OH NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOO, THE CATHOLIC CHURCH IS HEALING ITSELF. WHAT DO WE DO BROS?

OH NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOO, THE CATHOLIC CHURCH IS HEALING ITSELF. WHAT DO WE DO BROS?

Attached: LIBCUCK_IS_AFRAID.jpg (756x843, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

churchmilitant.com/news/article/amazon-synod-theologian
m.youtube.com/watch?v=THKurgSmomM
papalencyclicals.net/pius11/p11casti.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: greeksupremacy.jpg (250x187, 8K)

boomers BTFO again

based

Based, I’ll convert in that case.

THE CRUSADES WERE JUSTIFIED

Attached: 761.png (691x487, 436K)

I'm proud of these boys
Make Catholicism Great Again

Attached: Mr. Wheeler kek.gif (480x270, 1.33M)

>tfw Boomers will get to live just long enough to see their free love society die

Fucking based.

I was married to an Anglican Priest. (Episcopal to you traitors to the Crown)

Female ministers and involvement has totally cucked the church. They've turned it into just another knitting circle and guess what, people don't flock to those.

People go to church for community and to be assured of their worldview, especially in contemporary context.

Women cannot deliver on any of those realistically. And it devolves into an SJW self sacrificing bunch of bullshit.

The best priest is an upright, firm eyed man. Preferably ex military. One who doesn't necessarily slap the Bible. But puts it in real and meaningful context in the modern world. Helps people see how they can identify and address their issues through the core teachings of Christ.

The only effective place women have in the church is running the Women's Auxiliary, Sunday School and being good, upright women themselves. Dressed in Sunday best and with their children under control and attentive. That is Glory, for a woman. Such a shame none of them see that.

r e t r i b u t i o n

Thank God. Get the lying boomer priests out.

Attached: 1538610032376.jpg (270x270, 20K)

So they are back to doing what the Orthodox have always done.

I'll believe it when I see it.

The two people complaining about it in that thread are homosexuals.

>Anglo
>.... :)

Honestly to say "the crusades were justified" is kind of an oversimplification. The early ones were absolutely justified. Far as I'm aware, though, there WAS fuckery going on in the later ones.

There's nothing wrong with women serving in roles that don't violate doctrine/dogma. That said, I'm not automatically saying what the guy did was wrong. Being women doesn't automatically make them ideal for the roles, either.

>Far as I'm aware, though, there WAS fuckery going on in the later ones.
Of course, if I remember correctly, most of the fuckery had to do with not actually going and fighting the Muslims.

I'm ex military, can I be your priest?

What are you talking about? Orthodox churches in the US do the same shit

>millions of disenfranchised young white males
>the church bends over backwards for trannies and faggots instead.
Why does the church try to appeal to people that will hate them regardless of what they do? why dont they capitalize on a huge number of population thats lost without a cause?

Attached: 1567980718437.png (3508x4961, 75K)

Foundationally, the power structures of the church is bent against grass roots reform; that should be obvious when you have such a powerful figurehead as the Pope. You need instutional reform, which is impossible as the Vatican councils affirmed the Church's hard stance in favor of liberal democracy.

Remember the Chruch was vehemently anti-Nazi and supported Jewish insurrection in the Third Reich

because it's full of boomers motivated by boomer sentimentality

And copious amounts of shitskins

just like pagan meetups

GOOD! Don't the xtian bible say that women should have no authority in religious matters?

Well I have bad news for you. The Amazon Synod is going to fuck things up for everybody.

churchmilitant.com/news/article/amazon-synod-theologian

Noticed this on twitter first but it's in real life now?

Thank God.

Please let us his be true.

Yeah all those Nordic niggers
Give me a break. You understand there are more shitskin Catholics in your church than whites, right?

This isn't some "gotcha" moment, it's a bonfides fact

Attached: IMG_3151.jpg (541x399, 41K)

What are you talking about? I am pagan, there's zero scandinavian presence globally
It's most atheists and girls who like the moon, there's no need to lie, none of us stake our lives in Svantevit saving us from anything

No I definitely fell down the anime avatar Catholic rabbit hole and noticed tons of this resentment bubbling up two years ago. A lot of overlap with e-racist twitter and weaboo twitter. They were talking about cucked priests appealing to people that hate God and shit.

And yet christcucks will say you have more in common with jews than whites if you oppose an organization that furthers kike interest over white interest.
And those same christcucks will then say they'd rather have a brown christian Europe than a white non christian europe.

wtf i love church now

Attached: 1568353945297.png (900x867, 247K)

k

Attached: PapalThrone.jpg (750x500, 77K)

Moar info about the anime avatar Catholic rabbit hole plz

Teenage Catholic kids going full larp traditionalist or pro-Crusade or white nationalist. Not really sure how they find the twitter community or Jow Forums but they get fed up with the Church's shit and start talking.

It's half right. The young Catholics are larpers who care most about cosplay. The good thing about this development is that cosplay larpers are much less deleterious to the society around them than pretty much all of Catholicism since St. Francis of Assisi decided being a religious was all about being a hippy faggot.

European Paganism is not a "global" religion

Assisi was unironically following the word of his god...
And that's a bad thing

This statue is of christ emerging in an explosion

>One who doesn't necessarily slap the Bible. But puts it in real and meaningful context in the modern world. Helps people see how they can identify and address their issues through the core teachings of Christ.
We won't have meaningful context in the modern world until priests literally tell their congregations to be like Jesus. Until we see people barging into banks flipping tables and accusing the bankers of usury, nobody is living like Christ.

Easy answer the church like most modern institution have been infiltrated by Marxist

Do you seriously think Jesus in the temple was the central point of Jesus's message?

Where is this delusion coming from?

