Jews make ugly buildings

Why do Jews build ugly buildings like pic related?
Pic related is the "Museum of Art" at Cornell University.
What a misnomer to call this a container for artistic works.
Are Jews retarded or do they really find pic related beautiful and artistic?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herbert_F._Johnson_Museum_of_Art

Attached: jew-museum.jpg (1024x845, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ms0Ru
teeplearch.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_party_rally_grounds
independent.co.uk/news/world/modern-art-was-cia-weapon-1578808.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Architectural aspect of cultural marxism

do you think this is art?

Could be worse, could be the new library in Edmonton.

Attached: D_2i2JBVUAAFBRV.jpg (1000x750, 147K)

Here's a nice image that showcases the de-evolution in architecture here.

Attached: 67259183_2335751156472289_6567701763833462784_n.jpg (422x960, 87K)

it looks like a navy ship or an army tank

Lmao thst corrugated steel. What the fuck thats gonna loook so tacky in 15 years

Attached: cdf70c98-f09f-47c2-8680-9e3f1604f0d6.jpg (2000x1328, 134K)

pillbug building

Attached: pillbug.jpg (500x300, 55K)

Fucking hideous

fucking edmonton

Edmonton is a hotbed for this shit lmao

Attached: edmonton-art-gallery.jpg (1200x675, 165K)

Moreso than a lack of creativity, Jews rarely act out with any real sense of self sacrifice.

Hitler postulated in his autobiography that they'll often be able to create stimulating works of art but only to the extent that it helps serve a practical purpose they can grasp.

They don't have to necessarily do it out of malice since it's literally how they think, doing good things for the sake of them alone just doesn't cross their minds and that's pretty evident from their materialistic culture.

I will also add that nobody in Edmonton even remotely likes this new library. The people call it the BiblioTank and often joke about how crap it looks. Considering how many ugly buildings Edmonton has had put up recently, that's quite the accomplishment.
Unfortunately true. I fear that one day one of these "architects" will come for our legislature, by far the nicest building in the city.

R u downtown fag? Jesus edmonton has become such a leftist shithole in the last couple decades.

here's another one

Attached: weisman-art-museum.jpg (1024x683, 202K)

jews do this shit all over the world

Tat looks like a living fortress u ave to fight in ff15 or something

No.

I represents the distortion and vulgarity of modern culture and society. They are mocking us.

Jews start companies, get their buddies to loan them money, build a shitty building, then sell the company.
Profit made.

Attached: jews-did-buildings.jpg (822x438, 91K)

Attached: ugly-building.jpg (1024x556, 200K)

Attached: ugly-building-2.jpg (474x356, 30K)

I used to live in Strathcona, currently I am further away from the city center. In the time I spent in Strathcona, I saw literal communist rallies and Antifa stickers galore. There are some nice looking buildings around Whyte Ave, nothing too interesting unfortunately in my new neighborhood, just average houses. Better than the outskirts, where pic related is considered a passable design for a school.

Attached: uglyschool.png (1302x466, 865K)

Attached: ugly-building-3.jpg (259x194, 7K)

Jesus what an ugly building that is.
Absolutely disgusting.
You know some Jew banker actually evaluated this loan and accepted it, right?

Dont forget this million dollar piece of art.

Attached: o (1).jpg (1000x750, 98K)

Kek

Attached: Screenshot_20190914-195626_Chrome.jpg (719x1012, 273K)

What's worse is they are tearing down old schools at an alarming rate here and replacing them with ugly modern buildings. Pic is what they replaced an old elementary school in Strathcona with, I hear they're tearing down the old brick high school nearby to do something similar.
Right next to the highway where it can reflect sunlight into drivers eyes and blind them on a sunny day.

Attached: shit.png (2596x796, 2.56M)

jews are incapable of anything objectively artistic. The ashkenazi are genetically psychopaths and psychopaths are incapable of comprehending art

Another stinker from Edmonton. "At least they put bricks on it, right?", I hear you say. Well...

Attached: 23781163690_0ee65d2d3d_k.jpg (2048x1536, 643K)

The bricks are fake and painted on. I remember this building's developer lied about "real bricks" when trying to get a building permit, they turned around and did this when it was too late for anyone to stop them.

