Simulation

What if we actually live in simulation?

Attached: Crowd-simulation-g2.jpg (1400x1000, 499K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a__OGBWfO-0
youtu.be/es_sMPw9qM8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What you see is a hologram, but that doesn't mean it's not real.

NEO-GNOSTIC brainwashing

Attached: GNOSTIC luciferian BLAVATSKY.jpg (300x413, 25K)

>NEO-GNOSTIC brainwashing

Attached: matrix wakoski brothers.jpg (1024x615, 76K)

>>NEO-GNOSTIC brainwashing

Attached: crowley Gnostic.jpg (474x547, 27K)

>>>NEO-GNOSTIC brainwashing

Attached: archon gnostic shills.jpg (474x414, 22K)

>>>>NEO-GNOSTIC brainwashing

Attached: dugin alt-right gnostic commie.jpg (192x270, 19K)

>>>>>NEO-GNOSTIC brainwashing

Attached: graham hancock.jpg (600x800, 270K)

>>>>>>NEO-GNOSTIC brainwashing

Attached: cia gnostic brainwashing.jpg (474x598, 77K)

>>>>>>>NEO-GNOSTIC brainwashing

Attached: feminism gnosis.jpg (457x548, 27K)

Attached: 1568324210048.jpg (360x191, 34K)

Then you'll go to simulated prison if you commit a simulated crime. It doesn't impact your daily life.

Attached: double-helix_wide-a553f5fa574600b7515a1c2a654f4a0b7a406b42.jpg (1400x787, 827K)

I had a dream the other night that I was returning to Earth while trying to text someone during my trip

Not sure if it was real or not.

>Not sure if it was real or not.
your dreams are reality goy

The universe is electric. On a subatomic level you, the device you type on nor the house you live in is any different. Just a soup of electricity bound together by the tiniest of sound produced. Eventually all that electrical power will decide to stop being whatever it is and either sucumb to entropy or become something else. Theres the other thing that should be noted...

There hasnt been internet data, radio or tv out of canada for a while now. Yet we are both posting with a Canadian flag for a country seemingly devoid of activity ĺof any advanced people we're still using the internet. Makes you wonder what is real...or not. Is simulacra what reality has always been?

Attached: Screenshot_20190717-073804_Chrome.jpg (1080x1920, 340K)

Then we're just as real as everything simulated, so the question itself is basically irrelevant.

>The universe is electric.
>we're using technology bro
>Makes you wonder what is real...or not.
retarded gnostic brainwashing

Attached: The Wachowski Brothers.jpg (474x355, 24K)

Depends how many simulations are actually running. Just saying these things are simulation which allows for cloning and virtualization of real platforms using shared resources. Cost effective way of distributing hardware costs. Fact is if you've only got a couple people running around the hardware, you p2v it. Physical to virtual. And sandbox it with a regular snapshot of the virtual machine. If something fucks up, do a roll back then you're up and running in ten minutes. Do a dump of the bugs offline for qa to pick at.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 18K)

ever since I started browsing Jow Forums I've started to have dreams about the jews controlling the world

You retards realize that the consequences of living in a simulation is no different than living in a universe created by 'God' right?

I'm a non-realist, well a conscious-realist more accurately, and ascribe to something akin to the simulation theory but it's more subtle than the typical hypothesis.
The problem with the standard simulation theory is that it postulates that there's a computer and programmer in some deeper more fundamental space-time. I reject that hypothesis because I think that space and time themselves are emergent properties of conscious agents

youtube.com/watch?v=a__OGBWfO-0

Your posting is so distinctive. Do you just wait for these threads to be made just so you can post the SAME shit in each one.

Then I'll hack console commands active and spawn myself a gf.

>tripfagging

It's funny you should mention something like that.

I've taken psychedelic drugs a few times in my life and I've seen many times something akin to a command console of reality with code-like structures of unimaginable complexity and it genuinely felt like if I were smart enough I could change reality as I saw fit. I assume alien beings far more intelligent than us do this and that's we don't see them in spaceships because that's an ignorant monkey idea and a completely ass-backwards way of navigating the cosmos

how to get big titted simulation gf?

