Now that it's 100% conclusive that we're living in a simulation, how will you live your life, user?

Now that it's 100% conclusive that we're living in a simulation, how will you live your life, user?

Attached: simmy.png (615x363, 265K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tKQFAMKaAyA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: hello i am huwhite55.jpg (600x401, 92K)

Skydive off Empire State.

but what if it hasn't happened yet and we're still living in the base reality?

Who is to say the people simulating us aren't simulations themselves that were simply started earlier than us? Does it matter? Continue to struggle against the inevitable like a good simulation, I suppose. Maybe I'll provide some useful data to somebody.

worst jre ever. my god joe rogan is dumb. for a while i think he though he was dismantling the theory, he actually thought he was posing a challenge for that guy. he had no idea that he is just fucking dumb.

baldfag couldn't answer rogan's question, though. what if it's not option 1 or 2 but it hasn't happened yet? isn't that super likely?

lol not sure if serious

seems like you don't understand the theory and can't answer the question, just like baldfag. rogan found a flaw in his theory so baldfag kept changing the subject to preposterous mad scientist scenarios.

lol yeah thats probably it.
you lift dont you

In addition to being stupid, Rogan was disrespectful to the guy who actually came up with the ideas that blew his mind when they were told to him by Elon Musk or Sam Harris (he asks him whether he's familiar with their work). Meanwhile, he gives nice treatment to scam artists and hucksters like Christopher Ryan or Lawrence Krauss.

>What if it hasn't happened yet
That is explicitly marked as a possibility in the argument.

>can't answer the question
>changes the subject like baldfag

lol honestly thought you were trolling rather than dumb.
here it is:
if it is option 3, it is much more likely we are in a simulation rather than the species that develops the tech to make these simulations. this is because as a species that will have by that time become technologically mature (forget the phrase bald guy used) such that we will be able to run countless sims. think of all the instances of computer games being run right now by the human race. as computing power gets better, quantum computers or whatever comes after that etc, there are simply going to be vastly more sims than base species running sims. so we are far more likely to be one of those sims.
yes, we could just happen to be a base civilization, just the same way that we might just choose the right lottery numbers, but we probably arent/wont.
its not fucking difficult mate.
inb4
>i was just pretending to be retarded

Simulation theories are just scientists realizing christfags were right the whole time.

>will have by that time
right, but what if it hasn't happened yet? where's your evidence that it's happened? isn't what you're claiming pure speculation? also, the theory is pseudoscience as it's unfalsifiable. you're not as smart as you think you are.

Its also infinitely more likely for the universe to exist in a state where every particle is not in causal contact with any others...heat death.

Yet here we are.

nothing is true. all is permitted.

can i get a link faggots?

>right, but what if it hasn't happened yet? where's your evidence that it's happened?
yes! it might not have happened yet! we might be a or the base civilization that is still on its way to becoming technologically mature! but if we assume we are in option 3, then it is more likely we are not the base civilization! omfg
there cannot be any evidence either way... sure you can call it falsifiable if you want because we are never going to be able to tell if we are in a simulation.... i would assume.

what is coomer on joe rogan?

Attached: nofap_day2.png (512x512, 383K)

*unfalsifiable

>Its also infinitely more likely for the universe to exist in a state where every particle is not in causal contact with any others...heat death.

>Yet here we are.

Funny you should mention that, the same guy actually came up for a simple explanation for that very observation. Spoiler: it should not be any kind of surprise.

There really is a vast difference between people that understand basic probability and those that do not.

>Now that it's 100% conclusive that we're living in a simulation

Attached: retardation.png (559x500, 205K)

>I can't comprehend why time and space operate the way they do therefore it must be bad programming and we're in a simulation because I AM VERY SMART!

what life, i've been on lock down since 2015.

Attached: no u.jpg (621x346, 196K)

We have coomed into a new reality.

