ITS FUCKING HAPPENING US BLAMES IRAN BEHIND SAUDI STRIKE

news.sky.com/story/amp/us-blames-iran-for-drone-attack-on-critical-saudi-oil-facility-11809206

DIE FOR ISRAEL GOY
DIE FOR ISRAEL GOY
DIE FOR ISRAEL GOY
DIE FOR ISRAEL GOY
DIE FOR ISRAEL GOY

Attached: F20BE737-B099-48CE-8EF6-0988F50BDD78.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s8hEtI9AI0U
youtube.com/watch?v=c0NoLYrRso8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divide_and_rule
youtube.com/watch?v=0jT50gxC-dU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennium_Challenge_2002
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: greekkangrally.jpg (1536x1020, 363K)

Death to the whore nation of Babylon

Shoutout to all my CIA niggers in this thread! Get to printing those draft papers!

youtube.com/watch?v=s8hEtI9AI0U

Attached: freedom_aint_free.jpg (357x357, 50K)

My big dick just got hard

why are they so fat

Based Lindsey already called it.

Attached: 1568497898602.jpg (805x835, 283K)

What are they going to do? Get their ships sunk? Have the rest of the Saudi Oil fields get turned to rubble? Slap more sanctions?

Play like a Mutt die like a Mutt

Trump is more loyal to Saudi Arabia than America. Prove me wrong.

Iran will nuke mecca, check 'em

Well there we go, this was what the kikes wanted

Attached: Untitled (9).jpg (177x202, 11K)

Just one week after American hero John Bolton was fired Iran has launched an unprovoked attack on the world's energy supply.

The reckless firing of John Bolton was a sad day for America. Bolton's decades of foreign policy experience and openness on his uncompromising pro-America stance were a breath of fresh air in the otherwise corrupt Washington. No one had to wonder where Bolton stood on our adversaries. History will look back on Bolton as someone who wanted to deal with our adversaries while we still could, but Trump pursued the policy of appeasement just like was done with Hitler in the 1930s. In the end, Bolton's policies would have saved lives and prevented a world war.

youtube.com/watch?v=c0NoLYrRso8

Attached: john-bolton-white-house.jpg (1998x1332, 731K)

>inb4 Israel gets double donged

>gets beat by their own false flag game

Sasuga goodliest of goys.
Of course nether Saudi nor USA can acknowledge that some ragtags with drones made from shit passed by their anti-air systems and destroyed like half of Saudi Arabia's oil production in a matter of minutes. And they can't even call this "terrorism" (although they try) because Saudis are at war with Yemen and Houthis, and bomb them at regular basis, so if they complain that Houthis bomb them back, it will look pathetic to no end.

Based.

Attached: 160226-lindsey-graham-0436_5e9c347e2b163b48086871e4ff903d26.nbcnews-fp-1200-800.jpg (1200x800, 80K)

Iran's money will be exposed to Israel as hand-rubbing intensifies.

It was a Russian attack. Now Russian Oil will skyrocket and the U.S. might be dragged into a war leading to a destabilized ME. The Russians can then strengthen Maduro while the U.S. is involved in another ME war. The Russians knew they had to act after Mustachio Bolton quit. They knew most retards would blame Israel or say "muh false flag".

Attached: 1566431890330.jpg (530x652, 184K)

Bolton's revenge

>we must start wars all over the world to prevent world war
Doublethink at it's best.

Based Iran.

>UK foreign affairs minister Andrew Murrison said the strike was "totally unacceptable" and that the "Houthis must stop undermining Saudi Arabia's security by threatening civilian areas and commercial infrastructure".

S*udis will be BTFO by based Iran

Pompeo is out next. Screencap this.

Attached: 4A873A8D-3E6A-46F3-92DF-A2B8C81895A3.jpg (750x547, 147K)

Guarantee you he will leave on his own accord

Praise kek

> t. seething Brit buttlasted that he’s been btfo by spirosanon

Btw:
> British
> white

you mean die for Saudi Arabia

Attached: image.jpg (320x305, 61K)

Dont fuck with my emotions

>go against Trump on policy
>get fired
>tell MSNBC you quit
yep, he’ll leave on his own accord

Attached: EACCDC3A-05E0-4F1B-A593-9326B30AAFF2.jpg (750x704, 390K)

I bet he's in SA pocket. Though Eternal Anglo was always scum of the earth.

