Have you applied for your alarm gun already?

More and more Germans are acquiring the permit they need to carry a gas pistol, a newspaper has reported. The number has more than doubled in the last five years.

>Some 640,000 Germans now have an alarm gun license, some 30,000 more than at the end of last year.
>The number has risen hugely since 2014, when some 260,000 people carried such a license.

>At least since the events at the Cologne cathedral square on New Year's Eve in 2015 people apparently feel more and more unsafe.

>Experts have warned that they closely resemble real firearms and can still be lethal at very close range, and Malchow also warned against potential problems created by the abundance of starting pistols on the streets.

dw.com/en/more-germans-applying-for-alarm-gun-licenses/a-50266489

Attached: 38735983_303.jpg (700x394, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com/translate?sl=de&tl=en&u=https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schreckschusswaffe
knife-blog.com/german-knife-law/
outdoormesser.de/Messerrecht-Trageverbot
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What the hell is this toy gun shit?

>need a license for a bb gun
OH NO NO

Better than nothing I say

It's not even that. Gas guns just make loud noises, bb guns are prohibited except very weak ones.

You need a license for any air gun over 6 ft/lbs in Deutschland, IIRC?

Lol is that like a rape whistle?

You are not allowed to carry air guns, only gas guns that don't shoot anything.

>can still be lethal at very close range
Hans that's a BB gun.

Attached: 1541976432416.jpg (1024x1004, 211K)

>You are not allowed to carry air guns

Sorry, I meant just owning

What exactly do those do?

Pic related is my "Truck Gun" and it fires real live 9mm Luger.

Attached: Nog_Hammer.jpg (1280x720, 254K)

Yes, however getting such a license is basically a no issue, you can only have really weak bb guns like airsoft in practice.

Germans are a bunch of fucking idiots.

Just her a real gun you retards, it's not that hard.
>hurr durr, but I need to store it...
Nobody cares, so no, you don't. Keep it next to your bed.

They don't do anything beyond beeing annoyingly loud

The current German government is an occupational government which violates international law. Merkel is a protege of the genocidal maniac who ran East Germany. The Third Reich never officially surrendered. The German media is controlled by (((allies))) until 2099.

translate.google.com/translate?sl=de&tl=en&u=https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schreckschusswaffe
>Shockweapons , also referred to as gas or signal weapons , are pistols and revolvers that, unlike sharp firearms, do not fire projectiles , but are designed to fire various types of space and irritant gas cartridges. The barrels of these weapons are equipped with barriers or equivalent devices to prevent the projectile from being fired.
wtf m8

why not just carry a knife at this point?

It's ridiculous, throwing sand in people's faces is a more viable weapon than gas guns

Outlawed

Oh you poor souls :( how is that working for you by the way, have deaths went down to zero? I mean that is what we're told would happen.

They don't have freedom in Germany.

That why:

Any kind of Balisong and OTF’s are strictly banned. Never bring one of those to Germany without an official permit, not even a press sample in a locked box. The possession of Butterfly knives and OTF’s is a penal offence, that can be penalized with up to one year in prison or financial penalty. Automatic knives, that eject the blade sideways, are banned if the blade length exceeds 8.5 cm or if the blade consists of more than one sharp edge.

A person is also guilty of criminal possession of a weapon when he or she possesses any firearm, electronic stun gun (Taser), gravity knife, pilum ballistic knife, metal knuckle knife, cane sword, plastic knuckles, metal knuckles, chuka stick, tear gas cartridge, sand bag, sandclub, wrist-brace type slingshot or slungshot, shirken or any type of edged fighting equipment i.e. “Kung Fu stars”.

knife-blog.com/german-knife-law/

why is the barrel absurdly long?

Why not enter a gun club, get a license for a real gun and carry a knife within legal specifications?

The truth is that Umarex and co.are selling overpriced toys that give a false sense of security.

Wrong
This thread is filled with blackpilled children with no idea of reality.

