NORTH AMERICAN ANCIENT CIVILIZATION : RED HAIRED GIANT PEPES EDITION

Everything Regarding Ancient Civilizations in N.America; Peoples, Cultures, Archeological and Anthropological Evidence and the Political Implications of their findings in our current context.

Attached: across the atlantic.jpg (242x346, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/science/does-skull-prove-that-the-first-americans-came-from-europe-134429.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/new-evidence-suggests-stone-age-hunters-from-europe-discovered-america-7447152.html
youtube.com/watch?v=bSN5GrWfrCA
anthropology.msu.edu/anp264-ss15/2015/03/25/lake-michigan-stonehenge/
youtube.com/watch?v=wtdMgfD2YYY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oklahoma_runestones
nationalgeographic.com/culture/2019/08/coopers-landing-idaho-site-americas-oldest/
colorado.edu/today/2009/02/25/13000-year-old-stone-tool-cache-colorado-shows-evidence-camel-horse-butchering
talkorigins.org/faqs/flood-myths.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151125202/#151137420
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bat_Creek_inscription#cite_note-FinalStatement-2
ronpaulcurriculum.com/BatCreekFraud.pdf
asc.ohio-state.edu/mcculloch.2/arch/batcrk.html
topdocumentaryfilms.com/ice-age-columbus-who-were-the-first-americans/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I will share what I got from Solutrean user.

Attached: Solutrean macro 2.png (2552x2436, 921K)

Solutrean Theory:
>The Solutrean hypothesis on the peopling of the Americas claims that the earliest human migration to the Americas took place from Europe, during the Last Glacial Maximum.[1][2][3] This hypothesis contrasts with the mainstream view that the North American continent was first reached after the Last Glacial Maximum, by people from North Asia, either by the Bering land bridge (i.e. Beringia),[4] or by maritime travel along the Pacific coast, or by both.

Attached: Solutrean macro 3.png (2608x2800, 1.06M)

Attached: 1522394947124.png (981x573, 403K)

Attached: Solutrean Atlantis Civ.jpg (4132x3151, 3.72M)

Ancient settlements, all the oldest are in the East Coast.

Attached: pic10 for 18.jpg (483x439, 113K)

Soultrain was mostly black

Attached: we.gif (320x240, 2.3M)

Attached: pic2.png (699x591, 687K)

Evidence of Copper ore found in the Medditerranean from the Bronze Age.

Origin; Michigan, USA

Attached: rrrr.jpg (1891x2643, 3.87M)

>The extreme age of Peñon woman suggests two scenarios. Either there was a much earlier migration of Caucasian-like people with long, narrow skulls across the Bering Strait and that these people were later replaced by a subsequent migration of Mongoloid people.

>Alternatively, and more controversially, a group of Stone Age people from Europe made the perilous sea journey across the Atlantic Ocean many thousands of years before Columbus or the Vikings.

independent.co.uk/news/science/does-skull-prove-that-the-first-americans-came-from-europe-134429.html

Maybe someone is interested, my entire collection of info relating to ancient history, myths and legends

Not sure if it fits into the Solutrean scenario per se, but I think for sure that whites were present in ancient South America. Even going by the accounts of the natives themselves.

>The similarity between other later east coast US and European Stone Age stone tool technologies has been noted before. But all the US European-style tools, unearthed before the discovery or dating of the recently found or dated US east coast sites, were from around 15,000 years ago - long after Stone Age Europeans (the Solutrean cultures of France and Iberia) had ceased making such artefacts.

>Most archaeologists had therefore rejected any possibility of a connection. But the newly-discovered and recently-dated early Maryland and other US east coast Stone Age tools are from between 26,000 and 19,000 years ago - and are therefore contemporary with the virtually identical western European material.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/new-evidence-suggests-stone-age-hunters-from-europe-discovered-america-7447152.html

Dinner time, I will come back in a while.

will give a bump

Attached: 1515498241680.jpg (768x998, 190K)

Basque Country People are also direct descendants of Cro_Magnon and are found to have most concentrated samples of RH-

Attached: 1511300142778.jpg (711x444, 136K)

Article in pic related is in Spanish.
Solutrean Related; found out they had a Toy Europeans would discover (re discover ) in the 18th century.

