Another Jew accusing Kavanaugh. The Jew is Satan in human form

twitter.com/thehill/status/1173029927786110976

Attached: file.png (1134x986, 748K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/thehill/status/1173029927786110976
google.com/amp/s/townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2019/09/12/so-thats-why-christine-blaseys-fords-father-didnt-come-to-her-defense-against-kavanaugh-n2553006?amp=true
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: Satan.jpg (1892x980, 884K)

We just talked about this.
Please stop being gay. Its embarrassing to the other anons here, to put up with this shit

A nice distraction for the plebs while shit kicks off over hte fucking Saudi's of all people.

BK is a confirmed sexual predator. But keep blaming the jews. LOL

the great irony about all this is Kavanaugh has done everything he can to promote women in the highest levels of the judiciary and was even lauded for this by Ruth Bader Ginsburg

the left still want him destroyed

Before i make my point, i just want to establish that kavanaugh is a faggot that deserves everything he gets

That said, leftists are trying to delegitimize the court in any way possible and kavanaugh is currently the most useful. The reason they are doing this is reminiscent of the 20s era, the "lochner era" (the last period of conservative supermajority), which leftists already treat as illegitimate. They are going try to pack the court, 100%.

>BK is a confirmed sexual predator.
you're a confirmed sexual predator because I said so, see how easy that is?

>the left still want him destroyed
the left can't do shit, he has a lifetime appointment

>The Jew is Satan in human form

Damn Lucifer is really that powerful.

fucking creepy desu

Luficer isn't Satan. You're a Zionist shill.

>Satan in human form
True.

Attached: 392816503.jpg (718x540, 114K)

They can tarnish his name and brand him as some kind of serial woman abuser

>trusting a Jew
You understand that's misdirection right? The ancient god all these kikes actually worship is the Roman God Saturn. Moloch is Saturn. Yahweh is Saturn.

Go home Blasy-Ford you're drunk again, don't nobody want to touch your hippocampus

Both are the worst

he is already a justice. they can't get rid of him now

I saw Kananaugh at a ball game last week. Pic related he seemed relaxed.

Attached: beerbig.gif (180x180, 3.35M)

>Go home Blasy-Ford you're drunk again, don't nobody want to touch your hippocampus

Attached: schumer-blasey.gif (752x900, 2.65M)

>They can tarnish his name and brand him as some kind of serial woman abuser
no one will believe it, Blasiey Ford was already exposed as a fraud on national tv, the left lost this one with the public

Does this mean they’re close to admitting ruth is dead? Getting a head start on the next sham confirmation hearing scandal

oops
Meant for

how many hippocampuses will he make indelible before he is stopped?

>twitter.com/thehill/status/1173029927786110976
>BOOFED
BOOFED

DELECTABLE IN THE HIPPO DEATH CAMPS

Attached: blasey-ford.png (737x415, 537K)

they didn't stop to comprehend the blow back when Brett pulls out and puts on his vinegar strokes face.

It's was written on his school calander but squee boofed on it.

This stupid shit is why women shouldn’t have rights.

>no one will believe it
I just clicked this to look at the comments out of curiosity, I would say the majority of people in the comments believe it.

Attached: west.jpg (1055x789, 342K)

>he grabbed my breast when we were 17!

this faggot better start ruling as a real constitutionalist and not some obamacare loving nigger faggot after he's getting redpilled again

Attached: 1547763409603.png (371x319, 161K)

>Before i make my point, i just want to establish that kavanaugh is a faggot that deserves everything he gets
Ah yeah!

Attached: Vox Brett.jpg (1186x622, 144K)

haha they are so desperate and pathetic with the damning Blasey Ford news, they are recycling old crap. stop funny, PANIC

They're trying to make another move on the SC....this is more evidence that the Rbg isn't much longer for her mortal husk.

Just in time for people to find out that RBG is dead, too.

the name JOHN ROBERTS appears twice in the epstein flight logs circa 2013, and is writtten in big bold letters much bigger than other names, like BILL GATES

stop shilling for twitter

Did you even read the second part retard?

Literally Hitler

obvious they have something on him ... his rulings are so way off the charts crazy ... definitely comped

Yeah and this was posted to Gab group today too! What are the odds of that? Credit to NeonRevolt

Attached: 7b4921165159fe85.png (960x960, 834K)

Lol. Those were great

I don't think I'd care even if it was true.
Better than Amy "I adopted Niggers" Barrett.

DIALECTICAL IN THE HOLOCAUMPUS

Attached: blasey-ford1.png (737x415, 390K)

no retard, I would have normal people intelligence say wtf Jow Forums...now lucifer isn't satan.

okay, alright.

schwing

Attached: garthford.png (750x344, 276K)

you're looking at an insular leftist circle jerk, they pretend to believe it out of allegiance to their ideology and nothing else, the public didn't buy this bullshit

google.com/amp/s/townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2019/09/12/so-thats-why-christine-blaseys-fords-father-didnt-come-to-her-defense-against-kavanaugh-n2553006?amp=true
Washington Examiner is also reporting this. Jezebel also if you're in the mood for salt.