But you can carry a regular axis-locking folder, or even a fixed-blade fighting knife, right?

(knives are really bad self-defense weapons, but I guess it's better than nothing)

Flag checks out.

No we can't.

And they look like real guns?
That's kind of cool, we should really get those in America. I'm trying to find a present for my 8 year old nephew and a little noisemaker like that sounds perfect.
They really require you have a license for these?

You're better off with a high lumen flashlight and a club or crowbar.

Knives that can be legally possessed and carried

Fixed blades with blade length under 12 cm (4.72 in.) can be carried visible or concealed. The measurement is taken from the tip to the most forward parts of the scales, the length of the sharp edge is not important.
Folding knives that can be opened with one hand and do not lock the blade.
Folding knives that ca be opened with two hands only and lock the blade.

Uhhhhh it's literally nothing. A toy car is no substitute for a real car. A fucking baseball bat is better that whatever shot you have Hans

>Folding knives that ca be opened with two hands only and lock the blade.
What, exactly, ensures that a folding knife can only be opened with two hands? Lack of a thumb stud? Serious question.

That's a Glock, it comes in 3 sizes normally,
Small, Medium, and Large, as you can see on the image.
you don't wanna see an XL
>having to teach euros about guns

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.46M)

He's lying, only certain knives like butterfly knives are prohibited in general.

Lack of a thumbstud and auto or drop opening etc

You could easily tie a knife to a long stick or make your own firearm and be much better prepared without having to do any paperwork.

GoFundme Patreon Apple Jews Defeated

Baseball bats are really not very good weapons, but more importantly they can't be casually carried around in public.

>gas pistol
A slightly less shitty airsoft? I guess it's better than nothing.

>Germany
>gas gun
The Hebrews will not be happy about this.

No spydercos ;)

>people shit their pants when you start shooting them in the face with the gas gun
>can use pepper spray gas for additional butthurt
>can use gas gun to pistol whip someone
>alarms everyone nearby and attacker is likely to fuck off through the noise

That's a lawyer's way of describing a knife with a little button on it you can press and a spring inside so it jumps out.
Apparently the lawmaker saw too many Latinos in movies.

If they're metal or some other mostly hard material you can use them as a club and pistol whip people with it.

Airsoft shoot at least something, gas guns just make loud noises

Every fixed blade and practically folding knife longer than 5cm are prohibited to carry.

Gas guns are awesome.
I already killed 24 refugees and gypsies with it.

You can buy blank guns in the US, although I don't know why you'd want one. It's really not a toy for an 8 year old, unless you want him to go deaf.

Zink alloy / pot metal mostly I think

Or you just get a real gun.

You are wrong. Even spydercos are prohibited. If you can open it with one hand, it is prohibited. That's the law and the knife companies adapted to this law.

Latino checking in

Wrong.

It's used for leverage so you can throw the glocknade further.

Attached: 6192505_orig.jpg (355x355, 9K)

Incredible load of bullshit. I own a machete and a knife that can be opened witz one hand, both fully legal. You are simply a disinfo retard.

Nigger I didn't say they weren't, I explained the origin.
Learn the fuck to read and stop lying about German laws in this thread you commie nigger.

You're gonna get that kid shot by cops.

Out-the-front and "automatic" blades look like they're already banned specifically under German law (they are in most places in the US too, it's bullshit but hard to get worked up about).

It's a low double digits number like 11.5cm or so

He asked why, not all the details. Why do you have a stupidly long pistol?

I got mine last week!

Attached: giphy (5).gif (640x360, 2.36M)

And he is kinda right. The Glock 34 is blocky af

Accuracy

its illegal and a gas pistol is just as good.

Longer it can reduce felt recoil with the weight distribution

>Mutts trying to demoralise fellow white men

That is exactly why your pathetic country is not salvagable. Your overwhelming desire to shit on your neighbour no matter how harmful it might be will lead to you being overrun by spics and massacred by Iranians and Chinese, and I wont cry a tear for one.