Attached: lIxTdOX.jpg (816x612, 749K)

i bet the reason is, its expensive as fuck to upkeep. even compared to old stone buildings

2 reasons. cheap materials, will have to be completely replaced in no time. and its probably very hard to get made, as in rare. one specialty place will have to make that distinct thing or, a hard to find place will have to make it and itll take them a long time so be expensive.
as compared to stone and brick

I mean if u look at edmonton as a whole. This new buildigs are literally the 70s buildings redone. Architecture in edmonton always sucked except the initial government buildings.

Why do they design everything to be undetectable by radar?

Its all crap outside finishes made from paper or plastic. Fast food restautants do the same because they expect to redo it within a decade. Except these are supposed to be permanant municipal buildings.

>Are Jews retarded or do they really find pic related beautiful and artistic?

No, and its not meant for them, jews make buildings like this to drown out and finally replace the inherent architectural style of a particular race. Architecture and Culture go hand-in-hand, what jews are doing to architecture is the same as they are doing to all other areas of society: creating one big brown mess where everything looks and acts the same, enabling the production of good, subservient, unquestioning goyim

Jewish spacial intelligence is in the shitter. This is their absolute best. Even the synagogues aren’t spared from being built as abnormally shaped shit.

Attached: FE7A9061-1679-4B0A-9420-15520EEEC59D.jpg (640x360, 65K)

Another thing you lot should know about Edmonton, there is a comical amount of retail space throughout the city. Not only do we have West Edmonton Mall, the former biggest mall in the world, but we have over 10 others, with the ugliest probably being Southgate Mall (pic related). On top of that, we have dozens of large power centres (giant strip mall complexes), with South Edmonton Common being not only the largest in the city, but in North America. It is so large, it's considered it's own neighborhood by the municipal government.
This is true. Sadly, decades ago much of the good buildings were demolished to make way for a sea of downtown parking lots and a handful of ugly office towers. The old courthouse was demolished to make way for Shitty Centre Mall, for example.

Attached: southgate.png (1681x702, 1.09M)

Creepy

Attached: hl_2_combine_building.jpg (480x360, 12K)

I dunno. Maybe they want to destroy the beauty, tradition and culture that people associate with their nation's unique architecture, so that people lose connection with their roots? All I know is that there are very few unique traits in contemporary architecture. Everything looks the same, whether it's in Europe, the US or Asia, and it sucks the soul right out of you.
Granted, it's probably not a trait unique to Jews, though they certainly like to push that shit.

now you don't like the buildings they built what is wrong with you people? you are sooooooooo anti Jewish it's not even funny

what?

fyi no one would pay for this loss of habitable square feet

i think it's a jewish letter

antisemitism seems to be a mental illness

Just so you understand how large South Edmonton Common is, I have outlined it in red on this map of the city. The entire West Edmonton mall complex is outlined in blue. South Edmonton Common is around three times as large. It's bigger than many neighbourhoods are. And all it consists of is parking lots and soulless "big box" stores. That land could have been where people lived, it could have been a huge park or an environmental reserve, but instead, after building dozens of malls and power centers, the municipal government wastes even more land on commerce.

Attached: map.png (883x922, 1.73M)

>a natural reaction to a group who since time immemorial has subverted the host nation wherever they have resided
>calling it out is a mental illness

if it were the bloody Mongolians being subversive the reaction would be the same. if jews really wanted to end anti-semitism they would stop engaging in the litany of subversive actions they perform in nations gracious enough to host them

they dont use the medical term or biological one they use the law definition then tell you to make it ok to do that.
then when theyre talking about pedophillia, the law, they mean ANYone under the age of 18
thats 0-18.
think of that for a fuckign second
tell thema bout it and they would probably screech at how much bootlicking they have to do
this is called politcally incorrect for a reason isnt it?