I'm sorry user but you are so goddam stupid dumb. We know we live in a simulation beta. If you fly near the edge of the earth the frame rate slows down and everything is all low detail looking.

calm down, nigel. the theory is not falsifiable, therefore it's no different than any of the creation myths. also, baldfag is assuming that a 4d spacetime paradigm is correct and that all possible events have already happened, which implies a deterministic universe. this contradicts qm, and that's a big problem.

The problem with this hypothesis is the same as mulitverse theories. There's no way to see outside and even if we could somehow be 100% certain they're true, it wouldn't change anything.

thanks user, ive seen those dumbed down yt docus too that talk about how time slows down around greater mass, like a computer slows down when processing greater amount of data

This. Its just scientism trying to explain what has already been explained, but with an edgy nihilistic twist

what you say may or may not be true, but that sure as fuck is not the argument joe rogan was giving.

look for cheat codes.

That's what drugs are.

Gnostics have been telling us about the Simulacrum for thousands of years.

The Architect of this Artifice is the Demiurge.

have to admit, ever since listening to that graham hancock and randal carlson i have a new found respect for religious books. and simulation theory really is scientist talking about the possibility of a creator lol

The entirety of this theory relies on the non existence of the soul. And, also, presupposes that because computer simulations can mimic reality it is therefore true that reality is a simulation and it couldnt possibly be the case that computers are able to simulate what we have observed of reality and that being so does not qualify the nature of reality in any way at all.

rogan was arguing out of ignorance but happened to have the most parsimonious position, therefore the correct one. if all of baldfag's assumptions are correct, then he would be correct.

Atheists really have to have some creationist theory of their own don’t they

Another problem with simulations is the assumption that a simulated universe is something advanced civilizations would be interested in, in the first place. What exactly is the need for a simulated universe if you are someone who possesses the technology to create one? You can make a case for fun and/or boredom but you could argue a more complex universe which is the base reality would be intrinsically be more fun than a simpler, simulated one.

shitty bait

>it couldnt possibly be the case that computers are able to simulate what we have observed of reality
maybe, if we are in a simulation, it is not like the real reality at all. this universe we are in, if it is a simulation, might be far smaller and simpler than the real universe.
but none of this is was i was talking about, im not saying the theory is right, scroll up, i was just laughing at joe rogan thinking he had the guy on the ropes with what he was saying. he fucking wasnt, he didnt fucking understand it lol thats all

>Another problem with simulations is the assumption that a simulated universe is something advanced civilizations would be interested in, in the first place. What exactly is the need for a simulated universe if you are someone who possesses the technology to create one?
then that would be option 2. we are talking on the assumption that we are in option 3

why would a civilization be interested in creating red dead redemption 2 if it had the ability to create it in the first place?

Videogame gameplay is a combined experience of your base reality experience and simulated one. You could argue that most of the fun comes from the fact that you know it's not real. (stuff like videogame violence etc) To be truly stuck in RDR2 without any knowledge of the outside world is a horrifying prospect.

That snownigger has a mega brain.
He's an intellectual giant.

Joey Rogan is a psuedo intellectual MANLET.
FUCK JOE ROGAN!

maybe it is a horrifying prospect. doesnt mean an advanced civilization wouldnt do it. but maybe you are right, maybe option 2 is most likely. the bald guy did not want to put a probability on that side of things, probably because who the fuck knows.
none of this changes how dumb joe rogan is though, which is all i was talking about.

How can something be 100% conclusive if scientists can't observe it, study it, experiment in it, or do anything on it?

This is why i fucking hate people like Musk and his fanboys or athiests who believe in simulation 'theory' - they are all for science and observation, but God forbid not believing in something you can't observe. Little hypocritical don't you think? These people are no better than hardcore bible thumps.

If we are living in a simulation? Who the fuck cares? Doesn't change a single thing in your life knowing it.

Nick Bostrom has the same giant super brain as Jacob Rothschild

Attached: 20190914_185117.jpg (484x322, 112K)

>That snownigger has a mega brain.
>He's an intellectual giant.
>Joey Rogan is a psuedo intellectual MANLET.
>FUCK JOE ROGAN!
Rogan was asking legit concerning questions and this beta shill was like "dn't worry about it".

