Let's go faggots

youtube.com/watch?v=cUbQyId1Kw4

Let's go faggots.

Attached: D-ZWQvVWkAAUwN1.jpg (750x687, 66K)

Foreign adversaries are conducting a pro-Tulsi disinformation campaign. Islamists, Israel/Mossad/Jews, and the broader international communist party including both China and Russia are all engaged in active measures against the USA.

For Russia in particular, you must read Golytsin's Perestroika Deception. The communist party are masters of psychological manipulation and active measures in the ideological arena. This is the ultimate battleground of the entire world.

1) KGB Chief Andropov was the principle responsible for implementing the Perestroika Plan, and his deputy went on record saying the three great threats to the USSR were pop music, western culture, and hare krishna (the tiny cult, even tinier at the time, that Tulsi belongs to).

2) Familiarize yourself with the soviet origins of the Tavistock Institute. There is ample historical material, but of more pressing importance is that it remains a Soviet institution to this day. For example, there is a deep partnership between Tavistock, Eglin AFB (hub of US domestic propaganda operations), the Esalen Institute.

3) Joe Rogan's handler, Jamie Vernon ("pull that up, Jamie"), is a foreign asset. His father was part of information warfare unit for the Pentagon, but more importantly the father was best friends with Mossad agent Harry Hirschinger, known to have involved in aiding and abetting al-Qaeda operations that resulted in the deaths of US personnel (barracks bombings, same MO as Mossad doing 9/11 basically).

4) One of the primary modes of implementing soviet active measures in the US is through "hippie" communities following the Esalen Institute model. They form cults with hierarchical, intensely loyal followers who are paranoid of outsiders (for a variety of reasons like use of banned psychoactive drugs). Joe Rogan, the person to put Tulsi on the map, gets all of his content from the communist limited hangout, the Esalen Institute.

Fake news.

this is most jewy post I've ever seen and there's literal Israelis on here

Women should not be president, I don't like Trump but all of the democrats fucking suck. and no third-party is gonna win under the current political system.

Trump and his antics are just a distraction for the working class while the groundwork for ai and automation to take their jobs is being laid. Tulsi is the best canidate running.

She's my favorite for the primary anyway.

Attached: 1564701367412.jpg (1080x769, 435K)

What would happen if we had a female president and she was let's say 8 months pregnant at the G7 Summit? She's having dinner with her fellow leaders when suddenly she punches Putin in the mouth because took the last dinner roll.

Now she's riding in the beast from the airport to the Whitehouse... and the entire security detail is forced to stop at every 3rd fast food restaurant because Madame President has to pee plus she has a hankering for a double bubble bacon and bbq sauce cheese burger with chili fries and pickles that she's seen on the commercials?

Both observant and based/pol/

Look how fucked up Women have made Congress !

She's the best candidate running.

this

Attached: 9D18652D-5ACE-45C6-A1B9-B899D76FBAD3.jpg (960x960, 176K)

>Tulsi is the best canidate running
why
what policies does she have that you like

MOMMY

Attached: CD84A870-B11E-443F-844B-CD81BCCA2F74.jpg (1242x2208, 342K)

Attached: 9BCEDA00-3967-4FE5-8D2B-8612FF58A5E4.jpg (287x294, 13K)

We need to get her to the October Debate

Recognizing that ending the wars we're are more important than getting some tranny's pronouns right.

Single issue voter?

Attached: tulsi.webm (320x568, 2.04M)

>Can't even drink milk
She's an invader, nothing more

Attached: 1566272748139.jpg (2031x1084, 316K)

i want milky! why wont they let us see her in the debates?

This post stinks of gefilte fish and mannascheiwitz.

Attached: sniff.webm (1280x720, 1.01M)

They're actually the cause of a lot of our bullshit. You end those you stop tying up resources that can be used elsewhere.

She handed Kamala her ass.
She is against the military complex and perpetual war.
She is a brown person that is not all about pandering to demographics.
She is in the military.
She did not support Warhawk Hillery.
She is young and good looking.
If she was 10 years younger she would have been a part of the mean girls click.

Tfw no sweaty, athletic, racially ambiguous, veteran, anti neocon presidential candidate gf. One more round of bleaching and her children will be high cast af.

Caste*

She's still superior to you.

Yeah on paper, she ain't got blue eyes though so I'd say we're tied. XD

Well if she isn't than that really leaves you with no excuses now dosen't it? Look at all she's accomplished and compare it to yourself.

Interesting, go on.

She requires my seed.

Why am I suddenly feeling like this mommy thing is... ((((JEWS.))))

B R E E D I N G
M A T E R I A L

because you are the jude. You want perpetual war.

Attached: 1542040883723.jpg (570x712, 330K)

Attached: 1546447651368.jpg (876x1051, 269K)