The US fully supports Saudi Arabia

>The US fully supports Saudi Arabia

Trump is a kike slave

Attached: 1568503656713.png (622x531, 63K)

Attached: Trueeuropean.jpg (700x484, 80K)

>>The US fully supports Saudi Arabia

Attached: 1554960356217.jpg (152x254, 24K)

We are an owned vassal state. What did you expect. All U.S citizens are slaves to Israel.

>Trump is a kike slave
No shit faggot, what was your first clue?

kys shill

Attached: 1111111111111.jpg (543x550, 55K)

based

Attached: alexis-kentriki.jpg (620x460, 40K)

can WWIII just start already? all this anticipation is killing me

Attached: 1489375222374.png (362x358, 8K)

Give me another week, I'm waiting for a scope in the mail.

Iran did it. The attacks came from the North, from Iraq + the drones were too sophisticated for Houthis

Attached: Capture.jpg (601x907, 86K)

A pack of half starved and economically isolated houthis have been kicking Saudi ass for years so the Saudis are going after a much better armed and not economically isolated target? Sure. In schlomo's wildest dreams. It's about time the wahabbis got dethroned. They've become a disgrace to Mohammed like the modern day kikes are a disgrace to Moses.

FUCK I DON'T WANNA DIE IN THE DESERT
I JUST MET A CATHOLIC QT

Attached: 1515401388109.png (601x601, 401K)

Kikeistan attacked Shia militias from within Iraq first. Two can play at that game. Iran just plays it better than the kikes.

BASED ZEIHAN POSTER

Attached: jCfYotO6_400x400.jpg (400x400, 32K)

>war starts
>Forced to fight for kike Jews

How do we stop this guys

Attached: 0B6D1116-FCB6-4B9C-97FD-818532BD4269.jpg (650x489, 66K)

>or something

You don't. The world needs a good purge.

not everyone in the army is a combatant

Attached: image.jpg (585x985, 195K)

Would you rather we let the fucking oil market collapse and basically destroy the world's economy? The Saudi's will get what's coming to them, but we have to wait until the world isn't dependent on oil anymore.

>Would you rather we let the fucking oil market collapse and basically destroy the world's economy
Yes.

yes a purge of fighting age white men and jewish enemies in the east. thats what we really need!
fuck you schlomo i'm not participating!

why are you flipping out over desert kike stuff?

There are NO good sides.

It’s happening.

Fucking just start it already shut the fuck up. Or get the fuck off the pot.

Attached: ACB4A336-0E57-4514-8618-A8F4AE7A809C.jpg (266x190, 9K)

fuck it who cares. we gotta get off the sandnigger juice sooner or later, might as well just go for it!

we should let the europoors scramble to build the capability to do it themselves or pay the protection money for NATO

you don’t have a choice

Guys get prepared remember those sleeper cell shits. What if the oil refinery was the signal to prepare! If power goes out, be ready.

A lot of the army and navy are filled with Tyrone and Jose. If that’s your thing.

>one post by this ID

No, the sleeper cells attack when we start blowing up Iran.

listen kike, i'm a man, and a man has free will despite the beliefs of this age. i can do whatever i want and i'm not gonna be your bitch.

again, you don’t have a choice.

Uh.. yeah? How is this news? Are you that new that you don't even know about the petrodollar?

The US has an agreement with oil rich countries that they'll sell their oil in Dollars only and in turn they offer them "protection". What does this mean? Whomever wants to buy Saudi oil, for instance, has to do it with Dollars. How do you obtain Dollars? You trade with the US. That's why the US is in the middle east in the first place. This has nothing to do with Trump himself. It's a very old arrangement.

The more dune coons kill each other the better.

And pretty much at this point if you're still in the U.S. military you want to die for ZOG.

Your long explanation is basically saying nothing at all really. We know this, but we are going to war no really questions about it, if we don’t then this is the biggest cock tease and pull of the last 5 years. They literally blew up their biggest fucking refinery.

I'm not flipping out, it's funny watching karma in action. The moskike alliance will get wrecked right out of the gate. Going to b comedy gold.

More like we’ll bomb Iran to hell for Israel, the curious question that I’m asking is, that if we regime change Iran what will we change it too? the shah? Commies?

greater israel probably.

I don’t think the Iranians are gonna allow that...

well in regards to that sentiment i actually agree with our rabbi here:

I'm replying to the OP who's bashing Trump for something that he didn't do. And yes, war with Iran is likely inevitable. But who knows when it will be. Iran has no hostile intentions towards its neighbors when the US is itching for any excuse to "liberate" them. The Saudis have hit themselves, arranged it to happen through a 3rd party or, as always, it was the Jews. Regardless, war with Iran doesn't benefit the US; only Israel. Nuke Israel and systematically eliminate every living Jew on Earth, and we'll be free. Bonus points for killing all the Muslims too.