Attached: cia gnostic brainwashing.jpg (474x598, 77K)

CIA GNOSTIC BRAINWASHING

Attached: crowley Gnostic.jpg (474x547, 27K)

>CIA GNOSTIC BRAINWASHING

Attached: archon gnostic shills.jpg (474x414, 22K)

I never understood the significance of the "simulation" theory. Seems like a numale way of saying we live within a dream or thought of God, which is an ancient idea that's pretty well engrained in people already

>>CIA GNOSTIC BRAINWASHING

Attached: gnostic tranny alchemy.jpg (465x700, 101K)

>>>CIA GNOSTIC BRAINWASHING

Attached: matrix wakoski brothers.jpg (1024x615, 76K)

>>>>CIA GNOSTIC BRAINWASHING

Attached: GNOSTIC luciferian BLAVATSKY.jpg (300x413, 25K)

>>>>>CIA GNOSTIC BRAINWASHING

Attached: dugin alt-right gnostic commie.jpg (192x270, 19K)

Fuck mini brain rogan

I will continue to wait for black hole sun (projector) to come and take them all away. So, will continue to live like normally I guess.

Sure, I mean, who knows, maybe they could have some motives that are way beyond our comprehension at this point. I'm generally working under the assumption that the more complex universe is the more interesting one by default and the things that make universe interesting are the conscious beings and their experiences and not the base universe itself. That's why I think Fermi's paradox is bullshit, too. I don't think advanced civilizations would look to spread out and disconnect from each other, colonizing the entire galaxies. I think they would rather stick together with their fellow beings, because outside of life there's not really much to the universe itself.

The room ding dong

>simulation
You mean the jewish cope to not believe in God?

Stop worshiping psuedo-science scripted shills.

CIA GNOSTIC BRAINWASHING

Attached: feminism gnosis.jpg (457x548, 27K)

the bald guys argument makes the assumption that one day computing power and other technology will be such that we can create totally life like simulations, where the "people" in them are basically conscious. its not that far out there for say 10000 years time. the argument is that there is no known law of physics that would prevent it.
then things fall into the three optionsL
1. civilizations wipe themselves out before getting there.
2. they get there but lose interest in this sort of thing
3. we are probably one of the sims, but there is a slim chance we are a civilization on its way to getting that sort of tech and creating sims down the line

its not really that far out there when you think about it.

I've considered getting an Oculus Quest but reports of it not being very comfortable, having a bad battery life, and a mediocre gaming selection have kept me off. Maybe the next version will be worth getting but by then PS5VR should be out.

Attached: archons.jpg (240x210, 8K)

>I don't think advanced civilizations would look to spread out and disconnect from each other
and yet that is exactly what we are doing more and more

>nature good
>technology bad
i like joe rogan but why is he such a brainlet

Attached: loadingbrainlet.gif (500x493, 631K)

You're NOT living in a sim you bonehead !

Jesus......people are dumb enough to believe anything that comes out of so-called "scientists".

Just remember.......Michio Kaku, touts the official 9/11 story because......
youtube.com/watch?v=tKQFAMKaAyA

>where the "people" in them are basically conscious
Define 'conscious'. That is the really hard part. Harder than just about any other definition that you can come up with. This is why you should take this sort of thing with a grain of salt.

Yeah on a personal level, but not when it comes to information. Not having to talk to your neighbors or relatives may be preferable to a lot of people but they sure wouldn't chose to go to Andromeda without an internet connection.

i expect i will get vr when it becomes really good, i can imagine it being crazy addictive and keeping me out of society a fair bit.
but look how many faggots have their face stuck in their phone all day, disconnected from real society. people going out less, socializing less, more online, more people not having sex, not dating, the opposite of what you say is whats happening right now. maybe that will change, but maybe not. computer shit is going to just get more and more absorbing. vr is surely going to get to Total Recall level absorption at some point.

>trillion to one odds

i believe it

Damn....

Attached: 1884A9F1-1A23-445E-A48E-9EEC642FF949.jpg (406x550, 32K)

It's literally just bullshit psuedointellectual masturbation.

