Jow Forums:

Jow Forums:
>don't ban assault rifles
also Jow Forums:
>ban assault dogs
how is this justifiable? You're all a bunch of hippocrates.

Attached: ban assault dogs.png (750x750, 965K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uwCkcnccXmw
youtube.com/watch?v=S0nfJ9Z4b3I
news.ufl.edu/articles/2016/02/dna-studies-reveal-that-shelter-workers-often-mislabel-dogs-as-pit-bulls.html
americanpitbullfoundation.com/problem-people-pit-bulls/
atts.org/breed-statistics/statistics-page1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1568319062855.png (621x271, 285K)

>I'm only replying to make sure that you understand that I don't care what you think
sounds like you care. try an argument retard.

Attached: 1551139846822.png (795x681, 33K)

that dog has more muscles on its hindlegs than the woman has on hers, wtf

false equivalence. I can understand those who want to regulate pitbulls. Unlike a weapon it can go around and pull its own trigger if you have a certain breed of them that are hyper aggressive. That´s why some countries say we don´t really want you owning that type of dog because it´s not very safe. Because it´s unpredictable.

Also gunviolence in USA is quite low. And again most gunowners are quite responsible according to statistics so it doesn´t merit a ban for 150 million americans. And there´s that little thing called the 2nd ammendment.

>
&

>hippocrates
Today OP was a faggot. Many such cases. Sad.

Attached: Greek Bloke.jpg (728x410, 52K)

shills spam anti doggo threads because they don't want you to own fearless cop hating doggos that are impervious to pain.

‘Assault dogs’ can randomly fucking eat a child, guns cant

you retards never have an argument. literally "oh no please don't ban assault rifles by name" and in the same breath "please ban pitbulls by name."

basically you're all fucking retarded and need to get your ideals sorted out before you opine on things that barely affect you

Attached: 1565899230067.jpg (635x542, 25K)

>Unlike a weapon it can go around and pull its own trigger if you have a certain breed of them that are hyper aggressive.
That mostly only happens with irresponsible owners, kind of like how guns are only dangerous with irresponsible people.

>You're all a bunch of hippocrates.
The absolute state of leafs

Attached: Huge grin.jpg (5000x5000, 553K)

To be fair, he could really believe we're all Greek physicians.

Agreed, lift the ban on pet tigers

I hate when my gun gets out of its leash and starts shooting people on its own

yeah I hate it when white people get out of control and shoot up a Walmart or a high school on their own too.

You'd need an ar-15 if that four legged nigger appeared in your garden.

>doubles down on false equivalency

Attached: carl.jpg (480x360, 16K)

feel free to explain your perceived lack of understanding, dear american retard.

>kind of like how guns are only dangerous with irresponsible people.
Not really. The most irresponsible gun owner is no where near as bad as the best ptibull owner.

Attached: 12-year-u.s.-dog-bite-statistics-.jpg (664x449, 59K)

>maybe if I call him a name!

Attached: Dog breeds.jpg (1280x868, 81K)

Dogs aren't protected by the Constitution.

ya know what you feed that dog?
DEAD NIGGERS

>maybe if I don't have an argument
you want to ban assault dogs. You're basically a liberal.

>muh constitution
an ancient piece of paper written by an old dead freemason isn't an argument you stupid fucking mutts.

why do americans do this?

Attached: 1556828560508.jpg (288x313, 34K)

>keeps on with false equivalency and then strawmans

Attached: NEw Zealand attacks.jpg (636x332, 55K)

you sound like you're seething right now.

>maybe if I tell him he's seething!

Attached: Pits.jpg (870x260, 53K)

The gun only kills who you aim it at. The dog just snaps one day and kills everything in sight because its an abomination of nature.

>ban assault rifles
>ban assault dogs
I would like for you to distinguish these two concepts succinctly without contradicting yourself.

Attached: 1540423371427.png (511x515, 29K)

Pitbulls are based and redpilled, they should be the only breed of dog that exists.

Exactly. I've been in three pitbull attacks which luckily I overpowered it and no one got hurt but it's left beyond a bitter taste in my mouth.
>guns don't kill people I do
>pitbulls kill irregardless

How about you mind your own fucking business, you dickless, shrunkballed bitch ass Canadian faggot? Niggers killing each other in the fucking ghetto shouldn't cause US to be disarmed; pitbulls eating the faces off of children are a great reason not to have them in homes.

