Why do you idiots want a civil war so badly?

Attached: apple-police-state-650x381.jpg (650x381, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=beYDa8B82tA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We want to kill liberals and hang them in public places as a warning to never do anything so degenerate or weird again.
Amen.

civil war? jews are genociding europeans in every country across the globe with demographic replacement. there is no civil war, just genocide.

*michael caine voice*
SOME PEOPLE JUST WANT TO WATCH THE WORLD BURN

I want to shoot leftists

The left wants a civil war what the fuck are you talking about

Fpbp

you mericans love violence

Attached: quote-the-tree-of-liberty-must-be-refreshed-from-time-to-time-with-the-blood-of-patriots-and-thomas- (850x400, 49K)

Because we finally could people who want exterminate us.

You're goddamn right

none of them are american

race war when?

>defending your freedoms means you love violence, goyim

Attached: 1568504245187.jpg (828x1069, 280K)

what an absolutely ridiculous image.
in reality, the baby would be dead too.

Attached: 1561478343009.jpg (525x478, 18K)

What I want is for people to stop fucking with me and my Rights.

Because sometimes war is a good thing. it can wipe the slate clean and reset politics to neutral.
nobody is gonna care about your gender identity or thoughts on global warming in a war.

Attached: thomas-jefferson-tree-of-liberty.jpg (1200x630, 115K)

Fpbp

Fpbp

Cause they want to murder people, rape women and children and its white boys history accomplishments

Because I want Rothschild and his international jewish clique hanging from the federal reserve.

It angers me that the French has more balls to rebel against their government than any of us. So many castrated boys.

Attached: downloadfile-94.jpg (474x362, 17K)

because i think it's funny when other people get hurt and i have no self-preservation instinct. i haven't considered myself a participant in this world for quite a while now.

You have a way with words user.

Fpbp

Only a pussy wouldnt want to go to war with this government.

The only people who want a civil war are the controllers. They've lost control of the narrative and it's becoming harder for them to control people. Start a civil war and use it as an excuse to bring the UN in to disarm America, and they'll have what they wanted.

test

boredom

ask beto the same question

Attached: betoEET_c6FUcAczM7n.jpg large.jpg (1280x1280, 154K)

The house is too infested with rats, cockroaches, and termites. Just burn it down for the insurance money and build a new one.

We are a revolutionary people

Everyone has their escapist fantasies for this shit country.

Grats you just made the Cia to kill list when the shtf

I guess because it would give our lives some hope and purpose.

To do what the first one should have, destroy the African menace.

All white liberals need cleansed
Youre all out of control

Diplomacy wont fix America only carnage.

You are a fucking coward. If I'm not on the CIA kill list then I did something wrong.

>bring the UN in to disarm America
That makes absolutely no sense. What countries are going to volunteer troops to do it when they know that they’re all going home in body bags if at all? It would take World War 2 sized armies - which no one else has and can’t afford to equip or maintain in the field for the months/years they’d have to be here.

Honestly, I think it's what everyone has been wanting for some time. Just scrolling through social media, youtube comments or basically any online forum and it's an endless barrage of finger pointing, name calling, and inability to reason or compromise with whatever side they oppose. Hyper progressive leftism and degenerates are so sure they are on the right side of history. So when the eventuality of a collapse of society as we know it eventually happens, they will finally get what they subconsciously have wanted. A complete separation from the people they disagree with. Just not in the way they wanted. It will be violent, bloody, full of suffering. People starving or dying of thirst, armed conflicts, roving gangs who murder, rape and steal, limited access to police and emergency services, medical care, electricity.

It will suck for everyone involved. But it's ultimately what most people deserve.

Attached: highwayofdeathiraq95.jpg (860x650, 153K)

You will be in jail for a butter knife, Mohammed.

fpbp

Nonsense kike shill ! reddit time?

Because it'd be fresh

Jews are the ones pulling the strings & calling all the shots the degenerate Left is pushing.

