Swedish Rapper Calls For White People to be Shot

Nigerian-born rap artist Jesse Ekene Nweke Conable called for his fans to “shoot” white people while urging, “Take them as slaves and treat them even worse.”

“We, blacks” will “become number one and take over these whites,” said Conable, adding, “Like these whites took us as slaves we should take them as slaves and treat them even worse.”

Yeah, I know - PJW. But don't shoot the messenger.

summit.news/2019/09/12/swedish-rapper-calls-for-white-people-to-be-shot/

Attached: Filthy nigger.jpg (1685x930, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NEiNGiWXdTY
youtu.be/7SyyNj2l3gE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> artist
> Sweden isn’t responsible for slavery.
Nigger without no logic.

Attached: 6AAEE9CE-5E1A-4725-A2BB-18B57D04402B.png (1280x720, 1.18M)

>Here’s his YouTube account

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NEiNGiWXdTY

Go ratio that shit and leave him a message

Done

"SWEDISH" lmao

Let me see if i can translate what the dumb nigger is saying. First off it appears he is muslim since he mentions allah. Then he says they will kill ethnic swedesn and become the best race and majority in sweden and then kill the ethnic swedes, black power. And if they talk bad about you and your family then kill them.
And apparently the dumb nigger think swedes enslaved africans.
Why are these morons just dumb fucks wherever they go.

Liberals defend this.
Conservatives ignore this.
Another day, another nigger.

>my black brothers and sisters, i have an important message to you.
>i just wanted to say all my black brothers and sisters out there. You are special nobody is like you.
Well that´s not so bad. Except isn´t it waycist to prefer your own people. If ethnic swedes say that this nigger will call them racist. Because he hate ethnic swedes.
Then he gets pissed off.
>continue the war/fight.
Because that´s what niggers themselves think they are doing in sweden apparently.
>we blacks we will take over we shall become number 1, and everyday we are going to be number 1. and take over these whites.
>Just like the whites took us as slaves, We will take them as slaves
It´s like listening to some nigger from usa..
>And we shall treat them even worse
>but we are smart, we take care of eachother, but we have to be clever, fast, best at everything to do so.
>we shall take their bitches, we shall take their money.
>we shall be totally honestly the best race ever.
>this is just bragging (i think), i brag a little. But believe me we are going to be big, We are going to be the biggest group in sweden.
>nobody is going to stop us.
As he does headcutting handgesture
>i swear to allah, just wait.

And he continues
>those white people trying to mess with us
does pistol gesture with his hands/fingers.
>we shall come forward, we shall show them what we do.
>we are clique you understand, we are african warriors, they are not on our level.
>black power
>if a white boy talk shit about you or your family then kill him.

Zero reason why this guy should not be thrown the fuck out of sweden on his ass right now and back to africa to be african warrior back there.

>Swedish
If this nigger counts as Swedish, then Canada's leaders count as competent.

Btw. i just translate all of what he say in video pretty accurately. In case you want to know what he says.

In his latest video he is saying goodbye to YouTube. He's quitting because he was "harassed" by Samhällsnytt, a right wing magazine.

Ofcourse he´s not swedish anymore than i become ethnic chinese if i go to china. He´s african talking about killing swedish people in sweden.

Pendez-les pendez-les pendezles blancs
I want off this ride.

Attached: 1565120640737.jpg (469x468, 23K)

Thanks, user. Most niggers hate white people because they don't realize they actually hate Jews. Faggot rapper is fucking retarded.

>He's quitting because he was "harassed"
oh HE was harassed? Oh he can´t say kill swedish, enslave them and treat them terribly, take their women and money, and take over their country without being 'harassed'. What a victim he is. Oh no..

youtu.be/7SyyNj2l3gE

Actually they hate whites cause they feel inferior to them.

I guess so. Haha

>Nigerian-born
>Swedish

Attached: 1562825011640.png (599x478, 13K)

I just have tiny little question, what the fuck have swedes ever done to niggers?

> master race

Attached: 52024EA2-0283-4A6A-B508-2A75E3F40D37.jpg (660x440, 73K)

He's saying here that he and his "homies", his brothers, sisters, mother and father are being threatened by racists and that's why he's pulling the plug on the channel. What a little bitch.