Keep doubling down on the worst equivalency I've seen, niggbull mom.
Also not shocked to see they are also the worst taken care of dog

Attached: Pitstats-bermuda.jpg (999x836, 166K)

I just did Leaf. Pit bulls are a manmade breed whose skulls is too small for their brain. Their adulthood is fraught with constant pain and they eventually snap and kill innocent people or become otherwise hyper agressive. There is a 0% chance your gun is going to load itself and shoot your child in the face while you sleep.

Attached: 1538866636743.gif (216x288, 728K)

that looks like one of those pit bull/mastiff dogs that are like shit bulls on steroids

Attached: DOG OF PEICE.webm (500x690, 2.84M)

Yeah, I hate it when over 55% of gun homicides are done by blacks, and over 50% of all violent crime is done by less than 14% of the population, who are blacks. Stupid moronic faggot ass leaf-blowing Canadian bitch.

did you have an argument prepared or did you join this thread with the sole intent of becoming butthurt?

>ban assault dogs
>don't ban assault rifles
this is the extent of your IQ

Attached: 1561197309515.jpg (1010x1007, 372K)

Actually I think it should be legal to own tigers and wolves.

How about you give us one good reason why we shouldn't have armaments? "Assault dogs" fucking idiot. Should be expected from a pozzed, pussy ass fucking canadiqueer.

There's not an argument to be had, dumb faggot. We will be armed as we please and you have no good justification for otherwise.

Imagine being killed by a lab - I assume those people suffocated when their dogs basically cuddled them to death.

fpbp
/thread

On that note, you're either another in a long line of stupid foreigners telling us what we should or shouldn't have, or you're just being the usual canadian shitposter. Either way "muh IQ" faggot, KYS.

so in fewer words, you're afraid of dogs, and therefore nonwhite.

dont ban either, just dont let women or niggers have them.

Leaf go take your Ritalin you’re way too worked up to have an argument.

A person is not in full control of a separate living being who has not real reasoning capabilities and does not know laws.

all this american kvetching and such little argument. try harder retards.

Don't give Patriot Front any new ideas.

Simple... I can take an gun and beat on it with a hammer it wont do jack shit to me but beat on a dog with a hammer and it will bite. Some times you don't even need a hammer for that to happen.

A gun can't randomly decide to maul a toddler.

>50 IQ reply
naturally. Americans are so fucking stupid I swear to god.

BAN ALL NIGGER AND KIKES

>ban things I dont like
>dont ban things I like
its not hypocritical

it's nonsensical is what it is. you sound like fuckig rednecks when you cry about dogs

>You're all a bunch of hippocrates.
No we're not. Guns can be used to resist tyranny. Pittbulls just kill small children.

If assault rifles had sentience and could attack whoever they wanted without any sign or warning, I would want them banned as well.

Rifles are involved in less than 10% of all gun murders in the united states. More people are killed with hammers than with rifles.
Pit Bulls commit over two thirds of all dog fatalities.
More importantly, a rifle isn't going to hop a fence and maul a child to death by itself.

fucking banning either.

soon brother

>b-b0but dey kill de babbies
literal 50 IQ argument. I could say the sam about guns.

>people don't have sentience
imagine being this retarded.

define pitbull and define assault rifle, retard.

>reeeeeeee

every single one of your "arguments" goes back to feelings and your feelings are that you're scared of dogs, therefore scary dogs should be banned. grow some balls you faggots.

Attached: 1567500785862.jpg (638x558, 64K)

a dog that has been over bred for generations to have a mind and body conditioned to fight to the death is not a very trust worth pet. Far prefer a Shepard !

Shitbulls are a huge burden on local governments because niggers get rid of them when they get bitten and then animal control has to deal with them and their offspring

Not assault rifles. ALL rifles. TOTAL rifle murders are less than 10% of gun murders in the US.

your fear-based anecdote is not an argument

guns don't kill people, pitties do

>guns: invented as way to defend against criminals and a tyrannical government; protected by constitution
>shitbulls: purposefully bred to attack other shitbulls, and prone to attacking random people including children and elderly; not protected by the constituting
This is your logic:
>Jow Forums:
>>don't ban self defense
>also Jow Forums:
>>ban murder
>how is this justifiable? You're all a bunch of hippocrates.

But those are facts, not "fears"

>it's not the gun, it's the owner!
>it's not the owner, it's the dog!
this is your "logic". You're contradicting yourself, either that or you're retarded.

and yet your fear guides you before facts

Ok. Lets say pitbulls are vicious blood thirsty monsters that can randomly eat a child.
I still don't give a shit. And until they put a ban on them I will own one. Because i want too. And people wont fuck with you. And they are good protection.

I don’t think we should ban Pitts. Just shoot them with AR15’s. Get fucked faggot leaf.