Attached: Solutrean Spain.png (1324x1082, 420K)

Correction, 19th Century.
youtube.com/watch?v=bSN5GrWfrCA

Attached: clovis lithics.jpg (389x500, 35K)

Attached: solutrean lithics.jpg (617x394, 51K)

Attached: chesapeakbay.png (663x714, 442K)

Megalithic found in Lake Michigan.
anthropology.msu.edu/anp264-ss15/2015/03/25/lake-michigan-stonehenge/

The stones are organized in a circle 40 below the surface of Lake Michigan and is believed to be at least 10,000 years old. One stone in the outer circle, although still up for debate, appears to have a carving of a mastodon, an animal that closely resembles an elephant that went extinct over 10,000 years ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=wtdMgfD2YYY

WE

Attached: gypsy.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Isn't everything the Blacks in America developed from Anglo-Saxon / Gaelic/ Scottish ofolk origin?

Attached: wyomming runes.jpg (594x259, 38K)

das rite

they was brothers ttoo

What in tarnation was happening in america anons?

Attached: Mexican Pyramid 11.jpg (797x1100, 106K)

Attached: Mexican Pyramid 22.png (593x812, 645K)

Political implications for 500 Alex.

“In 1953 the fossilized physical remains of what appeared to be a Paleo-American were found in a “blowout” (a depression left by wind-shifted sands) on the Scharbauer Ranch near Midland,” Newcomb reported in Indians of Texas. “The skull fragments and the few other bones which were recovered were those of a woman, so she has appropriately been dubbed “Midland Minnie.” ...Whatever Midland Minnie’s age, her remains are modern and are in no way primitive or less human than those of modern man. The skull is exceedingly long-headed, as are those of most other presumably Early Americans, and if longheadedness turns out to be characteristic of Paleo-Americans, then it may have a bearing on their racial connections.”

Round-headedness doesn’t occur in America until approximately 10,000 years ago. It seems another paradox of history is that the long-headed Llano people and the mastodons they hunted seem to disappear at the same time. You can add to the puzzle, and confusion, that according to the Bering Straight scenario America was populated with migrating bands of Mongoloid stock, who were round-headed. Were they the ancestors of Llano Man? Not likely. Did they displace Llano man; and if so where did Llano man come from?

bamp

Attached: new mexico stone.jpg (1280x865, 240K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oklahoma_runestones

there's no point bumping these threads if you guys aren't open to learn

Clovis point recently found in central Texas. Nice one!

Attached: IMG_4670.png (750x1334, 1.6M)

nationalgeographic.com/culture/2019/08/coopers-landing-idaho-site-americas-oldest/

In Texas you can also find Plainview and Yuma style points.
The fluted points got smaller which was never really understood.

>there's no point bumping these threads if you guys aren't open to learn
>bumps the thread
>if you guys aren't open to learn
>implying.

Attached: WeWereKings.jpg (637x956, 104K)

>The fluted points got smaller which was never really understood.
What's the gist of this? Why is it something to notice and inquire about?

Meadowcroft Rockshelter is an archaeological site located near Avella in Jefferson Township, Washington County, Pennsylvania, United States. The site is a rock shelter in a bluff overlooking Cross Creek (a tributary of the Ohio River), and contains evidence that the area may have been continually inhabited for more than 19,000 years. If accurately dated, the site would be the earliest known evidence of human presence and the longest sequence of continuous human occupation in the New World.[2]

There are some very large fluted points in Texas. It really depends in what region you find them. Some areas are flint poor and material had to be brought in. In those areas, points and tools were used to a nub. In flint rich areas, very large artifacts can be found!

So Europeans came across the Atlantic before anyone came across the Bering Straight? I admit I didn't red all of your posts just want to make sure this is the claim. So when did they become non white?

Attached: PeruMummies.jpg (1928x2374, 739K)

When Clovis was on foot they hefted long spears and long points. But they killed camelopse for thousands of years and somewhere around Clovis NM the camel was ridden. Spears got short .

When the mongol hordes raped them.

Chert. dont write Flint here we dont have flint on North America.
Texas has large Clovis for sure. Midland Minnie Llano Man. Gault.
I like the Pecos and upper Guadelupe.Nice country

Correct. until the Younger dryas Event and Clovis Comet wiped out North America.
Peru user convinced after that the survivors mined copper and were the real Atlanteans.