Why? They are better than whites.

You'd figure you guys of all people could recognize satire. Excuse me while I roll my eyes.

Attached: 1565231874139.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Nothing that I know of. But niggers here are influenced by Hollywood and they really, really wanna be African American.

All a nigger can do is run their blue gums.
Weak and pathetic.

Who cares.

Except it´s not satire.. If you could understand swedish you would know this.

God damn das-riters need to be put down by the cops!

>Nothing that I know of. But niggers here are influenced by Hollywood and they really, really wanna be African American.
Why don´t they go to USA then?

>but we are smart
not smart enough to not be slaves lmao

He doesn't even know why he's there and sees them as weak and worthy of complete humiliation and subjugation.

Note how he didn't do this for publicity, and communicated his thoughts through what he thought was a confidential channel.

You can't try rationalizing their behavior looking at it through the eyes of a white man with notions of honor, gratitude, and sincerity. This is why you guys find women so confusing. These people have a completely different biological imperative than you.

Probably wouldn't be let in.

You should encourage nigs in Sweden to make more vids like this. Anything that pisses of the natives more and more is good. Shit like this even pisses off normies.

Fuck Swedish people, I can't believe they want white people to be shot. BRING IT ON SWEDES.

I think it's time for whites to expel the Negros

Attached: 58bac891384b853afbacd23eebf084208b1b4bb594ec8de92667fe311d74d81e.jpg (561x466, 120K)

>Shit like this even pisses off normies.
Except swdes are cucks and will never do anything but bend over.

Like Americans

#BackToAfrica
There is no coexisting with them. They have to be exterminated or sent back to the Dark Continent.

>Like Americans
Fought a revolutionary war against the Brits and also fought a civil war. Swedes are cucks that have never did anything but take dick in the ass.

>n-no u!

Nigger hates white people and lives in Europe.

> be a nigger in America
> uneducated parents
> live in slums
> earn lowest income among all minorities
> like KFC and Mac-nuggets
Even worse...

Attached: 465E44BA-D3E5-4F70-A95A-59181AAADA32.png (200x189, 73K)

Imagine being this delusional

Attached: image.gif (500x391, 535K)

at rape, murder, all other crime, smelling, looking ugly, and being a nuisance on society...yea you are right. They are better than whites at those things.

That isn't a Swede that's a negro

>murifat
>calls others cucks

Attached: 1565576022426.png (612x748, 69K)

>Why are these morons just dumb fucks wherever they go.

Thats because theyre niggers Danebro.

Attached: 1568376625150.png (300x225, 118K)

> hate white men
> want money
> don’t go to STEM fields or be a plumber
> talk they don’t want men
> expect helping and support from gov which is controlled by “men”
Like feminazi.

because they can't sneak in since we made Mexico a "Safe Country"

>Nigger calls for a chimpout.

Why do blacks only ever seem to be mad at white people regarding slavery and never Arabs? I'm not saying that any slavery is okay, but why is the Arab slave trade completely ignored by them?

What's really concreting is the apparent swedes defending him in the comments, 'he was deported'.
Reply 'he was born in Sweden you racist fuck'.

It's all so tiresome

He should be deported*

Even nigs can’t deal with a “bomb”

>Sees them as weak and worthy of complete humiliation and subjugation
Leftists seem to forget that this is how people, whites included, naturally think once every "social construct" has be "deconstructed". If people can be subjugated, they deserve to be subjugated. Any "higher" existence requires "social constructs".

Idk if its youtube or this nigger, but I left a comment and it disappeared lol

Shoot, shovel and shut up.

Africans enslaved themselves and africans still continued to enslave other africans 150 years after it was abolished in USA.

I am also tired of hearing niggers bringing up slavery and shitting on every single white american living today, or even europeans in europe who they don´t even care even historically had little to do with it.

None of these niggers were slaves, and none of white americans or anybody else had them as slaves. And even in america it´s grotesque because slave ownership was like what was it 1-2% of white americans AT THAT TIME...

They bring that shit up to try to get angry with white americans, or europeans or whatever.. They you can never get along. It´s like making 100% sure you can never get along, because niggers will then sit and rile themselves up and try to fuck with any 'white person' however much they fucking can.. I'm so fucking tired of them bringing up this shit. And sitting in sweden, moving to sweden and then sitting and bringing up slavery. NIGGER WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT..

