Halt 5.7 Million Barrels of Saudi Oil Production Daily

>Halt 5.7 Million Barrels of Saudi Oil Production Daily

Attached: 1549094614407.jpg (1200x845, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/03/17/a-u-s-ally-fired-a-3-million-patriot-missile-at-a-200-drone-spoiler-the-missile-won/
cnbc.com/2019/09/14/explosion-fire-hit-major-saudi-aramco-facility.html
globalguerrillas.typepad.com/globalguerrillas/2016/02/turning-drones-into-weapons.html
youtu.be/RU6bDNOIlmw?t=62
banggood.com/UBLOX-NEO-M8N-BN-880-Flight-Control-GPS-Module-Dual-Module-Compass-p-971082.html?rmmds=search
banggood.com/Upgrade-NAZE32-F3-Flight-Controller-Acro-6-DOF-Deluxe-10-DOF-for-Multirotor-Racing-p-1010232.html?rmmds=search
dji.com/guidance
asia.nikkei.com/Business/Technology/AI-based-system-helps-drones-navigate-without-GPS
youtube.com/watch?v=c9iK9cyyCOs
globalguerrillas.typepad.com/globalguerrillas/2004/04/global_guerrill.html
nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/now-we-know-how-houthi-rebels-yemen-used-modified-air-air-missiles-attack-planes-ground
youtube.com/watch?v=CVI40L9k75E
youtu.be/DjUdVxJH6yI?t=138
bitchute.com/video/pIPrYt4luluu/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: greekwhite.jpg (736x491, 55K)

>The rebels have flown drones into the radar arrays of Saudi Arabia's Patriot missile batteries, according to Conflict Armament Research, disabling them and allowing the Houthis to fire ballistic missiles into the kingdom unchallenged.
Can anyone confirm this? Seems like an easy way to disable the US patriot systems.

Based droneo!

should’ve bought Drone Guard(tm)

Muh Patriot missiles would have stopped them but the towelheads got the matches wet. How you fuckin do that is a desert is beyond me but we'll be ready next time.

Attached: IMG_0580.png (500x500, 273K)

>shooting a million dollar missile at a 50 dollar drone
not very practical

actually DJI sells for for about $1000 each.

Sounds a lot like iron dome.

I bet the drones were insured, as well......

This and the ensuing retaliation will be the Black Swan that will collapse already volatile Financial markets.

the ratio is much better though. an iron dome missile costs between 40k to 80k
was it DJI drone though?
also apparently it’s 3 million washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/03/17/a-u-s-ally-fired-a-3-million-patriot-missile-at-a-200-drone-spoiler-the-missile-won/

not sure

Attached: 1547834594163.jpg (960x720, 91K)

Attached: 10122136.jpg (800x600, 29K)

This. It’s funny how the jews shoot down dirt cheap home made rockets with 500k guided missiles even though the rockets barely ever caused any damage. Now every crappy rocket shot into Israel is guaranteed to cost the jews hundreds of thousands of dollars in damages.

>spoiler: the missile won
why does the washington post write their headlines like a Jow Forums post

what's source of picture

he's not gonna tell mr glow

which are paid for by US taxpayers.
god knows if you didn't, they might even buy rockets from russia. could you imagine
>good day dere pardner, buy my missles wouldya kindly my good yid guy

>cost the jews hundreds of thousands of dollars in damages.

nope it will cost America.

its been on here for at least a year I think it is from Syria

cnbc.com/2019/09/14/explosion-fire-hit-major-saudi-aramco-facility.html

report source of picture or face consequences

They're not flying top of the line DJI's here. They're flying makeshift F450s (google it) with cheap chink parts that cost ~150 USD (+explosive costs) at most. And they get to reuse the controllers too since they're flying on 2.4GHz RC Hobby Frequencies and can re-pair them with a new receiver.

So in that case wouldn't radio jamming on those frequencies be the best way to combat these drones?

globalguerrillas.typepad.com/globalguerrillas/2016/02/turning-drones-into-weapons.html

Attached: drone wars.jpg (283x753, 52K)

If the are actually flying them. A true drone is autonomous.

Attached: drone bomb.jpg (962x593, 41K)

Yep. That's how the US Navy downed those Iranian drones. Just jammed them til they fell into the water.
I think demand for this sort of technology is about to skyrocket. Technically, jamming is not overly sophisticated. Signal recognition (to spot a drone) is the only hard part but that's completely doable too.

these drones have the destination programmed in, jamming won't do anything

A lot of other shit runs on these frequencies too, most notably, WiFi/Bluetooth and medium range multicast radio communication systems (i.e. Military walkie talkies) along with some weirder shit like surveillance equipment.

