Alyssa Milano fondly recalls aborting 2 of her babies

The entire universe wants every part of this nasty bitch's existence extinct, forever. Every unnatural, abomination speck of her, wiped out.

“In 1993, I had two abortions,” Milano shared. “ It was huge — overwhelming even. It filled every part of living. It was a joyful and exciting and powerful time in my life.”

Attached: iu288W9195.jpg (400x266, 66K)

in 1993 Alyssa Milano was already past her prime

You act like killing pathetic parasites is a bad thing. Imagine thinking the human race deserves to breed lol

if you think this why don't you just kill yourself then?
>you won't though
full of shit

I loved having my little boy. I swear being pregnant was probably the most magical thing I ever went through.
I kind of want another one but idk, I love spoiling my son.

>woman
>on the Internet
>only has one child
>spoils her son
You are why America is shit, you and your beta husband.

Yeah, i’d love it if she died. She deserves it.

Hahahahaha lol DELETE the FeTUS am I right fellow thot bitches. WOoO000o! Wine, partying and chad cock!!! Such progressivism, such equality! Thank you jews for giving us so much power over the evil white man! Thank you for protecting us from having to deal with any consequences for our actions. Love being a slut career women. Fuck patriarchal nuclear families. The future is female!! YOLO, wanderlust!! YOGA AND TINDEr, and FUR BABIES!!! Screw having children, screw family, screw men (only the hot ones, teehee) Feminism FTW!!!

>Some kids who would have been raised to be radical leftists died in the womb
Oh no that sucks, if they had been alive they could have voted for Hillary

Found the Democrat.

Babies are CANCELED

This, get to work on the next batch

It’s suicide prevention versus abortion rights prevention don’t forget hypocrisy

The left are handcuffed because developing life forms who become infants become adults then they want to die? Something doesn’t add up here?

Attached: A3F3082D-EDCB-4281-95DD-2B5E56C64F34.jpg (400x317, 46K)

related

It’s deletion time let’s march and hold up placards of hypocrisy
Strong woman kill there own.
The state of it.

The girl who aborted my kid is now a grade school teacher.....

The greatest gift you can give your child is a sibling.

Why didn't you stop her user? Did you know?

>powerful

Attached: 1555119121914.jpg (904x864, 84K)

I was told I had no say because we were young...

fooked me up pretty bad

Imagine if the population dropped by half, the amount resources and fresh air we would have would be amazing. Not to mention traffic lanes just opening up.

Edgy.

GoFundme Patreon Apple Store Alternative is here

#

#

#

You better not have circumcised him.

on the positive side, at least less Alyssa Milanos coming down the pike

Tits or gtfo.

Attached: 1464739198038.png (602x583, 314K)

This

I'm against abortion, but she just would have raised her kids to be niggerloving crossgendered communist faggot demon-worshippers.