Here is a Folsom point found on a lake in central Texas a few years ago. Its only a little over 2.5 inches. Most folsom points were much smaller than their Clovis counterparts.

Attached: IMG_4671.png (750x1334, 1.55M)

>But they killed camelopse for thousands of years and somewhere around Clovis NM the camel was ridden. Spears got short .
Can you post evidence of this? Have you found camelopse burried with clovis man?

Nice Folsom point you have there. I have a few of the TX grey Chert ones too.

You mostly find Edwards plateau chert in my area. It was traded and has been found as far north as Wyoming. Several Edwards chert clovis points have been found in Colorado. It was highly prized and an excellent material to work with.

I've found pits of camel bones run off Mesa de Maya. Camel bones were in Sandia and Badger caves and camel blood was found on the Mcaffry points found in Boulder Colo. Holy shit look up that find in some guys back yard dig. Kodapoynes.

` Thats exactly right. Smart user.
Frank Hibben suspected some chert he found in Alaska was moved North from Wyoming, and classed that style as a Plainview points after Plainview TX.

colorado.edu/today/2009/02/25/13000-year-old-stone-tool-cache-colorado-shows-evidence-camel-horse-butchering

I love these threads. Thank you

Here is a much later piece. A type that is difficult to find. Made from an Edwards chert. But it doesnt look cherty! Some beautiful material. If you look at Clovis caches across the country, you can tell they had a predilection for pretty, unusual and varied materials. I can see why with this example that they liked Edwards!

Attached: IMG_2846.jpg (800x600, 52K)

Attached: drake cache.jpg (901x960, 80K)

>I love these threads. Thank you
Save the pics so you can then talk of this when you like! Become the OP !

Someone else in my family appraised all these for museums and collectors.
The ones in Washington were called eccentric points they were so long and well made. most likely ceremonial points not for actually hunting.

Attached: wennatchee cache.jpg (953x732, 81K)

My Nigga. We wuz Solutreans, Phoenicians, Minoans n shieet.
>T Haplogroup incrowd

Attached: OCC_Michigan1543479839677.jpg (503x644, 57K)

Your picture makes my point!

The Fenn cache is also unbelievable. I've had the opportunity to actually touch and hold some them! Some wild materials. One is made of a really nice quartz.

You forgot Clovis, Magdalenian Americans and Atlanteans.

My Gramps found hundreds of huge Clovis points in South Park Colorado and San Luis Lakes Colorado.
Fenn Cache. Holy shit were brothers, Your in the Tribe.

Attached: Fenn Cache.jpg (510x203, 32K)

There were Latvians or other protonordics on the Pacific Coast but it's in Wari times, not ancient. Around 1000AD. Look up the Cloud Fortresses. There's your blue eyed gods, but it's fairly recent.
This assumes the flow went westward across the Atlantic. There's every chance that it was very early Americans going eastward into Europe.
>tfw OldWorldCentrism still reigns supreme
Here's some more 10,000 year old American copper.

Attached: OldCopperCulture.jpg (1024x824, 295K)

>Clovis, Magdalenian Americans and Atlanteans.
What are you refering to when you make this disctintions? What are you classifying , noticing that makes this groups different?

The Drake cache has several
Alibates Clovii. Alibates is found in the Panhandle of Texas. It really got around! Amazing to think it all traveled by foot.

Yo, citation for that?

Your Granfather found those? I heard they were in an old barn. Forrest Fenn found out about them and bought them all. Weren't they found in a plowed field? Might still be some there. I would love to come across such a thing!!

The Magdalenians lived after Solutrean.
Its important to identify Magdalenians as being almost the same culture as Clovis.
The word Solutrean is really wrong and guys like Nugent kinda burned it.
I like Sandia Culture. sandia Man. Found by Frank Hibben in Sandia Cave. he was the first and I still give the respect to Hibben most.
Magdalenian American sounds good too I just made it up but you see the reason.
Its all the same Group. Clovis Sandia, Llano.

