etc.) so they automatically sell-out and are distorted. Money needs to NOT influence this way or you already know they are a shill.

>we just didn't know that until like mid 2017

jfc newfags I swear

youtube.com/watch?v=6WdF89UBRME

Third rail is recording right now. It's on borzoi's channel.

>if you point out these obvious issues you are part of a defunct government operation
You are delusional

It was all a big con user, Spencer, alt-right, white nationalism all of it, every last bit of it. One huge meme. And you retards fell for it.

Attached: Trumpluvjews.jpg (877x495, 82K)

White nationalism isn't a meme
Podcast nationalism is

Never understood the hate for him, must be mentally unhinged wingnats. youtube.com/watch?v=62WXBkDdImg