And yes arabs certainly had their part in buying and selling african slaves, but really africans enslaved themselves far more. And i mean it´s same fucking discussion over and over again, tens of millions of europeans were enslaved by muslims.. Historically many more europeans also enslaved by other groups, and other groups enslave other groups and so on so forth. Unpaid labour right..

There´s fucking nobody else that complain about this shit and bring it up every 5 minutes! It´s unbelievable..

It was shit being a european in europe aswell at those times, lots of places it was not very fun.. they don´t care and they constantly bring things up like this to make sure that it´s pretty much impossible to get along with them. Cause they sit and pretend they should be angry at you all the time.

>Nigerian
>Claiming to be slaves
But you guys literally sold us blacks you captured.

What more can you expect from subhumans? They're niggers. They should all be expelled from white countries.

>JCBUZ BBC
Seriously, ALL niggers deserve death. Every single one.

>They should all be expelled from white countries.
If complete and utter annihilation is off the table, then every single nigger -- no matter the non-nigger admixture -- needs to be shipped back to Africa with ALL aid to Africa blocked.

Honestly, we whites deserve it.

Attached: E91C997A-598D-4C70-AEDE-220EA20049E1.jpg (878x960, 152K)

Agreed. They're a plight within our species.

>What more can you expect from subhumans? They're niggers. They should all be expelled from white countries.
Even if you want to get along with them, they make sure that you can´t by constantly bringing that shit up and sitting and getting angry over it and trying to get you personally to sit and apologize for it, or try to sit and scheme and try to find a way to fuck you and others like you over in your own country that they voluntarily moved to.. And they shouldn´t even be in europe in the first place. What the fuck, and then someone else is always the problem..

The fuck i go somewhere and bring up some shit from 400 years ago.. It´s like i go to north africa, ah you fucking faggots 400 years ago you did coastal raids and enslaved tens of millions of europeans, and they btw. preferred prize was blonde hair blue eyed women. Am i going to sit and fucking bitch at them 24/7 and go to their countries and do that? Over something that happen 400 years ago? What the fuck do they have to do with it, they weren´t even alive back then and neither was i.

He’s from nigger-area.

Tell you what you go kill yourself over something that happened 400 years ago. Leave the rest of us out of your bullshit. Niggers deserve to shut the fuck up about it already. Instead of pretending others don´t want to get along with them when it´s the other way around.

This is great. Nogs filled with resentment. White hate of whitey over slavery.
Good luck trying to show 80iq retards that jews ran the slave trade.

You can’t even change the mind of a white person when showing them Jew media and Jew tricks.

Good news is: they will accelerate killing and raping whitey. They already are in the US. til we had enough. And then white self hating libtards who allowed this will be first.

Look if they don´t want to let things that happened in past to some of their people, bring it into the present and larp as if they live 400 years ago. And do that shit all the time and sit and scheme about fucking your people over when you try to be nice to them. There´s just no way we can get along in the same country. NO WAY.. and they are making it that way!!! so they should fucking stop playing this stupid game they are playing and just fuck off, instead of pretending everybody else is the fucking problem all the time.

This is one thing i am sorry but i am pissed off at white americans over in USA, you let them do it ALL THE FUCKING TIME, and then some nigger directly from africa, then he go to sweden or some other country, then he fucking do the same fucking larp battle..

Attached: sip.gif (400x184, 401K)

It just proves how useless niggers are, user. Like the jews, they thrive on persecution and victimhood, as it allows gibs. They have created NOTHING, and have NOTHING, and so, they are parasites!

It´s victimhood olympics based on something that happened to some people in the past. Which btw. past was rough for everybody.
Victimhood olympics and then they sit and pretend they want to get along. NO THEY DON´T. They don´t want to get along, can´t people fucking see that. So then you have to say ok we should not be in same country or community since that´s how you feel. Do you think i´m going to sit and wait for some asshole nigger from africa move to denmark and then he figure out. Oh there´s a white guy and then he decide i have to die or something. Fuck that shit dude.. Then i´d rather be a 'racist' then if that´s what gets that nigger out of my face.