You are the retard if you don't know the law. It is not my fault that they exist.

outdoormesser.de/Messerrecht-Trageverbot

Seit April 2008 gilt in Deutschland ein öffentliches Trageverbot für bestimmte Messer (§42 a WaffG).

Betroffene Messertypen sind:
- Klappmesser mit Arretierung und einhändig auszuklappender Klinge

It's not. Just become a gun club member

>illegal
We have literally millions of legal gun owners in Germany you fucking lying retard.
Get the fuck off my board, cunt.

Inferior. Cap guns with ring caps were the patrician choice.

Attached: 865120764787.png (500x479, 411K)

DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS DEMORALIZING DISINFO
KNIFES AND SWORDS OF ALL KINDS ARE FREE TO OWN

Gas pistols sound very worrying
>defending yourself with a blank firing gun
I suppose it can be considered a step in the right direction

I posted the original picture. And the reasoning for the 17L is purely about accuracy.

dann trag halt einen langen spitzen schraubenzieher

still illegal to carry a gun with you.
a gas pistol can be carried with the kleinen waffenschein everywhere.

its illegal to carry a gun

Hey retard
Learn
To
Read
>Nigger I didn't say they weren't, I explained the origin.
How you are so fucking stupid?

Yeah, the good thing is everybody here can figure it out in 10 seconds with google retard. But keep trying.

now i remember why people hated me as a kid

>can easily make you blind deaf and cripple you for life that way, thats no toy
I know a guy that got shot in the ear, he aint hearing shit ever again in that ear.

Attached: Alyssa Milano.jpg (885x1316, 313K)

Why the fuck would you carry a gas pistol when you can just get a boltpistol with 2 shots that is classified as a "toy" in Germany due to its open build so completely unregulated and can kill a man easily from a distance?

>dann trag halt einen langen spitzen schraubenzieher
I actually do carry something similar to a screw driver daily

I have the perspective of an American who CC's a S&W Shield
I don't have the same experiences that you and your people have

Okay achmed.

In the US if you pulled one out as an adult people would think it was real and you'd likely get shot.

(Getting shot after pulling a gun out mostly happens only if you're retarded, which if you own one of these in the US you might be)

Swords are indeed legal, even available on Amazon. My oldest sister and I bought 2 when she celebrated her 18th birthday.

That's true

Said the kraut while his son is stabbed and wife and daughter raped by the refugees they let in

Geez you went full 17 did you?
Hit the moon with it?
This is mine.
I feel very insufficient now.....

Attached: IMG_0467.jpg (4000x3000, 2.82M)

I simply cannot fathom being
disarmed. It is like being trapped in prison or elementary school.

so you only make your vict..attacker a permanent cripple instead of dead meat and you are safe from the Law.
much more satisfying long term.

I carry a tire iron

gas pistol is fine for self defense

My post about the S/M/L was a shitpost I don't really know anything about guns, but I assume longer barrel would be more accurate / reduces angle variation of bullets leaving the barrel.

>American interracial crime statistics
Glass houses, Johnny, it's a lot worse in your shithole than mine.

East Germany run by ((Erich Wolfe)))...STASI leader??? Didn't (((Erich Wolfe))) help (((Michael Chertoff))) set up the DHS(Department of Homeland Security) as a result of 9/11 and the (((Patriot Act)))? Autists, look into it and post the sauce.

>Swords are indeed legal
I was talking about carrying, I don't know what he meant.

You are safe from the law when you defend yourself and I want my enemies dead, I don't want some shitskin to leech of my nation for decades.

do you carry that in your purse?

Coat pocket.

this is all because of joerg sprave

There you go, retards, now stop talking about useless gas guns and just get completely unregulated guns like this if you want to concealed carry.
youtube.com/watch?v=iMptz_k4drQ