>HOW DARE YOU RETALIATE!!!
the kike cryies in pain as it strikes you

nothing is happening you spazzes. nothing ever happens

GoFundme Patreon Apple Jews Defeated

So, was the attack on saudi refineries a kike false flag after all?

>US BLAMES
wait wtf. why is this even our business? why does our government try to find a reason to wedge itself between every pair of warring tribes on earth?

Attached: time for another pointless war apparently.jpg (1966x2048, 678K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divide_and_rule

Should be obvious in 2019

>Lindsay Graham
Imagine being this fake and gay

this one feels a bit different doesnt it. something might actually happen

so the houthi rebels are /our guys/ and based and redpilled right?

Lmao start a world war now guys to avoid a world war later. What did they mean by this?

someone smart quick tell me is it happening or no

John B didn't realize you trolled pol.

GTFO and go back to the Swamp you fucking Draft Dodger who loves to send other ppl off to wars.

perhaps

Wow, what a coincidence! Two days after the FBI says it will release the names of the Saudis involved in the 9/11 FF, a Saudi oil refinery goes up in flames, taking the heat off the KSA head choppers.

Just like 9/11, when on 9/10 Sec Defense Rumsfeld announced that 2.3 TRILLION was missing from the Pentagon, which should of been the lead story on 9/11, but it got buried in the WTC rubble....

Attached: Israel9.11c.jpg (720x720, 454K)

BREAKING:

Confirmed reports of explosions across Tehran

Every single thread (and thank goodness)

can we nuke Albania instead?

Pompeo Blames Iran
is like the
Florida Man
headline.
It starts off like that and then some weird shit always follows.

Lol, the fact that you say 2.3 T missing shows how divorced you are from the facts. Was there actually 2.3 T missing, or 2.3 T that was spent in un-auditable ways in the rising digital age?

I W I N

W
I
N

Attached: Bolton_s_moustache.jpg (845x567, 92K)

as they ignore or even support saudi arabia carpet bombing and essentially attempting to wipe out houthis and anyone in support of the houthis.

Aren't the Saudi's puppets of international Jewry?

Attached: 1568491356771.png (1200x1385, 48K)

this is it isn't it?
this is the opening salvo!

I hope no trees died during that attack

Oooh nooo! That sucks.

Attached: 1522573279061.jpg (590x639, 149K)

MISSING faggot. Watch Donald Rumsfeld say it in his own words and watch the expression on his face, like: "Who gives a fuck!"

Yes their are our /sandniggers/

Attached: 1566157042048.jpg (1182x754, 52K)

post the unfitting music you're listening to as civilization approaches its end

youtube.com/watch?v=0jT50gxC-dU

The technology revolution has transformed organizations across the private sector, but not ours, not fully, not yet. We are, as they say, tangled in our anchor chain. Our financial systems are decades old. According to some estimates, we cannot track $2.3 trillion in transactions. We cannot share information from floor to floor in this building because it's stored on dozens of technological systems that are inaccessible or incompatible.
Secretary of Defense, Donald Rumsfeld. Monday September 10th, 2001

Oh no. You're an idiot :(

Oy vey!

Attached: 1551237729448.jpg (785x731, 295K)

Show me

>Houthis must stop undermining Saudi Arabia's security by threatening civilian areas and commercial infrastructure".
I never really care anymore about the theater that surrounds geopolitical bullshit, but man this guy is a total piece of shit if he said that with a straight face.

What do you mean show you? He just CONFIRMED IT, it's the real deal.

Yes, they're so stupid in Iran that they thought they could inflate oil prices by blowing up refineries in SA and nobody on the entire planet would notice the missiles came from their country.

This is equally as stupid as the "Syrian gas attacks" that kept happening only when Syria was almost finished crushing rebels.

>/our guys/ and based and redpilled right?
They are fucking up the oil-jews so much that KSA hired a bunch of African PMCs, And those PMCs are getting btfo constantly since the houthis are on stimulants and walk everywhere negating any mobility pro-Saudi forces have. To make things worse none of the PMCs have any firesupport and if they do somehow manage to wake someone up in the Saudi army it's always ineffective and late.

Attached: battle-chant.png (657x251, 174K)

CAN'T WAIT

THE WORLD IS DUE FOR ANOTHER MASS CULLING

EMBRACE DEATH, IT'S INEVITABLE AND APART OF LIFE

Im sorry russia bro the kikes own our country. You slavs are ok in my book.