It's the exact same shit as people jerking off going "Dude what if we're all like, just part of someones dream?"

It's just a "probable" as this simulation bullshit but by throwing computers into it they are pretending they are somehow smarter than everyone else shilling the same thing before them.

ive always considered traffic, lanes, highways etc as ways to transfer information be it cars or ourselves or documents we carry etc, pic related pretty cool

>nature no real
>escapism real

Attached: merchant Lucian Freud.jpg (1010x686, 258K)

if you believe in a soul, then it becomes less difficult to accept, sure. if you have more of an atheist view of animals though, then its not unreasonable to think we will have total understanding of the brain at some point. maybe that will be in 2000 or 20000 years, but at some point.

sim theory is one of the few reasons i actually believe in a God or creator. I mean its makes perfect sense to be frank, even god would need some mechanism to create us

It does not and can not matter to us whether we are in a simulation or not so it’s pointless to wonder if we are or are not in a simulation. We can’t know the difference

Got hit in the head too many times.

Anyone familiar with basic physiognomy will dismiss this man's ramblings out of the gate.

>sim theory is one of the few reasons i actually believe in a God or creator. I mean its makes perfect sense to be frank, even god would need some mechanism to create us
Brainwashing

Attached: conspiracy yoda false flags.jpg (500x575, 49K)

Dont give 2shits about it .

Attached: 1563581500987.gif (978x827, 1.29M)

so you do not feel that at some point, maybe in 2000 years, a Sims game will be imperceptible from reality? i dont think its unreasonable to assume that technology gets there, if we dont get wiped out or sent back to the stone age.
and if you accept this assumption, the three options make sense and cover all scenarios.

>but look how many faggots have their face stuck in their phone all day, disconnected from real society. people going out less, socializing less, more online, more people not having sex, not dating, the opposite of what you say is whats happening right now. maybe that will change, but maybe not. computer shit
Sure, but I think it's more of a case of a perverted type of socialization than no socialization at all. People become shutins who play videogames but they don't play single player games, they play the most social multiplayer ones they could find. So saying they're disconnected wouldn't technically be true, they probably just as much connected as they ever were, just not to their immediate surroundings. I think the basic need to be connected will always be there, it just may manifest in different ways.

I would exit the simulation immediately.

btw phaggot op has one post

>Anyone familiar with basic physiognomy will dismiss this man's ramblings out of the gate.
kek

Attached: kissanger.jpg (474x1055, 47K)

I have dream ja vu all the time.

If this is a simulation why can I feel pain?

>physiognomy
>every living creature on earth dreams
>while dreaming dreams are completely indistinguishable from the waking world.
Don't you think that it's probably that given that there are an infinite amount of dreams being had in an infinite universe that it is PROBABLE that we are all just part of someones dream?
It just makes sense when you think about it logically after all. It's just simple probability.

I like the "blue brain project" immensely (is it still a thing?), but short of an effort of that scale, I doubt we will ever know. It won't happen in my lifetime, but I also tend to think it never will. If we do discover it, I think it will not be something that emerges at an individual level, but will end up being much larger areas that may give impressions of individuality, but are really much larger in scale (I really prefer individualism thought). Just my drug-induced thoughts on this. I can't prove a fucking thing.

The same way I always have, because none of us will ever experience what it's like outside the simulation, if he's right. This reality is all we get, so do something with it.

Are you high?

You must have specifically asked for this. Your base reality self must is a masochist.

Pain is a feature of the simulation.

Trying to find out how to access terminal.

didn't mean to quote the physiognomy thing in my reply, just hecked up.

connected, but in a simulation! one day those multiplayer games will be VR, then one day, maybe to really get the best rush, we take a drug before playing that allows us to forget for some period that it is a game. then we spend more and more time in it etc. not saying it will happen, but it really is not that far out there of a scenario.
wouldnt you love to got to that service arnie goes to in Total Recall? anyone who has played and enjoyed, say deus ex or cod or gta would surely love to go to that.