Jews are also the ones pushing for mass immigration & bringing niggers & spics into our neighborhoods

Getting rid of Libs wouldn't do enough justice. You need to get rid of the source of the problem, main being the Jews.

On the Day of the Rope, all Jews, negros, spics, & Muslims must be expelled from our society

Attached: 58bac891384b853afbacd23eebf084208b1b4bb594ec8de92667fe311d74d81e.jpg (561x466, 120K)

if shtf then the elites are going into their bunkers to wait for us to finish killing each other. the strong will survive.

Something something tree of liberty something tyrants something why do you insist on acting like what we have is worth perpetuating and preserving? Cradle to grave you're a programmed consumer with the idea that they have rights and no reality of those rights existing. Our government kills people indiscriminately around the world, topples governments, gets innocents and our own people killed so that a few can maintain their power structure and keep you apathetic and stupid. Get out of the way or get out slave.

Oh look it's that thread again. Nobody wants war, only people who never experienced one. Unfortunately it will take one to unfuck this country...

Because I want to save my country but I can't see a way of resolving the standing cultural divide other than an armed conflict. We've moved passed the point of talking about this shit, they are literally assaulting people who try to talk with the justification that it stops their venom from reaching anyones ears.

Tell me how this ends other than war?

Attached: 1403654753266.jpg (497x585, 48K)

shut up

Attached: 83580D3A0D4B470FA53615BFFCE010A7.png (839x355, 125K)

FPBP

> The extermination of inferior peoples is an imperative to the survival of the Republic

Kill all leftist filth.

>tell me how this ends other than war?
I realistically see large spread riots and civil unrest, but not war.

Attached: joey.webm (640x360, 1.39M)

I work with Bosnians. Another guy at work said the whole UN peacekeepers in the US conspiracy shit. I say to the Bosnian, tell this guy about what the UN did in Bosnia. He laughed and told him they didn't do shit while Serbs raped and killed Bosnians.

America would chew up and spit out any peacekeepers with all the guns and ammo out in the sticks.

Only way to fix this country at this point.

to kill off all these retards obviously

That will be the war. We're not talking about people going out and fighting the government. We're talking social castes in society clashing.

>reddit
>kekistani flag

It is the inevitable trajectory the country is on. We went from name calling to dirty tricks to protests to false flags to doxxing to brigading to boycotting to isolated attacks to mass shootings. The left has painted itself into a corner by its own actions and now has to either escalate and start a civil war, or shut the fuck up and go away. Either way, I think this will be the last presidential election we will see without actual open conflict.

Attached: race rock 2.jpg (333x500, 22K)

I mean you are on Jow Forums that is pretty degenerate. Are you going to hang yourself?

THIS

>Jade Hellm
roflmao

Being this jewish or shitskin

Attached: 1568346611629.jpg (870x790, 277K)

Because it would unironically make most of our lives better.

peaceful death

Attached: stupidprizes.jpg (400x533, 112K)

Why do you think that Civil War 2 will be anything like CW 1? Are you retarded? There is no more North or South anymore.

Shattered Union is exactly how a US civil war would end up.
youtube.com/watch?v=beYDa8B82tA
That game needs a remake BTW

Niggers.
The military will be too busy trying to quell nigger arson, murder, rape and thievery to protect the state.

Attached: hrrcanelooters.webm (640x360, 720K)

To Target all the Wrong ppl

North were actually the agressors in that fight

Because we're paralyzed by corruption and mired in political correctness. We're dying a slow and suffocating death.

I don’t. I want liberals to fuck off and leave me alone. I’d much rather have a peaceful separation

Attached: 1F9D85F2-F99D-444D-882D-896524ABD391.png (384x384, 15K)

If you took violence a little more seriously, then a bunch of flightless birds wouldn't have kicked your asses.