>This assumes the flow went westward across the Atlantic. There's every chance that it was very early Americans going eastward into Europe.
>>tfw OldWorldCentrism still reigns supreme
>Here's some more 10,000 year old American copper.
m8 there is a Russian user who claims Language, written Language went Eastward to West in Europe.
aeiou.ru
His website, severe autism.
>Imagine my shock when I read them teaching that these Iberian writing systems come whether from greek or directly from phoenician, for it would be a fascinating step back from alphabet to writing systems made of syllables. So I claim that the direction of development of alphabets happened in the opposite direction: from Iberia to Greece. And then myth would identify Iberians as Pelasgians, and here weird things start to happen: "Some Georgian scholars (including R. V. Gordeziani and M. G. Abdushelishvili) connect the Pelasgians with the Ibero-Caucasian peoples of the prehistoric Caucasus, known to the Greeks as Colchians and Iberians.[76]" So there're two Iberias. But of all great nations around Greece only Polacks have similar name

Attached: 1521533592577.jpg (675x960, 72K)

Not those . My aunt appraised them though.
My gramps founded two museums and his finds all went to there or colorado College.

I think I know where Forrest Fenn hid his treasure.

BUMP.
Love this thread, and thank God the leaf isn't here.
Do you think Solutreans could've been or were related to Atlanteans?

I heard they were also found in the farm lands in San Luis Valley.
Look up the cattle guard site by san luis lakes.

Columbus admitted in his papers that on Monday, October 21, 1492 CE while his ship was sailing near Gibara on the north-east coast of Cuba, he saw a mosque on top of a beautiful mountain.

They were all buried with red ochre on them. Ceremonial perhaps. Not sure anyone really knows though.

Almost every culture from the Atlantic side of Canada down to South America have oral legends of a few people repopulating and founding their civilization after a great flood.
Read them here:
talkorigins.org/faqs/flood-myths.html

This is the leaf on his vacation to the BVI

Attached: Cruzan Cannucks.jpg (474x355, 41K)

Don't doxx yourself user.

>tfw the Mormons were right
What the actual fuck my dudes
What does this mean about other stories? The Illiad? The Odyssey?
W-was the finno-korean hyper war real? Are whites actually pleiadians?

Attached: 1567483223275.jpg (352x395, 45K)

Lots of people looking for that treasure. Knowing Forrest, i cant see it being in too difficult of a spot to get too. Sometimes the best place is in plain sight. Be interesting to see it found though.

Go try just North of clovis in the canyons south side of Mesa de Maya. Colorado, Oklahoma and NM make a hidden valley. Jesus canyon.
That and the upper Purgatoire river. Its kind of hard to get through the ranches but ive been let in a few times. So much cool shit down there.

I'd love to spend a few weeks surface hunting that area. Grew up hunting the sandhills of west Texas. Everytime i go skiing in New Mexico, I stare at that sandy valley to the south just outside Clovis. Gotta be some killer shit just laying out waiting to be picked up!

I met a rancher in there named Joe L. he was burning a rattlesnake den and found petroglyphs he swore showed Lizard Men in space ships. Hes long dead but I hope to someday look for that spot again. The peanut farmers down there find good points all the time.

On the limits where these two seas, the Mediterranean and the Ocean join, pillars of copper and stone, have been erected by King Hirakl the giant [i.e. Heracles]. Upon these pillars are inscriptions and figures, which show with their hands that one cannot go further, and that it is impracticable to navigate beyond the Mediterranean into that sea (the ocean), for no vessel sails on it: there is no cultivation nor a human being, and the sea has no limits neither in its depths nor extent, for its end is unknown. This is the sea of darkness, also called the green sea or the surrounding sea. Some say that these pillars are not on this strait, but in some islands of the ocean and their coast.

Some people consider this sea as the origin of all others. There are some wonderful stories related respecting it, for which we refer the reader to our book the Akhbár ez-zemán; there he will find an account of those crews who have risked their lives in navigating this sea, and who of them have escaped, and who have been shipwrecked, also what they have encountered and seen. Such an adventurer was a Moor of Spain, of the name of Khoshkhash. He was a young man of Cordoba: having assembled some young men they went on board a vessel which they had ready on the ocean, and nobody knew for a long time what had become of them. At length they came back loaded with rich booty. Their history is well known among the people of el-Andalos (the Moors in Spain). (Chapter 12, trans. Aloys Sprenger, pp. 282-283) The claims for a Muslim presence in America can be traced back to a passage in Al-Masudi, the tenth-century Islamic historian whose Meadows of Gold (c. 947 CE) offers this account of a voyage across the ocean

Canadian TX was good hunting. Arrowheads everywhere I remember.