Attached: 1547157755782.png (960x942, 770K)

Brett become more of /ourguy/ with each roastie accusation

>The Jew is Satan in human form
>in human form
>human

>this is my pretty pose

Attached: pretty pose pepe.jpg (916x910, 66K)

ok humanesque humpty dumpty form

Attached: 1568442265739.jpg (880x580, 201K)

Why wouildn't Jow Forums want this to be true? A big dick party animal who literally shoved his cock in sluts faces is on the Supreme Court.

Why wouldn't you want that to be true?

What'd Obama do this time?

B E A C H
F
R
I
E
N
D
S

this tells me there is going to be news on RBG if they are trying this shit again

>more
the other two have been shown to be demonstrably false

Maybe. Does seem like it though.

Light is one of the most universal and fundamental symbols. It is the spiritual and the divine, it is illumination and intelligence. Light is the source of goodness and the ultimate reality, and it accompanies transcendence into the Nirvana of Buddhist doctrine. It is the SUN, and it is the avenger of evil forces and DARKNESS. Light is knowledge. Purity and morality are connected terms as well. The masculine principle of evolution is symbolized through light. Cosmic energy, creative force and optimism are all related to light.

Attached: Prometheus.jpg (1280x1854, 306K)

Uh, all those woman have million dollar jobs moron. Own companies and control thousands of people under them.

They're not El chapo wife who just sit around drinking and talking like Lois Griffin from family guy. They work 10 hours everyday for months on end ect. and earned their own money.

Stop trolling autistic moron...rofl

10/10

Attached: 1018316866.jpg (720x405, 28K)

That's a good point user. Seems like if they're digging this up, they're probably hoping to cast Trump's picks in a bad light - creating more uproar about him picking a 3rd in this term.
I for one hope that he can replace Ginsberg. It'd be such a fucking SWEET victory to see a kike replaced with a white, pro-life, pro-gun red blooded American.

Attached: 1522331875784.jpg (567x425, 63K)

How long is his zipper, again?

Another nail in the metoo movement.

please let there be another meme hearing. that shit was better than election night

Attached: tfw caffeine.jpg (1024x528, 69K)

Roberts is so obviously comped, 10x more comped than any Paddock

Attached: tongue.png (702x416, 520K)

>When you find out the real meaning behind (((Jew))), you are going to lose your mind.
99% in the hospital, something, something.

It's as long as his hand and forearm, to the elbow. Quite literally. I figure that must be a good 14" or so, because he's only 5'1" tall and that's his official height, probably including 3" lifts.

>moron
>autistic
No idea what's gotten you so up in a fuss, millennial, but there's no reason to be this upset. But I don't want any hard feelings, so here's a comfort puppy.

Attached: puppy-ht-3-er-170907_4x3_992.jpg (992x744, 88K)

no man, I lol'd.

You trolled yourself into having opinion woman just taking money from very powerful men.

lol wtf
cute pup tho ty

>still going after kavanaugh

Time to give these fake accusations a rest already

Attached: abigailgoyimknow.png (361x384, 220K)

They need a fresh story because they're still getting that shit rubbed in their noses even though it was disgusting what Fienstein did and she deserves a noose

Attached: 1542130937339.jpg (733x820, 148K)

I guess asking for proof is antisemite and having all the proof contracting you is antisemite too.

uh excuse me sweaty but they inherited their real wealth and ownership. There are other women with healthy salaries that actually earned it and are nowhere near the "richest".

Attached: 1536643755471.jpg (456x337, 26K)

Kavanaugh is an adl agent and covertly jewish he hangs with pedo rebbes

I still have no idea what you are talking about. But I'm glad you're happy. I know how sensitive your generation can be.

Attached: 1564189192230.jpg (576x1024, 89K)

Oh the lies we tell ourselves to go to sleep each night...

They're obviously from fucking Plebbit.

>t. roastie
These women literally inherited their wealth from parents/husbands. It is a fact.

Yo princess,

How the hell am I going to debate judicial review of billion dollar worth of assets between two powerful people time/money that conclude how their liquidity of each ownership should be distributed evenly.

That's called becoming a judge.

Please take my beer and go away

Honestly speaking about the pic he uploaded, the hell am I going to debate the value of labor to how much money you make. Fuck that shit.

Drunk and high but desu, my generations care less than being sensitive. That's why the ones who don't care always fucking pissed off and cultural changes. They "millennial" just take advantage of political discourse to keep whining get their 10 seconds on the news to create a new law eventually. Tbh I'd rather go beat some niggers than hold a sign telling you I'm mad, but I got over that depression long time ago.

Sweet dream make the lies worth believing if I can argue it on Jow Forums desu

I'd sure hope so. Who the fuck wants their parents tell you no moeny for you when I die?

Your parents extreme conservative? Your opinion wouldn't make sense. You'd be telling me go make myself in man and quit bitching. Not whining like a fag about woman desu. Go learn how to talk to woman? Something like that

based, saved

>hey "millennial" just take advantage of political discourse to keep whining get their 10 seconds on the news to create a new law eventually. Tbh I'd rather go beat some niggers than hold a sign telling you I'm mad, but I got over that depression long time ago.

woops that was meant for you not other guy

You called it. Faggot can't even respond to posts.

buump

"The NY Times says".....Bwahahahaha!

Shill detected.

Sage

Attached: Brett Kavanaugh hoax.jpg (750x774, 76K)

Attached: 1538373332942.jpg (1029x922, 318K)

bump