HAPPENING! GOOGLE BANS CHRISTIANS!

Attached: 1540910243191.jpg (476x604, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

justice.gov/crt/combating-religious-discrimination-and-protecting-religious-freedom-12
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck Jewgle

>GOOGLE BANS CHRISTIANS!

Attached: 1554960356216.jpg (152x254, 24K)

This, also fuck kikestianity.

Attached: 1541205159590.png (169x241, 117K)

>Censorship of Christians should terrify the enemies of Christianity
When will these boomer get a clue?

Just call him Isa and sue them for Islamophobia if they censor you.

The commies only know how to push until they need to be thrown out of the helicopter for the good of the world.

Easter Worshippers BTFO

This is how it will always be with Russian Kikes at any helm..

You’re joking right?

I'm very glad all this corporate censorship is happening. The biggest supporters of our current system have been """conservative""" Christians who worship companies. Get fucked protestant cunts

>this should terrify Liberals and Muslims
Why? It's their 2nd most hated group after white people in general.
This is why conservatives never win, they're too retarded to see reality.

There are youtube videos on this with thousands of views already. Google is losing subtlety.

Why are shitter ricans so goddamned retarded? Can't even fix fucking roads properly ffs

when they take back over, you best be ready for what they're going to do

It's amusing that these fools don't get it yet, Google is a jewish company and hates Christians.

jews running wild all over you

good
religious nuts are no better than the schizo retards

Nothing to do with Christianity and everything to do with censorship. You think they will stop at Christians? Fuck you are the worst kind of retarded.

That doesn't make Christianity good.

No, it is specifically targeting whites, you moron.

It's just jews trying to trigger the redneck masses to vote for Jewnald Rump, like the previous 2 fake leaks telling them "OY VEY, THEY ARE ATTACKING THE GOD EMPEROR, PATRIOTS" but any non-retard knows they played both sides.

When it hits them they'll start caring. But it wont because they aren't white, you bluepilled faggot.

Yeah, Trump's a kike shill and a honeypot for white christian retards, they should be smart and vote for...? Uh...

They celebrate censorship of anyone they disagree with

JEWGLE BANS CHRISTIANITY!?
wooot...

Attached: Satans synagogue.jpg (800x419, 117K)

Attached: 25255241.jpg (2048x2297, 1.15M)

Wtf i love google now.

Nothing will happen. They own the media and story will never get to the 400 million normies.

Shocked? Christians will be beheaded soon. Besides the ones that already have been.

Sue them, they have to bake the cake.

If life teaches you anything it's that no one has any morals, they'll still use it despite this

when will you realize the 400 million normies are the source of the problem and not based Google?

Don't really care, Christcucks bend over to import invaders, cuck for their daughter's murderers, and they are the original Globalists.

Attached: 1527371187341.jpg (1080x1080, 177K)

Christcucks getting what they deserve. Import more Somalis you fucking faggots.

Christians gave Jews their power so it's their own fault

>Catholicism
>Christianity

My gosh My nation is full of idiots like yourself

Sue them, cant discriminate based on religion, you just got served up a slam dunk lawsuit against google

Most groups support the unjust suppression of other groups because they know if they're in power, they're not going to use it against themselves. Supporting universal treatment for all is unironically extremely white.

The Jews fear Christianity.

Ok, so what are you and how many White kids have you made?

Stay in your country.

>My real form of Christianity hasn't been tried.

You all kiss nigger feet and racemix. Find me a church that isn't explicitly against this. You can't because (((God))) is a nigger lover like you.

So has every Jewish org, most all Atheist groups, and any Pagan group that has women in it.

Subversion is not proof of Jack shit. Per capita only Christians have been producing White kids and opposing this BS in any noteable numbers.

Yet the Christians can’t seem to figure out that the jews hate them and want them dead.

>HAPPENING!
>23 July 2019
a bit late there, OP, but fuck google

Attached: 541EE59D-30B8-4751-8B5F-0C706B000701.jpg (1242x1490, 793K)

Go here
justice.gov/crt/combating-religious-discrimination-and-protecting-religious-freedom-12
Read up on it, then report your case.. Google will do a settlement...

yep, there is no such thing as Judeo-Christian values

Did you literally just group me with a group of people that don’t even read the KJV Bible?

Also that’s all false, God spoke about breeding within your own tribe.
Lastly if it was not for large government and organized religion like the tulmud and Catholicism we would not even have any blacks in America

Jewgle fears the Christian

czech’d!

Attached: AC9CB333-2365-4B53-BC59-169797B65176.png (740x703, 38K)

Because majority of Christians are fake abs don’t actually study the KJV Bible

Attached: PepeCrusader.jpg (600x600, 55K)

oh boy this'll wake up the caved head bashed brain dumbshit propaganda programmed masses

Attached: sure.gif (500x281, 3.47M)

Only LDS and Protestant Fundamentalists.
The main activity of all other denominations is helping Brown People.
White Catholics are all heretics who use birth control.

Attached: 1565065748136.jpg (1236x1258, 297K)

>Every Christian, Muslim and liberal

God I hate Christ cucks, when will they understand that liberals and Muslims hate Christians and love big goverment and anything that hurts white society.

>when will they understand
never

Your god is weak and pathetic. Real god’s only ac about power and doing what’s best for your own genetic interests. Fuck feeling guilt, shame and bending the knee for your enemies.

I want to worship a god that truly wants the best for me and my people and smiles upon me as I defeat my enemies instead of condemning me to hell for it

Joo
Hundred bucks

>Google will do a settlement
without admitting guilt

>The boomer doesn't understand that the enemy wants to destroy him.

Attached: 1507108776870.png (1500x753, 677K)

Attached: Muh tacos.png (500x665, 76K)

because they will suffer the same consequences faggot idiot faggot x 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Attached: briansletzer.png (448x672, 445K)

This is why Latin American countries and our useless "territory" don't amount to anything. They blame their shortcomings on corporations.

This is why Latin American countries don't amount to anything. Don't understand economics and basic common sense. Blame hurricanes on capitalism. Except this shitty one is our territory so we have to whip out our tits for the little fuckers every 20 minutes.

Yeah lets kill schizos. I can sense you're a hitler guy?

Finally, something censorship is doing right.

No they wont, they aren't white and the censorship is specifically there to target whites.

>worship a God that agrees with all much fucked up thoughts and wants to please me.

Yep....leafs have reached peak degeneracy. Selfish narcissistic motherfuckers.

>Jul 23 2019
Come on