>a fucking melted paper bag

architect = (((Frank Gehry)))

Attached: Dr Chau Chak Wing Building, UTS_ Sydney, Australia.jpg (1704x958, 332K)

architect = (((Ernő Goldfinger)))

Attached: Trellick Tower_ London, UK.jpg (1600x2187, 671K)

Unsurprising. I have just came to expect these sorts of things every time the municipal government does anything. They require a certain amount of money to be put towards public art on public projects but it just gives us things like . Even when the city isn't involved, we get things like pic related. I've given up on Edmonton's governance a long time ago. Nothing is ever done properly. The LRT is a perfect example of this. We have trains running at grade across busy roads because the clown council wanted to cheap out, delaying ambulances for over 20 minutes near a hospital, endless multi-year delays on every new station built, and poorly planned track layout backing up traffic everywhere.

Attached: Instagrammable-Walls-of-Old-Strathcona-Whyte-Avenue-Edmonton-Okuda-San-Miguel.jpg (1080x1152, 298K)

I *believe* this Czech radio tower was constructed by goys, but do you see the little gray specs all over it....

Attached: Žižkov TV Tower_ Prague, Czech Republic.jpg (1500x1058, 154K)

Here they are in more detail, they were designed by (((David Černý))), what a marvelous addition!

Attached: Žižkov TV Tower 2_ Prague, Czech Republic.jpg (800x1200, 148K)

Jewish "art"

Attached: 1568498768519.jpg (900x599, 173K)

it's a middle finger to god

>A (((Peter Eisenman))) building. Note the total lack of plant life. Plant life might accidentally make you feel happy and comfortable, and happiness is a bourgeois illusion. The tiny figures on the left seem to be attempting a picnic on the curve. They are probably cold and windswept—as they should be.

Attached: City of Culture_ Santiago de Compostela, Spain.jpg (768x514, 63K)

architect = (((Moshe Safdie)))

Attached: Habitat 67_ Montreal, Canada.jpg (1024x575, 121K)

This is one of the reasons that I don't believe they are human. They lack something.

i figured it out now
its they are jealous of skateboarding culture. they make everything look like it can be skated on but then they ban skating everywere and steal your shit
thats what everyone of these look like

>Why do Jews build ugly buildings
Because Jewish architecture is an external expression of the Jewish nature.

It's the reason Ligeti's works sound like an aural version of "The Scream." Those buildings are what it's like to be a Jew.

Attached: Kushner - creepy (2).jpg (720x451, 42K)

1: That building style is DESIGNED to suck the soul out of you, it's contrived and unfamiliar.
The key word in "Modern architecture" is modern.

2:Jews are disgusting and ugly, have you not seen how these people age?
Even before they hit their 20's they are still disgusting and since it is their nature they seek to make the environment adapted for them.

This is also why they are fine with chop-your-dick-offism, homosexuality and what have you, despite knowing what husks of a human being their surgery leaves behind.

The Jews have as cancerous parasites, a warped mind that only seeks to destroy and degenerate. It is their racial instinct to undermine the Aryan people and the virtues of beauty we uphold. What the Jews "create", is only a product of their hate.

Jews hate nature because they are the lowest on the human food chain and they know it. The Jewish religion is all about cheating god and overcoming the laws of nature to dominate through trickery and deception. Hence why jews have all those weird gizmos in their houses (such as light switches and buttons in elevators which turn on automatically) so they don’t have to work on the sabbath. Judaism is fundamentally averse to the laws of nature which explains why they hate realist and classical art or architecture.

Attached: B5F7DD84-B5DB-4861-9FCC-A77336DB86CD.png (640x1136, 163K)

architect = (((William Pereira)))

Attached: Geisel Library UCSD_ San Dieog, California.jpg (1600x1053, 299K)

archive.is/ms0Ru
>Much of the criticism of the city's main library centres on the building's cladding, which some say is darker than in the original architectural renderings, as well as its rigid lines, comparable to a military battleship or tank, according to some.
>While the barbs may sting, the attention should be considered a good thing, Teeple said.
>"To me, it means that striking nature of the design and the dynamic nature of it is bringing it into the public consciousness.
>"The fact that it's a fairly powerful sculptural form is making it register in a way it didn't before."
>Teeple said the team looked at different cladding, some "more expensive, more beautiful," but settled within budget for Azengar zinc.
>"I think that's just someone posting a bad photograph actually. I have a photograph right on my cellphone that looks amazing of almost the same corner and I just snapped it quickly walking by.
>The cladding is a newer product, he said, especially for Canada.
>"I would say, perhaps, people here are not used to European materials like the Azengar zinc," Teeple said.
>"It's new and different. People might associate it with more industrial buildings ... even though in Europe it would be seen as a pretty high-end, nice finish material."
>Teeple insists much of the criticism is premature and in the end the new library will fit in nicely with the other buildings near Winston Churchill Square.
>"The cover of the book is very important, but it's part of a deeper composition. The library reaches out to the corner, it draws one in and there's a very dynamic flow of space in and through the library."
>"Part of the idea is that the public space of the city ... will flow right through the library," he said. "You're not seeing just how that works yet, but it will become apparent.
The people who design these are delusional. If someone wants to look more into this guy, his name is Stephen Teeple and here's his website: teeplearch.com/

