California Vs NY

California only exists to show New Yorkers that things could be worse

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-14-20-57-11-1.png (228x552, 114K)

>muh counties
NYC is far worse than any place in California aside from SF

Why is sf bad?

Some parts of California aren't that bad, I've only got beaners on 2 sides of my house.

Outside of the Great Satan NY is 1000x better than anywhere in California

Self-Bump for Glorious Upstate

>Some parts of California aren't that bad,

The parts that are bad are fucking up the parts that aren't bad.

>Mfw California born and raised
>Mfw 18 zoomer
Anyone here have tips for moving to a different state in the somewhat near future (say 5ish years down the road)?

Make sure you are really ready and are in a postion to meet new people
Move far enough away you cant drive back home if youre bored or lonely
Im from Upstate NY and i moved to Pennsylvania for 6 months a couple years ago, but i only made 1 actual friend there because my job wasnt an outgoing one so i got lonely and started goimg home on the weekends and eventually moved back so i could be around my ftiemds and family

Very true, before the beaners moved in it was comfy here. The only thing I really hate about CA is smog checks.

Heh, you are like little baby

Attached: 205px-New_Jersey_Presidential_Election_Results_2016.svg.png (205x382, 34K)

fuck city niggers

Attached: res.jpg (1024x683, 169K)

why cant california just fucking declare independence so america can invade and establish a puppet state

it's already a (((puppet state))) you dumb memeflag, no reason to double up

Breaking NY up into two states would be good for both parts. California is too far gone for any help short of mass deportations of all illegals and anchor people.

>California only exists to show New Yorkers that things could be worse
As someone from the New York sphere of influence living near Commiefornia, this is true and hilarious.
>i screamcry internally every time some simpering yuppy Left Coaster pronounces it
>baalsaamuck

My county is red too. New Amsterdam! Secession! Leave Jew York form glorious new Amsterdam. !!

This is not true at all. We actually bust up homeless encampments and ship them off to shelters. In almost any California city they just leave them to grow in size and attract more. LA has the fucking PLAGUE, nyc doesn’t

Ny is good to the homeless I didn’t do shit for almost a year shelter to shelter in nys. If you can’t save up money to get a place after a year ur shelter and gibs are shut off in ny. However it would be a good way to save money if I had to do it again not smoking synth weed. Sheeeeit back in 11-12 k2 had mf’ers feeling like they were in the matrix. Thank god that shits gone.

jersey is nice
only thing shitty about jersey is actual New Jerseyans

you aren't white you nigger

Attached: staten island conservatives.png (750x562, 541K)

Trump should try to flip NY, that would be glorious

whiter than you NIGGER

Attached: armm.jpg (2592x1936, 1.16M)

So fucking wrong. Outside of NYC, New York is awesome.

kike

Attached: staten island.jpg (1400x540, 92K)