>Why is the Arab slave trade ignored?
Because whites aren't being punished for slavery, they're being punished for weakness. Arabs don't pay tribute to Jews because some niggers get uppity, while whites do, therefore whites are the more lucrative target. The Arabs didn't make the mistake of leaving millions of slaves alive whose descendents could potentially still hold grudges and thus potentially be weaponized against their societies in political disputes or by outside forces further down the line. The Arab slave trade was far greater both in scope and in duration than that in the west (which itself was primarily South America), and upon global abolition, the Arabs just killed or exiled their slaves, most of whom were castrated anyway. When the west is uniquely attacked for "slavery", they are actually being attacked for granting citizenship to freed slaves, as this is the only thing pertaining to slavery that is unique to the west. If leftists want to convince the world that tolerance is strength, then why do they seek to destroy the most tolerant societies, hence proving the converse?

In some sense, a similar argument can be applied to Arabic attitudes towards women. Basically everywhere that has overturned traditional attitudes towards gender is now paying the price, and this sets the precedent that such a course of action is a form of weakness. The Arab world isn't blind, they can see the trajectory the west has taken under feminism, and they aren't stupid enough to follow in our footsteps. When people of the past claimed that "women with power destroy nations" and feminists dismissed this as outdated prejudice, only to immediately and en-mass use their new found power to advocate for the destruction of their nations, the Arabic world almost certainly saw this as a validation of traditional attitudes. Why do women want to destroy their nations if they are trying to disprove the claim that giving women power destroys nations?

>complaining about slavery
>in Sweden

We give them free education too.

He's deleting the comments

Nah they just enslaved subsahara africa for a fucking millennia and castrated the slaves. It´s not strength to not give a fuck. But i think white americans and the few europeans involved in this, have apologized more than enough. When others who did far worse haven´t apologized FOR DICK.. when you see niggers apologizing for enslaving eachother for ages.. who you think enslaved and sold the niggers to USA? other africans, lots of them also went to arabs and domestic market. Heck they fucking ate them, lots of the african slavers were straight up cannibals. So it´s castrated and worked to death by arabs or other niggers, or you get killed or eaten.. And so that thing in USA which white americans have apologized for endlessly, cause they picked cotton there which 90+% of white americans didn´t even want no part of and didn´t want them there. And then they won´t stop bringing it up untill they have fucked over white americans.. That´s the idea.. it´s them that don´t want to get along.. It´s a fucking farce.

It´s not weakness to care, the real problem is niggers and others exploiting kindness, they are massive exploiters and manipulators. If they want to live in a society where nobody gives a fuck about them, then there are lots of places in the world where they can instantly have that pleasure. Just a plane ticket away. Not fucking hard to find places in the world where nobody gives a fuck about you if you can´t take care of yourself, or you are having some problems or whatever. Not hard at all..

Don't be afraid to be seen as "racist" anymore dude. What are they gonna do? Ban you from social media? Will those kike creditors cut off your card? Its all pointless. Speak your mind. They can't do a damn thing to you. And guess what, if you say what you truly believe, chances are more people will come out and say what you've been thinking the whole time.

someone should kill this nigger
>he want to kill you
>so you should kill him first

They don´t seem to understand, the more they exploit people who are nice to them, eventually that´s going to run out.. and then nobody gives a fuck about them.

The worst thing you can do in this regard, is try to exploit and manipulate the shit out of someone who is trying to be nice to you. Because there´s not very many of them, most of the world is a fucking horrible cruel world.

So if you are such a gigantic turd that you want to exploit that and thus encourage them to no longer be that way. Well they don´t even want to live in that kind of society either that they are inevitably going to get through that sort of thing..

They will keep pushing untill the boundaries are established, and if boundaries aren't established, then they wont stop pushing. There is no static equilibrium in politics. The only thing that stops outside forces pushing inwards is inside forces pushing outwards. The meme of inside forces pushing outwards with the aim of establishing supremacy has been weaponized to convince the men of the west that inside forces pushing outwards with the aim of maintaining dynamic equilibrium is inherently sinful. The result is that the men of the west gamble their future on the hope that some as-of-yet undiscovered means of establishing and maintaining static equilibrium is found and implemented before the reigns of power pass to other civilizations with more traditional attitudes regarding the nature of power.

