(((US is in full support of the Saudis)))

Get ready for the draft, Israel and Saudi Arabia will need your help.

Attached: F02A05E2-35F3-4E4A-84B5-13512BA97017.png (748x599, 105K)

Attached: hello i am huwhite57.jpg (647x404, 74K)

Attached: truewhites.jpg (600x600, 217K)

WW3 is coming, prepare your good goy points

You stupid fucking retard, don't stoop to a schizbongs level

I'd rather go to jail than fight for the kikes.

Let’s go I wanna see what these can do

Attached: 8E311987-1107-4F53-8BCD-BC00E1F7C6BE.jpg (320x199, 7K)

I mean i dont support the war but i would actually like to shoot somebody before I die.

This Trump fellow is quite a disappointment. That he wasn't a jew puppet was a long shot. Gotta admit, all the other GOP candidates were in on it when they said Trump was no friend of Israel.
Trump was just like them - hell bent of getting Americans killed in a war for Israel.

So this is the real opening shot for ww3.

>BNL NEWS

lol

they cant initiate a draft during a election season. the president doesnt have the authority and congress has to do it. its career suicide

If they're going to bring back the draft board for another foreign war, they'll have to find goons who don't mind the fact that they probably won't be going home at the end of their first day. Just saying.

Wow, what a coincidence! Two days after the FBI says it will release the names of the Saudis involved in the 9/11 FF, a Saudi oil refinery goes up in flames, taking the heat off the KSA head choppers...

Just like 9/11, when on 9/10 Sec Defense Rumsfeld announced that 2.3 TRILLION was missing from the Pentagon, which should of been the lead story on 9/11, but it got buried in the WTC rubble.

Attached: 9.11Juden.jpg (711x557, 483K)

The hell's your problem retards

So glad I served already and can’t get drafted

First Epstein (((suicide))) and now this garbage.

if it actually kicks off, then we can say with 100% certainty that kikes control the world and dont even care who knows it at this point.

Kek based.

SAUDIS attack Iran
China, Iran, and India Blockade Hormuz, and Russia mobilizes
Yada yada ZOG explodes
Loyal Kike Resisters move into the National Parks, and cos we have guns, fishing poles, and know how: we take our nation back from the Kikes.

Everybody wins.

Attached: 1568422980475.jpg (1744x1568, 1.54M)

Until we are so short on manpower they draft you anyway.

imagine being drafted to fight and die for a people that has done everything in their power to destroy your people.

Fuck you faggot, gayreeks started this feud between whites and north Arabs. N. Arabs demean white Europeans all the time with terms like """nordcuck""", but as soon as you call them non white shitskins (which they objectively are) they freak the fuck out and play the victim. Genocide to ALL northern Arabs for a clean white race.

I have always supported a full scale war between Iran and Saudi Arabia

Attached: theseajew.jpg (653x436, 237K)