You can't really just isolate the drone control signals from the others because they use something called Frequency hopping spread spectrum technology which basically means that you have to jam the whole frequency range in order to make them stop working, otherwise they just use whatever part of the frequency that is available.

I'd bet quite a lot that they are not using autonomous guidance. Not that it's not doable but it ups the sophistication of the drone quite a lot. These people always use the least they can get away with. The only reason they didn't have a guy physically walk in there and blow himself up is because the Saudis are actually prepared for that.

youtu.be/RU6bDNOIlmw?t=62

They fly a lot of stuff really, here's an example.

Attached: 1543400982326.jpg (1535x509, 215K)

>autonomous guidance
just fly in a straight line at night? these things are invisible to radar anyways

Also btw, GPS jamming is also a thing. If they can jam the GPS signal, the drone should become confused about it's position and end up landing or crashing without completing its course.

you don't need GPS either user

So a preprogrammed route with a GPS tracker or similar to keep the drone on target?

It's absolutely possible but now you're talking about more sophistication than some home made job or the $99 Walmart special. Which is what I would bet they are using.

What other methods are there for autonomous navigation other than GPS/glonass? Optical recognition would be too complex and expensive for these drones.

How incompetent is due to Saudi being subhuman ?

Drone GPS tracking module: $20 banggood.com/UBLOX-NEO-M8N-BN-880-Flight-Control-GPS-Module-Dual-Module-Compass-p-971082.html?rmmds=search

Drone flight controller: $20 banggood.com/Upgrade-NAZE32-F3-Flight-Controller-Acro-6-DOF-Deluxe-10-DOF-for-Multirotor-Racing-p-1010232.html?rmmds=search

Blessed chinks

not going to do you homework after this one cia dji.com/guidance

The drones Iran and its puppets are using are most likely some version of a Qasef, which is an open sourced ghetto cruse missile, more like a V-1 that a quadcopter. The body is mostly fiberglass, while the engine and actuators are the same as Iran's target drones. The SW is most likely a modification of open source UAV controller running on a raspberry PI or similar.

Attached: 156.jpg (1600x788, 255K)

There are methods that employ a combination of stuff like Airspeed sensor / Compass / barometer to get an estimated travel distance in a certain direction but they're usually not accurate at all

Still not practical for autonomous drone attacks. The visual system seems to only be good at avoiding obstacles. It doesn’t appear, from your source at least, that it can hit preprogramming targets

AI + on board google earth can now recognize terrain to navigate.

What would the cost be for that? Could it be done with a Raspberry Pi or similar?

an iron dome missile costs 10 times less.
the cheapest rocket I can think off, a grad rocket costs 1k.
and these rockets caused loss of human life, which is far more meaningful than property damage.

and to add to previous reply
maybe it costs 1k in the open market, but getting it in Gaza is difficult and costly, since we stop many of the shipments of arms and/or material to make them, which drives the price up few times and to top that off we also bomb caches on almost daily basis, destroying what does get inside.
so it effectively drives the price up, so a 1k rocket value in Gaza can grow to 5 or 10k.

Why even bother with all of this bullshit. You're all semites and therefore genetically the same at the end of the day.

should have sucked each other off instead of playing army faggot

I don't know. I don't remember where I read it but I found these with a quick search. I remember hearing about it a while back but these examples sound a bit experimental yet.

asia.nikkei.com/Business/Technology/AI-based-system-helps-drones-navigate-without-GPS

youtube.com/watch?v=c9iK9cyyCOs

Interesting thanks user. I guess a fairly good camera and CPU would be needed to process terrain data in real time at high accuracy. Probably too expensive for a throwaway drone.

based & redpilled

Attached: burn2.webm (854x480, 2.86M)

Swarms would work. Mama goose could guide Kamikazi Jr.s to the target but maybe you need to think too expensive. This attack did billions of dollars in damage and if the Houthis had any brains whatsoever they just made a shit ton of cash shorting the oil market.

globalguerrillas.typepad.com/globalguerrillas/2004/04/global_guerrill.html

Attached: acceleration!.jpg (900x450, 110K)

what is high altitude EMP

>This attack did billions of dollars in damage and if the Houthis had any brains whatsoever they just made a shit ton of cash shorting the oil market.
I like the way you think.