Attached: 1522415165128.png (400x372, 142K)

Reset?

it was reset before

Go to bed Thanos

What you saw may have just been your best mental articulation of some cosmic principle or concept. And we have limited capacity to make changes to our reality, non-physically speaking.

Pretty shitty simulation that lets its npcs cut their dicks off and forget which bathroom to use.

100100011000010101010100111000110011101 bzzz 100110101010100011 - 10011101 your moma is 101010101 fat101010101

>There hasnt been internet data, radio or tv out of canada for a while now.
If only...

Your mind is connected to the command console all the time. You operate it with faith and belief.

what if my dick is actually a vagina?

Just so you know, you are actually nothing but bio-goo, you are part of a massive fungal network that absorbed all individual life several millennia ago. Your individual experience is the result of a massive simulated biologic neural network. You are nothing more than memories still pulsing through the bio-goo of a fungus that slowly infected all of humanity. It was the inevitable reality,
the culmination of evolution. Your bodies were nothing more than individual cells working together in clusters to feed and grow your conscious experience. The fungus that began to grow and spread used your brain to gain extrasensory perception of its reality and slowly bonded with others. A mycelium network of neurons and synapses absorbing and feeling the entire universe around it. When all was absorbed, linked into the largest biomass, the flow of the network continues to pulse and thrive, a biological simulation of a world forgotten but still living and spinning around a slowly dying star.

>nothing but
>nothing more
You make it sound like a lot though

Are you a lot?

simulation gib qt gf and new car plox

>69
Nice.

Of course. And more.

yeah we're all bio goos, but where does consciousness come from? is it the knowledge and information and intelligence that makes us question about the consciousness?

What a fucking loser

There's some great evidence that simulation theory is real. It also literally means that it was created, pretty much provides direct evidence that God is real. The universe actually starts to make more sense when you see the mathmatical principles behind it. God is a programmer and mathmatical wizard of infinite skill.
I fail how to see this contradicts the Bible at all or that it's luciferian new age bullshit whatsoever. If this is a simulation and God created it, it means heaven and hell are just as real and everything we do here matters. It would literally be the greatest victory in all of humanities history.

You are referring of course to psilocybin and the stoned ape theory. It is true the mushrooms led us to have consciousness. The forbidden fruit gave us part of God.
youtu.be/es_sMPw9qM8

>fungus
>fruit tree

SIMULATIONS are run over and over - potentially millions of times. We have existed in millions of iterations. That is where the sensation of "past lives" comes from, along with the feeling that "I've been here before," or "I've met this person before," or general deja vu. That is data that we carry from previous simulations because it serves us and the simulation overall in some way. There are other simulations that branched off. They may have started the same but they went off into their own branches. Sometimes, whatever controls the simulation will inject a new element from those far off bizarre simulations into ours at start up. That is where Jews come from, and they is why we feel a natural revulsion from Jews. They are TECHNICALLY from "outside" or at least "far away," ie from a drastically different simulation. They are like a .ddl that something injected into our present simulation. You might not like it but I'm just telling it like it is.

Attached: 1550855753282.jpg (775x837, 69K)

that's a new distinction, in the past fungi were thought to be plants

And in even more distant past fruit bearing trees?

>They are TECHNICALLY from "outside" or at least "far away,"
CIA GNOSTIC BRAINWASHING

Attached: gnostic cunts.jpg (474x721, 57K)

It's a metaphor I'm assuming

It's supposedly mathematically like 99% we're definitely in a simulation unless you believe in god.

This universe is a simulation. The purpose of it is to help God, the man himself who exists outside of this universe to transcend to a higher plane of existence. The inhabitants of this universe have the same purpose within it. We are trying to transcend/reach enlightenment/find Salvation. We serve our superior to do this. Unfortunately, humanity has EXTREME arrogance which has taken our purpose, and transmogrified it into a self serving complex based on materialism and consumerism. Everything we are currently doing is the exact opposite of what our species was intended to do. Have a good "1"...

eggsplain what you mean