Start war now we can win instead of lose

Being a complete whore for foreign entities. Fuck Graham.

I
am
secret
war
job

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-14 at 7.59.12 PM.png (831x362, 63K)

Iran bombs themselves in a false flag attack to legitimize an attack on Israel

>wew lad

Fucking filthy goat fucking sandnigger towelheads just nuke yourselves already and leave humans alone.

Is id habbening?
Keeb me bosted

JUST BOMB IT GOYIM

Attached: 1561259478295.png (1920x1080, 2.56M)

Nothing to say cuck?

False flag.

US is Israel and Saudi's attack bitch.

China about to beg America to stop

Attached: coincidence.jpg (914x415, 42K)

Bolton is an asshat. And deserved everything he got.

Because the boomers in charge still act like its the cold war.

When will stupid Americans realize they are being played?

>acting National Security Advisor Charles Kupperman
>Kupperman
>(((Kupperman)))
not even a full week into the position and already going to war for israel. just.

Attached: 1550772530127.png (867x207, 55K)

Attached: download.jpg (266x190, 11K)

We are the consumers and meat shields of the world

>being played

the kikes in DC are orchestrating it.

Ill tell you what Americans will not want to get involved in some blood fued between the house of Saud and the Persians.

The most congress and the Pres can do without immense backlash is bombs some shit, special forces and maybe selling bombs to the Saudis.

Go suck israeli dick with your boylover Graham

Trump just uses you stupid Americans to further his personal position. Just like Obama before him. Why are Americans so stupid?

>Houthis must stop undermining Saudi Arabia's security by threatening civilian areas and commercial infrastructure
Oh boy thats fucking rich

>Iran attacked SA unprovoked, out of the blue
>Not kikeland

Suuuurrre buddy, whatever you say

Attached: Hey-Rabbi.jpg (454x600, 168K)

Shut the fuck up costa rica

The fact is the US government relative to how huge our country is a largely irrelevant factor in most of our lives which is why half the country bothering to vote at all is considered good turnout.

>DIE FOR ISRAEL GOY
This is dying for Riyadh though.

If Trump is dumb enough to get directly involved in this instead of just letting the Saudis do the shooting, he deserves his landslide 2020 loss since anyone with a brain stem has known for close to 20 years that war with Iran would be a shitfest that would get thousands of servicemen killed in just the opening salvos.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennium_Challenge_2002

CIA niggers, what can we do to help the memetic warfare without dying for Israel? We burgers love this country

It was missing. i.e unaccounted for.

Usually when the government spends on something covert they file the expense under something else inconspicuous or generic but it is still accounted for and actual records of the expenditure exist at some level (they may be top secret) but in this case it was completely missing.

>this retard believes the half-assed excuse for the missing money

Ahaha, do you know how much 2.3 trillion is you dumbfuck? You couldn't excuse a fraction of that as an "accounting error"

>America first
It makes sense now.

"We cannot TRACK"

>The technology revolution has transformed organizations across the private sector, but not ours, not fully, not yet. We are, as they say, tangled in our anchor chain. Our financial systems are decades old. According to some estimates, we cannot track $2.3 trillion in transactions. We cannot share information from floor to floor in this building because it's stored on dozens of technological systems that are inaccessible or incompatible.
>Secretary of Defense, Donald Rumsfeld. Monday September 10th, 2001
Their IT was shit in 2001.

disagree, I feel like its being swept under the carpet if anything. I dont think war with Iran is part of the kike agenda right now.

we will go to war with iran.
iran will strike back using sleeper cells in the US.
the US will use these attacks as a reason to detain and expel muslims and sympathizers as well as to completely shut down the US borders.
the upcoming presidential election will be suspended.
iran and other muslim nations will attack israel. israel will lose their shit and fire at least one nuke, proving that they have been lying about their possession of nukes.
the president will declare martial law, effectively putting an end to protests, blm, feminazi movements, etc.
iran will be obliterated along with israel.
the russians will flex muscle for show but will jump on the bandwagon, expelling or liquidating political dissidents such as muslims, jews, etc.
germany will uprise and expell muslims, jews and other invaders.
france will surrender immediately along with canada.
the war will branch out into all muslim controlled nations and will result in the elimination of islam from the earth.
the end result will be the elimination of all hostile peoples and will result in global peace.
no more israel, no more muslims, no more problems.
come at me.