>shooting a million dollar missile at a 50 dollar drone
>letting a drone destroy your billion dollar facility because you're too cheap to fire a missile at it

Attached: ezgif-5-4af6f4ef0467.gif (210x118, 2.91M)

You do. Ins is sloppy

The Saudi's need to invest in a good early warning system and some turboprop's that can be scrambled to take care of the drones. Most cheap drones fly below low and slow, so they should be easy to pick off.

Attached: nws_dfs_171001_01-001.jpg (1000x500, 186K)

Why would you think qasef? Iran has a lot of different drones

and they get downed by yemeni manpads

REKT

Rad

Not inside Saudi airspace.

Attached: as_bmx_rad_200.jpg (200x300, 86K)

>#shuttlecocked

nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/now-we-know-how-houthi-rebels-yemen-used-modified-air-air-missiles-attack-planes-ground

Merely advertising for their gay iron dome, foo'

it all makes sense now

Attached: 28e38008e39ba82eef7ecdccbedb7bce.jpg (547x398, 142K)

Costs for insurgents/terrorists or whatever you want to call them don't really matter. Smuggling routes into Gaza are run by them and they effectively tax everything smuggled. You can also bet they have steady streams of income from other sources like overseas donations, criminal enterprises outside like shipping stolen cars from places like London and Paris to places like Beruit and Cario. They IRA had many such schemes to provide funding. A bunch of south Armagh farmers ran a cross border smuggling operation that sold everthing from fuel, cattle, construction/farming machinery and basically anything of value. They also had supporters in the south robbing banks, post offices and cash deliveries. They were so prolific that the army had to be used in the republic to guard all cash deliveries over a certain amount. They don't worry about costs user, thatcshits for people who actually pay.

For once you attack ZOG instead of random innocents
Cunt

Huh, Interesting. They are not so dumb.

Jew lives tho cunt
Doesnt count

nah
it was a mossad attack to make the saudis buy this
youtube.com/watch?v=CVI40L9k75E

Attached: 1568305658055.png (1748x2480, 1.4M)

Rekt

This thing achually

Attached: 4D94275E-CF8A-44BD-B9FE-3ABB40DFF397.jpg (1024x576, 167K)

Why wouldnt you capture a gmg?

youtu.be/DjUdVxJH6yI?t=138

Attached: 1363530261484.png (520x500, 526K)

Those are what they have been giving to their sock puppet rebels.

Then they cucked out, trained the anc, and joined the eu

That facility produces a 3rd of a billion dollars worth of oil every day, I’m sure they could afford a sizable battery of $3million missiles.

thOsE DiGiTS

Attached: 1564249069019.gif (192x192, 1.3M)

>joined the eu
I presume you mean the IRA. If so I have to point out that they have never been in government, have never passed legislation, have never made any decision with regards the EU or any other matter.

Current location - target location

Attached: drone-threat-houthi-map-05152019.png (784x958, 792K)

Muh 6 gorillion.

>they think they can hit a low-flying drone with a missile
Wait until you find out what can be done with simple RC planes or trained carrier pigeons.

Attached: 1540266558306.gif (400x225, 1.42M)

Irsael must be getting increasingly nervous. All it takes is for Yemini or Iranian fighters to move some of these things closer to Israels border and they have a very serious problem on their hands especially with ranges like that.

jews btfo
bitchute.com/video/pIPrYt4luluu/

optical tracking

basically the same as an optical mouse with a bigger lens

you can even use the logic board from a mouse to do it if you want

downsides being:

requires accurate altimeter

will get confused badly over water, or with wind conditions with enough blown sand to create false movement"

Ok, what drone would they be using that they could realistically support and launch? Qasef-1 is a glorified RC plane that can be gassed up and flung into the air using rocket assist or a catapult.

WHO WOULD WIN

>the most powerful Arab nation with an army with the most advanced western backing in technology, equipment, and air defence

>some cheap zoomy drone boi

it came from iraq

Attached: 1112.png (581x805, 93K)

c) Israel always wins since arabs are fighting each other

based

No way Iran would be stupid enough to try to get the US into a war with them.
This is a false flag 100%, they are getting desperate. We need to keep eyes open to try to catch them in the act.

>No way Iran would be stupid
look at their faces. not the brightest.

Attached: LmpwZyZ3PTU4MCZoYXNoPTg0OWIxNGRmNzc1MDVkZTdkNzMxYjg1ZWU4MjA1ZWNk.thumb.jpg (580x386, 31K)