Imagine being this incredibly stupid. No, I don't think it's safe to have a statistically violent breed of canine around small children, that doesn't mean that I am personally afraid of dogs.

I don't support disarmament, because what we have isn't a gun problem, it's a black crime problem.

Now take your syrupy cock sucking pozzed canadian pussiness and begone.

To be fair, dealing with niggers and their offspring is kind of what they signed up for as animal control officers.

>>it's not the gun, it's the owner!
>>it's not the owner, it's the dog!
Correct. Guns are inanimate objects that require an operator to pull the trigger. Dogs are living things that can act on their own, and shitbulls in particular are prone to violence specifically because of how they were bred. Are you legitimately retarded?

Dogs do things on their own, guns do not, you fucking retard.

We literally don't have to justify our ownership of firearms to you.

kek

You're the dumb white thot that insists on traveling through the middle east. I how you're dog eats your throat.

>n-no you have to b& pitbulls because dey kill da babbies pitbulls are assault dogs!!!1 ban them all now!!!1 think of the children!!!1

So by your logic, nobody should own an assault rifle. Not that you're scared, it just isn't safe around small children.

>people aren't autonomous
American education on display

>just stopping by to remind you that I don't care what you think
sure showed me eh retard?

Attached: 1544879849292.png (872x464, 357K)

holy kek

Attached: Screenshot_20190914-205157_Chrome.jpg (972x897, 481K)

its literally a bunch of jews trying to form an assault on another form of european history/heritage.
1 people dont know a pitbull from a fucking amstaff or any other kind of bull bred dog
2 APBT are of european creation and was held at the highest of esteem not to long ago by everyone
3 APBT, real ones, are bred to NOT SHOW HUMAN AGGRESSION BUT TO SHOW MAXIMUM ANIMAL AGGRESSION
4 the same idiots who say "ban duh pibull" are the same idiots who shouldnt own any kind of dog anyway

>youtube.com/watch?v=uwCkcnccXmw
this is a video interviewing a very prominent player in the founding of the ABPT

>youtube.com/watch?v=S0nfJ9Z4b3I
another
>news.ufl.edu/articles/2016/02/dna-studies-reveal-that-shelter-workers-often-mislabel-dogs-as-pit-bulls.html
>americanpitbullfoundation.com/problem-people-pit-bulls/
Secondly in regards to statistics, when Pit Bulls are routinely mis-identified, it is more than plausible to see how their numbers are high on reports even though they are rated very high by the American Temperament Test Society as friendly dogs
>atts.org/breed-statistics/statistics-page1/
look for AMERICAN PITBULL TERRIER

so you see my fellow goys, do your homework, this is a jewish assault on white dog breeds.

>pic related IS NOT APBT -idiots

Attached: 2tT76yp.jpg (2779x2084, 1006K)

/this

guns don't get lose and maul people at their own

guns kill people ban guns

>You're dumb because you understand startstics better than I do
That's a pretty lame argument.

so basically, the argument is as follows:
>pitbulls should be b& because I'm afraid of them and they're mean to me
>assaut rifles should not be b& because they're based and I like them
make up your minds retards, the world isn;t a safe space.

>n-no u r d-dum n-not me!!11
the absolute state of American dialectical skills

You will soon die by that nigger dog. Good.

see but this is the kicker, the people wanting to ban pitbulls are really the same people who want to ban guns. a bunch of jews trying to erase white history

>hippocrates
nice touch

what's interesting is there is a category for "mixed-breed" when there is no breed called "pit bull." The term "pit bull" encompasses a few different breeds, including mixed breeds. So, wtf is this graphic talking about?

>. I can understand those who want to regulate niegers. Unlike a weapon it can go around and pull its own trigger if you have a certain breed of them that are hyper aggressive. That´s why some countries say we don´t really want you owning that type of nigs because it´s not very safe. Because it´s unpredictable.

Same thing as banning niggers

I have a pitbull named Scooter. He whines and yelps like he hasn't seen me for years every day after I come home from work. I'm pretty sure that I love him more than my wife and kids.

You made a dumb argument.
I mocked you for it.
Now you're crying. Get over it.

you are the dumbest fuck i have ever seen on this website

refute mine faggot

I leave my Ar15 at home everyday and when I come home and it’s still there sitting inconspicuously in my closet.
If I left my house with a Pitt It would chew it’s way out and kill the first child it saw.
My gun must be used inappropriately to kill innocents. A pittbull must only exist to kill.

>you're crying because I'm scared of dogs and don't have an argument
what kind of thought process is this?

Kill all shitbulls.