Attached: dipshit.png (764x705, 354K)

It's for goy retards they make everything bad for you, while they steal all the good architecture for themselves so they appear brilliant

Attached: parliaments.png (1096x1778, 2.56M)

No, that's not it. They actually make shit for themselves too. They are, by-in large, incapable of creating beauty.

look how they massacred my boy...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_party_rally_grounds

Attached: Reichsparteitagsgelände_ Nuremberg, Germany.jpg (2600x1950, 695K)

What the fuck? This is the ugliest building I've ever seen.

I don't know Hebrew but I'd wager that's a building made in the shape of one of their letters

that looks like when I try to build a base in fallout.. i'm not a creative man

They can't create beauty, so they try their very best to sully everything around them with unparalleled garbage.

Well you can thank Canadian-born (((Frank Gehry))) [aka Frank Owen Goldberg] he's also the guy who made pic related

Attached: Walt Disney Concert Hall_ Los Angeles, California.jpg (900x600, 81K)

and another, amazing how this man just keeps getting away with it

Attached: Nationale-Nederlanden_ Prague, Czechia.jpg (1000x670, 175K)

Bring black neo classical.

>ugly, unnatural lack of symmetry, inefficient use of space, unlike life and nature
probably satanic desu

Is it just buildings or all art?

probably talmudic desu

ftfy

Part of their communist goals, destroying anything beautiful and replacing it with shapeless meaningless crap. Look up the communist goals for the USA.

Except its the same in israel.

more, beautiful

Attached: Art Gallery of Ontraio renovation_ Toronto, Canada.jpg (900x600, 180K)

>The Johnson Museum of Art was designed by architect I.M. Pei
not even jewish...

it's usually postmodernists from scandanavia that like this bizarro world aesthetic

that building looks like something out of a tim burton movie
pretty dope, why y'all such haters?

Why do they pay architecture firms for this shit? Must be some kind of kickback, because traditional designs don't cost anything.

Attached: 92e5dfd96b590d236d6606fbb28c81af.jpg (1185x1142, 324K)

independent.co.uk/news/world/modern-art-was-cia-weapon-1578808.html
cold war psyop that hasn't been retired

All that gas went to their head man

and there are israeli jews who advocate for third world migration to israel, pro-homosexuality in israel, etc. the internet has thankfully enabled their poisonous ideas to spread back home where it has infected themselves. the irony is poetic

Indeed! It's simply wonderful, we should all be thankful for Frank Owen Goldberg's wondrous contributions!

Attached: Lou Ruvo Center_ Las Vegas, Nevada.jpg (1600x1067, 427K)

Delicious tits though, gimme me Neanderthal milkes!

Attached: Termite-nest.jpg (2048x1536, 376K)

it's called whimsy, and you'd be the better to add some into your life you miserable incel

>They are, by-in large, incapable of creating beauty
Judaism is the energy of destruction, suffering, and death.

All they create can only be an expression of this nature.

Attached: Zionism.jpg (240x251, 102K)

Brutalism and its many off-shoots is intended to make you feel uncomfortable and oppressed without knowing exactly why. It's meant to dehumanize.

"Pimp my Flakturm"

>it's called whimsy
Whimsy - like sometimes happens in genetics.

Attached: Reaction - baby.jpg (1024x576, 45K)

this thing was focusing the sun into death rays on the nearby apartments.

a bulding melted a guys jaguar in london.

Form follows function.

no thats not whimsy
whimsy is playfully quaint or fanciful behavior or humor or a thing that is fanciful or odd.