Is Jow Forums patriotic?

If yes, explain yourself

Attached: 1920px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png (1920x1011, 25K)

No, I'm not

Attached: 1446152096824.jpg (482x427, 36K)

I can love my country and still hate what it has become.

why anybody would be patriotic for the absolute state of the united states is beyond me

Attached: 1564623174162.webm (720x480, 2.97M)

I love the platonic ideal of America, not the festering shitohle that is McAmericaâ„¢

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-20 at 8.51.14 PM.png (1105x563, 584K)

>Greek shitposter triggered someone this much

Our flag is pretty cool, at least we don't have 3 boring lines of color or something dumb like a leaf, so we have that going for us.

Only when Europoors and Mapleniggers talk shit

I have always considered myself a patriot. I didn't use to think I was in the sense of flag-waving patriotism, but now I would give a resounding yes. I am proud to have the flag in my house. I finally came to realization that the flag is a symbol of the values I have always cherished. It isn't the fault of our founders or myself that the country is being fucked over by DC. I still believe in the constitution and the founding principles. The more they try to erode the 1st,2nd, 4th amendments, the more my inner patriot grows. I recently put a big ass flag up in my living room wall to remind me. I don't like what this country is becoming, but I love what it used to stand for. I still believe that our founders were right. I hope the younger generation wakes up to this, but I don't really give a fuck anymore. I will die and they will live with the bed that they make.

i love the history and foundation of the American flag, and it's people and terrain.

good history teachers, military active duty, veterans, and even hitler, gave me the tools to find a sense of purpose and understanding of the banners.
now i always have my flags and the capacity to acknowledge and respect all the other nations, states flags.

even israel's.
and the nazis.

i understand why the banners of the fathers & mothers is important to always carry.
all our mothers and fathers before us did the same for us.
and now we do this not because we want to or ought to.. but, because we must.

Attached: 1555846906547.gif (600x613, 344K)

No

Attached: ukqHfgy_d.jpg (640x360, 26K)

I mean, my dad was cool. He was a bad father though.

only for one flag.

Attached: download.png (301x167, 2K)

So meritocracy instead of Monopoly larp?

You do know, America is not just the greater LA metro area, right?
That's like me thinking all Canadians are like those who live in Toronto and the surrounding areas.

>waaaaaaah canada waaaaaaahhh
rent free

Have you been to Cleveland, it's basically free there.

I am for the PNW but not the rotten union.

Attached: downloadfile-114.jpg (474x316, 41K)

I generally avoid third world countries

Not really. What's there to be proud about?
Our slave-tier labor conditions? "Employees" in the USA are basically slaves.
Our extreme obesity and low quality food products?
Our rappers and strippers with microphones?
Our extreme dedication to the Jewish state?
Our abortions and homosexuality?
There's nothing to be glad about. I wouldn't be surprised if God smites this nation soon.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-13 at 9.29.51 PM.png (1036x1030, 195K)

True meritocracy would be great, instead we get a world where nepotism determines your status in society and the elites are becoming more incestuous and decadent every day.