Took that pic from here:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151125202/#151137420
ine. Lets say Plato made up Atlantis. Sure. That does not explain the discovery of Paleo-Hebrew tablets in North American burial mounds or the depiction of the Americas on Phoenician coins!
Are you talking about this?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bat_Creek_inscription#cite_note-FinalStatement-2
Yes the Bat Creek inscription is interesting. It is claimed to be a forgery, but from what I can tell from my reading, it was found in situ in an undisturbed burial mound.

It is also not the only paleo-hebrew script found in the Americas. This stone is in New Mexico, it has since been vandalized.
ronpaulcurriculum.com/BatCreekFraud.pdf

Basically, they claim the Bat Creek inscription is a fraud on the basis that the inscriptions are not exact Paleo-Hebrew. They do not dispute that the Bat Creek Inscription was found legitimately by professional archaeologists excavating an undisturbed burial mound.
Interestingly they refused to acknowledge radio-carbon dating which negated their thesis.

>The Radiocarbon Determination
The inscription is a fraud, so the radiocarbon date is immaterial. McCarter (1993: 55) rather
neatly summarizes the issue:
"But even if we assume, for the sake of argument, that the wooden fragments are as old as the
carbon-14 test indicates, the relevance of their date to that of the stone depends entirely on theintegrity of their association with it. And if, as I've already suggested, this is a case of fraud, that integrity can hardly be assumed."

So where did the Clovis come from or how did they come to be?
Was going to post this pic lmao:

Nice story; It would fit better in your own Thread.
Thanks for sharing it though.

>Bat Creek Stone
Look into Scott Wolter if you want info on authentication of stone inscription, he's great for that.
asc.ohio-state.edu/mcculloch.2/arch/batcrk.html

This guy probably got his gold from over here too.

Attached: 1464434003392.jpg (3712x2647, 1.39M)

Clovis came from Europe. Thats the entire basis of the Solutrean Theory. Thats why the oldest sites are on the East coast, and the oldest tools art and human remains found on North America are European.
Iberia was before Siberia.
Solutrean/Magdalenian one day, bamn land in Virginny and they were the Clovis culture or complex.

That's exactly what I think. But why is the narrative their DNA comes from Asia and they came across the land bridge?
I'm not sure that's been resolved from what I can read. Links would be helpful.

There are many theories. Old thought is the land bridge in the northwest. Newer thought believes Atlantic side across the ice sheet. Clovis points are found as far south as south America And everywhere in between. They were mobile for sure. I doubt it will ever be known for sure.

>Solutrean/Magdalenian one day, bamn land in Virginny and they were the Clovis culture or complex.
Have you found boats?

The Cloud people aren't European in any way. they're whitish native Americans. you act as if Asians can't be white skinned. You're the niggers of science.

>Do you think Solutreans could've been or were related to Atlanteans?
Yes, but Altanteans is a term that is very loose.
The precise Atlanteans of plato?
No.
But America as a Continent with People who then got Meteor'ed and crashed the ice caps, yes.

It's kind of funny too because those people are the purest blooded Indians in Latin America.

Attached: Fuck stuffed animals.jpg (480x640, 50K)

This is an amazing documentary for those who haven't seen it. It's a kinda long docudrama but it's a great visual.
In the documentary called Ice Age Columbus: Who Were the First Americans? the solutreans who come over use their boat as shelter too, so it's possible they recycled it.
topdocumentaryfilms.com/ice-age-columbus-who-were-the-first-americans/
But what I personally think is that "Atlanteans" (no exactly what Plato describes but close) were an Atlantic Island people with contact all throughout the Mediterranean AND the coasts of North America.
No way to really prove it though besides flood myths, common culture, and legend. Not much DNA evidence is around.

Well aside from the jungle people.

The sites they first landed are 40 miles offshore today. The ocean has risen 240 feet. Any old sites are in Chesapeake bay or long buried.
The Scallop Boat FV Cinmar dredged up the Cinmar point in 1971.
The point on that book is the Cinmar Point.
But El Costillo cave has drawings of Solutrean boats and they hunted whales and walrus so they had boats.

Skulls fucker.
Mongloid round skulls didnt show up until after the Younger Dryas Event now go away.

Attached: moundbuilders.jpg (477x206, 23K)