Attached: IMG_2027.png (400x599, 110K)

I'm saying scandinavians have zero to do with the international pagan resurgence, retard
and it very well can be considered global if followers across the globe connect and follow the same beliefs, asshole

OP is based and making considering conversion.

Seriously, if you guys actually focused on doing what CHRIST commanded, everyone would flock in. Especially people like me.

if this were true, i'd convert 100%

Attached: 1548426554037.jpg (620x387, 60K)

During the Wiemar hyperinflation Catholic priests said that that people now unable to afford food were justified in breaking in to the warehouses to take it.

>44
Day of the pillow when?

>The LARP'ing Nun
I'm tickled

>Christians are more interested in fixing their own communities instead of washing nigger feet

oy vey very problematic

Based

>implying you can have a white non Christian Europe
Europe abandoned Christianity and immediately BLACKED itself.

>Do you seriously think Jesus in the temple was the central point of Jesus's message?
No, but it was definitely one of the highlights of his character.
>Where is this delusion coming from?
My point is, no one can be like Christ in the modern world, else they will get arrested, get committed to a mental institution, and be force fed pills all day.

Boomers brought them here anyway

Don't you just love South American "theology"

Then why the fuck did you bring it up?
The point is that Catholicism needs to cater to its shitskin base. This is not the case with European paganism

Thousand bucks says burns is actually ((burns))

I unironically do not agree with Christianity. I am a FUCKING MISCHLING (25-30% Jew)..

But I would unironically give my all and FIGHT for another Catholic Empire.

Attached: d6hla48-e6b61d0a-181d-4b04-8cfa-31413f0a984c.png (591x1001, 98K)

so many >44 in this thread
Also, FUCK BOOMERS AND FUCK THEIR KIKE MASTERS

But I'd fight harder for a pre-Christian Roman Empire.

Attached: 1556841299990.jpg (1025x777, 504K)

Holy shit

Posting the truth deus vult. I might go back to Christ.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=THKurgSmomM

The nuns need to shut the fuck up and wait to be Jesus's cock sleeve. I have no doubt they are fucking degenerates as well

Pagans are just as shitskin, there's no mystical huwhite savior religion, idiot
And there are no European pagans, idiots dancing around stonehenge aren't pagan, just casual atheists

>jew
>fighting for roma

Attached: heh.png (398x375, 286K)

>pre-Christian Roman Empire.
So... taxing urine, casual abortion, social welfare, three emperors per year, etc?

That's the only way it gets better. Ask your local priest for a latin mass. Read aquinas. BTFO retards.

Lol, Christ couldn't be like Christ in his day. Did you forget he was tortured and crucified for his behavior?

JUDEN!!!

Attached: hyphy.gif (375x233, 612K)

Na. All we hope for them is the hope Leonidas had for the cripple ephialtes. "I hope you have a very long life".

The rest of the 70-75% of my blood is Irish, English, & Roman.

Ave, Roma...

Or any Empire willing to provide Pax Romana..

Based

Attached: clockwork2.jpg (640x383, 39K)

If the Catholic Church goes back to the Church before the 2nd Vatican council I’ll be there every day. Until then it’s obviously been usurped by satanic kikes and it’s up to the righteous clergy to clean house.

Blessed Zoomies

I'm talking Julius Caesar & Augustus Caesar's time.

Why are zoomers so based?

This sperg out is completely irrelevant to the discussion at hand

Attached: 1567279884409.gif (392x450, 3.78M)

With a serpent head?

Wow

Yes.

1 Timothy 2:12-15
>But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

1 Corinthians 14:34-35
>Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience as also saith the law.
>And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.

In fact, a wife is supposed to revere her husband as if he were God.

1 Corinthians 11:3
>But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Ephesians 5:23-24
>For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.
>Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

You are only a jew as long as you reject Christ. All of the original Catholics were ethnically jewish. It was the ones that converted to Christianity that became Catholics. the jews that stayed behind became the synagogue of satan.

Attached: 1539718544371s.jpg (243x250, 9K)

New Pope when

Attached: gianni-fiorito-hbo-photo-6.jpg (780x518, 82K)

Like that was any better

Zoomers are rising up in the name of Christ

My grandfather embraced Christ and abandoned his Christ-killing background, repent or burn in Hell

Attached: 1537996413550.jpg (1200x1057, 316K)

It isn't coming back. Come to the true church user. God awaits.

again, whats with all these
>44

Gen zyklon u know what to do

300 years of peace, largest empire on the planet, massive infrastructure and domination of Judaism

Attached: IMG_2294.jpg (561x650, 106K)

I thought that was during 1946 when the Morgenthau Plan was in full effect

Interesting..

Welcome home. Also, I've met a few nuns, they aren't bad. Honestly, they are some of the only women in modern society that understand the place of women.

I would like to know why 2nd council is such a big deal. I think most people meming it don't even know what's about

High amounts of chaos magick activity, happening incoming?

Oh, it was. And if Julius had never been betrayed by the treacherous Senate - the World WOULD be different..Better..

Maybe one day..

Did you hear about Saudi issue? USA placed blame on Iran, some anons are claiming war is nigh

Every fucking day I hear them spouting an ancient pol meme. It's the greatest thing ever. Everything I suffered through will one day never happen again.

Fuck commies. Fuck Jews. Fuck immigrants.

>and be force fed pills all day.
And the pills will be blue

Shut it down, obviously

Find you're local Latin mass. People who go to that will be trads in general.
Also, there is a special aspect of Catholics, and that is they aren't allowed to disagree about a crazy number of things. For example, see the papal encyclical casti connubii. paragraphs 26 and 27 say that women MUST submit to their husbands. This blows feminism as a concept out of the water, and any catholic who argues with you is a heretic.
All you must know is the true teaching of the church.
papalencyclicals.net/pius11/p11casti.htm