The truth...Now will any of you fuckers realize it...

boredom and vengeance

Ironically it's the guns. Having such an effective means of lethal force at the immediate ready makes you a lot more cautious to use that power. When all you can do is throw rocks and swing sticks, you risk an ass-whooping and some jail time. If you were to go full 1776 like we could here it would be risking life in prison at best and being hunted and killed at worst. You know, "an armed society is a polite society," "with great power comes great responsibility" and all that

fear is the tool of the devil, kys now sóyboy

yup, fpbp

People talk about how armed US citizenry would give the US military a hard time during a civil war. If it was armed US citizenry vs UN troops, the UN troops would be utterly curb stomped.

Because they think it will be tReS kEwL like in the Turner Diaries or the equally braindead Northwest Front novels. In reality they'll wind up in a ruined, balkanized 4th-world shithole with little to no access to food, electricity or clean drinking water - except maybe in the Chinese or Russian enclaves - and constantly hunted by various gangs, militias and "liberation armies." Assuming they're still breathing by the end of it all, that is. But they're dumb so they won't believe until it's too late, so fuck 'em.

becuase they want a ethno state but know most white people are never going to accept that. Therefore they want civil war to wipe out a lot of them and use the chaos to polerize the rest.

I'm getting hard thinking about raping and garroting some cute libshit UN Peacekeeper from Berlin after blowing up her squadmates in front of her and just defiling her corpse.

Population control.

this. once all shit hits the fan they will have so many factions they will pick the guys who are actually evil

Bruh, I bet if you captured them after you blasted a bunch of commies and just kept her around she would jump on your dick if you were smart.

>implying were not in a civil war
>thinking a civil war is fought with troops
>being this dumb

I want freedom not civil war. Why do you want to take way people's freedom so badly?

Just imagine a female soldier. She's fresh out of low-bar boot camp. Her squad is full of Ethiopians who think their rifle's sight distance adjustments control bullet power. She think's she's going to save America's Muslims and degenerates from white supremacy. She'll be the femme fatale that saves neoliberal global capitalism!

She gets off her amphibious landing craft and realized all the nonwhites flew back home when the economy shit the bed. Two weeks later her squad gets blown to pieces while she's changing her tampon and the next thing she knows, she's naked and chained to a wall by her neck...

they just want to raid, to be badasses, and adventure.

I love violence when it’s against my enemies. To fight and destroy those who mean us harm is natural an victory is the best feeling in the world.

I don’t even give a shit about hiding it anymore. Fuck all optics and fuck Jew bastards

Because we're fucking powerless. The jews have so much control over the government and media that nobody can do anything about them. They're already fucking Europe beyond repair and the only reason we haven't been completely fucked yet is because we live an ocean across from the somalis and muslims, so they can only flood us with the far more benign mexicans. They're just gonna keep fucking up our country while bleeding us dry and we can't do shit unless something happens to disrupt the status quo.

Because our society is rotten and corrupt and naturally we have an attraction to events that would destroy it.

The silent majority would rather see change happen without a civil war, because we can think ahead enough to realize the consequences that would come, no matter how well it went for us.

Civil war is inevitable at this point, without some kind of organized resistance and/or terrorism coming from our side, civil war inches closer and closer because peaceful revolution is impossible.

I for one hate America and the degeneracy it produces.

I'll admit this has a lot to do with Finns being groveling cowards who worship everything Amerrican and Swedish, but I still want the importation of degeneracy to end,

Blaming Americans for that and not the Juden who infiltrated our government is retarded and childish and will achieve nothing.

could you be specific as to who you're actually trying to address?

yes, that is correct, and? are you jealous? c'mere and i'll make you unjealous

sometimes i think it would be good to lure the JEWn golems in so we could all bond as americans by killing foreign invaders trying to take our liberties just like in the good old days of the revolution, which started because the british tried to take our guns away BY THE WAY

It's the road to jew removal.

I don't want one, but the civil war has already started so... whatever, engage survival mode.