Satire?
We got fucking Somali filth running around in gangs beating the shit out of whites in Minn. while other niggers watch and laugh...
This filthy fucking nigger is actively calling for the murder of whites.
This shit is NOT "satire" any more than it was when the South African niggers sang "Kill the Boer - kill the White man"...
I take them at their word.

haha im agree with nigger ,lets kill swedes and let danns with norwegians live there

>swedish

Attached: stallman.png (1822x560, 201K)

Stop cucking out, Alistair. No, white people don't just become like this without muh social contract. We have a greater genetic proclivity to civilization, cooperation, and long-term planning.

Could you imagine a Syrian refugee Swede making statements like this? No, his behavior is quintessentially African.

No m8, blacks in Britain don't have 3x the national crime rate because they miss muh B A S E D Sub-Saharan social contract which had been reining them in before Britain's freedumb "enabled" them.

Niggers gonna nig.
Can't wait for them to go off, finally. They'll probably get blown the fuck out by teenager church boy scouts.

>It's not strength to not give a fuck
My point is more that nature is the final judge of what is and isn't strength or weakness, and that if people actually want caring to be seen as a strength, they owe it to themselves to ensure that societies which care florish, as this sets the precedent. If the societies that care wither and die, then this is effectively nature's decree that caring is weakness, and this is the precedent that will be set to external onlookers.

In that sense, if leftists actually had the courage of their convictions, they would want the best for white men and western nations, and stand up for both at every opportunity, as white men and western nations flourishing well after being the first to grant rights to freed slaves, women, gays, etc sets the precedent for everyone else, essentially acting as a kind of "avatar" for nature's verdict on the matter.

>We whites
Off with the memeflag, (((fellow white person))).

It's the end result the media has always been going for. it's no coincidence that all media in the country which pushes this narrative is owned by a single jewish publisher.
In addition to this, Africans will always have the mentality of being entitled to everything for nothing, and will latch onto any media narrative as an excuse to demand more gibs.

This same behavior can be seen in Africa, only there it's between different African ethnicities, and it's the primary reason why the entire continent will never ever develop.

Never forget: The African is mentally on the level of a 6 year old, and will cry and make demands with no self-reflection or thought process behind wanting more in the moment.

No. They hate whites b/c we remind them of how ugly and sub human they are.

Imagine being born black. You are part of the most hated and despised race of people on the planet, and the history of your people is one of abject cruelty, slavery, and exploitation. Through the advancement of the ages, your people come into contact with white European peoples - and by some divine miracle they not only treat you decently, but they fight tooth and nail across the entire world to free your people, buying your freedom at the cost of untold wealth and blood.
In gratitude for this one singular group of people in the entirety of human existence that has helped you, you (through the myriad of lies propagandized to you by Zionist media) repay these people with murder, rape, parasitic leeching, lies, and untold monstrous acts - and in doing so ensure that your descendants in the future will have lost the sole ally you ever had.
God, it's like a Greek tragedy. I almost feel bad for them.
Then I remembered that they're fucking niggers, so who gives a fuck.

Attached: 1568241460467.jpg (1072x1318, 967K)

Whites are not immune to evolution. If we only allow the dumbest most niggerlike whites to breed, over enough time, we will become niggers too. Our societies are our environments, and whites are naturally predisposed to certain social behaviours, which tends to generate a certain kind of society, but part of this is the creation of traditions and cultural norms. If whites are constrined to live in the abscence of these things, then this isn't whites living according to their nature, but according to the whims of some tyrannical outside force. At this point our future evolution follows artificial selection with respect to the environment created by the social engineers, rather than natural selection with respect to the environment created by current white nature. The environment in which all traditions and cultural norms are forbidden is one that selects for niggerlike behaviour, and will reduce any people to niggers irrespective of their initial state given enough generations of artificial selection.

Niggers are literal thinkers. It's the low iq.

Jag stöder honom, ni har mycket fel, men vi vill rädda era svenska kvinnor.

Attached: 7769C43B-1009-4196-9961-E3F0B4113315.jpg (4032x3024, 2.24M)

Attached: nigger chimpout on white miniapolis.webm (780x530, 2.96M)

Attached: superwhite.png (1919x1277, 3.46M)