RETURN OF JESUS

How will you react if it happens?

The Bible says the entire world will weep when he appears and every knee will bow and every tongue will confess that he is God.

>At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and all the nations of the earth will mourn. They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky, with power and great glory
(Matthew 24:30)

>That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those who are in heaven, and on earth, and under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
(Philippians 2:10)

Will you weep, user? Will you beg him to have mercy on you?

Attached: Resurrections-featured-image.jpg (700x400, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wJ_sP-VAeWs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: whitechads.jpg (1440x907, 227K)

>what do you do if jesus comes back?
laugh cause I've been ready

Attached: 1547660632831.jpg (1395x730, 484K)

take your meds schizbong

Jesus already came back.

Attached: literally.jpg (480x360, 23K)

Attached: biblequote.png (950x392, 122K)

>how
relieved, so i can get the fuck out of here.

>How will you react if it happens?
No reaction. It can't happen.
Never a happening. OP is a fag.

>The Bible says
Always wrong.

>what the fuck have you been doing you lazy asshole?

youtu.be/wJ_sP-VAeWs

and then a lightning bolt evaporates you into thin air, never to be seen again lol

BLUEBEAM

>>At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and all the nations of the earth will mourn.
Why would they mourn? I would cry with happiness

nigga, fuck abraham and fuck abrahamic people

Attached: 1567036697579.jpg (577x534, 94K)

He borrowed my lawnmower in ‘97 and still hasn’t returned it yet, I’d be amazed if he has the cheek to show his face anytime soon.

>RETURN OF JESUS
I'll pay him like I always do, he's a fantastic landscaper.

The bastard probably got lost.

Attached: 20190913_224733.jpg (715x630, 141K)

HOLY SHIT, FLYING MEGA KING JEW, WE'RE FU.... oh, got nailed to a cross again.

I know I will..

Im sure the jews will try to kill him somehow though.

Not before he kills them first!

>if
Not
>when

I will bow to my King

>t. Wrong.

Attached: 1561670813858.jpg (618x741, 75K)

I would like us to clean up a bit first. We have some work to do on ourselves, we all need to get along.
This adjudication has been nice, I hope it continues and the last reminants of the rebellion are judged.

Praise Jesus!

176:4.5) We most positively believe that Michael will again come in person to Urantia, but we have not the slightest idea as to when or in what manner he may choose to come. Will his second advent on earth be timed to occur in connection with the terminal judgment of this present age, either with or without the associated appearance of a Magisterial Son? Will he come in connection with the termination of some subsequent Urantian age? Will he come unannounced and as an isolated event? We do not know. Only one thing we are certain of, that is, when he does return, all the world will likely know about it, for he must come as the supreme ruler of a universe and not as the obscure babe of Bethlehem. But if every eye is to behold him, and if only spiritual eyes are to discern his presence, then must his advent be long deferred.

Attached: ancients of days stairs.jpg (822x441, 62K)

Why not come now? This is all so tiresome.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (800x600, 81K)

I have only one thing to say to him. (see gif)

Attached: if you had cared.gif (245x200, 994K)

I've been back for a while.
You have already been judged.
You will all tremble at the feet of the Lord.

Attached: transfiguration.jpg (700x875, 99K)

>Will you beg him to have mercy on you?
No. I will scream
" SEE? SEE THIS IS WHAT I WAS TELLING YOU ABOUT! LOOK! LOOK AT ALL THE STRANGE! GET DOWN HERE ALREADY! "
and I'll be lighting fireworks and trying to set things on fire mostly. I do that now on Sunday evenings. He hasn't showed up yet.

Attached: 1530581973985.png (509x411, 17K)

Will never happen gauranteed. Jesus is a Jewish invention. YHWH is a myth. If Jesus lived by some chance he would have been nothing more than a loony hippie kike teaching reformed Judaism.

Project blue beam.

Attached: payback.png (420x1035, 463K)

Project blue beam is going to be used to create fake Gods and temples from the sky designed to get people to form a new religion and abandon Christ entirely.
Even many Christians will fall for it. Don't fall for it.

What if the planets in the sky is already project blue beam and we've already fallen for some form it already?

I rather die standing than live on my knees.

>Son of Man will appear in the sky

can you give me a qrd on the physics here? how does he stay afloat in the air?

70 AD.

It will be intense. Can't wait to see how all the wicked people and niggers feel fucked.

>the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky
it was a comet in the shape of a sword

I would praise.

Jesus is not coming back. There is a Christ that has returned, however, and you will not accept this gift due to extreme arrogance.