I need this website's help since you guys are the masters of racism...

I need this website's help since you guys are the masters of racism. I had a Chinese friend for 20 years who threatened to stop being friends with me when I jokingly shared this commercial on social media. He called it extremely racist. I have shown others this commercial and it's a 50/50 split that it's racist. Generally other Asians and woman have said it is racist and white men say it's not. Would you consider this commercial racist?

youtube.com/watch?v=VBMkP0UB6sU

Attached: racist.jpg (940x659, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XP5lz2CYNR4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Friends with non whites
Lol

White greek chad

Attached: greekwhite.jpg (736x491, 36K)

Not racist, just very cheesy. Also get the fuck off my board newfag.

This commercial is not racist enough if anything. They should all have stereotypical think eyes and you should hear a gong every 5 seconds. Someone should eat a cat halfway through. Then he might have a case. Speaking of which why is your chink friend getting mad at a Japanese commercial is he confused about his heritage?

The fact that they the metronome in the mix is next level stuff. Truly, pioneering material.

Attached: FE3CE4A0-5A2D-402A-9CF1-5822E300EAB5.gif (320x240, 1019K)

Is that the are you ready for football guy?

I would love to hear his logic to why this is racist? Because it features dancing Asians?

I watched the whole thing waiting for the racist part which never came. Your friend is a gigantic faggot

This is why you don’t be friends with other races they always pull the race card. Happens every time. The funny part it Chinese people are getting in on the oppression olympics.

that shit was pretty funny.

why did they clap for the chink serving them water?

thats hang williams jr faggot

fucking zoomers i swear

I'm an Asian white supremacist and I do not find any of that offensive.

I would unfriend you for sharing this cringe with me, but where's the racism in this vid?

The funny thing is the video is 100 Asian made. You can tell by how cheap production is. This is what chinks think is good marketing. Its an insult to American peoples intelligence and racist towards Americans portraying Americans as retards in cowboy hats.

>Chink restaurant hires a hype man to promote store for them
>It's retarded and a terrible jingle
>Somehow racist when the people who own the fucking store hired and accepted the services to create the commercial in the first place
If you're having some kind of existential crisis for a shitty commercial in the US taking great history of Asia or whatever stupid shit you decided to work yourself into a frenzy over go back to china and live there.

youtube.com/watch?v=XP5lz2CYNR4

>never said nigger
Nope, not racist

One could argue it's racist towards whites based on how stupid that white guy looks singing terribly.

WHITE PEOPLE ARE BIGOTS AND VOTED FOR A RACIST. THEY ARE EVIL AND HAVE WHITE PRIVILEGE. TRUMP IS LITERALLY HITLER

Attached: unnamed.png (300x168, 115K)

as a devout racist, I can tell you that ad is emphatically not racist.

As a life-long racist I can safely say that this commercial is not racist. Furthermore, it is so unracist that it could even be done by one of those Late Night cuck-hosts without repercussion.

Proof?

>the western singer dude is not pretending to be asian but mocking his own racial stereotypes.
>the asians are played by actual asians
>it's "diverse" a.k.a. they added a nigger family

I have now conclusively proved that this ad is not racist and that your friend is a faggot. You are also a faggot for caring.

Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

Have an upvote, my fellow redditor!

Upvote

Attached: 1558551175615.jpg (1024x744, 74K)

If you're coming here for advice on how to live your life you've already given up on being an actual human being
Kys irl senpai

Yes but aren't we the gatekeepers of all things racist related? Take pride in your knowledge.

Attached: FB_IMG_1568309399678.jpg (528x960, 25K)